Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to eso.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    After a 4 hour nap, I can finally get in. Worth the wait!!!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    Theres definitely some issues, first was I had to sub to PS-plus for 2 days (Free) until I was able to log in, didnt they say we dont need PS-plus to play it.

When the console was originally planned to launch, ESO was subscription based and thereby no requirement for PS Plus. However, since ESO has gone B2P, having PS Plus is now required in order to play ESO. From what I've read, only subscription-based online games and F2P online games won't require PS Plus, but any online game that is B2P WILL require PS Plus.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Kush_the_ninja
    Still can't login on NA PS4, and never have. It's bewn 9 hours. Any tips? I've waited two years for this and I have 20+ people on friends list playing and everyone in my guild playing
  • Jager
    Jager
    So I did the account switch and I'm getting this.
    Error 301(3:1:620:10051) wondering if anyone else is sing this?
    Edited by Jager on June 9, 2015 12:59PM
  • Kush_the_ninja
    This is ridiculous. Book off the day from work to play and I'm the only person j know who can't login
  • Sensus
    Sensus
    9 hours later and still getting "Login Failed"
  • Swordid
    Swordid
    I still can't login either lol
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just noticed this thread has been viewed "200.7k Time".

That's a lot of views.
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my point too.

The big issue is that people make out these issues to be ok. It shouldn't be ok.

I'm not going to lose sleep over it but it's still inexcusable in my mind. Wonder what other issues await once we are actually able to play.

This type of thing happens for every MMO launch more or less, even WoW had these problems. I know its a sketchy thing to say, but its basically common practice for all MMOs to not be able to fully play the first week it launches.
  • Frodostwin
    Frodostwin
    Soul Shriven
    NA still down? does not say on here, but still gives message on game
  • Fhaerron
    Fhaerron
    ✭✭✭
    Bigman1182 wrote: »
    lol this guy. First, this isn't a F2P game, it's B2P, yes, there's a HUGE difference in model if you've had any experience in both you'd know this. Second. Name the MMO that launched without any issues. You can't.

Rift had 0 problems at launch.

OMG you're lying. It had one of the best MMO launches for sure, but it still had some issues.

I had no lags, no stutters, no DC ... I just ran fine around in the world @ 60FPS and 20MS the whole day at launch.
  • thefightingcanadian
    Can't log in to NA server either. *sigh*
  • Tickturd
    Tickturd
    Soul Shriven
    OK, so I'm new to the forums but been playing ESO on PC since early last year. I started PS4 download yesterday at 3pm, it finished approximately 3:46am this morning. It allowed me to link my accounts so I got all my progress to copy over but every time I select a character it goes to a loading screen like normal then after a minute it locks up and my PS4 tells me the application file is corrupt and that I should delete and re-download. Oh hell no it took 12+ hours the first time even on my 100+ down connection. Anyone else getting the same application error with their PS4 telling them to delete and download again? This is down right FUBAR
  • dark_tek_6_ESO
    i haven't been able to access the [snip] game this is *** i stress tested for the PC twice and this crap is still the [snip] same

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:25PM
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no excuse for this. That short beta period without stress testing cam back to bite you in the butt.

Yep being cheap on testing and using in house simulated stress testing, not the same as the real deal, you think companies would have learned by now /sigh
  • navyspeed
    navyspeed
    ✭✭✭
    ...................7 Hours later......................'Must stop playing to go to work'
  • werewolfinslc
    werewolfinslc
    Soul Shriven
    Still can't log in on the PS4 NA server. Not the happiest right now.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Same here :(
  • mdhroddie78
    same here, still not been sent a new verification email. the tech support have go awful quiet, would like to try and play the game i paid for soon :(
  • ajamison
    ajamison
    Soul Shriven
    Well I have given up on the Console version for today now my only question is should i download Skyrim and play that for the 80th time (still love it) or play the PC version of ESO!

Decisions, Decisions
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    211k views? wow
  • mdhroddie78
    lol just got an email from the support team, been waiting hours for it and it was pointless. Reply'd so will prob have to wait another 10hrs for them to get back to me :(
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Ok, here's what I did and it worked. I kept getting the internal error. I went to server select and changed it to EU.
    Clicked play and it worked for EU. It took me to the character creation screen. I canceled that and went back to
    server select. I selected the NA server and clicked play and it worked, finally got in :) .

Might be worth a try for some here that can't get in.
  • Spasmolytik
    Spasmolytik
    Soul Shriven
    ^^^ Holy crap, that worked!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't been able to access the [snip] game this is *** i stress tested for the PC twice and this crap is still the [snip] same

The rage... the anger... lol

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:25PM
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, here's what I did and it worked. I kept getting the internal error. I went to server select and changed it to EU.
    Clicked play and it worked for EU. It took me to the character creation screen. I canceled that and went back to
    server select. I selected the NA server and clicked play and it worked, finally got in :) .

^^This works!
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ Holy crap, that worked!

You can send all your extra gold to Vanrden :smile:
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*laughing* At least give @Mirra_Halfelven credit for the original post on this :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. We've updated our sticky thread to let you know that we've identified the root cause of the login errors that have occurred for some users on console. We ask that you continue to try to log in, as the issue related to the volume of users trying to access the servers at the same time. Thanks again for your patience, especially those that waited up at midnight! We'll continue to monitor this situation to make sure everyone is able to get in and play.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post