The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Chillrend (EU)

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »
    ok guys realtalk

exile IS the most effective playing group since release (means they can defend and take keeps or get that scrolls which includes knowledge about tactics and ***) they dont need to night-raid at 3 o clock in the morning like ep-scrublords

they won every campaign where they played at (means they set it as their homecampaign)

its a fact that ep-raid and ad-raids (guilds etc) are scared to set their homecampaign where exile is playing
    its so damn funny that ep-zergboys and ad-zergboys feelin so damn great when they tower or scrollfarm some noobs

i call every ad-guild and every ep-guild to set their homecampaign where exile is playin atm to challenge them and proof how good your guild is, then you guys would get more respect. you will also get respect if u fight them and loose face to face, like they will give u respect if they loose

its so pathetic that 80% of the ep and ad-zergboys even cant cc-break because they never learned it. 95% of them u will never see playin on their own without a group. none of the good pvp-players gives a *** about dsa-vet aa hel ra or sanctum *** lolotrollo1268132623points run.
    players > pve-content
    good player -> players -> pve content

noone cares about adept of deathlands, boethias scythe or a handholding-***-emptrade former-emperor title
    all of the former emperors who deserved the title for playing good are well known, everyone else pls just remove the title

in the end, every useless ad and ep zergboy will quit this game after a short period of time playin and go on playin hearthstone or browsergames

85% of dc players are scrubs too, theres no discussion about it

challenge exile, get your respect or get the funck out of cyro

kk pls? thx bb

Why would I care wether zerg guild x respects me or not... I don't even know who you are... lol
    This.
    @MoneyOverEverything I know quite a lot of solo/smallscale players and some good largescale players, but not you...

i didnt mean to get respect as a single player. (join arena-guild do your 1v1 find friends and shut up)
    there are a lot of guilds who make their stupid commercials in zonechat "like (best pvp-guild eu) (best bomb-group eu) etc pp. or complaining to be the best in cyro-zonechat after defending a keep against 20 nubs.

my post was not about "who knows who" u little gossip girl

but i think many people knows the "dangerous" argonian LOL -nb who ganks players (but only player without heavy armor, without radiant mage-light without their shields up without slotted sword and board without runnin with 2 friends etc. pp. endless list)

and noone cares who i am beacause it doesnt matter so dont feel offended lil princess

That made me laugh :smiley: .
    I guess it's a waste of time to tear that post to shreds though as you didn't say anything further, really.
    Just go back under the stone you came from ;) .

Edit: repaired that quote...
    Edited by ToRelax on May 16, 2015 10:29AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ummmm... idk my buff campaign history that well didn't reds win 1st or 2nd chillrend before it went full blue zerg? @Prosski?

I know they got better and I know they are very dedicated but again freeing a buff campaign has its merits but ultimately you aren't really challenging yourself other than against numbers (saying this as someone who is doing that)

Also i'd love to play thorn against them but not gonna play in lag with a queue to get into it.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on May 16, 2015 1:34PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Prosski
    Prosski
    Soul Shriven
    Ummmm... idk my buff campaign history that well didn't reds win 1st or 2nd chillrend before it went full blue zerg? @Prosski?

I cant even remember back then but all I know there was good PvP for the first 1st and 2nd of chillrend as i also got emp on the 2nd chillrend but after that it went all blue buff campaign.
    Just a soul shriven scrub dk
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on May 16, 2015 2:39PM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chillrend was very quiet from very early on, mostly one DC guild homed there and a lot of solo or informally grouped DC players, rarely enough to make 2 full groups but there was very little close grouping and it was blissfully free if lag.

I started off PvP soloing there for a few months before joining the DC guild that called it home.

We had 2 smallish but pleasant groups competing one from red, one from yellow fighting nightly for their home keeps plus occasional visits from AP farmers preying on our naivete and lack of zerginess, just before Xmas it got busier with a lot of visitors and nightly invasions of emp farmers bringing 3 or more full groups from other servers to flip inners for whoever was next in line.

We had a lot of that until 1.6 when my guilg decided to move to TB just in time for ZOS to fully optimise the lagginess... now I get the impression many guilds just flit from campaign to campaign trying to find lag free play, other guilds and individuals just seem to have given up even trying.

Personally I rarely come into PvP any more and I miss having lag free play and a campaign to call home and fight for... chilly wasn't where the l33t players hung out but it was good fun and we had a mostly friendly rivalry between the groups from each faction...
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The story of early chillrend is;

It was red for 3 days then blue for a long time.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The story of early chillrend is;

It was red for 3 days then blue for a long time.

Accurate perhaps, but I think my version was more interesting :p
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum