The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Chillrend (EU)

• Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile i just watched your 1 vs x vid on your youtube channel and 6 mins into the vid you managed to kill 2 guys and tickeled a few others and ran away before killing them...

And also you seem to have turned off player names so it makes it like pve, half of the fun is knowing who you fight is it not?

You will be happy to know i did some bomb runs with swat today on azura, killing 383 blue players and making 190 k ap, but i need to wear sunglasses with the sheer amount of purges and stuff blinding me on my 40 inch tv haha

And i now throw barriers left and right on pugs, for lols

I would like to watch one of your bomb runs if you ever get round to recording one

Thx for the good times
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    @AbraXuSeXile i just watched your 1 vs x vid on your youtube channel and 6 mins into the vid you managed to kill 2 guys and tickeled a few others and ran away before killing them...

And also you seem to have turned off player names so it makes it like pve, half of the fun is knowing who you fight is it not?

You will be happy to know i did some bomb runs with swat today on azura, killing 383 blue players and making 190 k ap, but i need to wear sunglasses with the sheer amount of purges and stuff blinding me on my 40 inch tv haha

And i now throw barriers left and right on pugs, for lols

I would like to watch one of your bomb runs if you ever get round to recording one

Thx for the good times

Not really sure what your on about with my video, I aint seen it in a while but i kill maybe 15 during the duration of the movie while taking on many at a time, obviously i have to run at certain points and player names are in the bottom right. I think you need glasses :)

So all the things you cried about us doing, your now doing? :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beesting: Please take you personal battle with Abraxus to a private message level as noone cares here on the forums, especially as both of you don't seem to play on Chillrend anymore...
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL - I//nagi - you are such a spamming meteor monkey, deny all you want fella but you can only win by being a loser :)
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL - I//nagi - you are such a spamming meteor monkey, deny all you want fella but you can only win by being a loser :)

Assume you are talking to me?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Care to elaborate? I played with EDC for a bit on my noob templar and everyone's build was scrutinised and had specific requirements. Not one of those builds involved meteor.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭

i don't think it's edc that's doing it i think it's the lemmings that follow them
    Edited by azoriangaming on May 12, 2015 10:16AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Garion wrote: »

Care to elaborate? I played with EDC for a bit on my noob templar and everyone's build was scrutinised and had specific requirements. Not one of those builds involved meteor.

Meteors are spammed by randoms who follow such guilds, or who fight them, meaning there will always be meteors wherever they go.

i don't think it's edc that's doing it i think it's the lemmings that follow them

Same with most big guilds that show some self respect
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Meteors are spammed by randoms who follow such guilds, or who fight them, meaning there will always be meteors wherever they go.

Yes that is the case and it is unfortunate. I just wanted to point out that I know EDC are pretty strict on making sure people don't use meteors when playing in large guild groups, contrary to what the guy above was implying.

• Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Assume you are talking to me?

I was - simply because in the few times I have encountered you guys lately it has been accompanied by the sound of falling meteors. Plus as they have been hitting me I assume they are coming from your side rather than 'friendly fire'.

If what others on your side are saying is fair and it is the 'camp followers' spamming it and you guys are not then I will gladly take it back.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes that is the case and it is unfortunate. I just wanted to point out that I know EDC are pretty strict on making sure people don't use meteors when playing in large guild groups, contrary to what the guy above was implying.

I've mostly been fighting reds these days so I have no clue about EDC but I'll take you word for it !
    But I've seen a lot of meteor spamming from both red and blue sides last weekend. I should've counted the number of meteors people casted on me while i was running away with the red scroll on sunday... must have been at least 25... Good thing I can flap flap :trollface:

Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just on a side note: You all know that meteor animations are bugged, right?

What I am talking about is:
    As soon as lag is even only starting to go up, the meteor is not fired immediately but the animation keeps itself either in a loop, or it is triggered multiple times by players activating this skill until it "hits".

Means: Technically meteor is only triggered once by lets say 5 players within a zerg of 20 players but the sound you may hear or animations you may see will make you assume it's like everyone of the 20 players used meteor as the animation is getting triggered multiple times because of ZOS's poor coding.

So although you may get the impression that a group is spamming meteor it may actually be the case that the 10 meteors you see/hear are only 2 that really got used as a skill.

Especially the meteor animation seems to be off as it is rather off or "long". When you look at a meteor it is ocming down from the sky at a very high level so the animation takes quite some time and also the repetion will be there for a long time. The problem itself seems to occur with many (if not all) ultimates as I already saw like placing me 3-4 Standards of Might (animation wise) after activating my ultimate once but the SoM animation is way shorter than meteor so the repetition is like "zoom, zoom, zoom" for 3 times instead of "boom.... wait.... booom.... wait.... booom" for 3 animations of a single meteor.

Edited by Legedric on May 13, 2015 5:32AM
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've mostly been fighting reds these days so I have no clue about EDC but I'll take you word for it !
    But I've seen a lot of meteor spamming from both red and blue sides last weekend. I should've counted the number of meteors people casted on me while i was running away with the red scroll on sunday... must have been at least 25... Good thing I can flap flap :trollface:

I wish I could flap :-(

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I wish I could flap :-(

Join the DragonKnight ranks ! the truest class of all !

Legedric wrote: »
    Just on a side note: You all know that meteor animations are bugged, right?

What I am talking about is:
    As soon as lag is even only starting to go up, the meteor is not fired immediately but the animation keeps itself either in a loop, or it is triggered multiple times by players activating this skill until it "hits".

Means: Technically meteor is only triggered once by lets say 5 players within a zerg of 20 players but the sound you may hear or animations you may see will make you assume it's like everyone of the 20 players used meteor as the animation is getting triggered multiple times because of ZOS's poor coding.

So although you may get the impression that a group is spamming meteor it may actually be the case that the 10 meteors you see/hear are only 2 that really got used as a skill.

Especially the meteor animation seems to be off as it is rather off or "long". When you look at a meteor it is ocming down from the sky at a very high level so the animation takes quite some time and also the repetion will be there for a long time. The problem itself seems to occur with many (if not all) ultimates as I already saw like placing me 3-4 Standards of Might (animation wise) after activating my ultimate once but the SoM animation is way shorter than meteor so the repetition is like "zoom, zoom, zoom" for 3 times instead of "boom.... wait.... booom.... wait.... booom" for 3 animations of a single meteor.

It's simple, you cast a meteor, but your ulti pool doesn't deplete, so you cast it again, and even though the damage will only come once, the animations keep coming, so that one player can throw around about 10 meteor animations before the game registers that his ulti pool should be empty.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Crogster
    Crogster
    ✭✭✭

Thank you <3 and this 100% true. We do not use Meteors in our groups at all. And putting "I//nagi" surely is in violation of the forum rules as you are naming and shaming. Covering up on with "//" doesn't quite work imo so you may want to edit that post although it is to late as I have quoted it.
    Edited by Crogster on May 14, 2015 12:37AM
    Phoenix Templar
    V16 Sorc
    EDC - Guild Leader/ Founder(30/3/14) , SWAT, DEI Alliance
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think everyone is throwing accusations around, for instance a guildie showed me screenies of a trading guild chat saying i was the worst meteor spammer around and ive killed them 100s of times with it. The sad thing is i only have rank 6 mage guild but i spam defensive stance......
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crogster wrote: »

Thank you <3 and this 100% true. We do not use Meteors in our groups at all. And putting "I//nagi" surely is in violation of the forum rules as you are naming and shaming. Covering up on with "//" doesn't quite work imo so you may want to edit that post although it is to late as I have quoted it.

XD I didn't even think of naming and shaming policy thought they just failed at my name lol.

Anyway there are small occasions where we allow meteor (such as focus fire on people on top of a wall when we are sieging) but this is only ever 2nd bar and people will have to swap out their ulti to equip it it's not on anyone's group build bars (providing they are doing what they are told). Additionally soon as there is any lag meteor is banned completely even for this use.

As lasto said it's not part of our official builds and hasn't been for many months now due to the lag it causes. But this being said we have on occasion been so frustrated with being meteor spammed and lagged to kill us that people want to run it to get their own back.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I attempted to disguise it sufficiently that someone who didn't already know the name might not get it while those who don't might not but by all means ask me to ammend it or report and the mods can ammend it if appropriate, obviously could have just referenced your forum name....
    Edited by Tavore1138 on May 14, 2015 12:21PM
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crogster wrote: »

XD I didn't even think of naming and shaming policy thought they just failed at my name lol.

Anyway there are small occasions where we allow meteor (such as focus fire on people on top of a wall when we are sieging) but this is only ever 2nd bar and people will have to swap out their ulti to equip it it's not on anyone's group build bars (providing they are doing what they are told). Additionally soon as there is any lag meteor is banned completely even for this use.

As lasto said it's not part of our official builds and hasn't been for many months now due to the lag it causes. But this being said we have on occasion been so frustrated with being meteor spammed and lagged to kill us that people want to run it to get their own back.

We have the same thing, We get spammed with meteor and people want to retaliate, one of these days im gonna allow it.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I attempted to disguise it sufficiently that someone who didn't already know the name might not get it while those who don't might not but by all means ask me to ammend it or report and the mods can ammend it if appropriate, obviously could have just referenced your forum name....

You can just use Izanagi for all I care about it XD
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting one yesterday, got meteored... Usual multiple sounds but in my death screen I had 5 hits of meteor, each for around 6k all from the same person.

Implies that when people spam 'R' because the ulti does not appear to have fired they may actually be getting it trigger multiple time... So where we have assumed the sound and animation plays multople times for only one meteor that may not be how it is actually working.

Or.. recap is as epically screwed as everything else....
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting one yesterday, got meteored... Usual multiple sounds but in my death screen I had 5 hits of meteor, each for around 6k all from the same person.

Implies that when people spam 'R' because the ulti does not appear to have fired they may actually be getting it trigger multiple time... So where we have assumed the sound and animation plays multople times for only one meteor that may not be how it is actually working.

Or.. recap is as epically screwed as everything else....

Meteor has a ground AOE dot after it is fired. Sometimes, in lag, the animation won't show on the ground but the damage will accumulate and come through all at once.

• Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    True although 6k dot ticks seems higher thanI remember the description being? Not in front of my PC so cannot check right now though.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • MoneyOverEverything
    ok guys realtalk

exile IS the most effective playing group since release (means they can defend and take keeps or get that scrolls which includes knowledge about tactics and ***) they dont need to night-raid at 3 o clock in the morning like ep-scrublords

they won every campaign where they played at (means they set it as their homecampaign)

its a fact that ep-raid and ad-raids (guilds etc) are scared to set their homecampaign where exile is playing
    its so damn funny that ep-zergboys and ad-zergboys feelin so damn great when they tower or scrollfarm some noobs

i call every ad-guild and every ep-guild to set their homecampaign where exile is playin atm to challenge them and proof how good your guild is, then you guys would get more respect. you will also get respect if u fight them and loose face to face, like they will give u respect if they loose

its so pathetic that 80% of the ep and ad-zergboys even cant cc-break because they never learned it. 95% of them u will never see playin on their own without a group. none of the good pvp-players gives a *** about dsa-vet aa hel ra or sanctum *** lolotrollo1268132623points run.
    players > pve-content
    good player -> players -> pve content

noone cares about adept of deathlands, boethias scythe or a handholding-***-emptrade former-emperor title
    all of the former emperors who deserved the title for playing good are well known, everyone else pls just remove the title

in the end, every useless ad and ep zergboy will quit this game after a short period of time playin and go on playin hearthstone or browsergames

85% of dc players are scrubs too, theres no discussion about it

challenge exile, get your respect or get the funck out of cyro

kk pls? thx bb
    Don`t nerf the hype.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you are a perfect poster child. Keep it up!
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok guys realtalk

exile IS the most effective playing group since release (means they can defend and take keeps or get that scrolls which includes knowledge about tactics and ***) they dont need to night-raid at 3 o clock in the morning like ep-scrublords

they won every campaign where they played at (means they set it as their homecampaign)

its a fact that ep-raid and ad-raids (guilds etc) are scared to set their homecampaign where exile is playing
    its so damn funny that ep-zergboys and ad-zergboys feelin so damn great when they tower or scrollfarm some noobs

i call every ad-guild and every ep-guild to set their homecampaign where exile is playin atm to challenge them and proof how good your guild is, then you guys would get more respect. you will also get respect if u fight them and loose face to face, like they will give u respect if they loose

its so pathetic that 80% of the ep and ad-zergboys even cant cc-break because they never learned it. 95% of them u will never see playin on their own without a group. none of the good pvp-players gives a *** about dsa-vet aa hel ra or sanctum *** lolotrollo1268132623points run.
    players > pve-content

noone cares about adept of deathlands, boethias scythe or a handholding-***-emptrade former-emperor title
    all of the former emperors who deserved the title for playing good are well known, everyone else pls just remove the title

in the end, every useless ad and ep zergboy will quit this game after a short period of time playin and go on playin hearthstone or browsergames

kk pls? thx bb

Best post eu
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok guys realtalk

players > pve-content

kk pls? thx bb

Why would I care wether zerg guild x respects me or not... I don't even know who you are... lol
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    ok guys realtalk

players > pve-content

kk pls? thx bb

Why would I care wether zerg guild x respects me or not... I don't even know who you are... lol
    This.
    @MoneyOverEverything I know quite a lot of solo/smallscale players and some good largescale players, but not you...

Edited by Erondil on May 15, 2015 4:53PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok guys realtalk

players > pve-content

kk pls? thx bb

lol
  • MoneyOverEverything

[/quote]

Why would I care wether zerg guild x respects me or not... I don't even know who you are... lol[/quote]
    This.
    @MoneyOverEverything I know quite a lot of solo/smallscale players and some good largescale players, but not you...

[/quote]

i didnt mean to get respect as a single player. (join arena-guild do your 1v1 find friends and shut up)
    there are a lot of guilds who make their stupid commercials in zonechat "like (best pvp-guild eu) (best bomb-group eu) etc pp. or complaining to be the best in cyro-zonechat after defending a keep against 20 nubs.

my post was not about "who knows who" u little gossip girl

but i think many people knows the "dangerous" argonian LOL -nb who ganks players (but only player without heavy armor, without radiant mage-light without their shields up without slotted sword and board without runnin with 2 friends etc. pp. endless list)

and noone cares who i am beacause it doesnt matter so dont feel offended lil princess
    Don`t nerf the hype.