Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS - Will console disk version require a cdkey, or is used/renting a viable option?

• Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    PKMN12 wrote: »
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    PKMN12 wrote: »
    Quote that breaks when I try to reply normally
    @PKMN12
    Why did you quote me?
    I never ONCE claimed to be in with Microsoft, or any of that stuff. That was all @NewBlacksmurf , whom I think you confused me with.
    -

i quoted you for a completeley different reason, sorry. I was quoting you to point out that it is not strange for this kind of thing at all.

Yea, that is true really. Still, console disk-based MMO's are so rare that I wouldn't be shocked if some console-only players that have never once played a real PC game (I.E. - not a flash/facebook game or anything) don't even know what a CD Key is.

EDIT: My general point that CD Keys on console disk based games are extremely uncommon/rare is still true. Apart from Destiny and now ESO (and FFXIV for PS4), can you think of any other disk-based games that require a CD Key for this generation of consoles?
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 13, 2015 10:53PM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • c.p.garrett1993_ESO
    nastuug wrote: »
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there folks,

To clarify, you will need a unique game registration code in order to play the game, and used copies will not be eligible to receive a key if the code has already been redeemed.

It works the same way as the PC version in that the code included in the box is to activate your ESOTU account and the discs are for installation purposes. If you own the disc but don't have a key, you'll be able to install the game and reach the login screen, but you won't be able to log in and access the game without an active ESOTU account.

@ZOS_GaryA
    So how will this work for rentals? How much will the keys be? Will you need to the disk to play if you purchased a key? With all due respect, it seems like a pretty bad idea to have this work differently than over 90% of console games and not have this clearly explained anywhere.
    I hope this is posted on the box and that the proper measures are being taken to protect people who buy/ rent from legitimate companies.

I've already been contacting GaryA over PM's about spreading the word of this to Gamefly, Gamestop, and other rental/used sellers to not rent or sell this game used. I threw in the idea of maybe having IGN and other big name video game websites publish an article about this requirement, to mass spread the word in a very quick way. He told me that the moment the thread was made it was seen as a potential issue and forwarded to the right higher up people to hopefully fix it.

Either way, I hope something will be done so that this is wide spread/common knowledge before the game releases, else I really do think a lot of people will get messed out of their money for renting it or buying it preowned.
    -

In the PC world, it's been common knowledge for over 10 years. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't know by the console community. The more that consoles become PC-like, they more of this you will see. In which case, places like Gamestop will eventually cease to exist.

FYI, Gamestop is well aware of how games like this work. There's no need to notify them...

In the PC world, yes.
    Console games that require a key are few and far between. Those few who have implemented this generally only have it for a portion of the game, such as the online multiplayer, and those generally are removed in the sequels due to the lack of popularity.
    Console gaming is, and always has been, very social in nature.
    "Hey have you played Halo 3 yet?"
    "No, I haven't, is it any good?"
    "Well, I already finished it so you can borrow it."
    "Thanks!"
    This model has proved very effective and helps boost sales, as the person borrowing the game will be more inclined to purchase something they have already tried.

The console players will likely be very upset over this, even if it is spread in enough time.
    I, personally, never understood why PC games kept this model. It makes sense for digital copies of the game but ultimately hurts the sales for physical copies.

It will happen for sure. Most PC games run through Steam, Origin, Ubiderp, etc. Over time, consoles will be no different.

Revenue my dear boy, revenue. Gamestop is making a killing by reselling old/used games. Pay someone $3.00 for a game, sell it for $15.00, and pay publisher zero.

That becomes a matter of debate.
    Used games can increase the amount of attention a game gets.
    Perhaps I buy the game used and tell my friends and they each buy it new. My used copy may have gotten them absolutely nothing but my recommendation sold three or four new copies they may have never gotten sold.
    Plus the publisher has already made their cut off that copy of the game.

I don't expect them to do this with ESO, due to it being an MMO. This is just a general observation for console games, and part of a system that many have grown accustomed to and expect.

Without ZOS directly acknowledging this cannot be used/ rented many may be upset and unsatisfied.
    PC players know how the system works, but many console players may not.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless, I do think it's still a large issue with the console gamers overall. Most of my friends still find it weird, just as the OP does, that a console game is requiring a unique serial key. Us PC gamers have come to accept it as common knowledge over the past decade, so I can understand why the average console gamer would find this as a bit of a shock. But this is how gaming companies will reduce piracy and ensure proper revenue for the amount of players actually purchasing/playing the game.

It is indeed very strange in general for a console disk game to require a CD Key today. As a matter of fact, I don't know of any Xbox One disk-version games that require a CD Key to play, aside from ESO now, and Destiny.
    -

You're right; there are very few console titles that require a valid key/account registration to play. I sometimes wonder what the box sales were for certain console games that have been traded in and sold used. It's been a long debated topic, and gaming companies are progressively moving towards this.

I've wondered why they have waited so long in implementing it. We started seeing this type of serial key/account registration requirement back in 2004-ish on PC. I always asked myself why it hasn't changed yet. Consoles were always portable and ready to accept multiple players on a single system. Over time, they are moving to always-online requirements per game.

We saw it with XB1 when they tried to pull this card pre-launch. The crowd was furious, and rightfully so. But over time, as the console transforms into something that more closely resembles a PC by nature of it's processing power and capabilities, I think we may see games move in this direction. The tough part is easing the market through the transition. Just like we saw with the pre-launch XB1 info, the console gaming community isn't ready for that.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

To clarify, you will need a unique game registration code in order to play the game, and used copies will not be eligible to receive a key if the code has already been redeemed.

It works the same way as the PC version in that the code included in the box is to activate your ESOTU account and the discs are for installation purposes. If you own the disc but don't have a key, you'll be able to install the game and reach the login screen, but you won't be able to log in and access the game without an active ESOTU account.

@ZOS_GaryA
    So how will this work for rentals? How much will the keys be? Will you need to the disk to play if you purchased a key? With all due respect, it seems like a pretty bad idea to have this work differently than over 90% of console games and not have this clearly explained anywhere.
    I hope this is posted on the box and that the proper measures are being taken to protect people who buy/ rent from legitimate companies.

I've already been contacting GaryA over PM's about spreading the word of this to Gamefly, Gamestop, and other rental/used sellers to not rent or sell this game used. I threw in the idea of maybe having IGN and other big name video game websites publish an article about this requirement, to mass spread the word in a very quick way. He told me that the moment the thread was made it was seen as a potential issue and forwarded to the right higher up people to hopefully fix it.

Either way, I hope something will be done so that this is wide spread/common knowledge before the game releases, else I really do think a lot of people will get messed out of their money for renting it or buying it preowned.
    -

In the PC world, it's been common knowledge for over 10 years. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't know by the console community. The more that consoles become PC-like, they more of this you will see. In which case, places like Gamestop will eventually cease to exist.

FYI, Gamestop is well aware of how games like this work. There's no need to notify them...

In the PC world, yes.
    Console games that require a key are few and far between. Those few who have implemented this generally only have it for a portion of the game, such as the online multiplayer, and those generally are removed in the sequels due to the lack of popularity.
    "Thanks!"
    This model has proved very effective and helps boost sales, as the person borrowing the game will be more inclined to purchase something they have already tried.

The console players will likely be very upset over this, even if it is spread in enough time.
    I, personally, never understood why PC games kept this model. It makes sense for digital copies of the game but ultimately hurts the sales for physical copies.

It will happen for sure. Most PC games run through Steam, Origin, Ubiderp, etc. Over time, consoles will be no different.

Revenue my dear boy, revenue. Gamestop is making a killing by reselling old/used games. Pay someone $3.00 for a game, sell it for $15.00, and pay publisher zero.

Perhaps I buy the game used and tell my friends and they each buy it new. My used copy may have gotten them absolutely nothing but my recommendation sold three or four new copies they may have never gotten sold.

I don't expect them to do this with ESO, due to it being an MMO. This is just a general observation for console games, and part of a system that many have grown accustomed to and expect.

Without ZOS directly acknowledging this cannot be used/ rented many may be upset and unsatisfied.

You're right. There's the advertising aspect of it -- Brand recognition. But after that, the developing/publishing company is losing the sale while the retailer is banking hard by buying/reselling the same game over and over again.

I would agree with that. Since most console gamers do not understand this style of requirement, it will likely upset many. Which is why it will take many, many years to slowly transition into that style of gaming on consoles.
  • c.p.garrett1993_ESO
    Hey there folks,

@ZOS_GaryA

-

In the PC world, yes.
    "Thanks!"

You're right. There's the advertising aspect of it -- Brand recognition. But after that, the developing/publishing company is losing the sale while the retailer is banking hard by buying/reselling the same game over and over again.

I would agree with that. Since most console gamers do not understand this style of requirement, it will likely upset many. Which is why it will take many, many years to slowly transition into that style of gaming on consoles.

Digital lending/ reselling could be implemented.
    If every game required a key to be registered and online access than one could easily remove said key from one account to another.
    Party A would benefit from selling a used game, party B could benefit by getting it cheaper, and the developer could charge a fee to make up for a fraction of the lost profit.

I wouldn't expect this to be added to ESO but if games, in general, head this route than this definitely needs to be a feature.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Yes, I signed into three different Xbox live accounts during beta.
    My account I used my ZOS account
    The second Xbox live account was my wife's and we had to create a new unique ZOS account...it worked too
    The third was my real life friend who came over to try it. He downloaded his xbl profile to my console, and had to create a new unique ZOS account but he also played.

Three unique adults with three diff xbl accounts, all three linked to either an existing ZOS account or new ZOS account but each xbl account had to be linked to a unique ZOS account. That's it but don't confuse any of that with the digital game as we had one beta key.
    This potentially could be a clarifying remark; NewBlacksmurf has stated that there was one beta key, one console, and three XBL/ZOS profile links, in which all three profiles could play (independently of each other) on one console.
    So how is this represented on https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account ?
    For example, for me (I didn't get into the beta, but I do have the account copy), I have:
    THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: TAMRIEL UNLIMITED™ XBOX ONE EDITION
    Account Status
    Active
    (which presumably is tied directly to ESOTU for XBOX with account copy [+unique reference code] in the billing history).

@NewBlacksmurf, if you don't mind, how do yours and your wife's profiles display the comparative Console Beta and relevant associated codes? Are the codes different? Is Beta access displayed on both accounts?
    (Of course I'm not asking for the codes themselves, just whether they are different.)

My ZOS account has a link to my Xbox profile and hers has a link to her unique ZOS account and unique Xbox live profile.....I read that comment from Gary and I'll be honest I'm not saying they don't know what they're talking about but it needs to be clarified because it sounds like they're looking at things from PlayStation and not Xbox. Also this explains why Xbox can't buy in the Xbox store. All games are subject to the current sharing of games policy.

Tesou is no different. I think @ZOS_GaryA may have misspoke or not be aware of the Xbox one game sharing feature/access.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think GaryA may have misspoke or not be aware of the Xbox one game sharing feature/access.

Different issue.
    Game Sharing may or may not be possible still, it's unknown, and this thread is not originally related to game sharing, no matter how much you started the derailment it in the first couple pages. This thread is about buying Used or Renting copies of the game, which is what @ZOS_GaryA was replying/talking about. He said absolutely NOTHING about game sharing, do NOT try to lump it with his statement.

Please make your own thread about game sharing if you wish, I am getting very tired of you derailing this thread with that topic.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 13, 2015 11:43PM
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭

Yea, that is true really. Still, console disk-based MMO's are so rare that I wouldn't be shocked if some console-only players that have never once played a real PC game (I.E. - not a flash/facebook game or anything) don't even know what a CD Key is.

EDIT: My general point that CD Keys on console disk based games are extremely uncommon/rare is still true. Apart from Destiny and now ESO (and FFXIV for PS4), can you think of any other disk-based games that require a CD Key for this generation of consoles?
    -

On the PS3, codes were a requirement to play the online part of most popular games such as COD, Far Cry, FIFA, Battlefield etc.
    As for buying second hand or using a different account, you could buy another code via the psn store.

This will be the 1st PS4 game I've had to use a code to play online.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think GaryA may have misspoke or not be aware of the Xbox one game sharing feature/access.

Different issue.
    Game Sharing may or may not be able still, it's unknown, and this thread is not originally related to game sharing, no matter how much you started the derailment it in the first couple pages. This thread is about buying Used or Renting copies of the game, which is what @ZOS_GaryA was replying/talking about. He said absolutely NOTHING about game sharing, do NOT try to lump it with his statement.

Please make your own thread about game sharing if you wish, I am getting very tired of you derailing this thread with that topic.
    -

Respectfully it's the same.
    Gary A is implying that ZOS intends to add an addition DRM to their one game which on Xbox One would intend to prevent multiple uses.

This could be
    -game sharing using the Xbox one console settings that apply to all games
    -trading or buying used discs
    -or any variation of multi-use

It's not a derailment at all if you understand how Xbox one works AND the context of @ZOS_GaryA statement above
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 13, 2015 11:43PM
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gary A is implying that ZOS intends to add an addition DRM to their one game which on Xbox One would intend to prevent multiple uses.

This could be

It's not a derailment at all if you understand how Xbox one works

Respectfully no, he said
    Stop trying to add to what he was saying when he clearly did not say that, there is nothing in there saying it applies to game sharing, nothing about it adding an addition DRM thing (it's the same DRM as PC, key authorization), etc. You even just directly said you think he's "implying" that. That's just another way of saying "Yea, he didn't actually say this, but I'm pretty sure he meant it."

Also, seriously: Make your own thread for it, calling ZoS's attention. I said that because it'll get you an answer much faster, and it won't be a mixed topic thread, it'll be purely about Game Sharing.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 13, 2015 11:56PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This could be

It's not a derailment at all if you understand how Xbox one works

Respectfully no, he said
    Stop trying to add to what he was saying when he clearly did not say that, there is nothing in there saying it applies to game sharing, nothing about it adding an addition DRM thing (it's the same DRM as PC, key authorization), etc. You even just directly said you think he's "implying" that. That's just another way of saying "Yea, he didn't actually say this, but I'm pretty sure he meant it."

Also, seriously: Make your own thread for it, calling ZoS's attention. I said that because it'll get you an answer much faster, and it won't be a mixed topic thread, it'll be purely about Game Sharing.
    -

I'm not seeking an answer. I'm clear on how Xbox One works and the games. In tagging someone, it's not always to seek a response. Sometimes it's just communication.

Also, the comments I'm making aren't even towards anything you're talking about. Another comment specifically asked me questions and I responded to them tagging who their question involved to me.

If you have no interest...keep scrolling but someone else wanted clarification so that was the purpose of the comments.

Why did you jump in anyways as those comments had nothing to do with you?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, it's all part of the same issue. Whether it's renting or sharing, it's all to do with how ZOS accounts are tied to PSN/XBL accounts and how "game access" is applied to those accounts.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dragnelus
    Dragnelus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

@ZOS_GaryA

Ofc not -_- No mmo can be rent or sold again. common sense
    Edited by Dragnelus on May 14, 2015 10:05AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @NewBlacksmurf you didn't answer the question about beta codes. You said you had only one code activated for three people; are the beta codes on yours and your wife's account the same or different when you look at them in the billing history?
  • KrisButtar
    KrisButtar
    ✭✭✭
    Dragnelus wrote: »
    Hey there folks,

@ZOS_GaryA

Ofc not -_- No mmo can be rent or sold again. common sense

That's simply untrue, maybe most MMOs are like that but not all. One example is Defiance on console, it was B2P same as ESO and before Defiance went F2P, I lent the disc to a friend and on their system they created an account and started playing. There was no extra fees. Also since I owned the disc any user on my console could create an account and play. There were people up in arms on console when they found out FF14 wasn't like that and I expect the same to happen to ESO. Its not the norm for consoles.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rosveen wrote: »
    @NewBlacksmurf you didn't answer the question about beta codes. You said you had only one code activated for three people; are the beta codes on yours and your wife's account the same or different when you look at them in the billing history?

I'm sorry I felt I did when I said the disk or digital game is in no way tied to the ZOS account (in BETA).
    Normally we would look under Billing and we would see a "key" or something.

There is no indication at all on billing for the console even though our accounts are linked because its all handled on the Xbox Side.

No where on the ZOS site or on the Xbox Site is there a "key" or anything. I can see where I used the BETA code on my Xbox Live profile but its no different than all my other BETA games or digital games that i own on Xbox One.

There is no "key" per say that applies to XBox One games of any kind after the game is purchased. Unless Xbox One is undergoing a system wide change just for this game....I think the info above was the "original" plan and may be the plan for PS4 but because the sharing is a "System-wide" feature and not a game feature all games work the same.

Disc games all work the same.
    Digital games all work the same.

*I don't know it all so its possible that Xbox and ZOS have agreed to a double layer DRM but its no where on any XBox site but the game info is up and does not mention anything to this change.
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I just read this weird news...

At home we are two players on the same Xbox, so will we need 2 keys?

How much a key will cost if we just want a key, but already have the game? Do we need to pay $70 again?
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just read this weird news...

At home we are two players on the same Xbox, so will we need 2 keys?

How much a key will cost if we just want a key, but already have the game? Do we need to pay $70 again?

Yes you will need to buy 2 copies, each person playing will need a separate account ...the account is what your actually paying for, it seems fairly straightforward to me, but judging from a lot of comments this is going to be causing a lot of problems

Edited by Reb on May 14, 2015 1:38PM
  • ZeroInspiration
    ZeroInspiration
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see how this is such a big issue for some people, it's not like this is something new to MMO's. It's not like PC gaming is all that different from console gaming, I mean you can have a dedicated gaming pc with more than one gamer in your house and play ESO but everyone would still need a different account. Why would it be different in consoles?
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless, I do think it's still a large issue with the console gamers overall. Most of my friends still find it weird, just as the OP does, that a console game is requiring a unique serial key. Us PC gamers have come to accept it as common knowledge over the past decade, so I can understand why the average console gamer would find this as a bit of a shock. But this is how gaming companies will reduce piracy and ensure proper revenue for the amount of players actually purchasing/playing the game.

It is indeed very strange in general for a console disk game to require a CD Key today. As a matter of fact, I don't know of any Xbox One disk-version games that require a CD Key to play, aside from ESO now, and Destiny.
    -

LOL the one thing that stays constant in life is nothing stays the same. ZoS went and took away the sub for you console players, made it B2P added a crown store and you still find entering a key so the account can't be abused and is linked not to 1 person but to 1 console and it still upsets you.

OH my mistake the one thing that does stay the same is people wanting things given to them for free. :-D
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are buying an account, not just the disk. For example, anyone on PC can download the client, but you buy the account to play.

Is that really so controversial? I saw ZOS's response, and was like, "duh."
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there everyone,

Thanks for your patience with this and for all of the additional questions. The information in the previous post was incorrect, and we have received further clarification on how the physical edition will work on the consoles.

The physical console version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited does not require a one-time game code. As with any other boxed PS4 / Xbox One game only the game disc is needed for verification.
    Edited by ZOS_GaryA on May 14, 2015 2:06PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are buying an account, not just the disk. For example, anyone on PC can download the client, but you buy the account to play.

Is that really so controversial? I saw ZOS's response, and was like, "duh."

I think OP is trying to say there needs to be more information to the console community about the requirement of a unique key/account registration readily available. I said the same thing when I read this: duh. But then again, I've been mostly on PC for the past 10 years.

While some say it should be common sense, I can understand why a good portion of general console players would find this unsavory. They need a gentler push into this style of gaming.
  • KrisButtar
    KrisButtar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there everyone,

Thanks for your patience with this and for all of the additional questions. The information in the previous post was incorrect, and we have received further clarification on how the physical edition will work on the consoles.

The physical console version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited does not require a one-time game code. As with any other boxed PS4 / Xbox One game only the game disc is needed for verification.

Thanks for replying. The previous info was incorrect, so that mean it works like every other console game?
  • Rapscallion74
    Rapscallion74
    ✭✭✭
    KrisButtar wrote: »
    Hey there everyone,

Thanks for replying. The previous info was incorrect, so that mean it works like every other console game?

This is the real question. All they confirmed was that there was no CD key. Can this game be traded/lent to a friend/installed on multiple machines in the same household?
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there everyone,

This is the real question. All they confirmed was that there was no CD key. Can this game be traded/lent to a friend/installed on multiple machines in the same household?

That is correct. No code is required and the game can be traded/lent to a friend just like any other console game.

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there everyone,

Based on Gary's response, I would say most likely yes, but those machines will each require the disc to be in the console to work, so it can only be used on one console at a time.

Edit: Darn, he beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:
    Edited by Enodoc on May 14, 2015 2:43PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • KrisButtar
    KrisButtar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there everyone,

That is correct. No code is required and the game can be traded/lent to a friend just like any other console game.

No problem, Thanks for the quick reply :)
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there everyone,

@ZOS_GaryA How will that work in regards to accounts and such? For example a single disc could not spawn unlimited number of accounts, right? You would still be required to enter a one-time use key to create an account?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA

Not trying to run the company or anything but maybe a New Article and some social media marketing around the console for both PS4 and Xbox One. One that addresses the following that seem to be the top concerns:

-Text Chat
    -CD key
    -Keyboard usage
    -Unique character name in UI vs. Gamertags
    -Pet controls
    -How to trade
    -How to find a guild
    -Console Transfer process (for those who did purchase)
    -When it will be available for each console digitally
    -Game-play footage that shows and addresses most concerns in the next Twitch Live coming up.

People want to buy but there is a lot of uncertainty even this close to release.