The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How Normal is Healer Abuse?

• maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL you are to sensitive.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only abuse my healers if their into it ;) on a real note, I've never seen anything like that. Maybe some chastising for not being on crown etc. but that's about it.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well overall I suspect that "Healer Abuse" isn't normal -as with a decent self-respecting healer ....

It will only happen once.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    I only abuse my healers if their into it ;) on a real note, I've never seen anything like that. Maybe some chastising for not being on crown etc. but that's about it.

Healer not on crown? Never,
    Hang on, brt, sending a tell....
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Tobius
    Tobius
    ✭✭✭
    I have been in a few group were someone has yelled about the healing, they want to stand in range of siege weapons, not move out of the HUGE red circles and expect to be healed when three siege weapons hit them.
    "Remember: Sometime the Dragon wins."
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when im healing?

well so far my experiences have been "omg nice save" and the like.

but im built as a endless sustainable Breath of life templar healer... all i have to do is run around spamming Breath of Life and unless there is focused fire of more than 10 baddies (focused raids) the typical effect is anyone in the range of my heals never really drop in their hps..

hell i had one templar in the group who was DPSing and even started spell symming..

so i guess its on how well you can heal...
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emily wrote: »
    I've recently just gotten back to the country and game, and started some Cyrodiil. Lately I've seen (and received) a fair amount of healer abuse, and on one event I felt just like dropping the game altogether again, as it wasn't worth the aggravation and harassment.

Is it a common occurrence to yell and/or berate healers?

Find a new group. Whoever you are running with is a ***. If you're on AD, look up GK. We won't be ***.

• Area51Visitor
    Area51Visitor
    ✭✭✭
    My advice: leave the group, ignore the person. There are nicer people out there.