Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS please have mercy on us. (The bots are back... well sort of anyway)

• Garwulf
    Garwulf
    ✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    You can still grind. You just can't level faster than everyone else by exploiting specific grind spots or bugs.

Pffffahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhaa (Breathes in)hahahahahhahahahahah!

Grinding is still ultimately the best way to accrue xp. Compared to questing it's night and day difference. You can get from lv1->VR14 in just 3 days strictly grinding even in our current game update. Would love to see a quester accomplish that.

Would love to see someone not treat the game as a race to max level so that we can all have nice things.

Race to max level? The game has been out for nearly a year. I am sorry it doesn't, take everyone 10 months to play through the content. But then again I guess those that reached max level 4 months after release were probably just racing to max too right? A large portion of the people grinding now and those making the loudest complaints are those that have played through the content once and are trying to level up 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc characters to participate in trials, vet dungeons, DSA and PVP.

@Iago I understand your frustration. I hate that I have to take my 6th re-roll back through the core content and grind mobs there. Unfortunately ZOS decided to decimate XP for dungeons, world bosses and dolmen as well as completely wipe out alternate leveling in Craglorn burial sites, the tower, anomalies and the upper Craglorn loop. Instead of fixing the 2 boss glitches they gutted the entire thing so we are now making due with what we have. Give us back our grind island and we will happily return there to fill that vast unpopulated wasteland to do what we do.

I would have been happy if ZoS only decimated the grinds, a reduction of 10% (1 in 10) but some how they were largely nerfed to oblivion. 1.6 will nerf the nerfed.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I feel like I keep on harping on this in multiple threads, but here's the thing.

Questing should be a viable method of leveling.

Grinding should be a viable method of leveling.

PVP should be a viable method of leveling.

Running dungeons/trials should be a viable method of leveling.

They don't all have to be exactly equal in terms of how fast you gain XP, but an hour doing any of those 4 activities should give similar (as in: in the same ballpark) XP rewards. There's nothing wrong with any of those methods of play. Personally I enjoy questing and running dungeons, while I don't much care for PVP and I hate grinding. That doesn't mean that people who enjoy PVP or grinding should have a harder time leveling than me.

This thread is really all about one of the biggest sources of friction between questers and grinders: grinders ruining the experience of questers by slaughtering everything where the questers are questing.

Just like @Iago suggests, the solution to this is not to vilify grinders for playing the way they want to play, or to nerf the spots where they are grinding. The solution is to have a couple of designated grind spots per zone. I'm not talking about spots that let grinders rack up massively unreasonable amounts of XP and level ridiculously fast. I'm talking about spots where they can get a similar amount of XP to what they're getting in the spots they are currently grinding. The difference is that these spots would have sufficient mobs respawning at a sufficient rate to keep grinding viable, but would not have any quests that happen there. That way grinders can grind to their hearts content without interfering with the enjoyment of questers. Everyone's happy.

I would like to see inspiration from crafting added as a source for gaining CPs even though they are not and probably should not be a source for leveling.

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    It's an MMO. There are other players in it. If you want the mobs all to yourself, then by all means fire up Skyrim. Grinding is a perfectly legitimate form of play, whether you like it or not. If Zenimax decides that it has become a problem, then they will instance quest areas so grinders aren't killing all of your quest targets.

This. Went through the entirety of quests in the entire game on all 3 factions a few times over by launch, and even then I started to expedite my leveling by grinding efficiently. Not everyone enjoys repeating static quest lines 15 times Heck, not eeveryone even wants to do it once, which is their prerogative and choice. Respect that since this is an online game, not everyone will play the same way you do or enjoy what you do. Nothing wrong with that in any way, shape, or form. Personally I grind new alts to vr1 including main story quests for veteran area access inside of 20 hours /played, from loading into the world for the first time to zoning into vet zones. I don't care if you want to do it differently but you shouldn't be against me doing it my way for my own reasons.

Important distinction obviously cheats/bugs/exploits are wrong and not a legitimate way to play, deserving account bans or suspensions as appropriate.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on March 1, 2015 12:29AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well to fix everybody not wanting to do any sort of questing just to level up, ZOS could just greatly reduce required XP per level so you could just blaze through main quest lines and blast up the levels while not changing the rate we currently can earn CP. Then all side quests would truly be side quests, and you'd only do them for the awards they grant (some xp towards CP is a given).
    Edited by NotSo on March 1, 2015 12:50AM
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NotSo wrote: »
    Well to fix everybody not wanting to do any sort of questing just to level up, ZOS could just greatly reduce required XP per level so you could just blaze through main quest lines and blast up the levels while not changing the rate we currently can earn CP. Then all side quests would truly be side quests, and you'd only do them for the awards they grant (some xp towards CP is a given).

I like the idea but only if quests scale to your level. The game is waaayyyyy too easy as is let alone when you've out levelled the quests.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still grind. You just can't level faster than everyone else by exploiting specific grind spots or bugs.

Grinding is still ultimately the best way to accrue xp. Compared to questing it's night and day difference. You can get from lv1->VR14 in just 3 days strictly grinding even in our current game update. Would love to see a quester accomplish that.

Would love to see someone not treat the game as a race to max level so that we can all have nice things.

But last I checked, grinders have been whining on these very forums about how their XP gain has been slowed so much that they might as well be questing. I guess they're not in on the secret, but I really don't care about that. What I dislike about that "community" is that grinders have repeatedly shown that they will find and use every exploit they can in order to maximize XP gain. It fosters a bad sense of gameplay.
    I think while quests are in the center of ESO experience, your perspective is outdated. Racers went to max level in two weeks after launch. You complain now about the majority, ordinary players.

I've been leveling my sixth alt. It is like reading the same book sixth time. Now questing is a good way to get XP, especially to us who like questing. But i remember the quests, so i run them quickly. At the same time i keep killing mobs, i remember where they are, and if possible, i kill them multiple times to maximize XP. That might look like botting, but is just easy playing. I do move on, but probably there is a flood of others coming in and they wipe the mobs again. Sorry about that. I am doing only subset of quests in an optimized way. That means i grind longer on those quests that i do. Usually i pick only main quest, silver, gold, quests at skyshard locations and quests at grind locations. If a main quest has skyshard and lots of mobs, i'll surely be there grinding some time.

What most of players are doing is that they start new alts and try different classes. Even the slow players do it now. These players can twink the alts, know the quests and have learned to play. Compared to newcomers, alt levelers move much, much faster and wipe the mobs.

The mood among many players from launch is that questing is done. The book is read. The builds have been changing and we needed to learn new skill lines - best done by grinding. Templars try nightblades and level it by grinding, because they want to see that NB where all other guildies are - at end game. Yes, i do rush the alt to max level. It is just another alt, and it doesn't matter much which way i get it there.

On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaldar wrote: »
    As a "grinder," I don't want to do the same quests over and over again for my alts. Questing is slooooooow. I can grind my alt to 50 in a very quick efficient fashion. The real grind in this game is QUESTING (especially on alts) more so at Vet levels. Once Zos forces us to grind quests I will be gone again. If I would have realized at launch that I could have grinded efficiently at V1 versus doing Cadwells, I wouldn't have left for 6 months.

I get that and honestly ZOS should give grinders a place to grind then everyone wins
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iago wrote: »
    As a "grinder," I don't want to do the same quests over and over again for my alts. Questing is slooooooow. I can grind my alt to 50 in a very quick efficient fashion. The real grind in this game is QUESTING (especially on alts) more so at Vet levels. Once Zos forces us to grind quests I will be gone again. If I would have realized at launch that I could have grinded efficiently at V1 versus doing Cadwells, I wouldn't have left for 6 months.

I get that and honestly ZOS should give grinders a place to grind then everyone wins

You mean like Craglorn?

...oh wait.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xp boosters will be zos's cash cow.

Questers will quest. Grinders will grind. Many will do both.

And boosters will rule them all.
  • EsORising
    EsORising
    ✭✭✭

You mean like Craglorn?

...oh wait.

Not everyone can grind by themselves and not everyone wants to have to group with someone.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NotSo wrote: »
    Grinders should be given just one incredibly huge and obnoxious boss that throws tons of insta-kill aoes and will take hours to kill but will award tons of xp, then immediately come back to life (not respawn, just stand back up) and insta-kill everything in vicinity. Does not award any items or gear. All your equipments durability is set to 0 when you kill boss. OK maybe not take hours to kill but it should definitely be a long fight.

Boss will never use direct attacks, only back to back aoe abilities.
    Boss has high armor and spell resist so attackers will be keen to keep active debuffs.
    Boss will use a flurry of unblockable, oddly shaped aoes that cause insta-death to keep pugs moving and active, using movement bonus abilities would not be a bad idea.
    Boss's aoes are not specific to Boss's position but rather the entire area around Boss.
    Boss is prone to all negative affects except CC.
    Boss keeps his ground with his back to a wall so all of his attackers face his front, in the action. OR Boss will have a massive aoe that fires off behind him making the Boss's rear a bad place to be.
    Boss will also have a massive aoe to cover the ground at a specific range and outward to keep players within other aoe ranges, and also to keep nonparticipants away.
    Boss grants full XP on death to all fight participants, regardless of the amount of help any player has commited.
    Boss will heal itself for x% of max health whenever it kills a player. Higher % heal with lower health.
    Boss will throw out aoe attacks faster based on health remaining.
    Boss health will reset if Boss has not taken weapon/spell damage for 10 seconds.
    Boss wanders around aimlessly in Cyrodiil while not being attacked.
    Boss is prone to siege damage (but you're going to have to have a very large standoff distance to not get killed).
    Boss's name is Boss

Totally cool to kill Boss without taking any damage at all, just gotta dodge those aoes.

Sorry I kept adding to it. I thought the idea was fun :P

Bahaha that's hysterical. ZOS, make this happen.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Questing is not even a good way to earn xp. I did the main (Cadwell) quests of Alik'ir, Bangkorai, Auridon, Grahtwood and half of Greenshade and went from VR7.1 to VR7.9. Your average main story quest is no more than 20,000xp for it's completion (1% of a VR rank) which is only the equivalent exp of killing 48 average monsters (at 414xp each). I don't even like grinding but I am forced to do it if I dont want to spend the next few months repeating quests I've already done on my main so I can get to what is still exciting for me which is harder PvE content and PvP on a new class. If they would just fix the damn experience in Veteran zones to not be so ludicrously slow there wouldn't be such a problem. The ones that make me laugh especially are the quests from delves... 300-500xp for a quest when killing a single monster is 400+ experience. World bosses are what 3000 exp (0.3% of a VR level) for an encounter that sometimes requires a small group for the difficult ones. A public dungeon with many "boss" level encounters is barely more experience than a "fetch and carry" quest for a single player especially considering the exp for killing the average monsters has been cut to almost nothing despite it being exactly the same difficulty as an outside monster.

Where is the difficulty vs benefit analysis on the reward for these encounters?

If they actually fixed all the other options to exp so it was rewarding people wouldn't be having this conversation as grinding would be an option among many rather than by far and away the best option.
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah reported my 1st one since ages yesterday
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe that experience overall is too fast for levels 1 to 49 and too slow vr 1 to vr 14. It's very frustrating to get to a new zone and already have all the quests be white, get nothing in loot and still have to go through at least the alliance main quest to move on to the next zone (my experience in leveling up 1 to 49) and then suddenly be underleveled. I had to stick in zones grinding to prevent that.

ZOS needs to figure out how to spread out exp gain in levels 1 to 49 and give more exp in vr levels to balance that out.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »

But last I checked, grinders have been whining on these very forums about how their XP gain has been slowed so much that they might as well be questing. I guess they're not in on the secret, but I really don't care about that. What I dislike about that "community" is that grinders have repeatedly shown that they will find and use every exploit they can in order to maximize XP gain. It fosters a bad sense of gameplay.
    I think while quests are in the center of ESO experience, your perspective is outdated. Racers went to max level in two weeks after launch. You complain now about the majority, ordinary players.

I've been leveling my sixth alt. It is like reading the same book sixth time. Now questing is a good way to get XP, especially to us who like questing. But i remember the quests, so i run them quickly. At the same time i keep killing mobs, i remember where they are, and if possible, i kill them multiple times to maximize XP. That might look like botting, but is just easy playing. I do move on, but probably there is a flood of others coming in and they wipe the mobs again. Sorry about that. I am doing only subset of quests in an optimized way. That means i grind longer on those quests that i do. Usually i pick only main quest, silver, gold, quests at skyshard locations and quests at grind locations. If a main quest has skyshard and lots of mobs, i'll surely be there grinding some time.

What most of players are doing is that they start new alts and try different classes. Even the slow players do it now. These players can twink the alts, know the quests and have learned to play. Compared to newcomers, alt levelers move much, much faster and wipe the mobs.

The mood among many players from launch is that questing is done. The book is read. The builds have been changing and we needed to learn new skill lines - best done by grinding. Templars try nightblades and level it by grinding, because they want to see that NB where all other guildies are - at end game. Yes, i do rush the alt to max level. It is just another alt, and it doesn't matter much which way i get it there.

Exactly. I was at this stage prior to launch because of having been in the closed beta full-time, myself... first live character was VR1 dinged (L50) just barely after midnight on launch day morning, having been leveled in a couple of days during headstart, and I wasn't pushing it efficiently at all (I did absolutely zero pre-planning of where to go to level well, heh! I was so busy thinking about other launch plans that I realized the morning of headstart that I had no game plan for that and laughed at myself), just going quickly. At this point I am able to level a new toon into the VR's within 20 hours /played easily (and have done it a few times over) including the entire main questline done to the beginning of Cadwell's Silver for entering veteran zones ;).
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on March 1, 2015 2:34AM

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭
    On my main I have done all the quests and I like questing. I am doing most of the quests on my alt as well. Mostly just to try some of the different paths. You know like the people I said should live the first time through I am saying should die. I even have my character laugh when they kill that person. lol.

But I have also done some grinding and I must say there is some relaxing enjoyment in grinding. No worrying about what you need to do for some quest. Just out there seeing how many mobs you can attack and still survive. It is kind of an odd pleasure to take on 10 mobs and survive. At which point you get to think to yourself that you are a killing machine. It is even more fun in a group and people are just about to die but somehow the players in the group manage to pull through with some heals, CC, or burst dps that gets you through. It might be a hold over from my everquest days where grinding was the only option but grinding is fun.

There should be a spot were you can grind and I don't care if it gives more xp then when I do the quests. I am still going to do the quests at least the skill point quests and any in the immediate area of skill point quests. So what if someone levels faster than me by just grinding while I am questing. I don't care if someone beats me to the end game. I am still going to get there and still enjoy it as much.

Heck the majority of people should be thanking those that race to end game and figure stuff out. I know I have looked up how to kill X boss many times after a bunch of wipes and saying to yourself am I missing something here. I know a bunch of you have also.

So the point is there should be grinding areas and go ahead and let it be fast XP. We all benefit from it.
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reinstate some grinding areas, since the removal of the normal grinding spots dungeons and quest areas are being over run with grinders. I understand that they do not wish to do the quests as I am sure most of them are leveling strictly for PvP but the problem is that now it 's almost as bad as having the bots we had right after launch. Please give these people back their grinding spots so People don't have to wait forever for boss spawns dungeons and that we can have trash mobs to kill and collect loot to research decon etc.

I do realize I can jump into the fray however when there are mini zergs if five t 10 players out grinding mobs it's hard to get enough damage in to even get the mob to drop anything.

Please, please please put some grinding areas in......
    1)Total you can have +40% bonus exp(without enlightenment)
    2)if you want new grind zones(aka solo instances) it will be fair to put them in Crown Store or p.3
    3) return exp to spellscar and craglorn overall but then access to Craglorn should be alloweded only after Cadwell's Almanaс.

So according to 2 and 3 you can choose: pay money or spent time
    Since this game didn't have free PvP most popular grind spots will be full of people who will be stealing your exp.And you can't do anything with this...wait...ahhh forgot-->check p.2.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Race to max level? The game has been out for nearly a year. I am sorry it doesn't, take everyone 10 months to play through the content. But then again I guess those that reached max level 4 months after release were probably just racing to max too right? A large portion of the people grinding now and those making the loudest complaints are those that have played through the content once and are trying to level up 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc characters to participate in trials, vet dungeons, DSA and PVP.

@Iago I understand your frustration. I hate that I have to take my 6th re-roll back through the core content and grind mobs there. Unfortunately ZOS decided to decimate XP for dungeons, world bosses and dolmen as well as completely wipe out alternate leveling in Craglorn burial sites, the tower, anomalies and the upper Craglorn loop. Instead of fixing the 2 boss glitches they gutted the entire thing so we are now making due with what we have. Give us back our grind island and we will happily return there to fill that vast unpopulated wasteland to do what we do.

there were people who reached VR10 in the first 2-3 weeks.... lol.

i know its irrelevant, but your post reminded me of that.... i think they exploited some kind of spindleclutch glitch or something to do it.

Man those were dark days....
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

i know its irrelevant, but your post reminded me of that.... i think they exploited some kind of spindleclutch glitch or something to do it.

yeah they were definitely dark days. and I realize that they're not actually bots but ones just about as annoying as the other.
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firstdecan wrote: »

Most of the grinders complain about the nerfs to Craglorn. They nerfed Craglorn sure but there are other areas in the game with fast spawning enemies that die very quickly while yielding a fair piece of xp. Everyone thinks that ZOS dislikes the grind playstyle yet ZOS implements an alternate advancement system that is based directly on XP gain which ultimately makes grinding the best method of CP accrual.

They obviously don't care about your personal game experience @nerevarine1138 . I mean why else would they not ban these people that are "exploiting" and fostering this "bad sense of gameplay"? People will complain about grinders and grinders will complain about their favorite spot being nerfed.

Zenimax would need to completely overhaul the xp gain from quests and reduce the gain from enemies significantly to give you a system that would negate the grinders. This would also lose and/or cost them a lot more money than it's worth and we all know that ZO$ loves their money!

Grinders will be extremely more powerful than questers. How do you feel about that?

I think I've changed my mind regarding this whole grinding topic. I used to support "grinders" in this game. Most of them just want a quick way to get to end game so they can PvP or do trials with their friends. Many are grinding alts to that point so they can play content they've already achieved with a different character. Given the sense of entitlement that most "questers" have, that everyone needs to enjoy that mindless ~400 hours of questing over and over to really play the game, I think "grinders" should just give up and leave the game. There's obviously nothing here but a shell of the single player game, the best thing to do is stop supporting the online game so Bethesda is forced to make TES VI to keep the IP profitable.

Every time I see a player post that "grinders shouldn't be able to level faster than me" I'm reminded how petty people can really be, and how they're more than willing to ruin someone else's fun over something that doesn't even affect them. This wouldn't be bothersome, but ZoS has empowered that negativity by making it more and more difficult to get to and enjoy the content that competitive players want. It's basically players that have no interest in the competitive portions of the game hamstringing the players who want to get to the competitive portions of the game as quickly as possible.

So really, all that leaves in this game is a substandard single player TES game with zone chat and guild stores. It certainly explains why the game is now F2P, ZoS has gone back on their intention of making a game that has "something for everyone" and is focusing on the market segment that will pay for mindless repetitive activity. Everyone else should just find something else to do.

I'm in a tough spot with this one. I love MMO titles but I'm a lifelong TES fan (Since Arena but really Daggerfall was my first love of the series). When it comes down to it ESO has been managed poorly as a TES game and an MMO since pre launch. If a new single payer TES game was released tomorrow I'd leave ESO in a heartbeat and find a new MMO or return to one that I've played in the past. Just thought it would be nice to play something where the two collide and boy I feel like I made a bad decision.

ESO fails at being a TES game in conjunction with an MMO. It's somewhere in between the two rocks but the rocks are crushing it. It's not really great at either one. I feel incredibly sorry for Todd Howard and the real TES team at Bethsoft for having this stain (ESO/ZOS) on the brand he poured his lifeblood into.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One of the Cyrodiil dailies had no cooldown. I think it was the kill 10 players quest. So, things got out of hand fast.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was one of the first vr10 players on live (and probably 2nd in beta at all, I think.... Was first to 50 before veteran ranks were implemented :) ) , , no exploits or cheating like that involved whatsoever. The earliest of us on live (at least the vast majority) all did it legitimately , but once the dark shade exploit came about a ton of people abused it, leaving everyone thinking any vr10 had to have :(.

✭✭✭✭✭
    you make a valid point. I level fast enough just doing quests.

-Thomas Pain

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue is about to explode in few days. Zos has nerfed the mob xp in PTS Craglorn even harder. On live i get 420 cp from welwa and on PTS 140. If that comes to live, the whole vr14 playerbase will flood lower areas. Let me guess. Next friday we see zos post that xp is intended. During weekend lower areas sink like Yokudan continent, then forums burst. Next tuesday after that there are patch notes with few lines: fixed unintended bug in xp generation. Public dungeons give again decent xp. Rkundzelf spiders hired extra centurions to guard them and they give again decent xp.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • cote-bmsb16_ESO
    cote-bmsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just get out of lowbie zones.. Less people to ruin your day in vet zones.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

till patch 1.6... as allready stated if i get 4x the xp for killing a vet 6 mob than for killing a mob in craglorn i´m happily destroying questers precious gameplay. cya in your beloved lvl area...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

till patch 1.6... as allready stated if i get 4x the xp for killing a vet 6 mob than for killing a mob in craglorn i´m happily destroying questers precious gameplay. cya in your beloved lvl area...

I completely understand why grinders grind and I also know grinders will grind regardless, so ZOS really really needs to put some grinding areas in.

-Thomas Pain

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I completely understand why grinders grind and I also know grinders will grind regardless, so ZOS really really needs to put some grinding areas in.

they were in - questers demanded nerf upon nerf upon nerf. and now you have to live with what "you" claimed for.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they were in - questers demanded nerf upon nerf upon nerf. and now you have to live with what "you" claimed for.

I never ever asked to nerf the grinding areas frankly I am against nerfs the only nerf I agreed with was Doshia but they went and instead of making it just slightly easier they took all of the difficulty out of her. After I seen that I have said that the nerf needs to stop period.

-Thomas Pain

• Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to quest an alt in Deeshan and Vets are killing everything moving. Add in the new characters who just want to speed through and not quest, killing anything the vets don't neither really care that there are quests that REQUIRE you to kill things to complete them. Really irritating........... If you are trying to quest you now have to wait on bosses in dungeons and npc's for quite some time. TESO has now become The Killing Fields.