The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Post Your Builds! - PvP Only

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Angavar wrote: »
    A mix of solo and group abilities, the 25% dmg reduction from cyros light helps a lot when sapping an enemy group.

That doesn't work anymore. They removed the cyrodiil's light set mitigation before it even reached live. It only works on actual channeled abilities such as Mist Form, Healing Ritual, etc.

Wait so you're telling me a vampire with Cyrodiil's Light can get 100% damage reduction if he mists? What happens if he stands inside his own veil and mists? o.o

Damage reduction is multiplicative, so a vampire with Cyrodiil's Light takes 0.75*0.25*0.66 = 12.375% damage. In their own veil, they would take 0.75*0.25*0.66 = 0.12375*0.4 = 4.95% damage. A nord with all of the above buffs would take 4.752% damage. I'm not 100% certain how this interacts with armor, nor am I certain how it interacts with increased damage effects such as Slayer (Fighter's Guild).

That's still absurd....

Hehe you are everywhere matey:}
    What else is a poor soul suppose to do without ESO downloaded... Alt tabbed watching TV shows, among other things. :wink:

With ESO forums in another tab.
    Edited by Panda244 on February 24, 2015 5:57AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    A mix of solo and group abilities, the 25% dmg reduction from cyros light helps a lot when sapping an enemy group.

That doesn't work anymore. They removed the cyrodiil's light set mitigation before it even reached live. It only works on actual channeled abilities such as Mist Form, Healing Ritual, etc.

Wait so you're telling me a vampire with Cyrodiil's Light can get 100% damage reduction if he mists? What happens if he stands inside his own veil and mists? o.o

Damage reduction is multiplicative, so a vampire with Cyrodiil's Light takes 0.75*0.25*0.66 = 12.375% damage. In their own veil, they would take 0.75*0.25*0.66 = 0.12375*0.4 = 4.95% damage. A nord with all of the above buffs would take 4.752% damage. I'm not 100% certain how this interacts with armor, nor am I certain how it interacts with increased damage effects such as Slayer (Fighter's Guild).

That's still absurd....

Hehe you are everywhere matey:}
    What else is a poor soul suppose to do without ESO downloaded... Alt tabbed watching TV shows, among other things. :wink:

With ESO in another tab.

LOL, aye fair enough, well I would say good sir, to look at the forums, and this is what we are doing hehe

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, seems like they need to reword the cyros light 5 piece tooltip. Bit annoying, I dropped a fair amount of AP on that set just to give it a trial.

Back to warlock it is, then. :neutral:
    S'irinar the Shadow - VR14 NB (AD)
    Antakh the Bold - VR6 DK (AD)
    Arkoth the Darkweaver - VR5 Sorc (AD)
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did they change that?
    I remember that I don't take any damage at all in Mistform with Cyrodiils Light or the old Harness Magicka in combination with vob.

Well with Mistform and Cyrodiils Light you still get damaged by fire...
    Edited by Soulac on February 24, 2015 6:33AM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the melee magicka build I use for ganking on my Nightblade. Might as well share the details of it now since it will not be viable once 1.6 goes live.

tea pot Killer
    Race: Bosmer (Vampire)
    Armor: 4 Arch-Mage, 3 Stygian (4 magicka, 3 stamina enchants)
    Jewelry: 1 Arch-Mage, 2 Cyrodiil's Light (1 magicka regen, 2 spell damage enchants)
    Weapons: 2 Stygian Daggers, 1 Resto staff

*Optional armor/weapons if you don't have the AP for Arch-Mage:
    4 Martial Knowledge, 2 Stygian, 1 Adroitness
    Adroitness Neck, 2 Cyrodiil's Light Rings
    2x Torug's Pact weapons (daggers or swords).

Stats: with food and when stealthed you should have 3K health, 2.6K magicka & 153 spell damage.

Offensive Bar:
    Impale
    Funnel Health
    Ambush
    Concealed Weapons (for sneak speed)
    Dark Cloak
    Soul Harvest

Defensive Bar:
    Healing Ward/Rapid Regeneration
    Funnel Health
    Camouflaged Hunter
    Purge/Summon Shade
    Elusive Mist
    Devouring Swarm/Veil of Blades/Soul Tether

Find your gank spot & wait for customers. When you see one coming switch to defensive bar & use Camo Hunter, then switch back to offensive bar. As the customer approaches, position yourself to get an opening on their rear and then ... Ambush > Soul Harvest > Concealed Weapons > Impale (if necessary). With this rotation you can drop over 3K damage on your customer in 1.5 - 2.5 seconds. If you do it right you should get customer feedback like:
    158536360.png

This build does not do well against shield stackers or perma-blockers, so when I find myself fighting such an enemy I Dark Cloak out of the fight & move to a new spot.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar meant for Thornblade's high population. (I won't say "Zergs" because I enjoy large scale battles)

Armor: 7 light. 5 Warlock / 2 Bloodspawn or 2 Spawn of Mephala depending on mood / 3 Healer from jewelry because I arrived too late for the Warlock party.

Bar 1: (Resto)
    1. Blazing Spear - Be sure to enjoy stunlocks while still applicable :blush:
    2. Eclipse / Blinding Flashes - depending on who I want to annoy
    3. Extended Ritual - I feel this skill is very underrated
    4. Breathe of Life - I can heal people while being selfish
    5. Mage Light - Impenetrable does not block my healing or stealth detection.
    6. Nova - Expensive, but will win group battles if dropped at the right time and place.

Bar 2: (Resto w/ Spawn of Mephala, S & S w/ Bloodspawn)
    2. Toppling Charge / Invasion - If ZoS would ever fix this skill...
    3. Solar Barrage - You may have gotten ZoS to nerf Impulse, but I still have this...
    4. Biting Jabs - Yes, I know it's cheap...
    5. Blazing Shield - If it says "Blazing," then Templars should use it.
    6. Mage Light - See above.
    7. Devouring Swarm - no explanation needed.

Bar 1 for static type fights where occasional YOLO DKs try to cross no man's land / line of scrimmage. Place down Extended Ritual at front line. Drop Blazing Spears and Nova on concentrations of enemies. Stay near front line to make use of undaunted set (you want to be hit or use heavy attacks). Use Breathe of Life every now and then. Eclipse / Blinding Flash anyone who targets you.

Bar 2 for aggressive / YOLO play. If I have bats up and see a blob, they get charged, blazing shielded, solar barraged, and bat swarmed if my sixth sense tells me my brave EP comrades will follow this attack up (otherwise drop a Nova).

It's a versatile build that helps keep Cyrodiil fresh as I can adapt play-styles depending on my mood.
    Edited by Joy_Division on February 24, 2015 4:55PM
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Here's the melee magicka build I use for ganking on my Nightblade. Might as well share the details of it now since it will not be viable once 1.6 goes live.

tea pot Killer
    Jewelry: 1 Arch-Mage, 2 Cyrodiil's Light (1 magicka regen, 2 spell damage enchants)

Stats: with food and when stealthed you should have 3K health, 2.6K magicka & 153 spell damage.

Offensive Bar:
    Impale
    Funnel Health
    Ambush
    Dark Cloak
    Soul Harvest

Defensive Bar:
    Funnel Health
    Camouflaged Hunter
    Purge/Summon Shade
    Elusive Mist

Find your gank spot & wait for customers. When you see one coming switch to defensive bar & use Camo Hunter, then switch back to offensive bar. As the customer approaches, position yourself to get an opening on their rear and then ... Ambush > Soul Harvest > Concealed Weapons > Impale (if necessary). With this rotation you can drop over 3K damage on your customer in 1.5 - 2.5 seconds. If you do it right you should get customer feedback like:
    158536360.png

This build does not do well against shield stackers or perma-blockers, so when I find myself fighting such an enemy I Dark Cloak out of the fight & move to a new spot.

This build was used in one of tea pot's videos. The clip starts at about 3:00min.

It is a sorc build that I developed with the goal of having survivability w/o a resto staff.

tea pot pal

Armor: 5 Hist Bark, 2 Bloodspawn (all stamina enchants, medium)
    Jewelry: 1 Potentates, 2 twice fanged serpent (2 fire resist, 1 stam regen)
    Weapons: 2 Potentates s&b, 1 2hander

Stats: with food and in combat you should have about 2.8K health, 2K magicka, 2.2K stam, 139 stam regen, 141 mag regen, 250 wpn dmg (after surge then rally)

Offensive Bar:
    Streak
    Rally
    Daedric Curse/Executioner/Cleave
    Wrecking Blow
    Critical Charge
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

Defensive Bar:
    Power Surge (heal from crit surge wasn't that helpful even with crit charge, preferred more magicka efficiency)
    Harness Magicka
    Absorb Magic (from s&b)
    Hardened Ward
    Immovable/Cleanse(used for more healing but could see efficient purge working well)
    Devouring Swarm

PvHorse: In stealth pop surge and rally. CRIT CHARGE until he/she falls of horse>follow with WRECKING BLOW to hit as horse knockdown ends > CRIT CHARGE until ready for > EXECUTIONER

PvP: This build plays extremely fast with streak and crit charge. When multiple enemies come perma block, do the hist bark carlton, and kite until you get a manageable number. Bats and potions liberally since this build lacks heals. A good NB bleed or DK dot build will run me out of magicka, and rally wont heal through that.

1v1: It is hard to sustain against good 1v1 builds

PvBlob: GTFO, Carlton, and put up some seige

edit: my attribute points are mostly in magicka (since I normally run a magicka build) and some in health
    Edited by TBois on February 24, 2015 6:25PM
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

tea pot Killer

Offensive Bar:
    Impale
    Funnel Health
    Ambush
    Dark Cloak
    Soul Harvest

Defensive Bar:
    Funnel Health
    Camouflaged Hunter
    Purge/Summon Shade
    Elusive Mist

158536360.png

In other words, it doesn't work well against people who know how to defend themselves.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    In other words, it doesn't work well against people who know how to defend themselves.

You've been one of my customers a couple of times.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You've been one of my customers a couple of times.

Of course, I'm obviously not the "Unkillable" or "Immortal" like some people claim they are in these forums. ;)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, I'm obviously not the "Unkillable" or "Immortal" like some people claim they are in these forums. ;)

Immortal Dragonknight Build. (1.6 Build, Imperial Race.) For you @vortexman11 :heart:
    • 5 Set Immortal Warrior
    • 5 Pieces of Heavy Armor, Enchanted with Stamina.
    • 5 Set Footman's Fortune
    • 2 Pieces of Heavy Armor, Enchanted with Stamina. 2 Rings, Enchanted with Reduce Cost of Stamina Abilities. 1 Necklace, Enchanted with Reduce Block Cost.
    • 2 Set Ashen Grip
    • Sword with Defending, Enchanted with Hardening. Shield with Infused, Enchanted with Stamina.

5 Set Immortal Warrior
    [2 Items] - Adds 4% Healing Taken.
    [3 Items] - When you die, you instead turn into a statue for 3.0 seconds. While a statue, you are immune to all negative effects but can still be healed. This effect has a cooldown of 20 minutes.
    [4 Items] - Add 135 Max Health.
    [5 Items] - After turning into a statue, you gain 200 Ultimate.
    [5 Items] - Adds 4% Healing Taken.

5 Set Footman's Fortune
    [2 items] - Adds 135 Max Health
    [3 items] - Adds 180 Armor
    [4 items] - Adds 180 Spell Resistance
    [5 items] - Shieldwork: Increase block mitigation by 12.0%

[Attributes] - 0 Stamina, 42 Health, 20 Magicka

[Ability Bar One - Sword/Board]: Hardened Armor, Structured Entropy, Coagulating Blood, Absorb Magic, Dragonscale Reflect, Magma Shell

[Ability Bar Two - Restoration Staff]: Rapid Regeneration, Structured Entropy, Spell Symmetry, Igneous Shield, Healing Ward, Magma Shell

Because you're keeping Absorb Magic on your Sword/Board bar, block will cost 8% less and mitigate 8% more damage, from Footman you're mitigating an extra 12%, Dragonknight's block an extra 10%, then there's the Sword/Board tree mitigation. The reason to keep Rapid Regen and Structured Entropy up at all times is because when you turn into a statue you can't do anything, and if you're not healed while a statue, you'll die the second you come out of it, because you have no health. So the combination of Rapid Regen and Entropy is designed to give you the one second you need to smack Coagulating Blood and go back to Perma-Tanking. With the Imperial Passives you'll have an absurd amount of Health and a relatively large amount of Stamina, the only thing you'll be using Magicka for is Reflect and Coagulating Blood, if things get really rough, Igneous Shield and Healing Ward are there to stack Damage Shields so you can troll even more people.

The rest is pretty much self-explanatory, but I'll leave this little guide for those new to the game, or new to farming hate-tells with an overpowered tank build, such as my Sap-Tank. @frozywozy What was that you were saying about Immortal builds? :wink: Technically a Nord would get more out of this build at is stacks damage resistance, while blocking you already have an absurd amount, with a Nord that's an extra 6%, though they're Health and Stamina attributes as well as Armor enchantments would probably need to be reworked to compensate for the loss of Imperial Passives.

How To Play Build
    [Step One]: Block And Chug Tripots.
    [Step Two]: Keep Absorb Magic Up.
    [Step Three]: Keep Hardened Armor Up.
    [Step Four:] Keep Dragonscale Reflect Up.
    [Step Five]: Keep Rapid Regeneration and Structured Entropy Up.
    [Step Six]: Walk Into Zerg And Chug Tripots.
    [Step Seven]: Join Their TS And Chug Tripots.
    [Step Eight]: Insult Their Intelligence Until They Kill You.
    [Step Nine]: Come Back From Death With Set Bonus.
    [Step Ten]: When About To Die Again, Use Magma Shell And Tripot.
    [Step Eleven]: Laugh Again, Rinse Repeat Until Actually Dead.
    [Step Twelve]: Repeat 20min Later When Set Cools Down.

Edit: If Crassus ever gets Emperor again I'm going to use this build just to *** everyone off into calling me a hacker and such. Farming hate-tells never gets old. :sunglasses:

Edited by Panda244 on February 24, 2015 10:08PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Here is my long awaited build for the best DK NA.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLI0lqIMTkU

1st Slot: Reflective Scales, I use this for lols as I murder the cowards with bows.

2nd Slot: Green Dragons Blood, I use this if I somehow get low health which almost never happens.

3rd Slot: Englufing Flames, Dots and a magic AoE for great ult gain.

4th Slot: Impulse, What can I say impulse is the best skill ever created.

5th Slot: Igneous Shield, I only use this because it looks cool

Ultimate: Standard Of Might, BANNER DOWN

You don't need any other abilities on second bar besides efficient purge.

Armor is 5 piece warlock, 5 piece light arena and 2 piece blood spawn's.

And there is my best DK build NA.

Aye, the typical Thornblade DK build... Which is rendered almost entirely useless come 1.6, can't spam Ultimate for Battle Roar, Reflect is only 4 projectiles, Ultimate Gain off light attacks/heavy attacks and blocking/rolling, and the rate at which you can generate Ultimate is capped. So waffles m8. Waffles.

I also hate how they did this, because most peoples' builds are pointlessly ineffective in 1.6, even the typical DK build that's basically nothing but mashing three buttons and killing scrubs. :cry:

I was the first player NA to have the blood spawn set. All others followed in my foot steps. The day the daily was out for blood spawn I got the full set in 1 run.

You were the first to get it, but you didn't use it for a month or so because Hova said it was a bad set... sadly its so op

My Build \/

http://www.esohead.com/calculator/skills#mzmX9s8uEA28uvZi8uzEV8fXGP8Gsq38GsbX8uEAZ8uEIK8umHJ8lLy38GsdT8umHs8y7GNR3f8E7xAzmY6NzVS6NzVW8l7xbzkA6bzky6dzkg8B7JbzRf6bzsb6bzsw8zk7zzvKVv8za7mbGF48zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX
    Edited by Gooey on February 25, 2015 6:27AM
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »

1st Slot: Reflective Scales, I use this for lols as I murder the cowards with bows.

2nd Slot: Green Dragons Blood, I use this if I somehow get low health which almost never happens.

Aye, the typical Thornblade DK build... Which is rendered almost entirely useless come 1.6, can't spam Ultimate for Battle Roar, Reflect is only 4 projectiles, Ultimate Gain off light attacks/heavy attacks and blocking/rolling, and the rate at which you can generate Ultimate is capped. So waffles m8. Waffles.

I also hate how they did this, because most peoples' builds are pointlessly ineffective in 1.6, even the typical DK build that's basically nothing but mashing three buttons and killing scrubs. :cry:

I was the first player NA to have the blood spawn set. All others followed in my foot steps. The day the daily was out for blood spawn I got the full set in 1 run.

You were the first to get it, but you didn't use it for a month or so because Hova said it was a bad set... sadly its so op

My Build \/

http://www.esohead.com/calculator/skills#mzmX9s8uEA28uvZi8uzEV8fXGP8Gsq38GsbX8uEAZ8uEIK8umHJ8lLy38GsdT8umHs8y7GNR3f8E7xAzmY6NzVS6NzVW8l7xbzkA6bzky6dzkg8B7JbzRf6bzsb6bzsw8zk7zzvKVv8za7mbGF48zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

Reflect on both bars? Sir, I'd like to inform you you're doing it wrong. DKs must have Reflect on one bar and weapon swap ever 3.5s to recast it in the 0.5 second window.

Thank you, thank you.. :mrgreen:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »

My Build \/

So was Hova's word essentially law back then? Did you guys jump off cliffs and facepalm in sync, when he told you to? :open_mouth:

The amount of coordination and brain power that must've taken... :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sorc build is:

WW | Breton | Former Emp

5x Warlock
    5x Magnus

Destro / Resto

3x spell damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-W1EduE3UU
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sorc build is:

WW | Breton | Former Emp

5x Warlock
    5x Magnus

Destro / Resto

3x spell damage

Wait what... You have... A Sorc...?
    Stumbles out of his chair backwards, and looks back up at the screen like "wut?"

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sorc build is:

WW | Breton | Former Emp

5x Warlock
    5x Magnus

Destro / Resto

3x spell damage

Wait what... You have... A Sorc...?
    Stumbles out of his chair backwards, and looks back up at the screen like "wut?"

stopped playing it in pvp around the first week of aug. then made a nb and then the DK. I was AvA 23 in july. wish the AP was flowing as well from back then now.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been sappin for awhile now, a lot of others started doing it so as soon as 1.4 came out I started using thunderous to be more unique. Also it's really troll.

4 Heavy Thunderous
    1 Heavy Seducer (Khajiit helmet for extra Sweg)
    2 Light Seducer

Sword & Shield - Seducer

Thunderous Pendant - Magicka cost reduction enchant
    Cyrodiil's Light ring x2 - Magicka cost reduction enchant

3100ish health
    2400ish magicka
    1600ish stam

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Shielded Assault
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Unstoppable
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    Ultimate: Veil of Blades

Off Bar (Sword/Shield)
    1. Shielded Assault
    2. Sap Essence
    3. Absorb Magic
    4. Cleanse
    5. Siphoning Attacks
    Ultimate: Devouring Swarm

Used for tanking zergs, creating a shift in momentum in large scale fights. Try to position yourself in the middle of a zerg near enemy duel wielders + werewolves to proc your armor which will instantly kill everyone. Then do devouring swarm inside veil of blades for strong healing + 93% damage mitagation. Unstoppable is used so you don't get CC'd during the brief moment your weapon swapping which will happen since there are 50 people targeting you wondering why you won't die.

http://youtu.be/9-XLvHlCIOk

I've had a few people asking about my build so I thought I'd add a video of it in action. This was from a few months ago, bars are a bit messed up though coz I slotted ambush at the last second.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    My support build as templar

This build isn't for everyone. I have tested a lot of different healing/support combinations and I want to explain what works for my playstyle and could possibly work for others looking to fill a similar role such as this one. I use Werewolf for the +stamina recovery hidden passive and another reason explained in my Bar 1 description. This build will need some adjusting in 1.6 but I will wait until I do live 1.6 testing before adjusting this post.

Ups
    • A good templar combo bar for restoring their group's resources
    • Survivability is pretty up there for not being a vamp - this can allow the templar to be more of a front or back line support

Downs
    • Requires more awareness of debuffs and positioning than other support builds
    • The templar can get starved of stamina or magicka quickly if the opposition isn't dying or the templar isn't in friendly Absorption Fields

Bar 1 Description: Heal/Shield
    1. Breath of Life
    2. Luminous Shards
    3. Healing Springs (I sometimes swap this with Combat Prayer or Healing Ward)
    4. Blazing Shield
    5. Inner Light
    Ulti: Werewolf Transformation complemented with Blood Rage 2/2 for quicker ultimate regen when being hit (N/A in 1.6)

Notes: Decent ranged CC/damage and melee damage if you need to shield yourself frequently. I prefer Luminous Shards to help restore a bit of magicka along with the stamina to my allies if they synergize.

Bar 2 Description: Support + Resource Return/Regen
    1. Efficient Purge (Can be replaced with cleanse or purifying ritual - both can work. Templar can gain +healing from the Restoring Light abilities with Purifying Ritual out, which may be preferable to having more magicka recovery w/2 Support abilies slotted)
    2. Repentance
    3. Retreating Maneuver
    4. Unstoppable
    5. Inner Light
    Ulti: Replenishing Barrier (I prefer this morph for additional magicka and ultimate. I found the Reviving morph to only really be useful as a mid-battle barrier that could provide a minor emergency heal + hot to help get the group back to full HP.)

Notes: 2 Alliance war Support line abilities and Repentance make the templar's self-regen higher while on this bar. This bar goes great if the templar is paired with another healer (especially a templar with Radiant Aura.) Also gain health while on this bar for stronger barriers.

Stats/Gear/Boon:
    Stat allocation: all health
    Blood Spawn (2 piece set bonus)
    Seducer (5 piece set bonus)
    Soulshine (3 piece set bonus via jewelry slots)
    5 light armor, 1 medium armor, 1 heavy armor
    3 Infused (primary slots)
    4 Impenetrable (secondary slots)
    All armor glyphs + magicka
    Jewelry glyphs are cost reduction (mainly magicka)
    Weapons:
    • Bar 1: Precise restoration staff w/magicka absorption glyph
    • Bar 2: 2 piece Twilight's Embrace defending 1h sword w/hardening glyph and infused shield w/health glyph
    Boon: The Shadow

Notes: I use all 3 armor types for the Undaunted passive that gives 6% stats for having all 3 equipped. I do not feel the need to wear full 7/7 Impenetrable because of how often I apply Blazing Shield. I like The Shadow Mundus Stone because it increases my healing crit strength. I healing crit pretty frequently.

Final Remarks:
    • High HP for Blazing Shield. This can be handy if the templar is caught and has more magicka than stamina
    • Since magicka is slightly overcharged with this setup, there is an option to replace 1 magicka glyph for a stamina glyph if needed. Or stat allocation can be slightly adjusted to not be full health.
    • One thing I particularly like is the Retreating Maneuver + Repentance combo. This can save a group if they are caught and need to be mobile to get to an elevated/LOS/choke point.
      Example: The templar can apply Retreating Maneuver, rush up to others that missed the buff and do the combination repeatedly. This works well if the group has been consistently killing and there are bodies up ahead of the path. Note: the templar loses the Retreating Maneuver buff if they Repentance so Retreating must be reapplied to self afterwards. Another note: Templar can keep the speed and mobility of Retreating if they go in full healing/purging mode and not cast an offensive ability or Repentance.

Edit: forgot weapon info
    Edited by Roselle on February 26, 2015 8:50PM
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

This build isn't for everyone. I have tested a lot of different healing/support combinations and I want to explain what works for my playstyle and could possibly work for others looking to fill a similar role such as this one. I use Werewolf for the +stamina recovery hidden passive and another reason explained in my Bar 1 description. This build will need some adjusting in 1.6 but I will wait until I do live 1.6 testing before adjusting this post.

Ups
    • Survivability is pretty up there for not being a vamp - this can allow the templar to be more of a front or back line support

Downs
    • The templar can get starved of stamina or magicka quickly if the opposition isn't dying or the templar isn't in friendly Absorption Fields

1. Breath of Life
    2. Luminous Shards
    4. Blazing Shield
    5. Inner Light
    Ulti: Werewolf Transformation complemented with Blood Rage 2/2 for quicker ultimate regen when being hit (N/A in 1.6)

Notes: Decent ranged CC/damage and melee damage if you need to shield yourself frequently. I prefer Luminous Shards to help restore a bit of magicka along with the stamina to my allies if they synergize.

1. Efficient Purge (Can be replaced with cleanse or purifying ritual - both can work. Templar can gain +healing from the Restoring Light abilities with Purifying Ritual out, which may be preferable to having more magicka recovery w/2 Support abilies slotted)
    2. Repentance
    3. Retreating Maneuver
    4. Unstoppable
    5. Inner Light
    Ulti: Replenishing Barrier (I prefer this morph for additional magicka and ultimate. I found the Reviving morph to only really be useful as a mid-battle barrier that could provide a minor emergency heal + hot to help get the group back to full HP.)

Notes: 2 Alliance war Support line abilities and Repentance make the templar's self-regen higher while on this bar. This bar goes great if the templar is paired with another healer (especially a templar with Radiant Aura.) Also gain health while on this bar for stronger barriers.

Stats/Gear/Boon:
    Weapons:
    • Bar 2: 2 piece Twilight's Embrace defending 1h sword w/hardening glyph and infused shield w/health glyph

Notes: I use all 3 armor types for the Undaunted passive that gives 6% stats for having all 3 equipped. I do not feel the need to wear full 7/7 Impenetrable because of how often I apply Blazing Shield. I like The Shadow Mundus Stone because it increases my healing crit strength. I healing crit pretty frequently.

Final Remarks:
    • High HP for Blazing Shield. This can be handy if the templar is caught and has more magicka than stamina
    • Since magicka is slightly overcharged with this setup, there is an option to replace 1 magicka glyph for a stamina glyph if needed. Or stat allocation can be slightly adjusted to not be full health.
    • One thing I particularly like is the Retreating Maneuver + Repentance combo. This can save a group if they are caught and need to be mobile to get to an elevated/LOS/choke point.
      Example: The templar can apply Retreating Maneuver, rush up to others that missed the buff and do the combination repeatedly. This works well if the group has been consistently killing and there are bodies up ahead of the path. Note: the templar loses the Retreating Maneuver buff if they Repentance so Retreating must be reapplied to self afterwards. Another note: Templar can keep the speed and mobility of Retreating if they go in full healing/purging mode and not cast an offensive ability or Repentance.

You only have one Support ability on your bar
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

Ups

Downs

1. Breath of Life
    2. Luminous Shards
    4. Blazing Shield
    5. Inner Light

2. Repentance
    3. Retreating Maneuver
    4. Unstoppable
    5. Inner Light

Stats/Gear/Boon:
    Weapons:

Final Remarks:

You only have one Support ability on your bar

I perhaps wasn't detailed enough, but I meant the purge + barrier combo. Barrier also adds to the Magicka Aid passive. It's an ultimate, not an active ability, but the comment still is valid enough.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
    Options
  • jsalit5149
    jsalit5149
    Soul Shriven
    My noob medium armor sorc build :D

first bar) Duel Wield Axes
    1) Flying blade
    2) Blood Craze
    3) Degeneration or flurry
    4) Crit surge
    5) Encase

second bar: Destro Staff
    1) Crushing Shock
    2) Mages fury
    3) Crystal fragments
    4) daedric curse
    5) Streak

If it sucks let me know.. I want something along the lines of a melee sorc (pref duel wield).
    Options
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    meh.

idk if I should post my 1.6 or 1.5

Lol
    Everyone knows your 1.5. No reason to post it because every nightblade who is magic has been running something similar since launch.

Although, I do remember when I would use fear and not see anyone else using it in Beta lol
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sorc build is:

WW | Breton | Former Emp

5x Warlock
    5x Magnus

Destro / Resto

3x spell damage

So uhh, are you ever gonna post your DK build so us lesser DKs can experience how OP you are before 1.6
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Face roll
    Firefox.png
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sorc build is:

WW | Breton | Former Emp

5x Warlock
    5x Magnus

Destro / Resto

3x spell damage

So uhh, are you ever gonna post your DK build so us lesser DKs can experience how OP you are before 1.6

Dark Elf | DK | Former Emp | Vampire

5xArena
    5xWarlock
    2xBlood spawn

s&b / Destro

Flap your flappity flaps like youve never flapped before and then bats bats and more bats.

Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    "BrizzBlade"

Bar 1: One hand and shield
    1. Invasion
    2. Mass Hysteria
    3. Siphoning Attacks
    4. Crippling Slash
    5. Killer's Blade
    6. Soul Harvest

Bar 2: Bow
    1. Venom Arrow
    2. Dark Cloak
    3. Siphoning Attacks
    4. Lethal Arrow
    5. Piercing Mark
    6. Flawless Dawnbreaker

Specific gear sets aren't key to the build so long as you get full medium with stamina build stats = Weapon Damage > Crit > Stamina. On my main I run 5 piece hundings rage (8% crit, 92 Stam, 28 weapon dmg) 2 piece night mothers (4% crit) 3 piece Eagle eye (4% crit, 3 yards bow range) 3 piece potantates (12 stam regen, 10% ulti reduction).

Rotation: The key to this build is burst and draining your opponents stamina. All heals are derived from getting kills (piercing mark+killer's blade=58% of your HP heal) and the triple healing debuff secures those kills (snipe+soul harvest+disease enchants). Tripotions are a must if you wish to survive against multiple players.

The build also has high sustain via siphoning attacks so long as you weave light attacks between all abilities. The cheap cost of soul harvest plus fear spam drains your opponents stamina no matter what they do.

Defensives: Roll dodge, roll dodge and then you should try to roll dodge. If you get swarmed, your only means of survival is to roll dodge behind a rock to try and get a dark cloak off (try to roll dodge with your bow bar for an extra 30% movement speed via Hasty Retreat passive from Bow line). If you manage to do so, it is really good to charge up a bow heavy attack to restore some extra stamina to roll dodge some more. It is not uncommon to have a few players chase you to the end of the earth, punish them by fearing them+crippling/light attack weaving into an ultimate and possibly a kill (I get sooo many kills this way, lol)

See this build in action on twitch -
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
    Options
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    "BrizzBlade"

Bar 1: One hand and shield
    1. Invasion
    2. Mass Hysteria
    3. Siphoning Attacks
    4. Crippling Slash
    5. Killer's Blade
    6. Soul Harvest

Bar 2: Bow
    1. Venom Arrow
    2. Dark Cloak
    3. Siphoning Attacks
    4. Lethal Arrow
    5. Piercing Mark
    6. Flawless Dawnbreaker

Specific gear sets aren't key to the build so long as you get full medium with stamina build stats = Weapon Damage > Crit > Stamina. On my main I run 5 piece hundings rage (8% crit, 92 Stam, 28 weapon dmg) 2 piece night mothers (4% crit) 3 piece Eagle eye (4% crit, 3 yards bow range) 3 piece potantates (12 stam regen, 10% ulti reduction).

Rotation: The key to this build is burst and draining your opponents stamina. All heals are derived from getting kills (piercing mark+killer's blade=58% of your HP heal) and the triple healing debuff secures those kills (snipe+soul harvest+disease enchants). Tripotions are a must if you wish to survive against multiple players.

The build also has high sustain via siphoning attacks so long as you weave light attacks between all abilities. The cheap cost of soul harvest plus fear spam drains your opponents stamina no matter what they do.

Defensives: Roll dodge, roll dodge and then you should try to roll dodge. If you get swarmed, your only means of survival is to roll dodge behind a rock to try and get a dark cloak off (try to roll dodge with your bow bar for an extra 30% movement speed via Hasty Retreat passive from Bow line). If you manage to do so, it is really good to charge up a bow heavy attack to restore some extra stamina to roll dodge some more. It is not uncommon to have a few players chase you to the end of the earth, punish them by fearing them+crippling/light attack weaving into an ultimate and possibly a kill (I get sooo many kills this way, lol)

See this build in action on twitch -

This is one build I wanted to see, as I think you are one of the better NB's out there. Good build man.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
    Options
  • Gogog Bloodthroat
    Gogog Bloodthroat
    ✭✭✭
    My DK Build

5 piece seducer
    3 piece torug's Pact
    2 piece adroitness
    2 piece cyrodiil's light
    1h/s
    flame lash,burning talons,unstable flame,deep breath,invasion ult-take flight
    Fire staff
    crushing shock,reflective scales,unstable wall,greendragon blood,fire ring ult-devouring swarm
    Edited by Gogog Bloodthroat on February 28, 2015 5:55PM
    I,Gogog, the Bloodthroat. Hail Gzoroth!
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Health: 3497
    Magicka: 2483
    Stamina: 1765

M Regen: 141
    H Regen: 22
    S Regen: 91

Sword n Board:
    Unstable Flame
    Flame Lash
    Invasion
    Reflective Plate
    Burning Talons

Destro
    Green Dragon Blood
    Ing Shield
    Blockade
    Cammo Hunter
    Crushing Shock
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options