The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Post Your Builds! - PvP Only

• Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    My build I have settled on is very unique for a caster sorc, and will be really, really good in 1.6.

5 very specific heavy armors that are rare and can't be crafted, probably more rare then the undaunted sets.
    @woodsro, so if they're rare and you have them already then you can share what they are, yes?
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacadon wrote: »
    My build I have settled on is very unique for a caster sorc, and will be really, really good in 1.6.

5 very specific heavy armors that are rare and can't be crafted, probably more rare then the undaunted sets.
    @woodsro, so if they're rare and you have them already then you can share what they are, yes?

No, because they don't exist. I'm surprised nobody has figured out that all these "secret" builds are just attention ploys.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

No, because they don't exist. I'm surprised nobody has figured out that all these "secret" builds are just attention ploys.

)
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Freaking phone didnt mean to triple post
    Edited by Chesimac on March 4, 2015 2:51AM
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^
    Edited by Chesimac on March 4, 2015 2:51AM
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭

2 light armor and 2 staffs.

/attentiongrab
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't an attention grabbing post. I actually didn't think anyone would be interested in it, but if you are, then here goes.

1.6 Heavy Armor BattleMage

Heavy Armor - 5 The Lord's Mail(Will explain why below)

2 Light Armor, Sash and Shoes of Warlock preferable or 2 Seducer (3 with Destro/Resto Staff of Your Choice) as alternate.

Jewelry 3 Warlock(Neck, and 2 rings if you have them), if you don't have Warlock then 3 Healers, if you don't have either then as last resort 3 Soulshine with Magicka Regen enchants.

Weapon If you have Warlock, Covenant's Lighting Staff, if you don't have Warlock, either Seducer or the staff type of your choice with an absorb magic enchant on it. (Covenent's Lighting staff has both lighting damage enchant and absorb magic)

(Also note The Lord's Set also has a Sword and Shield which will allow you to mix the build up some, i don't use sword and board, so this is something you will have to play with)

Destro Bar 1
    1. Crushing Shock.
    2. Entropy
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Ball of Lighting
    5. Radiant Magelight

Destro Bar Alternate
    Endless Fury
    Velicious Curse/Entropy(Your choice)
    Crystal FRagments
    Ball of Lighting
    Radiant Magelight

Ultimate on Destro Staff - Your choice, Atronach, Negate, Meteor , your choice here, run what you like.

Resto Bar
    1.Healing Ward,
    2.Dark Conversion/Immovable(your choice),
    3.Dampen Magic/Rapid Regen
    4. Hardened Ward
    5. Radiant Magelight.

Resto Staff Ultimate - Power Overload. (Gives you a 3rd bar you cna put whatever you want on, and it will give you the means to at least fight back on the rare occasion you may be low on magic as it don't cost much and should be available whenever you want to use it.It also gives added flexibility with a 3rd bar of skills.

Mundas Stone Atronach

Now depending on your group, etc you can maybe put an AOE on one of your bars, this is all personal preference.

The Lord's Set can be founding doing Dolmens in your vet 10 area, treasure maps, etc. The reason your using the Lord's Mail 5 piece is 3 reasons:

1. It gives 2 Magicka Regen Bonuses.
    2. It adds Spell Damage
    3. It has a built in Purge

ANY time you get a dot, reapers mark, poison, meatbag debuff, healing debuff, anything, simply casting any spell will remove that effect from you, with a 15 sec cooldown. It will even remove the Mages Wrath execute debuff from you. This bonus is all about survivability, and it increases that big time as you don't have to run Purge on any of your bars to remove status effects, , and it comes naturally by simply casting spells which is what a Battle Mage does anyways.

This build is a Battle Mage, its NOT a 1v1 build, a dueling build, or anything of the sort, its a build that roams the battlefield, picks his targets, and kills them. It also has the added utility of being a tanky healer as well if needed. The Heavy Armor 5 piece will give you increased health, increased armor, a reduction to the cost of blocking, and combined with Radiant Magelight will make stealth attacks and bow attacks much more survivable in the instance you may not have a shield up.

A Battlemage is a support build, that's always what the Battle Mage was even in TES Lore. THey have enough armor to take a hit or two and escape without dying. They don't do as much damagfe as a pure caster, but they are viable in the role they are created and meant for.

You will not be a DPS machine with this build, its not supposed to be. It will however allow you to survive getting Crit Charged or Wrecking Blowed so you can at least use your Blink spell to reposition, heal yourself, whatever, Your spells will cost slightly more(But your armor bonus will remove any bad effect on your by simply casting a spell), but this is not a problem as long as you manage your resources correctly and don't over extend yourself. If you got the 3 Warlock Jewels and 2 Warlock Armor, the Magicka Flood helps with this.

The Crushing Shock Destro Bar is used in combination with Elemental Drain and your Absorb Magic weapon enchantment to Light Attack and Crushing Shock weave from range and have resources returned to you at all times, this will ensure you have enough mana to BOL if you need to if folks get to close, just have to be mindful of Reflective Scales when using this.

Lastly, remember, this is a support build, that can deal enough damage to get the job on the battlefield or with a group, you can off heal, and you will be a bit more tanky. It has trade offs, it doesn't have the sustain/DPS of a Light Armor user, or the pure burst of a glass cannon caster, but its not supposed to. the Heavy Armor bonuses and other such methods help offset that to some degree by making you harder to kill, you give up some damage for better survivability, more health, and block cost reductions. This is what a Battle Mage is, a Support Caster in Heavy Armor.

I like it, i have both heavy and light armor at 50 and i switch roles depending on what im doing and the dynamics of my group. Its something to mess around with, see if it fits your play style, and can be modified to suit your needs. This build isn't for everyone, but i like it, so yup :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't an attention grabbing post. I actually didn't think anyone would be interested in it, but if you are, then here goes.

2 Light Armor, Sash and Shoes of Warlock preferable or 2 Seducer (3 with Destro/Resto Staff of Your Choice) as alternate.

Jewelry 3 Warlock(Neck, and 2 rings if you have them), if you don't have Warlock then 3 Healers, if you don't have either then as last resort 3 Soulshine with Magicka Regen enchants.

Weapon If you have Warlock, Covenant's Lighting Staff, if you don't have Warlock, either Seducer or the staff type of your choice with an absorb magic enchant on it. (Covenent's Lighting staff has both lighting damage enchant and absorb magic)

(Also note The Lord's Set also has a Sword and Shield which will allow you to mix the build up some, i don't use sword and board, so this is something you will have to play with)

Destro Bar 1
    1. Crushing Shock.
    2. Entropy
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Ball of Lighting
    5. Radiant Magelight

Destro Bar Alternate
    Endless Fury
    Crystal FRagments
    Ball of Lighting
    Radiant Magelight

Ultimate on Destro Staff - Your choice, Atronach, Negate, Meteor , your choice here, run what you like.

Resto Bar
    1.Healing Ward,
    4. Hardened Ward
    5. Radiant Magelight.

Resto Staff Ultimate - Power Overload. (Gives you a 3rd bar you cna put whatever you want on, and it will give you the means to at least fight back on the rare occasion you may be low on magic as it don't cost much and should be available whenever you want to use it.It also gives added flexibility with a 3rd bar of skills.

Mundas Stone Atronach

Now depending on your group, etc you can maybe put an AOE on one of your bars, this is all personal preference.

The Lord's Set can be founding doing Dolmens in your vet 10 area, treasure maps, etc. The reason your using the Lord's Mail 5 piece is 3 reasons:

2. It adds Spell Damage

ANY time you get a dot, reapers mark, poison, meatbag debuff, healing debuff, anything, simply casting any spell will remove that effect from you, with a 15 sec cooldown. It will even remove the Mages Wrath execute debuff from you. This bonus is all about survivability, and it increases that big time as you don't have to run Purge on any of your bars to remove status effects, , and it comes naturally by simply casting spells which is what a Battle Mage does anyways.

This build is a Battle Mage, its NOT a 1v1 build, a dueling build, or anything of the sort, its a build that roams the battlefield, picks his targets, and kills them. It also has the added utility of being a tanky healer as well if needed. The Heavy Armor 5 piece will give you increased health, increased armor, a reduction to the cost of blocking, and combined with Radiant Magelight will make stealth attacks and bow attacks much more survivable in the instance you may not have a shield up.

A Battlemage is a support build, that's always what the Battle Mage was even in TES Lore. THey have enough armor to take a hit or two and escape without dying. They don't do as much damagfe as a pure caster, but they are viable in the role they are created and meant for.

You will not be a DPS machine with this build, its not supposed to be. It will however allow you to survive getting Crit Charged or Wrecking Blowed so you can at least use your Blink spell to reposition, heal yourself, whatever, Your spells will cost slightly more(But your armor bonus will remove any bad effect on your by simply casting a spell), but this is not a problem as long as you manage your resources correctly and don't over extend yourself. If you got the 3 Warlock Jewels and 2 Warlock Armor, the Magicka Flood helps with this.

The Crushing Shock Destro Bar is used in combination with Elemental Drain and your Absorb Magic weapon enchantment to Light Attack and Crushing Shock weave from range and have resources returned to you at all times, this will ensure you have enough mana to BOL if you need to if folks get to close, just have to be mindful of Reflective Scales when using this.

Lastly, remember, this is a support build, that can deal enough damage to get the job on the battlefield or with a group, you can off heal, and you will be a bit more tanky. It has trade offs, it doesn't have the sustain/DPS of a Light Armor user, or the pure burst of a glass cannon caster, but its not supposed to. the Heavy Armor bonuses and other such methods help offset that to some degree by making you harder to kill, you give up some damage for better survivability, more health, and block cost reductions. This is what a Battle Mage is, a Support Caster in Heavy Armor.

I like it, i have both heavy and light armor at 50 and i switch roles depending on what im doing and the dynamics of my group. Its something to mess around with, see if it fits your play style, and can be modified to suit your needs. This build isn't for everyone, but i like it, so yup :)

FYI, Lords Mail set is not rare. I sell pieces of this stuff to vendors almost daily. If you run in a group with healers I'm assuming you plan to roll another setup, yes?
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Destro Bar 1
    1. Crushing Shock.
    2. Entropy
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Ball of Lighting
    5. Radiant Magelight

Destro Bar Alternate
    Endless Fury
    Crystal FRagments
    Ball of Lighting
    Radiant Magelight

Resto Bar
    1.Healing Ward,
    4. Hardened Ward
    5. Radiant Magelight.

Mundas Stone Atronach

2. It adds Spell Damage

FYI, Lords Mail set is not rare. I sell pieces of this stuff to vendors almost daily. If you run in a group with healers I'm assuming you plan to roll another setup, yes?

Ahh I never see anyone wearing it, which led me to think that. Very underated set in the right scenario though. I think unassailable could be better after the next update too.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and yes but in a group with healers I could use more light and be a bit more bursty due to having heals makes that easier, in 1.6 light armor blows for damage mitigation, healers may help with that a lot, but the heavy build could help if your solo ot small group without healers. I think their are many builds that are viable and have pros and cons, jdt depends what on the circumstances :)
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Destro Bar 1
    1. Crushing Shock.
    2. Entropy
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Ball of Lighting
    5. Radiant Magelight

Destro Bar Alternate
    Endless Fury
    Crystal FRagments
    Ball of Lighting
    Radiant Magelight

Resto Bar
    1.Healing Ward,
    4. Hardened Ward
    5. Radiant Magelight.

Mundas Stone Atronach

2. It adds Spell Damage

Ahh I never see anyone wearing it, which led me to think that. Very underated set in the right scenario though. I think unassailable could be better after the next update too.

It is not underrated. Players don't use it because it is awful. It only removes a single debuff once every 15 seconds, while single spells apply 2-3 debuffs per cast. For example, Fire Ring applies the damage over time plus Burning. Burning Talons applies the damage over time, the root, and burning all as separate debuffs. Lightning Ring applies the damage over time plus concussion. Frost Ring and Frost Wall apply the damage over time plus chilled.

Lord's mail is not worn for a reason.

EDIT: Crushing Shock applies Burning, Concussion, Chilled and the weapon enchant to a single target. That is 4 effects from one spell.
    Edited by Tripwyr on March 1, 2015 5:21AM

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So far my secret builds are really just builds that are not optimal and a little too much trying to be different.

Like my crappy stam templar. Fun for being stupid, but for group play and teamwork, I have gone back to the typical resto staff and Magicka to make sure I can heal like everyone expects the templars to do. From what I can tell; even with the new stam abilities, I don't see many at all that help them become useful to a team. Maybe I will make a ganker one day, but its pretty useless to WB with a 2 hander in any meaningful fight I have been in for PvP.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Destro Bar 1
    1. Crushing Shock.
    2. Entropy
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Ball of Lighting
    5. Radiant Magelight

Destro Bar Alternate
    Endless Fury
    Crystal FRagments
    Ball of Lighting
    Radiant Magelight

Resto Bar
    1.Healing Ward,
    4. Hardened Ward
    5. Radiant Magelight.

Mundas Stone Atronach

2. It adds Spell Damage

It is not underrated. Players don't use it because it is awful. It only removes a single debuff once every 15 seconds, while single spells apply 2-3 debuffs per cast. For example, Fire Ring applies the damage over time plus Burning. Burning Talons applies the damage over time, the root, and burning all as separate debuffs. Lightning Ring applies the damage over time plus concussion. Frost Ring and Frost Wall apply the damage over time plus chilled.

EDIT: Crushing Shock applies Burning, Concussion, Chilled and the weapon enchant to a single target. That is 4 effects from one spell.

Awful? I disagree, dark flare, piercing mark, poison injection, and meatbag catapults, snares. are all negated by it. Far from terrible.

I removed poison injection on numerous occasions alone, allowing me to survive, Los comeback and kill the person that without it i would have had to expend magic I didn't have on purge which would have resulted in my death, not to mention removing reapers mark or its morph that prevents you from hiding from its caster.

Of course its not perfect in all cases if it removed the same amount of effects as purge it would be OP.

I think all sets can be useful in the right circumstances. As I said, I know this build isn't popular, but I have found a niche use for it sometimes. It works for me, if played right it can be useful.

I dont think any of the sets in game are bad, they can all be good in the right conditions. Some more popular then others which is fine. That's why I like having such diversity.:)
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wearing 7 piece voidbloom armor. All white magicka glyphs. I use trap beast as my main offence and blood ritual as my main heal. Whenever I see my teammates standing in a wall of elements or caltrops I spam purge on them. I have dawnbreaker as both my ultis cuz of how op it is. Sometimes I'll hard cast crystal drags to cc them. All in all I'm the most useful person in all of cyrodiil.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wearing 7 piece voidbloom armor. All white magicka glyphs. I use trap beast as my main offence and blood ritual as my main heal. Whenever I see my teammates standing in a wall of elements or caltrops I spam purge on them. I have dawnbreaker as both my ultis cuz of how op it is. Sometimes I'll hard cast crystal drags to cc them. All in all I'm the most useful person in all of cyrodiil.

facedesk.jpg
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Here is my long awaited build for the best DK NA.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLI0lqIMTkU

1st Slot: Reflective Scales, I use this for lols as I murder the cowards with bows.

2nd Slot: Green Dragons Blood, I use this if I somehow get low health which almost never happens.

3rd Slot: Englufing Flames, Dots and a magic AoE for great ult gain.

4th Slot: Impulse, What can I say impulse is the best skill ever created.

5th Slot: Igneous Shield, I only use this because it looks cool

Ultimate: Standard Of Might, BANNER DOWN

You don't need any other abilities on second bar besides efficient purge.

Armor is 5 piece warlock, 5 piece light arena and 2 piece blood spawn's.

And there is my best DK build NA.

Aye, the typical Thornblade DK build... Which is rendered almost entirely useless come 1.6, can't spam Ultimate for Battle Roar, Reflect is only 4 projectiles, Ultimate Gain off light attacks/heavy attacks and blocking/rolling, and the rate at which you can generate Ultimate is capped. So waffles m8. Waffles.

I also hate how they did this, because most peoples' builds are pointlessly ineffective in 1.6, even the typical DK build that's basically nothing but mashing three buttons and killing scrubs. :cry:

I was the first player NA to have the blood spawn set. All others followed in my foot steps. The day the daily was out for blood spawn I got the full set in 1 run.

You were the first to get it, but you didn't use it for a month or so because Hova said it was a bad set... sadly its so op

My Build \/

http://www.esohead.com/calculator/skills#mzmX9s8uEA28uvZi8uzEV8fXGP8Gsq38GsbX8uEAZ8uEIK8umHJ8lLy38GsdT8umHs8y7GNR3f8E7xAzmY6NzVS6NzVW8l7xbzkA6bzky6dzkg8B7JbzRf6bzsb6bzsw8zk7zzvKVv8za7mbGF48zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

So was Hova's word essentially law back then? Did you guys jump off cliffs and facepalm in sync, when he told you to? :open_mouth:

The amount of coordination and brain power that must've taken... :wink:

You sound like someone that got bent over by No Mercy a lot.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Here is my long awaited build for the best DK NA.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLI0lqIMTkU

1st Slot: Reflective Scales, I use this for lols as I murder the cowards with bows.

2nd Slot: Green Dragons Blood, I use this if I somehow get low health which almost never happens.

3rd Slot: Englufing Flames, Dots and a magic AoE for great ult gain.

4th Slot: Impulse, What can I say impulse is the best skill ever created.

5th Slot: Igneous Shield, I only use this because it looks cool

Ultimate: Standard Of Might, BANNER DOWN

You don't need any other abilities on second bar besides efficient purge.

Armor is 5 piece warlock, 5 piece light arena and 2 piece blood spawn's.

And there is my best DK build NA.

Aye, the typical Thornblade DK build... Which is rendered almost entirely useless come 1.6, can't spam Ultimate for Battle Roar, Reflect is only 4 projectiles, Ultimate Gain off light attacks/heavy attacks and blocking/rolling, and the rate at which you can generate Ultimate is capped. So waffles m8. Waffles.

I also hate how they did this, because most peoples' builds are pointlessly ineffective in 1.6, even the typical DK build that's basically nothing but mashing three buttons and killing scrubs. :cry:

I was the first player NA to have the blood spawn set. All others followed in my foot steps. The day the daily was out for blood spawn I got the full set in 1 run.

You were the first to get it, but you didn't use it for a month or so because Hova said it was a bad set... sadly its so op

My Build \/

http://www.esohead.com/calculator/skills#mzmX9s8uEA28uvZi8uzEV8fXGP8Gsq38GsbX8uEAZ8uEIK8umHJ8lLy38GsdT8umHs8y7GNR3f8E7xAzmY6NzVS6NzVW8l7xbzkA6bzky6dzkg8B7JbzRf6bzsb6bzsw8zk7zzvKVv8za7mbGF48zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

So was Hova's word essentially law back then? Did you guys jump off cliffs and facepalm in sync, when he told you to? :open_mouth:

The amount of coordination and brain power that must've taken... :wink:

You sound like someone that got bent over by No Mercy a lot.
    Nope, was never present on Thornblade for No Mercy to bend me over, PvP'd on Haderus since the last few days of Sura's reign, before that, I hadn't stepped foot into Cyrodiil, and after that, I was either in Haderus fighting, or PvEing. I started to delve into Thornblade after No Mercy broke up, but it was either to duel with Legends, or 2vX with one of my friends as far away from the blobs as we could get. Before laptop went boom I was mostly in Chillrend, once I get my PC back, I'm debating on whether to stay in Chillrend or go back to Haderus...

I think in all my time of PvP the one time I ever actually saw Hova, was outside BRK, he was spamming bats and killing mindless puggles, and then my group pushed him and killed him while I went to go repair the wall, I've only ever been killed by three people from NM that I can remember, Kishi, Subto, AoE, and when they killed me was after NM broke apart, and they were in Mega Best Friends so yep... :wink:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Destro Bar 1
    1. Crushing Shock.
    2. Entropy
    3. Elemental Drain
    4. Ball of Lighting
    5. Radiant Magelight

Destro Bar Alternate
    Endless Fury
    Crystal FRagments
    Ball of Lighting
    Radiant Magelight

Resto Bar
    1.Healing Ward,
    4. Hardened Ward
    5. Radiant Magelight.

Mundas Stone Atronach

2. It adds Spell Damage

Awful? I disagree, dark flare, piercing mark, poison injection, and meatbag catapults, snares. are all negated by it. Far from terrible.

I removed poison injection on numerous occasions alone, allowing me to survive, Los comeback and kill the person that without it i would have had to expend magic I didn't have on purge which would have resulted in my death, not to mention removing reapers mark or its morph that prevents you from hiding from its caster.

Of course its not perfect in all cases if it removed the same amount of effects as purge it would be OP.

I think all sets can be useful in the right circumstances. As I said, I know this build isn't popular, but I have found a niche use for it sometimes. It works for me, if played right it can be useful.

I dont think any of the sets in game are bad, they can all be good in the right conditions. Some more popular then others which is fine. That's why I like having such diversity.:)
    Or I can craft myself V14 heavy seducer, have space to include a 1 piece undaunted bonus and not have to deal with 5 V10 infused pieces. Stacking max magicka from V14 seducer will give more dmg return than the v10 spell dmg from lords mail.

Then I just slot purge, get 10% magicka regen w/ support passives and purge whenever I want while benefiting from reduced costs from seducer.

The 15 second cooldown to purge one effect is just way way bad. For instance in 1.6 Mark Target adds 3 separate debuffs, armor reduction/spell resist reduction/stealth detection. Honestly, the lords set should at most have a 2-3 sec cooldown or no cooldown and a 50% proc chance instead considering how many debuffs get stacked on ppl.

And ffs, all these sets need to drop in V14 as well. I didn't grind to V14 so I could use V10 gear, wtf ZOS.
    Edited by Teargrants on March 2, 2015 1:22AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my burst DPS/Negate monkey that I use in groups small and large.

Gear:

5 Pc Arena medium with 4 pcs Impen and 1 infused
    3 pc Dreugh King (Shoulders, Head, Neck) with 1x Magicka Regen
    2 rings of Twice Fanged Serpent with 2x Stamina Regen
    Greatsword with Crusher enchant
    Restoration staff with Damage/Stamina return enchant

Atronach Mundus
    Attributes are about 2500 Stamina, 1800 Magicka and 3100 Health. Magicka regen is 93 and stamina regen is 144.

I plan to get some Master weapons. I would swap to bow for a full glass cannon if I got the Master Bow.

Skills:

Twohander:

Immovable Brute
    Carve
    Critical Rush
    Executioner
    Rally
    Ulitmate: Flawless Dawnbreaker

Restoration:

Ball of Lightning
    Retreating Maneuvers
    Hardened Ward
    Efficient Purge/Mutagen (Mutagen for groups, purge for small-side stuff)
    Critical Surge

Ultimate: Absorption Field

Edited by Dyride on March 2, 2015 8:23PM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Tripwyr
      Tripwyr
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Updated my Templar build after around 3 weeks of PvP:

0M/62H/0S
      Werewolf

All light, magicka enchants:
      2/2 Engine Guardian (Light Impen Shoulders, Light Infused Helm)
      4/5 Healer (Jewelry + 1 armor)
      5/5 Seducer (Staff + 4 armor)
      Restoration Staff of the Seducer (Precise)
      Restoration Staff of the Seducer (Sharpened)

Precise Restoration Staff Bar:
      Blazing Shield
      Unstoppable
      Rapid Regeneration
      Purifying Ritual
      Breath of Life
      Barrier

Sharpened Restoration Staff Bar:
      Healing Ward (swap to Dark Flare when fighting EP on Thornblade)
      Eclipse
      Utility (usually healing springs)
      Repentance (swap to Blazing Spears if needed)
      Breath of Life
      Solar Prison
      Edited by Tripwyr on March 2, 2015 9:52PM

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
      Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

2. Draxys
      Draxys
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      My DK build:

1) wings
      2) gdb
      3) wings again
      4) more wings
      5) block a lot

rip decibel
    3. Soulac
      Soulac
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Draxys wrote: »
      My DK build:

1) wings
      2) gdb
      3) wings again
      4) more wings
      5) block a lot

I see it clearly now. THIS is the unkillable DK build!
      eddc5bd04bb958321eb9be5ab67ec9a4796dea60eb211add5c9ba8295de45a44.jpg
      R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
      Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
      Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    4. Panda244
      Panda244
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Shameless bump because I want to know peoples' 1.6 builds now :naughty:

#FreeZazeer
      #FreeGooey
      #FreeAsgari
      #FreeAoE
      #FreeSubtomik
      #FreeMBF

5. IxSTALKERxI
      IxSTALKERxI
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Dodge roll, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll, vigor, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll, dodge roll, caltrops, dodge roll, vigor, dodge roll, rally, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll. Did I mention dodge roll?
      NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
      Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
      Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
      Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    6. Panda244
      Panda244
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Dodge roll, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll, vigor, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll, dodge roll, caltrops, dodge roll, vigor, dodge roll, rally, dodge roll, steel tornado, dodge roll. Did I mention dodge roll?
      Sounds suspiciously like @Telel did you you two wrap tails and whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears whilst dodge rolling? :worried:

#FreeZazeer
      #FreeGooey
      #FreeAsgari
      #FreeAoE
      #FreeSubtomik
      #FreeMBF

7. Telel
      Telel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oddly enough Telel made two little baby hammers reently so they try a combination of

Quick cloak, dodge roll, dodge roll, power extraction, dodge roll, steel tornado, steel tornado, fear, heavy attack, dodge roll.

So obviously yes, they are indeed Telel's long lost evil twin whom is copying this one's incompetence for their own nonsexy use.

Honestly though Khajiit's build changed very little. Telel swapped out twisting path for caltrops, and poison injection for venom arrow but has done veyr little else to change things.

They've fiddled with inevitable detonation but find the cast time ot slow to let it be effective against the blob squads it's suppose to deter.
      Edited by Telel on March 11, 2015 12:26AM
      Character: Telel
      Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
      Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
      Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    8. Panda244
      Panda244
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Telel wrote: »
      Oddly enough Telel made two little baby hammers reently so they try a combination of

Quick cloak, dodge roll, dodge roll, power extraction, dodge roll, steel tornado, steel tornado, fear, heavy attack, dodge roll.

So obviously yes, they are indeed Telel's long lost evil twin whom is copying this one's incompetence for their own nonsexy use.

Honestly though Khajiit's build changed very little. Telel swapped out twisting path for caltrops, and poison injection for venom arrow but has done veyr little else to change things.

They've fiddled with inevitable detonation but find the cast time ot slow to let it be effective against the blob squads it's suppose to deter.
      Even without the cast time the damage is pitiful, it won't deter anything... Only useful in 1v1 when you stunned your target, anyways... I still can't make up my mind about switching Crassus to Stamina or fiddling with his Magicka build until it works again, also, two more days max and I'll be back in Cyrodiil! :smiley:

If I get my computer tomorrow then expect to see me late at night, otherwise sometime Thursday. :wink:

#FreeZazeer
      #FreeGooey
      #FreeAsgari
      #FreeAoE
      #FreeSubtomik
      #FreeMBF

9. IxSTALKERxI
      IxSTALKERxI
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I have 4343 stam regen and I'm not even bosmer lol.
      NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
      Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
      Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
      Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    10. Panda244
      Panda244
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      See this is why I hate the stupid inflated stats, I have no idea what that means :rage:
      I'm guessing I'll have mediocre stats all round when I get on Crassus, he was built to survive so, high resource pools and regen, low damage. Dunno if it'll work in 1.6 but hopefully... I liked being able to outlast everyone :cry:

#FreeZazeer
      #FreeGooey
      #FreeAsgari
      #FreeAoE
      #FreeSubtomik
      #FreeMBF

11. TheBucket
      TheBucket
      ✭✭✭✭

You only need 800 for perma dodge
      William Reignes
      Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
      Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)