The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Post Your Builds! - PvP Only

Panda244
Panda244
✭✭✭✭✭
So I made this. Specifically because @vortexman11 has always, always. Wanted to know both my DK build and my Nightblade build, I'd imagine @Psilent is interested as well, maybe a few others here and there, but those are the only two that ever asked me. I also made it, because I don't care who knows my build, because it'll take them the same time it took me to figure out how to use it, which is 1-2 months, and in that time, I'll still be able to face-roll them. Anyways, onto the juicy bits shall we? Oh, before I forget, I left out Attribute Points to screw with your brains, and as many of you that will read this already know the race of my Nightblade, I left that out to screw with your brain too :wink:

Happy Kwanzaa!

"The Nutella Nightblade" - PvP Build
  • 5 Set Seducer
  • 5 Pieces of Heavy Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Health/Magicka
  • 2 Set Malubeth's Scourge
  • 2 Pieces of Light Armor with Infused, Enchanted with Stamina
  • 3 Set Dominion's Potentate
  • Sword/Shield + Neck, with Defending/Impenetrable + Healthy, Enchanted with Disease/Health/Block Cost Reduction
  • 2 Set Cyrodiil's Light
  • Rings, with Arcane, Enchanted with Spell Damage

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
  1. Swallow Soul
  2. Sap Essence
  3. Absorb Magic
  4. Invasion
  5. Siphoning Attacks
  6. Ultimate: Veil of Blades
Off Bar (Restoration Staff)
  1. Refreshing Path
  2. Rapid Regeneration
  3. Structured Entropy
  4. Cleanse
  5. Unstoppable
  6. Ultimate: Soul Assault/Replenishing Barrier/Soul Tether

Nothing to really say about my Nightblade build, it's meant to tank zergs, and it does that by stacking lots of HoTs and permanently blocking with Siphoning Attacks toggled spamming Sap Essence as a direct heal, keeping Absorb Magic up as often as you can, it can heal you pretty strongly and it's worth the cost. Then if I get heal debuffed, which is the only way to really kill me, I swap bars, smack Cleanse, remove the debuff, and get healed for a lovely amount of HP. I especcially love when people try to hit me with spells over and over, cause I just spam Absorb Magic! :kissing_heart:

Imperial Dragonknight - PvP Build (No unique name for it, cause I'm lazy.)
  • 5 Set Seducer
  • 3 Pieces of Light Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Magicka
  • Sword/Shield with Sharpened/Infused, Enchanted with Disease/Stamina
  • 5 Set Warlock
  • 2 Pieces of Light Armor with Infused, Enchanted with Magicka
  • 3 Pieces of Jewelry, Enchanted with Reduce Stamina Cost x2 and Stamina Recovery
  • 2 Set Engine Guardian
  • 2 Pieces of Medium Armor with Impenetrable, Enchanted with Stamina

Main Bar (Sword/Shield)
  1. Draw Essence/Unstable Flame
  2. Choking Talons
  3. Flame Lash
  4. Invasion
  5. Reflective Plate
  6. Ultimate: Ferocious Leap
Off Bar (Sword/Shield)
  1. Igneous Shield
  2. Cinder Storm/Caltrops
  3. Harness Magicka
  4. Immovable/Efficient Purge/Razor Armor
  5. Green Dragon's Blood
  6. Ultimate: Standard of Might

The reason I listed Razor Armor in my fourth slot for my off bar is because once 1.6 is out, that's probably the only change I'm going to make to my skill bars, maybe, not entirely sure, maybe replacing Standard of Might with either Shifting Standard, or Ice Comet. My armor I'll probably deconstruct and remake with different traits, all of my enchantments are purple thanks to my long-time friend and Altmer lover. The jewelry enchantments however, are gold, because they're the most important, now you may think this build lacks Spell Damage, and you're correct. 107 Spell Damage to be exact, because it's built to survive longer and only deal direct single target damage when Standard of Might is down, and the target is taking reduced heals, as well as being rooted from Talons, and snared from Cinder Storm/Caltrops.

What I have to love most about this build is it's ability to both DPS, and Tank, while not having to do anything but swap bars, if I want to tank, Invasion into the group of enemies, Draw Essence, swap bars, Cinder Storm, swap bars, Talons, Draw Essence, swap bars, Cinder Storm, swap bars, Draw Essence, Talons, Talons, Standard of Might, swap bars, Caltrops, swap bars, single down the weakest opponent with Flame Lash. Rinse. Repeat. Get AP. :wink:
Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
#FreeGooey
#FreeAsgari
#FreeAoE
#FreeSubtomik
#FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my DK Derp group play build:

Warlock/Arena Light w/ 5 impen 2 divines. Apprentice mundus. Covenant S/B for reduced ulti.

S/B bar:
    Flame Lash
    Talons
    Invasion/Reverberating Bash (I switch these out a lot)
    Flappy Flaps
    GDB
    Banner Ulti

Destro bar:
    Cinder Storm
    Impulse/Blockade
    Crushing Shock
    Purge/Immovable/Igneous Shield (switch these allll the time)
    Deep Breath
    WW ulti

Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my DK Derp group play build:

Warlock/Arena Light w/ 5 impen 2 divines. Apprentice mundus. Covenant S/B for reduced ulti.

S/B bar:
    Flame Lash
    Talons
    Invasion/Reverberating Bash (I switch these out a lot)
    Flappy Flaps
    GDB
    Banner Ulti

Destro bar:
    Cinder Storm
    Impulse/Blockade
    Crushing Shock
    Purge/Immovable/Igneous Shield (switch these allll the time)
    Deep Breath
    WW ulti

Oh good... I thought I was the only one that switches out abilities on the spot... I remember one day, I was walking from Faregyl to Alessia farm, and @Brizz comes riding along on his pony, and I hide behind a rock to try and slot immovable for the inevitable fear spam. But! I was too late, and died :cry:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • johnyeh87
    johnyeh87
    ✭✭✭
    I would post my healing/support build for PVP, but I won't because it's a secret :hushed:
    I AM CANADIAN!!!
    Johny EH?
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnyeh87 wrote: »
    I would post my healing/support build for PVP, but I won't because it's a secret :hushed:
    See, if it's a secret then I'd assume that it's a great build. But the question is. Can it beat a 2.8k BoL critical hit? If so, you must link it, if not, you must lower your head in shame and forever know that Templar Nation = Best Nation. Am I right @PenguinInACan or Am I right!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • johnyeh87
    johnyeh87
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    See, if it's a secret then I'd assume that it's a great build. But the question is. Can it beat a 2.8k BoL critical hit? If so, you must link it, if not, you must lower your head in shame and forever know that Templar Nation = Best Nation. Am I right @PenguinInACan or Am I right!

I am a Templar :open_mouth: but my build is pure heals/support... Resto heals on one bar, Destro support on the other. I'll give you the first bar, but the 2nd bar is the secret :open_mouth:

1) Breath of Life
    2) Repentance
    3) Ritual of Rebirth (A lot of people don't use this because they get stunned, but I know when to use it :P)
    4) Cleanse or efficient purge
    5) Unstoppable
    Ult) Practised Incantation
    I AM CANADIAN!!!
    Johny EH?
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd post my build but I'm afraid someone with actual skill might get a hold of it and just stomp everything.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd post my build but I'm afraid someone with actual skill might get a hold of it and just stomp everything.

Honestly I tried someones build before and was absolutely terrible at it. Couldn't even 1v1 people and see their videos 1vx. changed it up drastically and have done a hell of a lot better. Probably just a difference in playstyle that suits me better but I don't want to risk seeing someone do even better.
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Sorcerer (group):

2/2 Engine Guardian (Impenetrable Shoulders, Infused Hat, both light)
    5/5 Seducer (Armor)
    3/5 Healer (Jewelry)
    Master's Ice Staff (Precise, would prefer Sharpened if I could get it)
    Any Resto Staff (Precise, would use Master's if I had it)

Destruction Bar:
    Blockade of Elements
    Unstoppable
    Fire Ring
    Streak
    Crushing Shock
    Absorption Field/Flawless Dawnbreaker

Restoration Bar:
    Float (Restraining Prison or utility)
    Critical Surge
    Healing Springs (or second utility slot)
    Streak
    Healing Ward
    Greater Storm Atronach/Absorption Field

Sorcerer (Solo):

5/5 Seducer (4 Armor + Staves)
    2/5 Cyrodiil's Light (Rings)
    Necklace of Adroitness
    Sash of Adroitness
    Inferno Staff of the Seducer (Sharpened)
    Restoration Staff of the Seducer (Precise)

Destruction Bar:
    Endless Fury
    Unstoppable/Crystal Fragments
    Crystal Fragments/Fire Ring
    Streak
    Crushing Shock
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

Restoration Bar:
    Harness Magicka
    Critical Surge
    Hardened Ward
    Streak
    Healing Ward
    Greater Storm Atronach OR Absorption Field OR Meteor

My Templar:

Necklace of Adroitness
    Sash of Adroitness
    Restoration Staff of the Seducer (Sharpened)

Precise Restoration Bar:
    Blazing Shield
    Unstoppable
    Healing Springs
    Purifying Ritual
    Breath of Life
    Barrier

Sharpened Restoration Bar:
    Dark Flare (unused except 2-3 specific people)
    Eclipse
    Utility (often Repentance, sometimes Cleanse when playing against Blue)
    Blazing Spears
    Breath of Life
    Solar Prison

My Templar's build is much less variable because I am still relatively new to Templar. Eventually I will probably branch out once I am more comfortable with my build.

EDIT: I only wear light armor.
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 22, 2015 7:32PM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    When I get home I'll post my build and a video of it.
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants' sorc: :heart_eyes:

Bar 1: [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] - [Overload]

Bar 2: [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] - [Overload]

Overload Bar: [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] - [Overload]
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My build I have settled on is very unique for a caster sorc, and will be really, really good in 1.6.

5 very specific heavy armors that are rare and can't be crafted, probably more rare then the undaunted sets.

2 light armor and 2 staffs.

I have figured out how to make a viable heavy armor battlemage caster(like those found in morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim) that has no problem with mana sustain either.

I don't run out of magic on live, and its even better on pts.I have no issues killing folks either, but I can take considerably more damage and can still use shields. I have nearly the same defense as a tank, and most of the damage of a light armor caster.

It makes me extremely hard to kill while still being able to dish out considerable damage, and blink around.

Of course I have resorted to wearing disguises as I don't want my build copied, but its very, very good and very viable, its fine for solo and even better for a team....long live the heavy armor battle mage. I'm just stoked I can finally play the battle mage caster that I wanted to on launch, and it will be even better on 1.6 :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

Bar 1: [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] - [Overload]

Bar 2: [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] - [Overload]

Overload Bar: [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] [Bolt Escape] - [Overload]
    You forgot about Numb-Nuts, your Clannfear.

Actually I already know your build.... It's the same as right before my computer go boom right? Yeah I won't say... It's probably a tad bit OP...

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said post your build you fart-face, not a video of you bat-swarming 100s of idiots to death! :wink:
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    My Sorcerer (group):

5/5 Seducer (Armor)
    3/5 Healer (Jewelry)

Destruction Bar:
    Blockade of Elements
    Unstoppable
    Fire Ring
    Streak
    Crushing Shock

Restoration Bar:
    Critical Surge
    Streak
    Healing Ward

Sorcerer (Solo):

Necklace of Adroitness
    Sash of Adroitness

Destruction Bar:
    Endless Fury
    Streak
    Crushing Shock
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

Restoration Bar:
    Harness Magicka
    Critical Surge
    Hardened Ward
    Streak
    Healing Ward

My Templar:

Necklace of Adroitness
    Sash of Adroitness

Precise Restoration Bar:
    Blazing Shield
    Unstoppable
    Healing Springs
    Purifying Ritual
    Breath of Life
    Barrier

Eclipse
    Blazing Spears
    Breath of Life
    Solar Prison

My Templar's build is much less variable because I am still relatively new to Templar. Eventually I will probably branch out once I am more comfortable with my build.

Both are relatively unique, never seen a Templar or Sorcerer make use of Diego before... That's what call the tin can on my head anyways.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said post your build you fart-face, not a video of you bat-swarming 100s of idiots to death! :wink:
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    My Sorcerer (group):

5/5 Seducer (Armor)
    3/5 Healer (Jewelry)

Destruction Bar:
    Blockade of Elements
    Unstoppable
    Fire Ring
    Streak
    Crushing Shock

Restoration Bar:
    Critical Surge
    Streak
    Healing Ward

Sorcerer (Solo):

Necklace of Adroitness
    Sash of Adroitness

Destruction Bar:
    Endless Fury
    Streak
    Crushing Shock
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

Restoration Bar:
    Harness Magicka
    Critical Surge
    Hardened Ward
    Streak
    Healing Ward

My Templar:

Necklace of Adroitness
    Sash of Adroitness

Precise Restoration Bar:
    Blazing Shield
    Unstoppable
    Healing Springs
    Purifying Ritual
    Breath of Life
    Barrier

Eclipse
    Blazing Spears
    Breath of Life
    Solar Prison

Both are relatively unique, never seen a Templar or Sorcerer make use of Diego before... That's what call the tin can on my head anyways.

Sorcerer and Templar in my opinion are the only classes where Engine Guardian is the superior option in my opinion. For both Nightblade and Dragon Knight Blood Spawn is the better option. Most Nightblade builds are resource independent, and Blood Spawn gets Dragon Knight closer to their Battle Cry which improves resource sustain more reliably.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Do not doubt me, mortal!
    V3kMBVl.jpg
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do not doubt me, mortal!
    V3kMBVl.jpg

I said you forgot to slot your damned Clannfear @Teargrants it doesn't matter if you have 5 Bolt Escapes! WHERE IS YOUR CLANNFEAR!!!!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bolt escaped so far I left all my other class skills behind, clannfear included.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bolt escaped so far I left all my other class skills behind, clannfear included.
    Unacceptable losses, you however, being a Sorcerer, are very EXPENDABLE. Go get your Clannfear, he's probably tail whipping all the DKs chasing you and needs a friend. Or at least give him to me... So I can scratch his chin and make him purr.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can have him if you find him, but I think I left him somewhere back in beta.
    xY8527k.jpg
    As an aside, you see that little cape in the bolt escape icon? WHY DON'T I HAVE A LITTLE PURPLE CAPE ZOS?!
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately I have moved on from the 3k BoL crits. Mostly because I do not need to push spell power to the max due to 600+ ping. Now I can safely return to my optimal 2k crits and regular refresh of radiant aura as to keep my DK's happy.

I do prefer Purify as opposed to Purge due to its HOT but that is personal preference. My bars usually go as followed:
    (please not I am a healer/dps hybrid)

Main (Resto):
    1: Healing Springs/Healing Ward (depending on group size)
    2: Immovable
    3: Purfify
    4: Radiant Aura
    5: BoL
    Ult: Solar Prison/Rep. Barrier

Off Bar (1h shield):
    1: Blazing Shield
    2: Puncturing Sweep
    3: Blazing Speer
    4: Defensive Stance
    5. Toppling Charge
    Ult: Dev Swarm

When running solo I always run Healing ward on main bar. Sometimes I replace jabs with mist form but that is dependent on how much scotch I have consumed that night.

Gear is all personal preference. I have been using 5 light 2 heavy for a few months and love it. I used all heavy in beta and loved it. 5 seducer, 2 hist bark, 3 pvp ult reduction set are my favorite at the moment but when 1.6 hits that will all change.
    Marek
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately I have moved on from the 3k BoL crits. Mostly because I do not need to push spell power to the max due to 600+ ping. Now I can safely return to my optimal 2k crits and regular refresh of radiant aura as to keep my DK's happy.

I do prefer Purify as opposed to Purge due to its HOT but that is personal preference. My bars usually go as followed:
    (please not I am a healer/dps hybrid)

Main (Resto):
    1: Healing Springs/Healing Ward (depending on group size)
    2: Immovable
    3: Purfify
    4: Radiant Aura
    5: BoL
    Ult: Solar Prison/Rep. Barrier

Off Bar (1h shield):
    1: Blazing Shield
    2: Puncturing Sweep
    3: Blazing Speer
    4: Defensive Stance
    5. Toppling Charge
    Ult: Dev Swarm

When running solo I always run Healing ward on main bar. Sometimes I replace jabs with mist form but that is dependent on how much scotch I have consumed that night.

Gear is all personal preference. I have been using 5 light 2 heavy for a few months and love it. I used all heavy in beta and loved it. 5 seducer, 2 hist bark, 3 pvp ult reduction set are my favorite at the moment but when 1.6 hits that will all change.

Regardless of what you're supposed to do. I still remember that day at the corner of Arrius where I was riding back to BRK and you were coming from BRK, and we both ended up getting into a fight then meeting up and surviving for an absurd amount of time against 6-7 EP, think we killed two? I was having Derp moments that day and not working my best, but you certainly were... I remember the 2.8k BoL crit that brought me back from 10% health :grin:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • kevbounce
    kevbounce
    ✭✭
    Hi my name is Deandra, I'm new.

Anyway, off the top of my head I use
    5/5 warlock, 5/5 Eyes of Mara. Lightning staff and resto staff. Armor that isn't warlock is Impenetrable and all of it is enchanted for Magicka. Jewelery enchanted for reduce spell costx1 and spell powerx2

Bar 1: lightning staff (precise/absorb magicka)
    Endless fury
    Crystal fragments
    Crushing shock
    Velocious curse
    Inner light/radiant light upon 1.6
    Ultimate: atronach/bats/soul assault
    Bar 2: resto staff (precise/shock damage)
    Healing springs/harness magicka if im alone
    Streak/BoL (haven't settled on which morph for 1.6)
    Hardened ward
    Purge/entropy (not sure on morph for 1.6 either)
    Inner light
    Ultimate: absorption field

A build tailored around bringing dragonknights down but works just fine against other classes. Crystal fragments on an unsuspecting DK, curse, heavy attack channel, entropy, repeat steps 2-4 as necessary. No projectiles while flappy wings is up. Execute when ready.
    It's especially delicious when disintegration procs and saves my butt.
    Xathrina Elsinlock - Sorceress - AD
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kevbounce wrote: »
    Hi my name is Deandra, I'm new.

Anyway, off the top of my head I use
    5/5 warlock, 5/5 Eyes of Mara. Lightning staff and resto staff. Armor that isn't warlock is Impenetrable and all of it is enchanted for Magicka. Jewelery enchanted for reduce spell costx1 and spell powerx2

Bar 1: lightning staff (precise/absorb magicka)
    Endless fury
    Crystal fragments
    Crushing shock
    Velocious curse
    Inner light/radiant light upon 1.6
    Ultimate: atronach/bats/soul assault
    Bar 2: resto staff (precise/shock damage)
    Healing springs/harness magicka if im alone
    Streak/BoL (haven't settled on which morph for 1.6)
    Hardened ward
    Purge/entropy (not sure on morph for 1.6 either)
    Inner light
    Ultimate: absorption field

A build tailored around bringing dragonknights down but works just fine against other classes. Crystal fragments on an unsuspecting DK, curse, heavy attack channel, entropy, repeat steps 2-4 as necessary. No projectiles while flappy wings is up. Execute when ready.
    It's especially delicious when disintegration procs and saves my butt.

Hahaha, for a new person you seem to know the tricks though, at least as far as lightning staff goes, because of the heavy attack and it can't be reflected, for 1.6 I'd reccomend Entropy over purge, just for the mage's guild buff. The only reason I use purge on my DK and NB is cause I'm right up in the thick of things getting pelted with siege and meatbags :mrgreen:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small to large group combat, high ranged single target damage, utility Sorc. This is not designed for 1v1s as it does not focus on too much sustain and does not have required DK specific counter abilities.

5 Seducer
    5 Syrabane (solely for the magicka sustain; if I had Engine Guardian I would drop this set)

2400 magicka
    2900 health (with Cyrodiil health buff)
    1700 stamina

140 magicka regen
    120 stamina regen (extremely important! it would be 130 if I weren't a vamp)

Bar 1- Resto Staff
    - Streak
    - Retreating Maneuvers
    - Razor caltrops
    - Mutagen
    - (ability of the day slot)
    - Ultimate: Absorption Field (Negate magic morph)

Bar 2- Destro Staff
    - Crystal Fragments
    - Crushing Shock
    - Endless Fury
    - Hardened Ward (you NEED to have an "oh crap" button on your main bar in case there is no time to weapon swap; remember, by the time it takes for you to weapon swap and activate another ability, you will have been hit by another attack, and this usually means death)
    - Lightning flood (hits through block, but my primary use of this is to find stealthers, and it works amazingly well)
    - Ultimate: Devouring Swarm

The single target damage on this build is really high. Whoever you choose to attack is usually put on the defensive right away or else they are going to die in four seconds. Crushing shock is a super long range interrupt and pretty much destroys anyone using a bow build. Since I'm a Sorc, I have no self heals. In bad situations you just spam hardened ward and streak away (nothing else you can do). The high stamina regen makes a huge difference in survivability- you will die much less often.
    Options
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its my general DK build for 1.5 and before Will be gone after 1.6

5 warlock[light armor]
    5 seducer [Light armor]
    2 Light of cyroidil [Rings]

3155 Health [Cyro Health + Food]
    2250 Magicka [With Food]
    1932 Stamina [With Food]

178 Magic regen
    78 Stamina regen
    29 Health regen
    +Vampire ism

Bar 1 Sword+Board
    -Cinder Storm
    -Unstable Flame or Stone Fist
    -Flame Lash
    -Burning Talons
    - Invasion
    -Ultimate: Dragon-Knight standard of Might or [Fur leap]

Bar 2 Destro Staff
    -Annulment or Harness Magicka
    -Reflective plates
    -Elusive Mist or Fire Ring If im being killed by it a lot.
    -Green Dragons Blood
    -Weakness to Elements
    Ultimate: Devouring Swarm

In this build if your single targeting you want to open it off with a invasion or a stone fist to knock them off there horse or off balance. Then you would talon for a CC then hit them with a lash, after that you throw down cinder storm to protect yourself and keep them CC and lashing with a random unstable flame or stone fist in between to keep them down. If they are a blinker you would throw a weakness to elements on them from a distance and spam unstable flame so it when it procs it hits harder.
    If your running a leap you would jump on them when they are below 25% and they should be dead by now if Not rinse and repeat.
    If your running In a large group your going to use talons to keep everyone around you CCed and cinder storm to make there miss chance higher with and use fire ring if you want to be a jerk. once in a while you will need to throw down Bats for a heal or standard and kill a lot of people.
    To be honest I hate this build but it was the only real build that kept me alive for what it was since somehow Heavy armor sucked before 1.6.
    Edited by sirston on February 23, 2015 5:03PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
    Options
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my long awaited build for the best DK NA.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLI0lqIMTkU

1st Slot: Reflective Scales, I use this for lols as I murder the cowards with bows.

2nd Slot: Green Dragons Blood, I use this if I somehow get low health which almost never happens.

3rd Slot: Englufing Flames, Dots and a magic AoE for great ult gain.

4th Slot: Impulse, What can I say impulse is the best skill ever created.

5th Slot: Igneous Shield, I only use this because it looks cool

Ultimate: Standard Of Might, BANNER DOWN

You don't need any other abilities on second bar besides efficient purge.

Armor is 5 piece warlock, 5 piece light arena and 2 piece blood spawn's.

And there is my best DK build NA.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    Here is my long awaited build for the best DK NA.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLI0lqIMTkU

1st Slot: Reflective Scales, I use this for lols as I murder the cowards with bows.

2nd Slot: Green Dragons Blood, I use this if I somehow get low health which almost never happens.

3rd Slot: Englufing Flames, Dots and a magic AoE for great ult gain.

4th Slot: Impulse, What can I say impulse is the best skill ever created.

5th Slot: Igneous Shield, I only use this because it looks cool

Ultimate: Standard Of Might, BANNER DOWN

You don't need any other abilities on second bar besides efficient purge.

Armor is 5 piece warlock, 5 piece light arena and 2 piece blood spawn's.

And there is my best DK build NA.

Aye, the typical Thornblade DK build... Which is rendered almost entirely useless come 1.6, can't spam Ultimate for Battle Roar, Reflect is only 4 projectiles, Ultimate Gain off light attacks/heavy attacks and blocking/rolling, and the rate at which you can generate Ultimate is capped. So waffles m8. Waffles.

I also hate how they did this, because most peoples' builds are pointlessly ineffective in 1.6, even the typical DK build that's basically nothing but mashing three buttons and killing scrubs. :cry:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheliza - NA EP DK
    The Unkillable Build
    1h/s - 2h
    Build: Top Secret
    How to get: PM me ingame
    Stats:
    2400 mag, 3300 hp, 2400 sta
    Recovery:
    130 mag, 110 hp, 175 sta
    Power: 105 spell, 230 weapon unbuffed
    Tankiness: Unkillable
    Healing: 105% like an emperor
    CC: CC crazy, once every 4 seconds
    Miss chance: very good
    Blocking: infinite
    Crit resist: very high
    Weakness: Bug and Lag
    Playability: Very easy to play
    Breaking free: just break free, nothing to worry
    Gap closer: 3
    Execute: superb
    Dots: not applicable coz counterable
    Sustain: Ultra fast self-sustain
    Unique feature: you can eat while dueling, no other player use this build yet
    1vX: applicable
    Potion dependent: not needed
    Allowable ping to play: 500
    Favorite enemies: Anyone
    Fears: Noone
    Creator: TagaParti
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
    Options
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    Sheliza - NA EP DK
    The Unkillable Build
    1h/s - 2h
    Build: Top Secret
    How to get: PM me ingame
    Stats:
    2400 mag, 3300 hp, 2400 sta
    Recovery:
    130 mag, 110 hp, 175 sta
    Power: 105 spell, 230 weapon unbuffed
    Tankiness: Unkillable
    Healing: 105% like an emperor
    CC: CC crazy, once every 4 seconds
    Miss chance: very good
    Blocking: infinite
    Crit resist: very high
    Weakness: Bug and Lag
    Playability: Very easy to play
    Breaking free: just break free, nothing to worry
    Gap closer: 3
    Execute: superb
    Dots: not applicable coz counterable
    Sustain: Ultra fast self-sustain
    Unique feature: you can eat while dueling, no other player use this build yet
    1vX: applicable
    Potion dependent: not needed
    Allowable ping to play: 500
    Favorite enemies: Anyone
    Fears: Noone
    Creator: TagaParti

Sustained dps?
    Ability to kill players?
    Options