The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

High Unemployment in EP? 1pm EST EP Pop Locked AD/DC 1 BAR

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Enemy at the gates. Not going to draw moral lines here when people are playing videogames. This game or any other game isn´t perfect for teaching morality.

It makes common sense to make it fun though. Maybe EP has fun trolling with the Emp at out gates overkilling some lowbies. Someone said in the zone chat that "these i****s need 12 to kill a squishy nb", which is how the things are when most of the AD/DC is not playing. This is coming to the point when it is extremely hard to motivate players during the quieter hours. Seriously, need to fix the imbalance in PvP.

Right now its 1pm EST and there is 50 man zerg at Bloodmayne. 10 Ad present. EP have evrery single keep on the map and no one can do anything. I got a 16 man group together I went to get Fare.....Within 2 minutesi Had 30 EP ontop of me.....Impulse, bat swarm, negte, wall of elements and of course healing springs. There factory line build.
    a

Very insightful comment. It's a group build. Lol. People who say this must be in terrible guilds running around light and heavy attacking and drinking pots up the butt to heal. Lol

No this is a factory line build. 70% of EP are sorcs. They are good. They win. That build is awesome. BUT everyones got it....no one stands out. No ones an individual. Have a little diversity of heavens sake. How can EP not be bored ousing the same thing for the last 4-5 months? Press 3 buttons. Real skill comes with diversity. Would you rather run with a nice mix of players doing a mix of skills or just 20 sorcs negating everything every 2 seconds?

When reds where at BRK lumber 2 days ago...there was about 25 red there. We killed them. My Kill Enemys sorcers went from 0 to 18.....It was hilarious..

Exactly. We use what wins. There is no diversity in group fights. Only what wins. If it's 3 buttons as you say then so be it. Even though it's not. There is no coordination to use a factory build. Lol. Every good guild uses the same builds. That has been prooven. EP just has more coordinated guilds and IMO the best at the moment. Too many people being like Seahawks here. Making up absurd excuses when they lose. Lol
  • Tailger
    Tailger
    ✭✭
    As an EP templar khajiit running 2H/Bow 7 medium we are not all sorcs. But to be fair I am at work now so I won't be on till this evening.

People will do whatever it is they do, but personally I would find what is being reported here boring. I like a challenge with equal footing for all. If I help take a keep, I want it to feel like we have earned it, not stomped on some poor NPCs on the flag then rolled in.

But anyway, I guess my point is that not all of EP is like this, and I am sorry for the groups who give us a bad image.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    You think guilds coordinate to daycap now? Lol. Proof? Thought not. Absurd

We know you do, your whole A-squad so to speak abandoned the field after the embarassment of losing emp.

Magically reappeared 8-10 hours later to recap the map

Coincidence? More like "lets call it guys, take a nap and take it back when they log" in whatever voice comms you use.

But by all means, let them know that standing up on the wall of a temple spamming wall of elements while sending Mike the Bike (not his real name) to snatch the scroll while they lag everyone else in the area out is legit gameplay.

Didnt work either. They got rekt. Then rekt 20 times at the gate after being pushed out.
    So much speculation. Where to start. Lol. There is literally DC bragging about a coordinated Green Alliance attack and there are these baseless accusations. Lulz. Sad I am still traveling back from Super Bowl and missing this. Go Seahawks! Oh wait.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemy at the gates. Not going to draw moral lines here when people are playing videogames. This game or any other game isn´t perfect for teaching morality.

It makes common sense to make it fun though. Maybe EP has fun trolling with the Emp at out gates overkilling some lowbies. Someone said in the zone chat that "these i****s need 12 to kill a squishy nb", which is how the things are when most of the AD/DC is not playing. This is coming to the point when it is extremely hard to motivate players during the quieter hours. Seriously, need to fix the imbalance in PvP.

Right now its 1pm EST and there is 50 man zerg at Bloodmayne. 10 Ad present. EP have evrery single keep on the map and no one can do anything. I got a 16 man group together I went to get Fare.....Within 2 minutesi Had 30 EP ontop of me.....Impulse, bat swarm, negte, wall of elements and of course healing springs. There factory line build.
    a

Very insightful comment. It's a group build. Lol. People who say this must be in terrible guilds running around light and heavy attacking and drinking pots up the butt to heal. Lol

No this is a factory line build. 70% of EP are sorcs. They are good. They win. That build is awesome. BUT everyones got it....no one stands out. No ones an individual. Have a little diversity of heavens sake. How can EP not be bored ousing the same thing for the last 4-5 months? Press 3 buttons. Real skill comes with diversity. Would you rather run with a nice mix of players doing a mix of skills or just 20 sorcs negating everything every 2 seconds?

When reds where at BRK lumber 2 days ago...there was about 25 red there. We killed them. My Kill Enemys sorcers went from 0 to 18.....It was hilarious..

EP just has more coordinated guilds and IMO the best at the moment.
    gif-4.gif

Wait I think its coming back

tumblr_inline_nj5wcgKbKs1qce30r.gif

Edited by Huntler on February 3, 2015 7:54PM
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S
    Some people are making the point that 'AD use to do this' And my reply is yes! We use to cap loads of things through the day....Emp and scrolls all the time....The huge difference is that 6 months ago the game had an overall higher population and there was always people on playing. There was always someone on to defend. We would have 3 bars and the other factions 2 bars. Put the other two factions together and they out-populated us. If they couldnt prevent us taking things that was down to our skill that we could hold off to factions at a time. Back then there was always atleast 1 'pro' group on!

So not true. Lol. Definition of a hypocrit is exactly what you just did. Well done sir. Lol
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think guilds coordinate to daycap now? Lol. Proof? Thought not. Absurd
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Hey no shaming can we get a mod up in here!

Kidding! But congrats EP sort of

Shaming who? An entire faction is not shaming. If i was all up in here saying "f**Ing EP OMG" yeah close this thread. Im making a statement without naming any players.

It was a joke lol

• Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    OKKKK.....So... you are accusing EP of playing constantly PVP everyday. As you probably noticed, cuz u seem to be "unemployed" too, EP has the same constant population from day to day at the same hours on thorn .. i mean we have at 10:00 am 2 lines at 13:00, 2 lines (probably due to lunch) , at 17 lock pop.. but every day..yea call us unemployed, disabled what ever u like...we are special and we like each other like that
    but how do you call AD players that occasionally show up on thorn, rise the pop to 3 lines only on some week days, obviously crowns emp and enjoy the well deserved farming at Arrius mine..gives keeps to EP as gifts and other nice cool stuff...but this only happens when they are in the mood

just sayin'
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooooooooo.....ummmmmm people shouldn't play the way they want (within reasonable tolerance) and pvp when they want (during their self imposed daily allotted playtime)? Or is this another one of those I'm getting swarmed and no likey post? Isn't it kind of ironic to create a post indicating high unemployment of certain when you yourself are playing at the moment? Pot meet kettle?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are making the point that 'AD use to do this' And my reply is yes! We use to cap loads of things through the day....Emp and scrolls all the time....The huge difference is that 6 months ago the game had an overall higher population and there was always people on playing. There was always someone on to defend. We would have 3 bars and the other factions 2 bars. Put the other two factions together and they out-populated us. If they couldnt prevent us taking things that was down to our skill that we could hold off to factions at a time. Back then there was always atleast 1 'pro' group on!

We need that guy to repost his screenshot of the Auriel's Bow campaign that was pop locked for AD while DC and EP were at one bar. That would certainly counter nonsense like this quoted post.

I have not been logged in since before dawn today so I have no idea what my EP alliance mates have been up to this morning/afternoon. It would not surprise me if some of this was in retaliation for the rampant scroll shenanigans this weekend. Or maybe it is due to AD running most of the map yesterday. Or maybe it just happened to be that schedules coincided for numerous EP players and they are simply playing the game with no ulterior motives. I don't know.

However, I will go out on a limb and predict that once all three factions are pop locked tonight, the entire DC army will push east and the entire AD army will push northeast, effectively splitting the EP army in half. Sounds like it will be another fun, wild, exciting and typical night in Thornblade when I log in later.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bees83 wrote: »
    Many of the EP groups (not all) that run during the morning who do this capping are not on in evenings. These are the same people who were just crying out in zone that they want to make thorn an EP buff server.

OMG YOU KIDDDNG ME??! If I could name players on here right now I could name 30+ EP players who will be online in 12 hours time! Omg this is the most amazingly funny thing I have heard all day.

Not all EP players want the map to be completely red, most of us who saw it happening left pvp for awhile anyways. It's not fun for anyone.

This is what I've been saying to people about the split of opinions EP players have on this. I have a lot of EP friends, like you, who are really distraught over how their faction members are literally shoving the population of the other two factions away because they find it incredibly funny and get off to it for some reason. And then there's players who can see no wrong in their faction and defend it to the damn death and try to justify every action EP makes with what they find to be a valid excuse.

The reality of it is that people on AD and DC are getting fed up, they don't enjoy being camped at their gates, they don't enjoy being a group of 10 or less and having to face down a group of 50+ EP at all hours of the day. It makes PvP frustrating, and perhaps you should all consider that the PvP in this game WILL die, and I mean for sure will die if most AD and DC (which seems to already be happening for my alliance) just quit PvP.

ZoS NEEDS to find a solution to the population imbalance, but until then, how about you all spread out across other servers and stop keeping your whole population on just one...it might help a bit.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashanne wrote: »
    OKKKK.....So... you are accusing EP of playing constantly PVP everyday. As you probably noticed, cuz u seem to be "unemployed" too, EP has the same constant population from day to day at the same hours on thorn .. i mean we have at 10:00 am 2 lines at 13:00, 2 lines (probably due to lunch) , at 17 lock pop.. but every day..yea call us unemployed, disabled what ever u like...we are special and we like each other like that
    but how do you call AD players that occasionally show up on thorn, rise the pop to 3 lines only on some week days, obviously crowns emp and enjoy the well deserved farming at Arrius mine..gives keeps to EP as gifts and other nice cool stuff...but this only happens when they are in the mood

just sayin'

I have 3 weeks of work :) The issue is not how many people are on, that cannot be stopped. The issue the amount of people who are on should be controlled for balancing purposes. It is killing the game, people are giving up. They quit, they rage and dont want to play anymore because they get zerged. Most EP players say 'not my problem' but wait untill 5 months down the line when you have nothing to fight you at 10pm EST and your like "urm well this is boring"
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Sooooooooooooo.....ummmmmm people shouldn't play the way they want (within reasonable tolerance) and pvp when they want (during their self imposed daily allotted playtime)? Or is this another one of those I'm getting swarmed and no likey post? Isn't it kind of ironic to create a post indicating high unemployment of certain when you yourself are playing at the moment? Pot meet kettle?

I have 3 weeks off work.

The point im making about the general EP build is that 'Have you seriously got nothing else to bring?'

Besides 1.6 I would love to see EP put down their Destro staffs and use another build to win. A skillful player can make any weapon/skill set into something impressive. A person who uses the same build for months on end is boring. Are AD players the only one who like change thier build every other month? Try something new.

1.6 will be fun for EP. They can't stick the same tactics they have used for months. They can't get 50k heals from a negate. It shall be fun sir!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @DisgracefulMind You should see an influx of DC players starting today given how the NA characters on the PTS are being wiped. DC has pretty much dominated the PTS for the past week with several familiar names on the leaderboard.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    @DisgracefulMind You should see an influx of DC players starting today given how the NA characters on the PTS are being wiped. DC has pretty much dominated the PTS for the past week with several familiar names on the leaderboard.

I saw that on the PTS when I was on.

But this isn't a bad thing, we need more DC to play. Hopefully this influx continues.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    how is stealing scrolls not killing the game? are you considering that too? did ur buddies considered how ep hated and felt disgust over how u stole our scrolls? why wasnt that a pvp breaking issue? EP was recovering the scrolls only to give some individuals some sick pleasure to steal it back...
    ohh...and stop insulting our way of life...its ZOS issue as well as the scroll stealing is ...

we have nothing to kill now either...and yea i hate it...i like exciting nights in arrius defense rather that this...
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realize emp was worth so many points people get salty about it
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    how is stealing scrolls not killing the game? are you considering that too? did ur buddies considered how ep hated and felt disgust over how u stole our scrolls? why wasnt that a pvp breaking issue? EP was recovering the scrolls only to give some individuals some sick pleasure to steal it back...
    ohh...and stop insulting our way of life...its ZOS issue as well as the scroll stealing is ...

we have nothing to kill now either...and yea i hate it...i like exciting nights in arrius defense rather that this...

I think it's frustrating all across the board, but players from the other two alliances are less likely to sympathize with EP because they all see EP blobbed together in 50+ groups and get horribly discouraged. Not to mention there are groups that take hours and hours to eradicate from some places, and it's mostly pugs (at least on the DC side) who are being farmed because they don't know any better. It discourages the casual PvPer from entering Cyrodiil.

I'm not saying this is EP's fault entirely, in fact, ZoS needs to implement a fix for population imbalance very, very soon if they want to have some hope at saving the PvP in this game. But there are certain tactics that are used that could be avoided to prevent sending the low population factions into a deeper hiding hole and to avoid this impending crisis.

Let's just all hope that 1.6 comes soon and isn't too broken and destroys the playstyle that is helping destroy PvP at the moment.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP just has more coordinated guilds and IMO the best at the moment.

Largest guilds? Yeah. Best? No. The Top 2 AD guilds would destroy any Ebonzerg Guild in any XvX scenario.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many of the EP groups (not all) that run during the morning who do this capping are not on in evenings. These are the same people who were just crying out in zone that they want to make thorn an EP buff server.
    They are well on their way there then. Its my prime time atm 8:30pm, we (AD) got 1 bar, EP pop locked, DC 1 bar. DC and AD are at our gates with nothing at all to hold.

Usually when i get on theres 2 bars minimum on AD and about an hr from now 3 bars with EP pop locked. I'd wager there will be 3 bars AD in an hr and bugger all EP out because they got bored and logged due to having no one to kill the last few hours by the look of things.
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    ouch...now u are accusing EP of being the only alliance that comes with 50+ people at a keep...and that is why we deserve everyone's hate... .that is not good for u to be that blind...
    or maybe u haven't met that Japanese DC guild (i think tho u are part of it) that farms from resource to resource? we have our pugs too that get farmed at arrius mine for hours by some combination of 3 AD guilds...
    HEY...we are in the same place all...
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta admit though, we should probably keep that red emp on the throne a while.

5 killing blows on them already. You can tell right away they are specced only to spam healing springs and negate, otherwise they have nothing.

I suppose in their full stack they might be a force, but out today so far? This ones a keeper, for AD/DC.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ouch...now u are accusing EP of being the only alliance that comes with 50+ people at a keep...and that is why we deserve everyone's hate... .that is not good for u to be that blind...
    or maybe u haven't met that Japanese DC guild (i think tho u are part of it) that farms from resource to resource? we have our pugs too that get farmed at arrius mine for hours by some combination of 3 AD guilds...

I didn't say EP was the only one who did it. There are others who do it. What I am saying is that EP has the numbers solidly more often than the other two alliances. I'm not in any way shape OR form saying this is all EP's fault. ZoS needs to implement population imbalance.

The fact is, DC and AD, but particularly DC, do not have the same numbers EP does. What I suggested was that during these off hours in Thorn, these guilds go find other things to do in other campaigns, spread out somehow, just for the sake of the health of the game. It would cause less controversy and be less likely to discourage every player from the other two alliances from coming into Thornblade.

As for the bolded text: I'm in one guild for PvP and we don't even run together often at all. I don't go from resource to resource farming. I actively play any campaign I end up wanting to be in, and I come out very high on the leaderboards for DC because I play the campaign and do not farm AP. You won't ever see me "farming" unless I happen to be bored out of my mind and get asked to roll around with a group in, say, Haderus or something. Though I do admit to farming King's lumbermill like twice last campaign just to be a pain. But seriously, accusing me of being in a guild that explicitly farms, very much hilarious. Anyone who knows me, AD and EP players alike, knows that I'm a very active and objective based player. So please. Don't.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it. Now DC is like Vietnam...small guerrilla tactics, out numbered by superior numbers and tactics.
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe people are still butthurt about the scoring....Score systems in these types of games will always reflect who has the most population in times when people have the least..Its why DAOC didn't have a scoring system like this.

Otherwise Albion would of technically won every time because they had the most people despite being filled with a ton of baddies (like a current Red faction is)

50 Man Zergs will also be a lot easier to manage next patch when a few well placed Meteors will send them packing back to badville.

• LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭

This has nothing to do with scroll stealing. You guys have been capping everything against our almost 0 population for 1-2 months now. Scrolls are not the issue, go rant on the the other thread.

If you have nothing to kill then reroll, alot of people have made characters in EP and im not just referring to one particular guild. You guys have nothing to kill at this time because a huge amount of people who use to play at this time moved to EP.

Edit: EP was the first to ever glitch a scroll repeatedly. Remember the /stuck glitch...yeah you guys did that first! Whats worse than taking a scroll from behind a closed gate? How about making it so you physically cannot get a scroll back.
    Edited by LazyLewis on February 3, 2015 9:19PM
  • MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    You do realise, I hope, that this game is played by people who are also NOT IN YOUR TIME ZONE!
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw

Your second post about turning this thread into something else....Yes we have 50 man zergs....but not at 1-2pm EST on a tuesday Afternoon. Yes we farm at Arrius Mine. and No im not DC im AD. We farm at Arrius Mine when you guys zerg it. You want to bring 60 people to a resource when you flip it then so be it, we will l farm you.

• Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You do realise, I hope, that this game is played by people who are also NOT IN YOUR TIME ZONE!

It just so happens that every one of those people plays in EP.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very much true. I hope this thread with all its insults doesn´t lose its important issues. Namely, capping all the scrolls and the Emp whil there is insufficient resistance.

Personally, I don´t find EP very fantastic faction. For many reasons. Even if you like to play at any given time it doesn´t mean you need to kill the competition. Sad to witness so many leaderboard players camping lowbies just by the gate and hunt down solo players or small groups. There is hardly any words to describe how it looks. I mean you mad or something? I understand why many dont´t respect EP. That is with all the buffs and the Emp (usually with a group enjoying of 10 ap per kill). I mean wow. :)

If things go around and the next faction to dominate is DC I bet they would show some sportmanship. EP was a bad loser and shows no sign getting better by the time.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very much true. I hope this thread with all its insults doesn´t lose its important issues. Namely, capping all the scrolls and the Emp whil there is insufficient resistance.

Personally, I don´t find EP very fantastic faction. For many reasons. Even if you like to play at any given time it doesn´t mean you need to kill the competition. Sad to witness so many leaderboard players camping lowbies just by the gate and hunt down solo players or small groups. There is hardly any words to describe how it looks. I mean you mad or something? I understand why many dont´t respect EP. That is with all the buffs and the Emp (usually with a group enjoying of 10 ap per kill). I mean wow. :)

If things go around and the next faction to dominate is DC I bet they would show some sportmanship. EP was a bad loser and shows no sign getting better by the time.

LULZ...seriously? <picks up mic> Is this thing on? OK here I go "These rose colored glasses....that I'm looking throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.