The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

High Unemployment in EP? 1pm EST EP Pop Locked AD/DC 1 BAR

• Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    All Hail ZAZEER! The Capper of the Shadows! The Distributor of Buff Scrolls! Eater of Sweet Rolls!

For he, and only he, controls the wee hours of the mourn, the faint glow of the dusk, and everything that follows!

Join him, and gain plentiful riches beyond all comprehension! Oppose him... And risk the wrath of the Shadows - For he has an Army, and a BRIZZ.

...mine
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw
    Ashanne wrote: »
    ouch...now u are accusing EP of being the only alliance that comes with 50+ people at a keep...and that is why we deserve everyone's hate... .that is not good for u to be that blind...
    or maybe u haven't met that Japanese DC guild (i think tho u are part of it) that farms from resource to resource? we have our pugs too that get farmed at arrius mine for hours by some combination of 3 AD guilds...
    HEY...we are in the same place all...

Your second post about turning this thread into something else....Yes we have 50 man zergs....but not at 1-2pm EST on a tuesday Afternoon. Yes we farm at Arrius Mine. and No im not DC im AD. We farm at Arrius Mine when you guys zerg it. You want to bring 60 people to a resource when you flip it then so be it, we will l farm you.

i was talking with the DC player Karstyll / @DisgracefulMind about the zerg and the farming...and how impacts the pvp experience of new pvpers and pugs...

chill dude..go steal a scroll or somethin'.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    EP just has more coordinated guilds and IMO the best at the moment.

Largest guilds? Yeah. Best? No. The Top 2 AD guilds would destroy any Ebonzerg Guild in any XvX scenario.

Largest guilds? Yeah. Best? No. The Top 2 AD guilds would destroy any Ebonzerg Guild in any XvX scenario.

Top 2 being who?
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is stealing scrolls not killing the game? are you considering that too? did ur buddies considered how ep hated and felt disgust over how u stole our scrolls? why wasnt that a pvp breaking issue? EP was recovering the scrolls only to give some individuals some sick pleasure to steal it back...
    ohh...and stop insulting our way of life...its ZOS issue as well as the scroll stealing is ...

we have nothing to kill now either...and yea i hate it...i like exciting nights in arrius defense rather that this...

I think it's frustrating all across the board, but players from the other two alliances are less likely to sympathize with EP because they all see EP blobbed together in 50+ groups and get horribly discouraged. Not to mention there are groups that take hours and hours to eradicate from some places, and it's mostly pugs (at least on the DC side) who are being farmed because they don't know any better. It discourages the casual PvPer from entering Cyrodiil.

I'm not saying this is EP's fault entirely, in fact, ZoS needs to implement a fix for population imbalance very, very soon if they want to have some hope at saving the PvP in this game. But there are certain tactics that are used that could be avoided to prevent sending the low population factions into a deeper hiding hole and to avoid this impending crisis.

Let's just all hope that 1.6 comes soon and isn't too broken and destroys the playstyle that is helping destroy PvP at the moment.

OMG do people ever post an unbiased opinion? All alliances build up armies, not zerg to win. Why is that bad? Lol. When we get a bigger army against us we get more people.

Good thing you people aren't our military leaders. You have seen Brad Pitt 1 v 1 that dude in Troy too many times. Lol
    Edited by Darnathian on February 3, 2015 10:07PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hows those hols working out Lewis? :)

Completely agree with the thoughts behind your idea on population control, but it is inadvertently giving control of population management to a faction.
    If there are 60 EP within the Campaign and only 40 AD and 40 DC no more EP can come into the Campaign until more AD And DC come online.

From a programming viewpoint, it is not that simple.

20 more AD may come on during that session, and then no more, because 60 is the ceiling.

- What if 10 more DC come on for the remainder of the day?

By the logic, the server would be capped at 60 for the remainder of the day, and/or EP themselves dropping out.

In the above scenario, if someone of that 60 within EP did say, crash or lost net connection, they'd be unable to rejoin until AD or DC reached the cap.

ZoS does have a problem to solve, but it is not an easy one.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Btw
    ouch...now u are accusing EP of being the only alliance that comes with 50+ people at a keep...and that is why we deserve everyone's hate... .that is not good for u to be that blind...
    or maybe u haven't met that Japanese DC guild (i think tho u are part of it) that farms from resource to resource? we have our pugs too that get farmed at arrius mine for hours by some combination of 3 AD guilds...
    HEY...we are in the same place all...

Your second post about turning this thread into something else....Yes we have 50 man zergs....but not at 1-2pm EST on a tuesday Afternoon. Yes we farm at Arrius Mine. and No im not DC im AD. We farm at Arrius Mine when you guys zerg it. You want to bring 60 people to a resource when you flip it then so be it, we will l farm you.

i was talking with the DC player Karstyll / @DisgracefulMind about the zerg and the farming...and how impacts the pvp experience of new pvpers and pugs...

chill dude..go steal a scroll or somethin'.

I think it's just a double-edged sword no matter what. Until legit population caps are implemented, there's nothing anyone can do. It's not really the EP players' faults that they have such a high population.

Like I said before, I'm just suggesting that maybe some EP groups go and try to stir things in other campaigns during off-hours. Idk. There's nothing we players can do about anything because ZoS is ignoring the problem anyways.

Anways, that's all I wanted to say. Let's hope for some good PvP to come soon /:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the Ebonheart Pact for getting Emperor at 10am EST. Currently AD have 0 groups running. DC Also none. We are at 1 bar and DC are at 1 bar.....EP however are at 3 bars with zerg of 50+ players right now.

Its quite shocking that the last 10 times AD has capped Emp it has been 3 locked bars on every campaign. In comparison to EP who generally cap Emp between 7am-5pm EST (The time everyone works) Most of these players are Americans. Some do live elsewhere in different a timezone.

As I am typing we just lost the scroll Altadoon. 50+ EP running through the gate spamming healing springs. As they ran through the temple doors lag just hit like a truck.

The population system on the campaigns has to change. The population should be Dynamic throughout the day and by demand. The amount of people on in 1 faction should be in relation to the population cap in another i.e. If there are 60 EP within the Campaign and only 40 AD and 40 DC no more EP can come into the Campaign until more AD And DC come online.

This system would force other guilds to go to different campaigns. Currently EP have to many players and because they are winning so much and so often with there 50, 60, 70 man zergs at 8am....11am.....3pm people are doing one of two things. Quitting & Re-rolling. More often they are quitting. DC are rarely pop locked. Their numbers have dropped significantly that they have only had Emp once or twice in the last 2 months I believe (Not sure about that one). As to the few who re-roll they are just making the situation worse by adding to their numbers and giving up on your faction.

EP, do you not realise that your tactics are slowly killing PvP? You're making people quit. Slowly you will have nothing to kill until PvP is an empty shell of randoms players and will only be pop locked on a new campaign day and for the rest of the campaign you will be lucky to get 3 bars to fight.

I know someone will counter this by saying that AD are currently winning the campaign in Thornblade but that is because it started at the Weekend. Here comes the weekdays where guilds arrange for all their players to be online at 8am when everyone's getting ready to go to work. They take Emps and every single scroll on the map while fighting 10-20 blues/yellow (HOW DO YOU FIND THIS SATISFYING??)

Alot of these issues will be resolved in 1.6 but there population wont be. They shouldn't be able to zerg the way they do after 1.6 but their population will remain the same. They continue to win and gain more people every month and our population is decreasing. This is a downward hill and that will not change unless they are forced into other campaigns.
    By your logic nobody can play at any time of day. It is night somewhere at every time of day.
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    how is stealing scrolls not killing the game? are you considering that too? did ur buddies considered how ep hated and felt disgust over how u stole our scrolls? why wasnt that a pvp breaking issue? EP was recovering the scrolls only to give some individuals some sick pleasure to steal it back...
    ohh...and stop insulting our way of life...its ZOS issue as well as the scroll stealing is ...

we have nothing to kill now either...and yea i hate it...i like exciting nights in arrius defense rather that this...

I think it's frustrating all across the board, but players from the other two alliances are less likely to sympathize with EP because they all see EP blobbed together in 50+ groups and get horribly discouraged. Not to mention there are groups that take hours and hours to eradicate from some places, and it's mostly pugs (at least on the DC side) who are being farmed because they don't know any better. It discourages the casual PvPer from entering Cyrodiil.

I'm not saying this is EP's fault entirely, in fact, ZoS needs to implement a fix for population imbalance very, very soon if they want to have some hope at saving the PvP in this game. But there are certain tactics that are used that could be avoided to prevent sending the low population factions into a deeper hiding hole and to avoid this impending crisis.

Let's just all hope that 1.6 comes soon and isn't too broken and destroys the playstyle that is helping destroy PvP at the moment.

OMG do people ever post an unbiased opinion? All alliances build up armies, not zerg to win. Why is that bad? Lol. When we get a bigger army against us we get more people.

Good thing you people aren't our military leaders. You have seen Brad Pitt 1 v 1 that dude in Troy too many times. Lol

Read the post I just made above and you will see that I'm really not as biased as you think. I just want legit population caps to go through and I want certain playstyles to die with 1.6, which they probably will. How is that biased? I want a healthy game for everyone. Not just DC, not just AD, and not just EP.

In fact, how the hell was that post even biased? I was giving you a perspective that is not an EP perspective, yet that makes me biased? F**ck's sake.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Read the post I just made above and you will see that I'm really not as biased as you think. I just want legit population caps to go through and I want certain playstyles to die with 1.6, which they probably will. How is that biased? I want a healthy game for everyone. Not just DC, not just AD, and not just EP.

In fact, how the hell was that post even biased? I was giving you a perspective that is not an EP perspective, yet that makes me biased? F**ck's sake.

Talking about EP blobbing. Every faction does that and has similar if not the exact same builds on each class. Anyone calling out another faction or Zos is just making a fool of themselves. The fact that every faction does it and someone calls out another is biased.

Did I speak slow enough that time? :)
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemy at the gates. Not going to draw moral lines here when people are playing videogames. This game or any other game isn´t perfect for teaching morality.

It makes common sense to make it fun though. Maybe EP has fun trolling with the Emp at out gates overkilling some lowbies. Someone said in the zone chat that "these i****s need 12 to kill a squishy nb", which is how the things are when most of the AD/DC is not playing. This is coming to the point when it is extremely hard to motivate players during the quieter hours. Seriously, need to fix the imbalance in PvP.

Right now its 1pm EST and there is 50 man zerg at Bloodmayne. 10 Ad present. EP have evrery single keep on the map and no one can do anything. I got a 16 man group together I went to get Fare.....Within 2 minutesi Had 30 EP ontop of me.....Impulse, bat swarm, negte, wall of elements and of course healing springs. There factory line build.
    a

Very insightful comment. It's a group build. Lol. People who say this must be in terrible guilds running around light and heavy attacking and drinking pots up the butt to heal. Lol

No this is a factory line build. 70% of EP are sorcs. They are good. They win. That build is awesome. BUT everyones got it....no one stands out. No ones an individual. Have a little diversity of heavens sake. How can EP not be bored ousing the same thing for the last 4-5 months? Press 3 buttons. Real skill comes with diversity. Would you rather run with a nice mix of players doing a mix of skills or just 20 sorcs negating everything every 2 seconds?

When reds where at BRK lumber 2 days ago...there was about 25 red there. We killed them. My Kill Enemys sorcers went from 0 to 18.....It was hilarious..

Every good guild uses the same builds. That has been prooven. EP just has more coordinated guilds and IMO the best at the moment.

You win because of numbers, plain and simple.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Congratulations to the Ebonheart Pact for getting Emperor at 10am EST. Currently AD have 0 groups running. DC Also none. We are at 1 bar and DC are at 1 bar.....EP however are at 3 bars with zerg of 50+ players right now.

Its quite shocking that the last 10 times AD has capped Emp it has been 3 locked bars on every campaign. In comparison to EP who generally cap Emp between 7am-5pm EST (The time everyone works) Most of these players are Americans. Some do live elsewhere in different a timezone.

AD crowned an emperor at 5 am EST Monday (February 2) on Thornblade NA. AD was at 3 bars, EP was at 2 bars and DC was at 1 bar at the time. Do you have any other false statements to pass off as fact?

EP crowned an emperor yesterday around 4 pm EST. I don't know what the pop bars were as I was not logged in but both factions are usually at 3 bars or locked by that time of day.

Oh that was probably just some of the EP players jumping onto their AD toons in Thornblade for funsies.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bees83 wrote: »
    bees83 wrote: »
    Many of the EP groups (not all) that run during the morning who do this capping are not on in evenings. These are the same people who were just crying out in zone that they want to make thorn an EP buff server.

OMG YOU KIDDDNG ME??! If I could name players on here right now I could name 30+ EP players who will be online in 12 hours time! Omg this is the most amazingly funny thing I have heard all day.

Not all EP players want the map to be completely red, most of us who saw it happening left pvp for awhile anyways. It's not fun for anyone.

except the chuckleheads that are " SO UB3R L33tZ @ teh PvPz they win all the things cuz they're HARDCOOOOOOOORE hardcoooore SUPER HARDCOOOOOOORE"

I imagine it's super fun for them

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Talking about EP blobbing. Every faction does that and has similar if not the exact same builds on each class. Anyone calling out another faction or Zos is just making a fool of themselves. The fact that every faction does it and someone calls out another is biased.

If you had taken the time to read another one of my responses you would have seen that I also stated that, yes, indeed, other factions do this as well, the problem, however, is that EP has enough population to consistently do it throughout the entire day; therefore, this furthers the point that, to keep this game in any somewhat state of good health, ZoS needs to implement a good system for population control on the campaigns.

My point is hardly biased, as I would like ESO to thrive, and would like all players, across all factions, to have a good experience. Currently players are not having a good experience.

I would appreciate it if you left your invalidated condescension elsewhere, as I am not showing you any form of disdain. Speaking my opinion on the matter does not call for the insinuation that I am "slow," and, therefore, deserving of a rude remark.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize that the majority of all these "best coordinated guilds" are turncoats from AD right?

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    Enemy at the gates. Not going to draw moral lines here when people are playing videogames. This game or any other game isn´t perfect for teaching morality.

It makes common sense to make it fun though. Maybe EP has fun trolling with the Emp at out gates overkilling some lowbies. Someone said in the zone chat that "these i****s need 12 to kill a squishy nb", which is how the things are when most of the AD/DC is not playing. This is coming to the point when it is extremely hard to motivate players during the quieter hours. Seriously, need to fix the imbalance in PvP.

Right now its 1pm EST and there is 50 man zerg at Bloodmayne. 10 Ad present. EP have evrery single keep on the map and no one can do anything. I got a 16 man group together I went to get Fare.....Within 2 minutesi Had 30 EP ontop of me.....Impulse, bat swarm, negte, wall of elements and of course healing springs. There factory line build.
    a

Very insightful comment. It's a group build. Lol. People who say this must be in terrible guilds running around light and heavy attacking and drinking pots up the butt to heal. Lol

No this is a factory line build. 70% of EP are sorcs. They are good. They win. That build is awesome. BUT everyones got it....no one stands out. No ones an individual. Have a little diversity of heavens sake. How can EP not be bored ousing the same thing for the last 4-5 months? Press 3 buttons. Real skill comes with diversity. Would you rather run with a nice mix of players doing a mix of skills or just 20 sorcs negating everything every 2 seconds?

When reds where at BRK lumber 2 days ago...there was about 25 red there. We killed them. My Kill Enemys sorcers went from 0 to 18.....It was hilarious..

Every good guild uses the same builds. That has been prooven. EP just has more coordinated guilds and IMO the best at the moment.

You win because of numbers, plain and simple.

If you had taken the time to read another one of my responses you would have seen that I also stated that, yes, indeed, other factions do this as well, the problem, however, is that EP has enough population to consistently do it throughout the entire day; therefore, this furthers the point that, to keep this game in any somewhat state of good health, ZoS needs to implement a good system for population control on the campaigns.

My point is hardly biased, as I would like ESO to thrive, and would like all players, across all factions, to have a good experience. Currently players are not having a good experience.

I would appreciate it if you left your invalidated condescension elsewhere, as I am not showing you any form of disdain. Speaking my opinion on the matter does not call for the insinuation that I am "slow," and, therefore, deserving of a rude remark.

I agreed with some of your other posts. Don't call out EP for zerging. Sounds silly. To gather everyone you can muster to attack or defend is silly. It's what every single nation since the beginning of time has done.

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize that the majority of all these "best coordinated guilds" are turncoats from AD right?

Lol. I am from America dude. We are all turncoats from England. We just win at everything. I don't care where we came from. Lulz
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭
    OMG do people ever post an unbiased opinion?

Impossible. ;)
    Edited by AaronMB on February 3, 2015 10:54PM
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. I am from America dude. We are all turncoats from England. We just win at everything. I don't care where we came from. Lulz

.... do push ups. And don't stop until you understand what you did wrong.

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I DEMAND a nerf to real life ZOS

do it or I un-sub
    Edited by Cody on February 3, 2015 11:25PM
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let us know when it's OK and not ok to log in.

• daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭

Edited by daswahnsinn on February 3, 2015 11:43PM
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As I am typing we just lost the scroll Altadoon. 50+ EP running through the gate spamming healing springs. As they ran through the temple doors lag just hit like a truck.

The population system on the campaigns has to change. The population should be Dynamic throughout the day and by demand. The amount of people on in 1 faction should be in relation to the population cap in another i.e. If there are 60 EP within the Campaign and only 40 AD and 40 DC no more EP can come into the Campaign until more AD And DC come online.

This system would force other guilds to go to different campaigns. Currently EP have to many players and because they are winning so much and so often with there 50, 60, 70 man zergs at 8am....11am.....3pm people are doing one of two things. Quitting & Re-rolling. More often they are quitting. DC are rarely pop locked. Their numbers have dropped significantly that they have only had Emp once or twice in the last 2 months I believe (Not sure about that one). As to the few who re-roll they are just making the situation worse by adding to their numbers and giving up on your faction.

EP, do you not realise that your tactics are slowly killing PvP? You're making people quit. Slowly you will have nothing to kill until PvP is an empty shell of randoms players and will only be pop locked on a new campaign day and for the rest of the campaign you will be lucky to get 3 bars to fight.

I know someone will counter this by saying that AD are currently winning the campaign in Thornblade but that is because it started at the Weekend. Here comes the weekdays where guilds arrange for all their players to be online at 8am when everyone's getting ready to go to work. They take Emps and every single scroll on the map while fighting 10-20 blues/yellow (HOW DO YOU FIND THIS SATISFYING??)

Alot of these issues will be resolved in 1.6 but there population wont be. They shouldn't be able to zerg the way they do after 1.6 but their population will remain the same. They continue to win and gain more people every month and our population is decreasing. This is a downward hill and that will not change unless they are forced into other campaigns.

Be prepared to be shouted down by hordes of basement dwelling EP. Population lock has been an issue ZoS refuses to address for fear of stepping on AD and EP toes.
  • daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    UsyCaze.jpg
    HGbgTbI.jpg

I thought EP was the only one's that zerged?
    Edited by daswahnsinn on February 4, 2015 6:49PM
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It never comes up, but I got the impression from my other guilds that after Azura's was taken over by AD a lot of EP moved to thorne, but I don't know if that is still the case. Just thought I would throw that out there.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, every time this thread comes up we get the typical EP responses.. 'Diff time zones', 'let us know when we can play', 'everyone zergs', blah blah.

You all need to go back to school and learn reading comprehension.

The issue is NOT what time people choose to, or are able to play.

The issue is that ONE FACTION has a significantly larger off peak population than either of the other factions.

It doesn't matter why, it doesn't matter who, it matters that for 60+% of the 24 hour cycle, one faction vastly outnumbers the others.

If it was DC or AD, I'd bet my left *** that the exact people defending this crap would be here every day whining about it.

This is not competitive. It is not sportsmanlike. It is not fun for the underpopulated factions.

If any of you people defending this practice actually cared about the health of PvP, you would concede this is damaging and needs to be addressed.

Otherwise, enjoy your hollow victory when there is a mass exodus (yet again) of AD and DC players.
    S'irinar the Shadow - VR14 NB (AD)
    Antakh the Bold - VR6 DK (AD)
    Arkoth the Darkweaver - VR5 Sorc (AD)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't said a word this thread cause I've been at work busy .

Now I can afford a LOL .

hqdefault.jpg
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Hows those hols working out Lewis? :)

Completely agree with the thoughts behind your idea on population control, but it is inadvertently giving control of population management to a faction.
    If there are 60 EP within the Campaign and only 40 AD and 40 DC no more EP can come into the Campaign until more AD And DC come online.

From a programming viewpoint, it is not that simple.

20 more AD may come on during that session, and then no more, because 60 is the ceiling.

- What if 10 more DC come on for the remainder of the day?

By the logic, the server would be capped at 60 for the remainder of the day, and/or EP themselves dropping out.

In the above scenario, if someone of that 60 within EP did say, crash or lost net connection, they'd be unable to rejoin until AD or DC reached the cap.

ZoS does have a problem to solve, but it is not an easy one.
    Angavar wrote: »
    Ugh, every time this thread comes up we get the typical EP responses.. 'Diff time zones', 'let us know when we can play', 'everyone zergs', blah blah.

You all need to go back to school and learn reading comprehension.

The issue is NOT what time people choose to, or are able to play.

The issue is that ONE FACTION has a significantly larger off peak population than either of the other factions.

It doesn't matter why, it doesn't matter who, it matters that for 60+% of the 24 hour cycle, one faction vastly outnumbers the others.

If it was DC or AD, I'd bet my left *** that the exact people defending this crap would be here every day whining about it.

This is not competitive. It is not sportsmanlike. It is not fun for the underpopulated factions.

If any of you people defending this practice actually cared about the health of PvP, you would concede this is damaging and needs to be addressed.

Otherwise, enjoy your hollow victory when there is a mass exodus (yet again) of AD and DC players.

^ This. All they have to do is limit everyones population to the lowest population faction, quite simple really.
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Top 2 being who?

Who do you think are the two top AD guilds? There's no question who those two are.

Decibel and Alacrity. When both are on and numbers are even, those two dominate EP.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Top 2 being who?

Who do you think are the two top AD guilds? There's no question who those two are.

Decibel and Alacrity. When both are on and numbers are even, those two dominate EP.

Die has made their resurgence as well.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »

Top 2 being who?

Die has made their resurgence as well.

They're not EP anymore?

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT