Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– July 22
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dear Blue, NA Thorn, the Red wave is crashing, a little Green alliance would go a long way...

  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I did see the Empror/Karstyl group up until recently, what's going on with them ?

    Got bored with logging in everyday just to get home keeps back. I've been having more fun using my NB to Flying Blade people from stealth, /w them "I wanna play a game...", and then continue to harass them :smile:

    Haha geta an awesome
    DK SCRUB OUT
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Thing is I see population, there are a lot of DC around. Just, leaderless and ineffective for the most part.

    I did see the Empror/Karstyl group up until recently, what's going on with them ?

    It's been really hard to get anyone we consider core members interested in playing actively and seriously in Thornblade at the moment. As Karamis said, people are bored just trying to get home keeps back and failing because we have such opposition from our pugs. Seriously NO ONE LISTENS to strategy in zone and we're just trolled into silence. If YOU guys are frustrated by lack of competition, imagine how WE feel, being good, smart players, and not having the force to bring massive competition to the field. It's a work in progress, we'd like to take time to build a good core group, but it feels like nothing we're doing is fast enough to help the faction.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently no one remembers the days when EP was the weakest pvp faction.
    Oh I remember vividly :cold_sweat:
    We must continue to dominate the inferior factions and prevent these days from returning!
    Come my fellow Pact brethren, we must push them back to their spawn gates and hold them there indefinitely! Charge!
    Over 150 days of gametime logged over a multitude of characters, and 5 months without breaking any other rules before being banned for changing my name back to Germntrocity.
    -AR 30 v14 EP Sorcerer -banned- -Just under 100 days played
    -AR 22 v14 DC Sorcerer -banned- -23 days played
    -AR 17 v14 EP Dragonknight -banned- -24 days played
    -AR 7 v14 AD Sorcerer -banned- -4 days played
    My YouTube Channel
    DHale wrote: »
    I wont miss Germantrocity killing me a dozen times or whatever you made him rename himself cause he is OP.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When DC will catch up other factions in numbers Thorn can become a revived Wabba. EP certainly deserves a friendly beating in order to make it competitive. I (is it me only?) have noticed how their numbers remain high if they drive AD and DC towards their home bases but drops when the tide turns around. EP should learn that you can throw s**t up hill but it will fall down heavier.

    Of all this talk about Thorn it certainly isn´t the best campaign. I know many who doesn´t even want to play there and feel disgusted by the general gameplay issues there. This has more to do with the game itself. Hope 1.6 will bring back lagless mega super hyper campaign that will be contested to the last minute. Otherwise, I am eager to let EP joy of uncontested campaign that doesn´t interest many. So if you win don´t jump out of your socks as the explanation may be as simple as that.

    Edited by Minnesinger on January 26, 2015 10:55AM
    Sword and shield and jackboot heel
    We love to kill, we love to kill
    We love to taste our own blood
    Squirm in our own gore
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently no one remembers the days when EP was the weakest pvp faction. Just because EP is winning in one campaign all the AD and DC are crying. How about you guys stop night capping in Azura and Chill and we'll stop night capping Thorn. Deal?

    Actually wait, I have a better idea, how about ZOS changes PvP so you can only play it between 6PM and 12AM EST?

    I don't give two %&*#\ about night capping. I started this thread to ask for help from blue to balance the server. They declined and we managed to get our home keeps and scrolls back anyway.
    "Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist" -Pablo Picasso

    500 Agrees
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.
    Edited by NadiusMaximus on January 26, 2015 12:55PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Yeah, that was my thread. ZOS messaged me why they closed it:

    "We are contacting you to let you know that we removed your thread titled "(Thornblade NA) Scroll taken from Ghartok Temple... how?"
    We removed this because posters were discussing and explaining potential exploits, which is against the Code of Conduct.
    "

    Those who took the Scroll knew damn well it was an exploit. I'm not mad at all of AD for it, as several AD commented on the thread that they were disgusted by their teammates' taking it, just at those who did it.
    Try as they may to justify it not being an exploit, the Gates are locked for a reason: you're not supposed to get in without taking the keeps. Period. Why else do the Menders there deal 10k damage per hit only when the Gates are closed?
    Most importantly: if you're supposed to get in, why would the Gates be closed? :disagree:
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on January 26, 2015 1:07PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Yeah, that was my thread. ZOS messaged me why they closed it:

    "We are contacting you to let you know that we removed your thread titled "(Thornblade NA) Scroll taken from Ghartok Temple... how?"
    We removed this because posters were discussing and explaining potential exploits, which is against the Code of Conduct.
    "

    Those who took the Scroll knew damn well it was an exploit. I'm not mad at all of AD for it, as several AD commented on the thread that they were disgusted by their teammates' taking it, just at those who did it.
    Try as they may to justify it not being an exploit, the Gates are locked for a reason: you're not supposed to get in without taking the keeps. Period. Why else do the Menders there deal 10k damage only when the Gates are closed?

    They guy explained exactly how to do it. They had better fix it now. Hot patch? It'd be easy.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently no one remembers the days when EP was the weakest pvp faction.
    Oh I remember vividly :cold_sweat:
    We must continue to dominate the inferior factions and prevent these days from returning!
    Come my fellow Pact brethren, we must push them back to their spawn gates and hold them there indefinitely! Charge!

    lol. Quiet, you.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Yeah, that was my thread. ZOS messaged me why they closed it:

    "We are contacting you to let you know that we removed your thread titled "(Thornblade NA) Scroll taken from Ghartok Temple... how?"
    We removed this because posters were discussing and explaining potential exploits, which is against the Code of Conduct.
    "

    Those who took the Scroll knew damn well it was an exploit. I'm not mad at all of AD for it, as several AD commented on the thread that they were disgusted by their teammates' taking it, just at those who did it.
    Try as they may to justify it not being an exploit, the Gates are locked for a reason: you're not supposed to get in without taking the keeps. Period. Why else do the Menders there deal 10k damage only when the Gates are closed?

    They guy explained exactly how to do it. They had better fix it now. Hot patch? It'd be easy.

    2 surefire ways:
    1) Put gates on the Scroll Temples that are only open when the keeps are captured.
    2) Put an insta-kill barrier at the Gates, like the ones around the Cyrodiil starting areas.
    Probably wouldn't take too long to implement either.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on January 26, 2015 1:18PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Yeah, that was my thread. ZOS messaged me why they closed it:

    "We are contacting you to let you know that we removed your thread titled "(Thornblade NA) Scroll taken from Ghartok Temple... how?"
    We removed this because posters were discussing and explaining potential exploits, which is against the Code of Conduct.
    "

    Those who took the Scroll knew damn well it was an exploit. I'm not mad at all of AD for it, as several AD commented on the thread that they were disgusted by their teammates' taking it, just at those who did it.
    Try as they may to justify it not being an exploit, the Gates are locked for a reason: you're not supposed to get in without taking the keeps. Period. Why else do the Menders there deal 10k damage only when the Gates are closed?

    They guy explained exactly how to do it. They had better fix it now. Hot patch? It'd be easy.

    2 surefire ways:
    1) Put gates on the Scroll Temples that are only open when the keeps are captured.
    2) Put an insta-kill barrier at the Gates, like the ones around the Cyrodiil starting areas.
    Probably wouldn't take too long to implement either.


    I was thinking just make the gates taller so you can't jump up there and double the range of the mage guards there.

    But, since it's been a year, I'm sure they get it all sorted out for us in 1.6

    :\
    Edited by NadiusMaximus on January 26, 2015 1:57PM
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Jaxsun wrote: »
    RedTalon wrote: »

    Actually some of the top AD players are now on EP side is another of the issue, having been back some now and following names like I do at times, is sort of why AD has been suffering some of their most deadly are EP side now. Really wish II could say who but stupid rules get me in trouble, may have been why AD has flopped some recently. But yeah DIE switching/leaving is not good for AD
    Cody wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »

    I will agree that all those groups/guilds leaving AD for EP has single handedly caused the fall of AD and the rise of EP.

    This might appear true, but I don't entirely agree. I'll list my assessments of why EP is doing better than AD as of late:

    1 - A lot of experienced AD PVPers have quit, causing AD's organization to suffer greatly

    2 - EP has trained newer PVPers better than AD, which is why assessment #1 puts EP ahead of AD

    3 - A large AD PVP guild split and a good chunk of its former members are now on EP

    Combined with EP's popularity, I'd say the combination of all these are giving them the edge. I wouldn't necessarily say AD or DC have inferior PVPers --our sides just need to step it up.

    Hopefully 1.6 will bring new opportunities.

    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.



    As for that scroll that was picked up by its rightful EP owners, it was grabbed fairly with several AD around it at the time. Most of the EP around the scroll (as I was) and in my group were dead when that happened.



    The scroll was lag picked up, I know because I was also there. There were AD literally standing on the scroll using every ability they had and it did nothing. I did not bother because I know the result of this, it was not by chance that a massive chunk of the EP force just decided to ignore everything, run to the scroll, and spam try and take it while not taking damage... we all know its feasible/possible because of lag. Calling it fair is a bit of a stretch :pensive:


    Alas I don't blame the player, I blame the game that leads to these inevitabilities. The environment we have to use leads to these outcomes given player behavior, nothing can change that except fixing the environment.
    Huntlar - VR 14 Templar AD
    Alacrity
    Estoy Aqui La Revolución
  • Mivryna
    Mivryna
    ✭✭✭
    Eh, between unkillable vampire DK zergs (or hell, just individuals who can't be CCed for that matter), teleportation hackers, lag exploiters, people idling on their DC alts to keep our population capped, and spies giving away our stealth tactics, I've grown tired of PvP.

    Maybe when there's a place for non-cheating bow sorcs I might be interested. Until then, I'm sticking to PvE.
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Hmm, I think there's some validity to your point that saying nothing condones it, however, after having several of my posts/threads removed by the mods for various reasons I don't think they normally tell the public why. I received pm's in my inbox from mods scolding my "revealing of the truth that makes them look bad" but I don't think others were notified.

    P.S. my post was legitimately removed because I did violate the ToS, On purpose!
    "Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist" -Pablo Picasso

    500 Agrees
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.



    As for that scroll that was picked up by its rightful EP owners, it was grabbed fairly with several AD around it at the time. Most of the EP around the scroll (as I was) and in my group were dead when that happened.



    The scroll was lag picked up, I know because I was also there. There were AD literally standing on the scroll using every ability they had and it did nothing. I did not bother because I know the result of this, it was not by chance that a massive chunk of the EP force just decided to ignore everything, run to the scroll, and spam try and take it while not taking damage... we all know its feasible/possible because of lag. Calling it fair is a bit of a stretch :pensive:


    Alas I don't blame the player, I blame the game that leads to these inevitabilities. The environment we have to use leads to these outcomes given player behavior, nothing can change that except fixing the environment.

    Interesting. The lag supposedly prevented the scroll taker from taking damage yet somehow I died at the scroll pedestal a few seconds before he grabbed it. This lag that prevents players from taking damage also somehow wiped about 90% of my group and several other EP players as well. Very strange.

    Perhaps even more puzzling, after masses of EP rezzed back at Alessia to help the scroll runner (which surely cured the lag problem since AD and DC blame the lag on EP and never themselves), Roe still fell. Is the lag (or absence of it) responsible for that as well? Or could there be another explanation for both events?
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Huntler wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.



    As for that scroll that was picked up by its rightful EP owners, it was grabbed fairly with several AD around it at the time. Most of the EP around the scroll (as I was) and in my group were dead when that happened.



    The scroll was lag picked up, I know because I was also there. There were AD literally standing on the scroll using every ability they had and it did nothing. I did not bother because I know the result of this, it was not by chance that a massive chunk of the EP force just decided to ignore everything, run to the scroll, and spam try and take it while not taking damage... we all know its feasible/possible because of lag. Calling it fair is a bit of a stretch :pensive:


    Alas I don't blame the player, I blame the game that leads to these inevitabilities. The environment we have to use leads to these outcomes given player behavior, nothing can change that except fixing the environment.

    Interesting. The lag supposedly prevented the scroll taker from taking damage yet somehow I died at the scroll pedestal a few seconds before he grabbed it. This lag that prevents players from taking damage also somehow wiped about 90% of my group and several other EP players as well. Very strange.

    Perhaps even more puzzling, after masses of EP rezzed back at Alessia to help the scroll runner (which surely cured the lag problem since AD and DC blame the lag on EP and never themselves), Roe still fell. Is the lag (or absence of it) responsible for that as well? Or could there be another explanation for both events?

    During high lag scenarios, you are not guaranteed to avoid damage. Your logic is flawed and you are approaching this haphazardly to justify your approach. Even with EP dying the server didn't just magically stop lagging either, I am not claiming EP was trying to lag at Roe. It was inevitable given 3 factions fighting in the same area, we did lose the flags at Roe due to lag flag flipping though. We were standing there and the flags flipped regardless, didn't matter.

    Now back to the point about getting the scroll. When it is lagging highly, you don't take damage... or are much less likely to take damage (some abilities like synergies and certain ultimates are still somewhat effective during high lag scenarios). You had a bunch of EP stacking on the scroll spamming take, you have less likelihood of taking damage since lag prevents most abilities from firing, you also have aoe caps, don't pretend you haven't seen this exact strategy before because every side has likely done it at one point to the other. It wasn't chance that had all the EP run directly for the scroll and stack on it, its because you knew in the laggy situation it was very likely that you would get it and not be able to be stopped. In addition (once again in high lag scenarios), the server in attempt to "catch up" will sometimes actually throw a ton of damage out at you (which may have been stored up) or could be from 100 different abilities aoe or otherwise suddenly starting to work for brief moments in time. When this happens entire zergs can almost insta wipe, you can die to 100 "scratches" or small light attacks built up, etc. This can lead to deaths during the lag scenarios, but in general, people will not take damage in these laggy situations. Usually a few people will die here and there due to players using abilities that work in lag (only a few) as well as spurts of the server catching up. Eventually enough people die/respawn that the lag continues to decrease and more abilities get through.

    Don't pretend you don't know all this because a monkey could have realized most of these facts by now. I mean the EP group ran completely through a massive group of defending AD and didn't get immediately blown up, you think you actually picked up the scroll because of what... skill? That the group of AD spamming skills on you were just by luck missing?

    Once again I am not placing blame here, I don't care. I blame the game design and performance issues for these problems as the result was inevitable. Its not the players' fault.
    Edited by Huntler on January 26, 2015 6:41PM
    Huntlar - VR 14 Templar AD
    Alacrity
    Estoy Aqui La Revolución
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    I blame the game design and performance issues for these problems as the result was inevitable. Its not the players' fault.

    We only needed about 10 months for an AD player to say something I agree with on here. Miracles really do happen in Tamriel!
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Well, looks like we don't have to worry about that anymore!

    From the 1.6 patch notes:

    "Ferocious Leap (morph): Fixed an issue where using this ability was unintentionally allowing you to jump up keep walls."

    So no more using it to get through closed gates. Goodie.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh damn, exploiting led to a DK nerf. Brutal.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead
    Auohildr Hjoras -- EP Nightblade
    Asvaldr Hjordis -- DC Nightblade
    Sierida Hjoras -- DC Sorc
    Angantyr Hjoras -- DC Templar
    Angantyr the Godsword -- AD Dragonknight
    Auøhildr Hjoras -- AD Warden



  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Excellent work lagspoiting the server, Ep. You have a lot to be proud of.

    LOL. AD exploiting to get into the scroll temple whilst the gate was closed is something to be extremely proud of.

    Well ***, they tried doing it legit for 12 hours and couldn't even come close to entering Arrius . So of course this was the only way.

    ZOS, in its silence, must endorse the play as "working as intended"

    If they don't, then say something. I see the thread in which the guy admitted to it is now gone. Makes you think huh? All these threads with us calling them cheaters, them calling us cheaters, the other calling both cheaters, and the one time someone admits to it, it's erased, with no explanation or mod saying anything.

    Well, looks like we don't have to worry about that anymore!

    From the 1.6 patch notes:

    "Ferocious Leap (morph): Fixed an issue where using this ability was unintentionally allowing you to jump up keep walls."

    So no more using it to get through closed gates. Goodie.

    "unintentionally" lol

    ;)
    Da'Mara
    NB Bosmer Vamp
    AD Thornblade NA

    Roughly half of the population's IQs are below average... think about it! : I
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaxsun wrote: »
    xylena wrote: »
    as an EP i say yes, please do form an AD/DC green alliance, way too many ppl are playing EP right now, everything has been zerged to death before i even get to the fight on thorn

    you can thank your dk emp group for that, but im not bitter, or crying for nerfing dk's or emp, just want some help balancing the map.

    Her DK emp group doesn't even use Teamspeak communication. Not saying they are bad but it is a big disadvantage that you could benefit from right there.

    Instead of asking for help to balance the map, how about you start working on balancing the map yourself by making a guild / group and lead them to victory by inviting people from the zone chat and educating them?

    Then you can ask for help in the forums.

    Thank you.

    Really tired of people complaining about the constant red presence being overwhelming when your own faction doesn't even do an effort to work together. There are so many solo players in DC who just don't care to join a group or are just waiting for someone to lead them.

    Stop asking for someone to lead and do it yourself. I was scared to lead in the beginning and today I slowly start getting used to it. There is a huge potential of people just waiting for you in the zone chat to get all together and learn from the best. You just gotta do an effort to make it better.

    Edited by frozywozy on January 27, 2015 11:56PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR30
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR14
    www.twitch.tv/frozyeso
    In the end.. EP WINS!!!
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring Res Sickness
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix server lag
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, all. This thread appears to have run it's course, and the conversation is going in circles. As there are many posts in this thread that teeter on the edge of acceptable and more that violate our code of conduct, we will be closing this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.