Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Chillrend NA - All Hail Emperor Whituryd

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kybotica wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Why is all of this Emp farming by DiE and Red guilds on buff servers suddenly acceptable? Am I missing something?

This isn't emp farming, its legitimate pushes and attempts to dislodge DC from childrend, the map is now half yellow and half red, GG DC

A legitimate attempt to dislodge would occur when DC was on the server.

The attempt yesterday where AD brought three Thorn guilds at the same time and EP brought one Thorn guild was a legitimate attempt and they were pushed back from Ash while I was on. Apparently they must have come back when DC people headed off to push for Emp.

To clarify I don't see a problem with when people come to Chill, but I don't think you can honestly claim you are coming to dislodge DC if they aren't there.

Implying that an attempt is only legitimate when the faction or factions attempting face insurmountable numbers is ridiculous.

Playing when you're normally online or awake isn't some cheap trick, it is just the way things work in an MMO with PvP of this type. It'd be like me saying any attempt to flip my home server after it has been turned red while I sleep during the day makes such an attempt illegitimate. When a server is known to be a PvE buff server where overwhelming numbers of DC prevent any of the other two factions from crowning during daylight hours, the only sound way to dislodge that faction is to strike their weakness, which is that PvE players don't bother to play at night. It just so happens that we have a whole guild that can and often does mobilize during those hours.

Our goal has been clearly stated. We want to destroy any semblance of the dead campaigns known as buff servers. Those who use PvP solely for PvE buffs will tire of having to flip maps and eventually leave the PvP in a better state where other factions stand a chance in other servers aside from thorn. We started with our own faction's server, and look at what has happened there.

If you don't agree with our goals, come and stop us. We are happy to fight you.

The fact that we are running into at least one other faction (usually the other weaker faction on the given buff server) shows that we are not alone in this mission.

Down with buff servers.

No implication required just read what I posted. I clearly stated that taking a map when no one is on is not a legitimate attempt at dislodging players from a buff server. The example I gave was a situation where there was a 3 bar population for blue, red and yellow on Chill at the same time. That is a server that I want to play on.

Again, I have no problem with when people go to whatever campaign they want I'm just calling a spade a spade regarding the comment in the post I quoted. If your goal is to make a competitive server then go to a server that has a comparable population on it if you want to play the legit card.

I also think it is funny that you are saying you don't like buff servers because they have an uneven population but you have no problem rolling in with a group into a server where you know you have a numerical advantage to flip the map.
    Edited by Curragraigue on January 23, 2015 7:54AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Kybotica
    Kybotica
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that DC was clearly capable of overwhelming a group that handled the AD resistance on Chill says otherwise, Currag. As soon as they began logging in, numbers far above a single raid group appeared and washed over the map. I'm pretty sure the only reason it didn't turn entirely blue again is because our group and the AD we had been fighting stayed to block DC on two fronts, splitting their forces.

If there were another server with comparable populations to thorn that didn't have ridiculous queues, I'd be there. Sadly, we are stuck trying to break up buff servers, which are all that remain aside from thorn and the non vet campaign.

Until all three factions no longer hold buff campaigns, the population imbalances will persist.

Fact. We don't have a numerical advantage to DC on Chill, especially during the daylight hours. At most we ran with 23 players, and had another much smaller group doing their own thing. We merged groups once we lost enough players. DC had far more than we did once they awoke. AD had about the same. The two combined likely equaled the DC force.
    M'iaq the Honest- PC/NA
    EP Khajiit Nightblade
    Guild of Shadows
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Flawlless wrote: »
    Implying Alacrity never capped an emp on a buff server. We get it you hate DiE, IR and Havoc but please come up with material that doesn't make you a hypocrite.

Can you clarify when we did that? I don't recall ever doing it. All of our guild emps have been on Thornblade.

Pixysticks on Haderus. Then you started teabagging EP like it was an accomplishment that it took a full raid plus of AD and 20+ minutes to push us off the KC LM. Afterwards you gate camped those same 10 EP, I remember getting a 13k defense tick though!

You were quite an easy AP farm.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Implying Alacrity never capped an emp on a buff server. We get it you hate DiE, IR and Havoc but please come up with material that doesn't make you a hypocrite.

Can you clarify when we did that? I don't recall ever doing it. All of our guild emps have been on Thornblade.

Pixysticks on Haderus. Then you started teabagging EP like it was an accomplishment that it took a full raid plus of AD and 20+ minutes to push us off the KC LM. Afterwards you gate camped those same 10 EP, I remember getting a 13k defense tick though!

Not only this but I noticed a few days ago that Tripwyr was actually homed on Chillrend, for what reason, I don't know. As of now I believe he's no longer on the boards though.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 23, 2015 2:19PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    Last emperor keep defense of the great Whituryd

38k Alliance points earned in less then 38 minutes

Behold the power that the great Zazeer has called forth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juzt4Jhtz_Q&list=PLQeLyLzm7hLOI0kbfQi62FhmH0ntkQui5
    Pain and Dead are the cost to the enjoyment of Battle

Captain Otter Wildwater - DK - V12 - EP
    GoS Vassal - Templar - V16 - EP
    Captain Izanagi Tsukiko - Sorc - still lvling - EP

Best selfclaimed Healer of Ebonheart Pact NA
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is all of this Emp farming by DiE and Red guilds on buff servers suddenly acceptable? Am I missing something?

This isn't emp farming, its legitimate pushes and attempts to dislodge DC from childrend, the map is now half yellow and half red, GG DC

The attempt yesterday where AD brought three Thorn guilds at the same time and EP brought one Thorn guild was a legitimate attempt and they were pushed back from Ash while I was on. Apparently they must have come back when DC people headed off to push for Emp.

To clarify I don't see a problem with when people come to Chill, but I don't think you can honestly claim you are coming to dislodge DC if they aren't there.

"When I was on"

Note those words well because they destroy your whole argument. Do you understand why they do? Because you are implying the only time anyone may play Chillrend is when you are present. Unfortunately for you, princess, we play when we want, and since most of GoS is Oceanic/West Coast you should probably get used to off hours times. How about adjusting for overnight coverage of the board instead of crying and demanding people play only when it is convenient for you to have as many numbers surrounding you as possible eh?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Kybotica
    Kybotica
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

"When I was on"

Note those words well because they destroy your whole argument. Do you understand why they do? Because you are implying the only time anyone may play Chillrend is when you are present. Unfortunately for you, princess, we play when we want, and since most of GoS is Oceanic/West Coast you should probably get used to off hours times. How about adjusting for overnight coverage of the board instead of crying and demanding people play only when it is convenient for you to have as many numbers surrounding you as possible eh?

Enough said.
    M'iaq the Honest- PC/NA
    EP Khajiit Nightblade
    Guild of Shadows
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently DC is in the process of Night/Early Morning Capping Chillrend just so you all know. Currently in Australia its just a bit passed 4:00 AM. God Damn night cappers, blablabla, why couldn't they wait for all the Aussies to wake up blablabla always night capping the progress we make during the day BlaBlaBla.

I wonder why our Oceanic friends aren't always saying this.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 23, 2015 5:30PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently DC is in the process of Night/Early Morning Capping Chillrend just so you all know. Currently in Australia its just a bit passed 4:00 AM. God Damn night cappers, blablabla, why couldn't they wait for all the Aussies to wake up blablabla always night capping the progress we make during the day BlaBlaBla.

Relax Vort. Our Australian friends have always shown themselves to be far more resilient than us under these conditions. And since you and I both know it's total hypocrisy on all sides it's just better to ignore it all.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3x now I have read the subject as Emporer Whiteturd.

Nothing personal - I've no pony in this race. Just...can't unsee!
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    3x now I have read the subject as Emporer Whiteturd.

Nothing personal - I've no pony in this race. Just...can't unsee!

Why do you think I call him Mad Panda?
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Logging in to stop these shenanigans.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you're misinterpreting the word "you". Pixysticks soloed on Haderus, we did not get him Emp nor did we help him keep it.

Not only this but I noticed a few days ago that Tripwyr was actually homed on Chillrend, for what reason, I don't know. As of now I believe he's no longer on the boards though.

Gold rewards. I'm probably going to switch back onto Chillrend in 2 days for another set.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

"When I was on"

Again convenient non-existant implications that you seem to love finding to support the justification you guys seem to have come up with for why you roll in with more numbers on a quiet server. Read the whole sentence and the subsequent sentence. The only reason I referred to when I was on was to discuss what occurred when I was on, which was a genuine fight between similar numbers of all three factions.

I really don't care when you come 'princess'. Just don't delude yourself into thinking you are trying to get rid of a buff server when you come into a quiet server to flip a map. If you really want to get rid of a buff server come when there are people there to fight and then stay and defend your gains. I don't know about you guys but I enjoy close fights not walk overs.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

hopesfire.

casual... whatever that name was? if not him then im sure SOMEONE from your guild got emp on that server, seeing as some of yall were on when AD was "nightcapping" everything
    Edited by Cody on January 24, 2015 12:19AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

oh yeah... I remember that....

ok trip, so yall have had emps from Haderus, hopesfire, and thornblade, not just thornblade.

I expected better of you Tripwyr:( plz don't lie like that again:)
    Edited by Cody on January 24, 2015 12:22AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ICP comes to Chill . Bfd lol
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

ok trip, so yall have had emps from Haderus, hopesfire, and thornblade, not just thornblade.

Our players soloing on other campaigns then getting Emperor without any help from the guild is not guild Emperorship. The only campaigns we have gotten Emperor as a guild on are: Hopesfire (home campaign then), Wabbajack 2.0 (home campaign then), and Thornblade (home campaign up to now).
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    All HAIL Zazeer! Destroyer of buff servers! Eater of Sweet Rolls! Subject of Forum Rage! Lurker of the Late Night Shadows!

We are not worthy!

mine
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    All HAIL Zazeer! Destroyer of buff servers! Eater of Sweet Rolls! Subject of Forum Rage! Lurker of the Late Night Shadows!

We are not worthy!

mine

y
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• shunex
    shunex
    ✭✭

We are not worthy!

mine

mine!
    Shunex - VR14 Templar - Heal Slave
    Guild Of Shadows
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We are not worthy!

mine

Dodges out from under a tree and attempts to tackle Briizz and strangle the dodge-rolling monkey with his bare hands.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 24, 2015 2:56AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Our players soloing on other campaigns then getting Emperor without any help from the guild is not guild Emperorship. The only campaigns we have gotten Emperor as a guild on are: Hopesfire (home campaign then), Wabbajack 2.0 (home campaign then), and Thornblade (home campaign up to now).

OK, im just glad you fessed up:)

ok, back to...whatever... y'all were discussing
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We are not worthy!

mine

/eats a cookie
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Implying that an attempt is only legitimate when the faction or factions attempting face insurmountable numbers is ridiculous.

Playing when you're normally online or awake isn't some cheap trick, it is just the way things work in an MMO with PvP of this type. It'd be like me saying any attempt to flip my home server after it has been turned red while I sleep during the day makes such an attempt illegitimate. When a server is known to be a PvE buff server where overwhelming numbers of DC prevent any of the other two factions from crowning during daylight hours, the only sound way to dislodge that faction is to strike their weakness, which is that PvE players don't bother to play at night. It just so happens that we have a whole guild that can and often does mobilize during those hours.

Our goal has been clearly stated. We want to destroy any semblance of the dead campaigns known as buff servers. Those who use PvP solely for PvE buffs will tire of having to flip maps and eventually leave the PvP in a better state where other factions stand a chance in other servers aside from thorn. We started with our own faction's server, and look at what has happened there.

The fact that we are running into at least one other faction (usually the other weaker faction on the given buff server) shows that we are not alone in this mission.

Down with buff servers.

No implication required just read what I posted. I clearly stated that taking a map when no one is on is not a legitimate attempt at dislodging players from a buff server. The example I gave was a situation where there was a 3 bar population for blue, red and yellow on Chill at the same time. That is a server that I want to play on.

Again, I have no problem with when people go to whatever campaign they want I'm just calling a spade a spade regarding the comment in the post I quoted. If your goal is to make a competitive server then go to a server that has a comparable population on it if you want to play the legit card.

I also think it is funny that you are saying you don't like buff servers because they have an uneven population but you have no problem rolling in with a group into a server where you know you have a numerical advantage to flip the map.
    shunex wrote: »

We are not worthy!

mine

mine!

Mine!!
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Down with buff servers.

We are not worthy!

mine

mine!

Mine!!

Mine.
  • Kybotica
    Kybotica
    ✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »

Down with buff servers.

We are not worthy!

mine

mine!

Mine!!

Mine.

Mine!
    M'iaq the Honest- PC/NA
    EP Khajiit Nightblade
    Guild of Shadows
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THEY'RE FLIPPING THE MINE -- !
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭