Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chillrend NA - All Hail Emperor Whituryd

  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Implying Alacrity never capped an emp on a buff server. We get it you hate DiE, IR and Havoc but please come up with material that doesn't make you a hypocrite.

    Can you clarify when we did that? I don't recall ever doing it. All of our guild emps have been on Thornblade.

    Pixysticks on Haderus. Then you started teabagging EP like it was an accomplishment that it took a full raid plus of AD and 20+ minutes to push us off the KC LM. Afterwards you gate camped those same 10 EP, I remember getting a 13k defense tick though!

    You were quite an easy AP farm.

    oh yeah... I remember that....

    ok trip, so yall have had emps from Haderus, hopesfire, and thornblade, not just thornblade.

    I expected better of you Tripwyr:( plz don't lie like that again:)

    Our players soloing on other campaigns then getting Emperor without any help from the guild is not guild Emperorship. The only campaigns we have gotten Emperor as a guild on are: Hopesfire (home campaign then), Wabbajack 2.0 (home campaign then), and Thornblade (home campaign up to now).

    Talos Stormcloak on Azuras? You not only ran a group to cap the map but you also stayed to defend. That sounds like a guild emperorship on a buff server to me. ;)
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Implying Alacrity never capped an emp on a buff server. We get it you hate DiE, IR and Havoc but please come up with material that doesn't make you a hypocrite.

    Can you clarify when we did that? I don't recall ever doing it. All of our guild emps have been on Thornblade.

    Pixysticks on Haderus. Then you started teabagging EP like it was an accomplishment that it took a full raid plus of AD and 20+ minutes to push us off the KC LM. Afterwards you gate camped those same 10 EP, I remember getting a 13k defense tick though!

    You were quite an easy AP farm.

    oh yeah... I remember that....

    ok trip, so yall have had emps from Haderus, hopesfire, and thornblade, not just thornblade.

    I expected better of you Tripwyr:( plz don't lie like that again:)

    Our players soloing on other campaigns then getting Emperor without any help from the guild is not guild Emperorship. The only campaigns we have gotten Emperor as a guild on are: Hopesfire (home campaign then), Wabbajack 2.0 (home campaign then), and Thornblade (home campaign up to now).

    Talos Stormcloak on Azuras? You not only ran a group to cap the map but you also stayed to defend. That sounds like a guild emperorship on a buff server to me. ;)

    Actually we were there to depose Wilkill, because Wilkill; also paid 1 million gold to do it. I guess you could call it that, but we would have been there with or without Talos.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

    Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chillrend is much more fun than thorne atm.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    chillrend is much more fun than thorne atm.

    That's because HIRvok isn't there.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

    Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    It's one idiotic excuse after another with this guy. So you got your guildie emp on a buff server but because you had other reasons like bribery for being there that makes it more okay than when IR and Havoc did it? The old "it's morally wrong to help a friend unless you're getting paid a lot" argument lolol. Come on now, it's time to man up and admit when you're wrong.
    Edited by Flawlless on January 25, 2015 12:05AM
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop arguing and get your AD butts on Chillrend so you can retake Bloodmayne and Blackboot, EP isn't gonna bother you there.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

    EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

    Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    It's one idiotic excuse after another with this guy. So you got your guildie emp on a buff server but because you had other reasons like bribery for being there that makes it more okay than when IR and Havoc did it? The old "it's morally wrong to help a friend unless you're getting paid a lot" argument lolol. Come on now, it's time to man up and admit when you're wrong.

    I'm confused now. I don't have a problem with getting Emperor on a buff server, my issue is farming Emps on a buff server (switching to a buff server for the sole purpose of flipping through several Emps).

    You're right though, we did crown Talos on a buff server, but we weren't on a buff server to crown Talos. I guess next time before we do anything we'll check and make sure one of our guild members doesn't personally benefit from it.

    EDIT: Also as far as I am aware IR did not do it, only Havok.
    Edited by Tripwyr on January 25, 2015 1:22AM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

    Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop arguing and get your AD butts on Chillrend so you can retake Bloodmayne and Blackboot, EP isn't gonna bother you there.

    Bet youre regretting this post, lolz

    They took a lot more than that XD
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    It's one idiotic excuse after another with this guy. So you got your guildie emp on a buff server but because you had other reasons like bribery for being there that makes it more okay than when IR and Havoc did it? The old "it's morally wrong to help a friend unless you're getting paid a lot" argument lolol. Come on now, it's time to man up and admit when you're wrong.

    I'm confused now. I don't have a problem with getting Emperor on a buff server, my issue is farming Emps on a buff server (switching to a buff server for the sole purpose of flipping through several Emps).

    You're right though, we did crown Talos on a buff server, but we weren't on a buff server to crown Talos. I guess next time before we do anything we'll check and make sure one of our guild members doesn't personally benefit from it.

    EDIT: Also as far as I am aware IR did not do it, only Havok.

    IR helped with nearly every Havoc emp on Haderus and Havoc also helped to crown an IR guy. The whole basis of your objection was that good guilds don't crown emps on non-competitive servers, claiming Alacrity never has, but as we've established that's a lie. So I'm confused, what exactly is your objection? That the poor pvers had to go on without buffs for two hours two days a week? The most likely explanation to me is that you love to hate on these guilds and you'll take any chance you can to do so.

  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify things from earlier pages, night capping on a NORTH AMERICAN MEGASERVER = 3am - 8am.
    "Sheogorath" of the forums.
    v14 DK - Gooeyy (S G G died....)
    No Mercy fo life
    #FreeLOLS
    Emp on Azura's Star
    Dethroner of "Fiend" Sativa Sovngarde
    MEGA BEST FRIENDS/TST
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    It's one idiotic excuse after another with this guy. So you got your guildie emp on a buff server but because you had other reasons like bribery for being there that makes it more okay than when IR and Havoc did it? The old "it's morally wrong to help a friend unless you're getting paid a lot" argument lolol. Come on now, it's time to man up and admit when you're wrong.

    I'm confused now. I don't have a problem with getting Emperor on a buff server, my issue is farming Emps on a buff server (switching to a buff server for the sole purpose of flipping through several Emps).

    You're right though, we did crown Talos on a buff server, but we weren't on a buff server to crown Talos. I guess next time before we do anything we'll check and make sure one of our guild members doesn't personally benefit from it.

    EDIT: Also as far as I am aware IR did not do it, only Havok.

    IR helped with nearly every Havoc emp on Haderus and Havoc also helped to crown an IR guy. The whole basis of your objection was that good guilds don't crown emps on non-competitive servers, claiming Alacrity never has, but as we've established that's a lie. So I'm confused, what exactly is your objection? That the poor pvers had to go on without buffs for two hours two days a week?

    We do not go to other campaigns to crown Emps, we crown them on our main competitive campaign (Thorn currently). I explained Talos' Emperorship already, you can interpret it however you like.
    Flawlless wrote: »
    The most likely explanation to me is that you love to hate on these guilds and you'll take any chance you can to do so.

    This is absolutely the case.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

    Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    It's one idiotic excuse after another with this guy. So you got your guildie emp on a buff server but because you had other reasons like bribery for being there that makes it more okay than when IR and Havoc did it? The old "it's morally wrong to help a friend unless you're getting paid a lot" argument lolol. Come on now, it's time to man up and admit when you're wrong.

    I'm confused now. I don't have a problem with getting Emperor on a buff server, my issue is farming Emps on a buff server (switching to a buff server for the sole purpose of flipping through several Emps).

    You're right though, we did crown Talos on a buff server, but we weren't on a buff server to crown Talos. I guess next time before we do anything we'll check and make sure one of our guild members doesn't personally benefit from it.

    EDIT: Also as far as I am aware IR did not do it, only Havok.

    IR helped with nearly every Havoc emp on Haderus and Havoc also helped to crown an IR guy. The whole basis of your objection was that good guilds don't crown emps on non-competitive servers, claiming Alacrity never has, but as we've established that's a lie. So I'm confused, what exactly is your objection? That the poor pvers had to go on without buffs for two hours two days a week?

    We do not go to other campaigns to crown Emps, we crown them on our main competitive campaign (Thorn currently). I explained Talos' Emperorship already, you can interpret it however you like.
    Flawlless wrote: »
    The most likely explanation to me is that you love to hate on these guilds and you'll take any chance you can to do so.

    This is absolutely the case.

    And by your standards, your explanation doesn't justify anything. You crowned an emp on a buff server just like every other guild. Doesn't matter why or how many times you did it, you did. Feel free to respond but I'm done debating with someone who suffers from an obvious chemical imbalance.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Flawlless wrote: »
    It's one idiotic excuse after another with this guy. So you got your guildie emp on a buff server but because you had other reasons like bribery for being there that makes it more okay than when IR and Havoc did it? The old "it's morally wrong to help a friend unless you're getting paid a lot" argument lolol. Come on now, it's time to man up and admit when you're wrong.

    I'm confused now. I don't have a problem with getting Emperor on a buff server, my issue is farming Emps on a buff server (switching to a buff server for the sole purpose of flipping through several Emps).

    You're right though, we did crown Talos on a buff server, but we weren't on a buff server to crown Talos. I guess next time before we do anything we'll check and make sure one of our guild members doesn't personally benefit from it.

    EDIT: Also as far as I am aware IR did not do it, only Havok.

    IR helped with nearly every Havoc emp on Haderus and Havoc also helped to crown an IR guy. The whole basis of your objection was that good guilds don't crown emps on non-competitive servers, claiming Alacrity never has, but as we've established that's a lie. So I'm confused, what exactly is your objection? That the poor pvers had to go on without buffs for two hours two days a week?

    We do not go to other campaigns to crown Emps, we crown them on our main competitive campaign (Thorn currently). I explained Talos' Emperorship already, you can interpret it however you like.
    Flawlless wrote: »
    The most likely explanation to me is that you love to hate on these guilds and you'll take any chance you can to do so.

    This is absolutely the case.

    And by your standards, your explanation doesn't justify anything. You crowned an emp on a buff server just like every other guild. Doesn't matter why or how many times you did it, you did. Feel free to respond but I'm done debating with someone who suffers from an obvious chemical imbalance.

    You're right. I should have checked whether any of our members would be crowned before we deposed Wilkill. This is exactly the same as dedicating several days to crown several members in a row.
    Edited by Tripwyr on January 25, 2015 11:44AM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

    Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭
    WE win ALL HAIL W'R'X. Thank you to all the cool EP and DC for fighting on chill tonight....... see ya back on Thorn soon.
    Edited by D Fresh on January 25, 2015 11:50AM
    Aldmeri Dominion

    DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just keep seeing Hail White Turd. Threads Racist, what about the other colors.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just keep seeing Hail White Turd. Threads Racist, what about the other colors.

    Leave my *** alone, he knows his name has turd in it!
    Zazeer - V16 Nightblade
    Guild Master: Guild of Shadows
    Destroyer of Buff Servers
    Former Emperor of Dawnbreaker 2.0
    1st Grand Slam Emperor (Azuras Star, Thornblade, Chillrend, Haderus, Blackwater Blade, Trueflame, Axe of Belharza)


  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just keep seeing Hail White Turd. Threads Racist, what about the other colors.

    Can't be racist if its white learned that a long time ago :P so not racist if it was another skin color then yeah

Sign In or Register to comment.