Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it's useless to fight against this model now, here's what I would like to see in the crown store:

- Race/faction changes.

And what I would NOT like to see in the store:

- Any kind of gear, or undaunted keys, or "lottery items" that goad you into spending money for a chance of getting high-value items or equipment.
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an improved fishing rod that makes me more likely to catch trophy fish.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not be truly groundbreaking and introduce crowd-funding to your shop.

You tell us how much it is to develop, we pay for it.

-Player housing
    -A regional market interface that searches across all traders in one region (not faction) via a guild merchant broker.
    - Optional name-plates
    etc etc
    wants that are on the forums that require extra resource.
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on January 22, 2015 10:01AM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • SFBryan18
    SFBryan18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cat.

Also, please let us purchase the ability to track our progress on multiple platforms. I would pay a subscription to play my characters on both PC and PS4.
    Edited by SFBryan18 on January 22, 2015 10:02AM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone!

The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example)

I don't want to see any PAY TO WIN items in that shop
    XP and Crafting Booster are Pay 2 Win

Please, do not do this! It's already painfull enough to see our favourite, beloved game goes B2P, so please, if you have any sort of weight in the cash shop discussion, ensure us that there will be NEVER a PAY 2 WIN item. Booster are Pay 2 Win. Do not let this happen, please!!!

I DON'T want to see
    - Booster of any sort
    - Barbershop (this should be in game like WOW, not in the cash shop)
    - Inventory Space
    - Weapon and Armor
    - Heirlooms (weapon and armor that level with the character)
    - Anything PVP related. What's sold in Cyrodiil need to be bought with Alliance point, not crown.
    - Blue -purple -green hair
    - Unrealistic pets and mounts
    - Keys to open chest

What I want to see
    - Cosmetic items that match The Elder Scrolls world
    - and this :smile:
    Aenra wrote: »

- Experience halters (zero XP in PvE, zero in RP). Completionists and RPers alike could use them, while you benefit from their sales. Lotro did this. EQ2 had a whole system that allowed you to halt your XP. You too are a lore heavy, story-driven MMO. Add these at the least

- I would love, love, love to see backpacks, satchels, et al. Not cloaks, not capes. No one goes to fight with a cloak billowing on his back, take this from a veteran, lol. But you could add backpacks/satchels. For starters, they have no physics, so should be easier for you to implement, and apart from that, they too add a "realistic" touch to our appearance, which i believe you too are striving for.

Edited by Elloa on January 22, 2015 10:15AM
  • ESOLover
    ESOLover
    Housing! Where maybe a person could "bank up" rest xp while they are within their house.... that banked up rest xp would then offer xp bonus of some sort for questing later... nothing big, just a small boost.
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Player housing
    • Player land and house crafting kit
    • All the lore friendly type of furniture and customisation for the above
    • Armour styles for player and mount, these would not affect your stats but would merely change your appearance, must be lore friendly
    • New treasure maps
    • Trophies for your house once you have qualified for them
    • A housecarl to reside in your house but would do certain shopping for you
    • Change your name display colour
    • Pet dog, cat, spider, panther, lion, sabre cat etc
    • burning torches aka Skyrim
    • sweetroll stand

Just a few top of my head ideas, the key point being nothing that can give you any kind of actual advantage playing the game in PvE or PvP, nothing that can better the gear you can craft or that drops from the best bosses. Must be vanity only.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • yngvilrundeb16_ESO
    What I want it the store
    • A wide range of costumes, especially costumes that doesn't look like armor. I'm thinking an outfit for fishing, casual clothing, fancy wear etc. It has to be lore friendly and not immersion breaking.
    • RP items like a bonfire, picnic blanket, flower boquet, wearable gifts that can be given to friends, like hair ornaments, hats, armbands and the likes of it.
    • Items that have effects similar to the trophies, where you can polymorph, make an explosion, cover the ground in flower petals etc.

So basically fun stuff that doesn't give an advantage. I would say player housing, with a little alchemist's garden, a fireplace etc. but I don't want that to be something one has to buy, no one should be homeless in Tamriel.
    Edited by yngvilrundeb16_ESO on January 22, 2015 10:37AM
    (*) Vaetilda, NA & EU (*)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example) along with new customization options including costumes, exotic pets, and mounts.

Does this sound like the start of a pay to win model to anyone else?

*Edit: I think it's disgusting that they are considering offering XP boosts even for crafting.
    Agreed. The only way this would be fair is if it is equal to or less than the boosts gained by being an ESO Plus member, and does not stack with them.
    I seem to recall Paul Sage saying "You buy the game once, pay the subscription and ALL content is available to EVERY player at no extra cost." Well, I bought the game pre-order and paid $15 a month since 4.4.14 so now that that statement has been made out to be a lie I have to purchase things with cash in a cash shop if I want ALL the game content?

Please, tell us in a year you won't be selling pay to win items so I can laugh and quote you on it when you start selling them. What I want is what I was told, "You buy the game once, pay the subscription and ALL content is available to EVERY player at no extra cost."

I want nothing to do with your cash shop Zenimax.
    Based on the current plan, it seems you will be OK. Continue your subscription and nothing will change.

Things I want to see / would not mind if they were there:
    • Pets (eg different dog breeds, foxes, cats) - also, more should be available for finding in-game
    • Mounts (lore-friendly only) - also, more should be available for finding in-game
    • Costumes
    • Name changes
    • Race changes
    • Character slots
    • Weapon/Armour skins (ie, Lvl 40 gear with the look of Lvl 20 gear), but only in the same style (ie, no Lvl 40 Redguard gear looking like Lvl 20 Primal gear)
    • Appearance changes - but only cosmetic additions to this. The ability itself should be present in-game for no extra real-world charge.
    • Housing decorations - but only cosmetic additions to this. The housing itself should be present in-game for no extra real-world charge.
    • XP freeze - to nullify the 10% bonus from ESO Plus membership, or prevent XP gain at all (although preferably this would be in-game for no charge, as paying to gimp yourself is a strange concept)
    • Server Transfer - NA to EU, PC to XB1/PS4, whatever, all combinations. (Although this should really be an ESO Store service, rather than a Crown Store service.)

Things I do not want to see:
    • Lootboxes/chance boxes
    • Any sort of gear
    • Anything else green or above (including food, tempers, recipes)
    • Anything white that is better than in-game white stuff (including potions)
    • Treasure maps and survey reports
    • Crafting and XP boosters that are better than what ESO Plus members get - they should be equal (preferably lesser) than 10% bonus, last a short time, and not stack with ESO Plus.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 22, 2015 11:04AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not be truly groundbreaking and introduce crowd-funding to your shop.

You tell us how much it is to develop, we pay for it.

-Player housing
    -A regional market interface that searches across all traders in one region (not faction) via a guild merchant broker.
    - Optional name-plates
    etc etc
    wants that are on the forums that require extra resource.

Player Housing would interesting and would likely bring many players from Pay to play towards a long term subscription.

Edited by Grao on January 22, 2015 10:55AM
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for asking us our wishes for the Crown Store, I and others appreciate it.

What I would like:
    • Horse Armour - maybe even for different slots e.g. reins, saddle, rug
    • Fun fluff RP items - tents, campfires, barrels, backpacks, trophy-like fun effects, torches, dances, titles
    • Non-combat outfits - like the mentioned chef and blacksmith outfits, but please make some alternatives available via normal gameplay too! I would love to have my clothier craft dresses too. Better yet if they were separate items so we could mix and match.
    • Additional cosmetics slots for stuff like: backpacks, cloaks, etc.
    • Visible adornments - jewelry, earrings, necklaces, rings, tailrings, etc.
    • More tattoos, hairstyles, facial hair, adornments
    • Stackable tattoos - I want both the dragon tattoo and a cool face tattoo :)
    • More tatoo inks
    • More makeup colors/variations
    • Mounts - but if they are a new animal, please let us also earn a variation of them via normal gameplay. Keep the really cool guar in the shop, but make another available via ingame quest or gold.
    • Multi-player mounts? Horse carts?
    • Ability to craft armour of high level with low level looks (gotta show off the new tats!)
    • Level/progress restricted bonuses/effects (e.g. summon a cool book stack if you've ready all books ingame)
    • As said in ESO Live, costume packs :)
    • Make sure some sort of new content is also added outside of the cash shop, please (housing? new quests? mysteries? Daedric Princes messing with people randomly for fun?)

What I would NOT like:
    • Rentals - Please no 5-day, 10-day mounts or similar!
    • Lore-breaking items. No exceptions. No Santa Outfits, no clubbing gear, no weird anime skirts, no horse masks, no sparkly mounts or giant sweetroll mount... you get the deal.
    • Lootboxes
    • Crafting Materials or recipes - Please don't! It's so much fun to get it through deconstruction and requesting services from players.
    • Shop-only Mount Types - If you add a wamasu mount, let players also be able to acquire one in game without crowns (quest, vendor, achievement, etc.)
    • Achievement dyes
    • Motifs
    • Shop/promotions popups/reminders/bigbutton - It is very annoying and immersion-breaking when games do this, especially when you are playing for some time already and, suddenly, a giant window opens up saying there's new limited-time offers in the cash shop. It makes it seem that all you want is for us to use your shop and not really play the game. I'm fine with announcing new items or promotions in the login screen though, so long it stays out of the gameplay proper.

Thank you for taking the time to ask the community about this ^^
    Edited by Bleakraven on January 22, 2015 11:24AM
  • necrodarklingb16_ESO
    I'd say you should only sell empty Soulstones so that the player still has to fill them.
    The Reason for this is so that a player can not buy a resurrection from the Cashshop

do not remove the customisation of mounts and allow people to earn the cashshops mounts in game so they keep being lorefriendly

Personally I hate that things like Potions and such are being sold in the cash shop!
    The way the economy works right now is that you have to know an alchemist or have a to buy them in the market selling potions on the cashshop this easily diminish the Alchemist since the crafter has no easy access to all players like that.
    It is also a slipper slope that will in time likely lead to something like XP potion or weapons or some such

before the change current subs get 100 crowns a months after the subs get 1500 crowns that is less than 10% this does not look like appreciation to me,
    make that 200 crown a months to be slightly above 10% mark.

take some notes how Path of Exile does it and sell various weapon, armor and spell effects that fit within the Tes Lore instead of consumables
    https://www.pathofexile.com/shop
    Edited by necrodarklingb16_ESO on January 22, 2015 12:13PM
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes
    • Night Mother (Dark Brotherhood)
    • Titan (For our existing horses)
    • Shadowmere (For existing horses)
    • Dark Brotherhood Initiate
    • Harvesters (duh)
  • ThinkerOfThings
    ThinkerOfThings
    ✭✭✭
    I am personally excited for the new changes, I was going to keep paying a sub any way, getting extra bonuses for pay a sub is icing on the cake! I do have a few ideas for new things that I would like to see in the shop, I apologize of any of these ideas have already been submitted.

Services-

Name Change
    Character Re-customization/Barber Shop
    Pet Name Change
    Reusable teleport to a specific location w/cooldown - no gold fee
    Extra Bag/Bank Space

Pets-

Baby Netch - I would name mine Mr Squiggles.
    Wisp Pet - Another cool looking pet that would go well with lots of characters.
    Adoring Dragon Star Arena Fan - By Boethiah, by Boethiah... More like an annoying dragon star arena fan, am I right?
    Arcane Spellbook - When in combat it would open up to a page and glow with mystic runes.
    Mage Light: This light would just float at your side, illuminating the area.
    Miniature Eye of Hermaeus Mora -A little floating eye with tentacles, how adorable! While out your character would randomly laugh, cry, twitch or scream in horror.
    Goat - Complete with bleating.

Mount-

Arvak - From Dawnguard, it lived in an alternate plane and could potentially have existed in this time period and it was a skeletal horse with purple flames.
    Shadowmere - Might be available with the Dark Brotherhood, but worth mentioning.
    White Stag - Saved from the hunt and now an awesome mount!

Costumes-

Priest of the Divines Robes - One for each of the 8 Divines!
    Daedric Cult Robes - One for each Daedric Prince!
    Royal Faction Armor - Tribunal, Kings Guard/Queens Hand ect.
    Skooma Hobo Rags - Friends in low places, you know how it is...
    Torchbugs/Butterflys/Ancestor Moths - Bugs would float around you.
    Spectral Spell - This would cause you to look like a ghostly version of yourself.
    Glowing Eyes - This would make your eyes glow - available in different colors !
    Spriggan Transformation - Smells suspiciously like patchouli.

For Fun:

Guard's Excuse: Take an arrow to the knee and roll around on the ground.
    Nord's Best Friend: Portable keg, anyone nearby can drink from it.
    Uncle Sheo's Butterknife: Turns critters into cheese ( But.. it's a BUTTER knife?)

DLC/Zones- Ideas for places I want to see and things I want to do.

Settlement Zones - 1-50 Zone where guilds could own property and defend it against bandits and NPC's, as well as Daily Quest Hub(shameless self promotion HERE)
    Personal/Guild Farm - I wouldn't do it, but I know alot of people who would.
    Battlespire - Was this around at this point? I looked around and could not find a definitive answers on when it was constructed. Floating towers are cool, what?
    High Hrothgar - Hang out with Parthunaax, do dailies for the Greybeards, maybe even learn a Thu'um?
    Arteum - What are the Psijics up to? Who built the Ceporah Tower?
    Shivering Isles - Because Sheogorath is an Elder Scrolls Fan Favorite and cheese! Yes, cheese! Cheese for EVERYONE!

Special-Didn't know a category for these.

Were-Bear transformation for were-wolves:
    Just a visual change for werewolves when transforming - still lore appropriate.
    Visual changes to our teleport such as:
    Ray of holy light from the sky.
    Skeletal hands that grab you from below and drag you under.
    Character floats for a moment then vanishes in a cloud of smoke.
    Visual changes to our mages guild and fighters guild skills:
    Color matching to our class skills - I really want my Fire Rune and Meteor to be orange like the rest of my DK skills.

So just a few ideas that spring to mind, thanks for listening ZOS!
    "It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, count only the happy hours." - Vivec
    XBOX - EP: Sen Sadri ( DE NB )
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuuhime wrote: »
    Also, is there a wish list for what we want in Cyrodiil? Cause that's where I want to see new stuff.

Forward camps? Fits the description: "nothing you cannot get in game as well". After all, you can still ride there on horseback :/

Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say you should only sell empty Soulstones so that the player still has to fill them.
    The Reason for this is so that a player can not buy a resurrection from the Cashshop
    This makes ALL OF THE SENSE. +1
    (none at all would be better, but w/e)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What should be in the cash shop:
    - Pets that remain lore-friendly and with interaction options (monkey eating a banana for example)
    - Skins for mounts (without better stats than default ones) that remain lore-friendly
    - Costumes that remain lore-friendly
    - New emotes
    - Additional character customization options (tiaras, necklaces, bags, ...)
    - Additional housing customization options (once the system is implemented)
    - DLCs for new zones

What shouldn't be in the cash shop:
    - Gear (weapon/armor)
    - Boosts affecting combat
    - Gold income boosts
    - XP boosts
    - Material harvesting boosts
    - Crafting boosts
    - Crafting motifs
    - Champion Points boosts
    - Alliance Points boosts
    - Fishing boosts
    - Consumables with better stats than crafted ones
    - Skillpoints
    - Attribute points
    - Inventory/Bank space
    - Bronze/Silver/Gold keys to the Undaunted chests
    - Barbershop
    - Housing
    - The Imperial City that was promised 6 months ago.
    - Better access to Cyrodiil (once the queues require hours of waiting and lag increases)
    Edited by Gyudan on January 22, 2015 2:01PM
    Wololo.
  • Suntzu1414
    Housing.

My current toon was looking at beach front property yesterday.
    But could find any available land...for purchase.

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • Annra
    Annra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would gladly buy a filter that hides guar-mounts, senche-mounts and costumes on other players.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Wolf pet
    - Wolf Mount
    - PvP zone motifs (for those who hate PvP)
    - Free Pass Item (allows players to travel Cyrodiil as PvE for 24hrs)
    - Reduce Dungeon lvl Card item
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    What so I want or accept:
    1. Name changes (ple-e-ease, I dream about it since the game launched!)
    2. Character slots (nothing bad)
    3. Cosmetic outfits*
    4. Dyes*
    5. Appearance changes* (hair styles and colors, tattoos, maybe - face changes as in Skyrim)
    6. Vanity pets
    7. Mounts*
    8. Emotions (dances, etc.)
    9. XP boosters (yes, yes, there's no harm from them)
    10. XP freezing (disabling experience from monster kills and from quest completions)
    11. Craft accelerators (increases earned craft experience by X% for Y minutes)
    12. Remote banker (nothing bad)
    13. Additional bank space and bags (maybe)
    14. Alliance transfer (traitors are welcome!)

What I DON'T want:
    1. Lore-breaking outfits: sun glasses, Christmas hats, etc.
    2. Dyes obtained from achievements.
    3. Race and gender changes.
    4. Lore-breaking mounts: pink ponies, dragons, giant spiders from Skyrim, etc.
    5. Motives and recipes. Absolutely no.
    6. Daily quests reset items.
    Edited by Runhent on January 22, 2015 3:21PM
    Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Light brown version of Wolfhound dog
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric artifacts. On a timer. No longer than 24h.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    - Inventory Space
    - Bank Space
    - Items that allow us to use the cosmetic of one piece of gear to replace the stats of another gear (GW2 transmutation)
    - Makeover kit (complete redo on appearance from creation apart from race/gender change)
    - Personal shield devices (personal logos that would go on your shield)
    - Cloaks
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, as this is the first mmo that I have stayed on longer than a month, I don't have a lot of other mmo cash shop experience.

And before I start my list, I do want to remind everyone that when 1.6 goes live, we won't be having the inventory issues as much as all the pets, trophies, costumes and mounts get their own space AND they are cutting the provisioning ingredients by over half. I don't see bank space as much of a problem.

Things that I want to see.

1) Dyeable costumes that are lore friendly.
    2) Cash shop only dyes (Would a nice dark green be too much to ask for?)
    3) Race/name /faction change WITH LIMITS. (No heat, once a month, ect)
    4) Barber shop.
    5) Lore friendly mounts and pets.
    6) Props for RPers. (Book, Harp, Lute, Purse)
    7) New emotes (like /readsitting or /eatsitting)
    8) Player housing
    9) More guild slots
    10) More alt slots.
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, after reading all these pages - every single comment - I have come to a conclusion that there are TWO things that 99% of people DO NOT WANT.

1. PAY TO WIN
    2. BREAKING THE LORE

Do that and you can say goodbye to a huge portion of players.

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flying mounts. On a timer. Again. No more than 24h.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to ride my Senche-raht, a Battlecat, into battle!
    eSb8p.jpg
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The store should consist of these things:
    1. Character services (rename, recovery, race/gender change)
    2. Game content (DLC)
    3. Cosmetic items
    4. Mounts

Due to the existence of guild stores and their economic value, the cash shop should not offer any item that is the same type of object as a craftable. This includes armor, potions, weapons. Convenience should not be a commodity. If you cannot play the game to earn its reward, then find another game.
  • Greycats
    Greycats
    ✭✭
    Would be great to have:
    -rp emotes
    -barber shop
    -character name change
    -backpacks, satchels
    -experience halters
    -extra character slot

Please no:
    -mounts that are faster than mounts in game