The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonna fennec fox pet! :smile:zGstUmSJ.jpg
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Crown Store wish list would include:

Town Outfits for Role players
    Wardrobe UI to place all your nice new outfits
    Music Shop
    New Instrument emotes (bowed strings, shawms, panpipes, etc..)
    New Song Emotes
    New Dance Emotes
    Faction Changes/Race Changes

Edited by Ebonwind on January 22, 2015 8:43PM
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Weapon and shield skin.
    2. Makeover kit with new skin, hair, ect customizations.
    3. Ability recoloring. For example, turn crushing shock green.
    4. Group emote that invites group members to sync emoted with you.
    5. Unique dyes.(not sure on this one. May enrage people.)
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    I would like to see a lag-free, crash-free, high population version of Cyrodiil because it appears those of us in the PVP community will never receive that unless we pay for it. A functioning version of Cyrodiil was not included in my game purchase or monthly sub fees for some reason.

So true
  • cjthefish_ESO
    cjthefish_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Character slots! CHARACTER SLOTS!
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    Player housing. How many crowns to move out of this Khajiti moon-sugar slum?
  • wildapplechild
    wildapplechild
    Soul Shriven
    I basically second everyone's comments about keeping it lore-friendly, as well as fair. No items that will give unfair advantage just for sales. Definitely no silly novelty hats. (*hisses* santahatsugh)

But since I know you're being bombarded with that sort of thing, I'll move onto what I would -love- to see.

-Barber shop
    -Name changer/last-name addition
    -Warpaint, jewelry, reasonable hair accessories (Orcs need some fitting war-paint!!)
    -Alfiq companion!!
    -Horse armour would be -so cool-
    -Tents or some other similar temporary/moveable shelter would be neat, not sure if that is a reasonable request.
    -Costumes, costumes, costumes!!
    -Backpacks, satchels, bags stuffed with alchemy equipment!
    -Extra character slots, although I heard this was not feasible (Can't hurt to try!!)

Thank you, thank you, thaaankk youuu for taking suggestions from the players. I know a lot of our requests might not be realistic, and I know its difficult to decide what to add and leave out. If I see even one of my suggestions I'll be stoked. I really appreciate how Zenimax actually takes player feedback seriously, so thanks!!!
    Edited by wildapplechild on January 22, 2015 8:48PM
  • rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like you to add ZoS action in the cash shop so I can buy them and reverse your decisions.
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideally, customization options would not be available in a cash shop. Character appearance is one of the most important incentives in an RPG, and replacing that with instant gratification for money will hurt the game in the long run. If I can get the new looks just by paying some Crowns, I will not spend my time playing the game to get it.

But because it's already too late for that, I have to ask that you only ever add new looks as costumes. No unique looking gear (no matter how inferior), no crafting motifs, no new hairstyles, nothing. If you want to, those can be part of the DLC packs subscribers can access for free, but never add them as separate options in the store.

The same goes for housing should you ever decide to add it into the game. Frankly, I'd rather see a new Carpentry skill line included in a DLC pack that lets me craft items for my house's interior than having to buy the "Skingrad Interior Pack". In short, please don't remove incentives from the game to monetize the reward in the Crown Store. Or if you can't be persuaded otherwise, include them in the DLC packs subscribers can access for free.

That said, what you should probably add are the things you promised to add to your store even before release, namely several services.
    - Character Rename
    - Race/Faction/Gender/Class Change
    - Character Slots

And, perhaps, the pre-order bonus to create any race in any alliance as well as the Imperial race. But I realize some people would be upset about this, so this should be open for discussion first.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Cyhawk
    Cyhawk
    ✭✭✭
    * Race/Sex/Appearance Change. Just let us pay to redo the character creation minus class.

* Actually, add class for those who don't have multiple characters.

* Faction change.

* As much as I hate the idea, additional bank space BEYOND 250. Such a lame limitation to begin with.

* Some way to eliminate inf loading screens. (Hint to ZoS: This is a connection issue.)
  • Savitar
    Savitar
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a reworking of the ESO+ membership in only one respect.

Allow those people that keep a continuing ESO+ membership for a certain period of time to unlock or Loyalty Reward them with the oldest DLC available. So, say you've been subscribed to ESO+ for 9 months solid (or whatever would seem suitable) ... you're gifted the oldest DLC release now just as if you purchased it with Crowns.

That way you actually add a long-term incentive to keep subscribers subscribed.
    Sure, the monthly Crown allotments are nice, but besides a mount, there is literally jack in the store I would give a crap about. The current loyalty rewards, while nice, are just basic pet tchotchkis I could really care less about. Adding something in like this, now that the model is B2P would go a good bit towards making the subscription fee matter to me.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭

I want it armor in the form of a suit and other heroes too. Change of appearance and name. And to leave everything as before, on a subscription! There is nothing doesn't interest from SHOP more. Armor of the Elf from a trailer in the form of a suit there is a wish, though something useful! And for the former emperors make a suit!TESO_Legends_FullRes.jpg
    TESO_TERTIARY_ELF.jpg
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on January 24, 2015 3:15PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, after reading all these pages - every single comment - I have come to a conclusion that there are TWO things that 99% of people DO NOT WANT.

1. PAY TO WIN
    2. BREAKING THE LORE

Do that and you can say goodbye to a huge portion of players.
    Well that sure cuts to the heart of the matter, doesn't it? I mean, a lot of us have come up with a lot of specific examples of what we do and don't want to see, but when you get right down to it what we don't want pretty much boils down to exactly those 2 things.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goresnort wrote: »
    Dear ZOS, the post qouted below is pure awesomeness.

Thats some very good and specific feedback/advice put forward by Mr.Urquan.
    Why thank you kind sir, I did try to put some thought in it. You get an awesome for that post, but really that's because of the Life of Brian portion of it... I'd "awesome" Life of Brian all day long.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quintal wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno so we're getting not only ESO+ 10% XP boost but another XP boost from the Crown shop as well? Seriously???! So the richest people will be ahead of everyone else in leveling? Try to introduce equipment and I'm out...
    Hopefully they won't stack. If they don't stack then I'm OK with the one in the Crown shop, but only as a way to even the playing field between subscribers and non-subscribers. I'd prefer it if nobody got those boosts to be honest.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carnagan wrote: »
    Let's not see Any Race/Any Alliance in the Crown Store. That was a bonus for pre-orders and I believe it was said it wouldn't show up in a cash shop. It's also one of a very few "bragging" rights that your first supporters get.
    Actually, that's one thing that I think should be available to everyone free of charge. I mean, yeah, I get it anyway because I pre-ordered, but it has never made sense to me that everyone else is restricted in this. From the standpoint of the main story you're dropped into Tamriel in a random spot, so why should you have to be of a race that belongs the alliance in control of that spot? Aside from that, members of all of the playable races live in all of the provinces anyway. Sure, they may be way more common in their home provinces, but in TES games there have always been representatives of all of the races everywhere.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it's pretty telling that they make a "wish list" when it comes to things they can nickel and dime us on. Where is the "wish list" for things that we want them to implement that shouldn't cost extra money? This "list" is a transparent attempt to see what they can get away with charging us for nothing more. You want more bank or bag space? $10. You want more character slots so you can collect more daily mats? $10. You want a bonus to XP? $10. Eventually gold will make it into the store. Eventually you will be paying for even more "convenience" items. The game doesn't have to be overtly P2W if you find ways to subtly make it so.
    :trollin:
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    All was beautiful and here killed with news without subscription! At such situation would reduce the price of a subscription, but didn't cancel it! Thanks ZOS!
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on January 22, 2015 10:01PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything was almost fine and here killed with news without subscription! At such situations reduced the price of a subscription, but didn't cancel and didn't think out the bicycle! Thanks ZOS!
    :\ I'm truly baffled by this post. Was this put through a translator program or something? I'm at a complete loss trying to figure out what "didn't think out the bicycle" could possibly mean. And yet... for some reason now I want to start finding ways to use that phrase.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name / Race change.

Faction change ( after completion of Cadwell's Gold quest, natcherly ).

Barber Shop with unique hair styles.

Access to the face sculptor, which, like in Skyrim, should be in some seedy, murky, dark place that you can only get to if you're going there.

New, lore-friendly mounts.

RP-friendly costumes and additional costume slot unlocks.

Consumables purchased from the Crown Store should not be on the same level or better than ones crafted by players. Keep Crafting viable!

Just don't put half of the game behind a bloody paywall!

Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • ceol
    ceol
    Barbershop (hair, eye, facial changes) and full character recreations, please!

Also name change.
  • Rashishane
    Rashishane
    ✭✭

Everything was almost fine and here killed with news without subscription! At such situations reduced the price of a subscription, but didn't cancel and didn't think out the bicycle! Thanks ZOS!

:worried: ..... :cookie: ?
  • shadowmilb14_ESO
    Can we buy the game we want on the crown store?
  • Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    ✭✭✭
    I would say some of the things that the community is already begging for.

The community has wanted a way to change there class and race for the longest time. Some of the the older users have race choices they disagree with now that they played the game.

You need to make it lore friendly though, for example something like a potion gone wrong at the Dark brotherhood, thieves guild, or mages guild get creative with it and make it a quest :lol: .

On a side note this would probably be one of the most used features and it would be better to keep it cheaper than most, because it would give intensive for the users to buy and use it.
    Bug and Theorycrafter since beta.
  • grimjim398
    grimjim398
    ✭✭✭
    How about a feature where we can predict the next developer's lie that will come to light and win a big prize? Maybe the prize could be that the player winner gets to be named the FOOL of TAMRIEL for a day? Or a jester costume that says I BELIEVED ZOS ONE MORE TIME.
  • Antirob
    Antirob
    ✭✭✭
    Character Services
    -Name changes
    - Race change
    - Faction Change
    - Appearance Changes
    Recruit a friend type things where if you recruit people you get crowns.
    - friends will get increased xp bonuses
    Mounts
    -Cosmetic changes to mounts and new mounts like guars
    Vehemence
    Antirob - Dragonknight
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make costumes dye-able. Please.
  • Sarah_Lynn
    Sarah_Lynn
    ✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    Make costumes dye-able. Please.

Cannot agree with this more.

I spend way too much time and money on this game.
  • Dark_Dunmer
    Dark_Dunmer
    Soul Shriven
    Well, what I don't want
    • Boosters of any kind
    • Any items that are not purely cosmetic
    • gold
    • RNG boxes/keys
    ES since Arena
    ESO since Beta
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    Character faction/race/name change. Name change should be a no brainer. Faction and race changes may been seen as providing competitive edge, but IMHO, faction and race changes have negligible impact on game experience. This would be more for the ability to enhance grouping with friends/guildies and reduces the need to implement any cross faction mechanisms. Can make any of these a 30-day "cooldown" to purchase or something.

Also, will there be in game conversions of crown-to-gold, ap-to-crown, crown-to-ap?
    #nerfkeyboards