Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Spotlight

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mIGriy.png

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
    We are called ‘Take The Black’. Its a Game of thrones reference relating to the Nights watch, which kinda worked out to suit because we are a mostly Australian/Oceanic guild and play during the off-peak while the Majority of the population is asleep

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
    We were formed Mid June, we came about playing on the Hopesfire campaign together trying to Liberate it from AD control as it was one of their buff servers. We would attempt each night while they slept. It was there we decided that DC needed a guild to unite Oceanic players so we would stand a chance overnight.

What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
    Daggerfall covenant because who else?

Why did you choose that alliance?
    The general Consensus among the guild is that most of us chose DC because who wouldn’t want to pledge allegiance to Bill Nighy. But on a more serious note, a lot of us chose DC because we wanted to explore parts of Tamriel that hadn’t been covered as much in other games.

How many members does your guild currently have?
    Some 142 able bodies

Does your guild have a website?
    Not as of yet

What times and days is the guild most active?
    We are at our strongest during the off peak hours, usually from 12.00am - 6am Central Time. North American Sunday and Mondays are also big days for us all day.

What countries do your members span?
    Simply due to meeting each other through playing together, we are Mostly Australian players, but not exclusively.

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
    Specifically, we very much enjoy taking kings crest lumber mill for a good farm. Lol, More broadly speaking however we just love getting into Cyrodil and getting in a good fight, We prefer smaller scale fights, but not quite ganking. 12v12 combat or around that size make for the perfect PvP in our minds.

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
    We do a bit of this and that, but at the end of the day it’s all about locking down team orange and keeping Daggerfall alive through the night in a bit of PvP action. We have a few dedicated PvE Members who run a lot of trials and Delve diving but the majority have been recruited from, and remain active in Cyrodil.

What makes your guild unique?
    Apart from the wonderful and friendly nature of all our members, our playstyle makes us both unique and effective. Compared to most other PvP guilds we run fairly small groups but that allows us to remain very organized and co-ordinated. We love to time trial our way through keeps, and are always looking for an opportunity to do things discreetly.

Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
    Currently Flying Solo. Well…Together solo

Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
    Apart form nightly PvP raids we are hosting our first guild event in the next upcoming few days. Just for a bit of fun, and a decent prize pool to the winner we will be hosting celebrity look alike character creation competitions. Where we will designate a celeb, say Brad Pitt, and give away some gold to the guildy who can create a toon that looks most like him. We will all get together and have a small panel of guild leaders vote on a winner each round.

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    Undoubtedly it would have to be the time we stealth captured Faragyl from the Aldmeri Dominion. We 50/50’d our way into the keep before AD could get there, a tactic we use a lot for Keep assaults. Once inside we knew AD wouldn’t be far behind so we Hid on the 3rd story of the inner keep. They got there, looked around in confusion and then repaired their walls and left. After that we killed all the NPC’s inside and tried to turn the flags without touching a wall only to realize you need to break down a wall to even turn the flags at all. So we all set up Ballistas inside this enemy keep to drop the wall and turn the flags.

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
    Sheogorath for sure, how could we not worship a deadric prince with the attitude of a forum troll. It was him who told us to leave Battering rams in enemy keeps as often as possible simply because why not.

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
    When most of are just looking to relax and not take anything to seriously you will usually find us in Coldharbour collecting flowers to give to one another to show we care.. I mean to make potions for PvP

Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
    1) We may or may not all have alternate toons with rip off names from the members of DiE and other well know AD and EP players, including Fixate, Moon Dye and Anonymous Won

2) We are one of, if not the, largest Oceanic based DC PvP guilds.

3) We hold celebrity look alike character creation competitions

4) Our guild ranks range from titles including Kraven, Sworn brother and rangers.

5) We are looking into hosting organized 8v8 guild duels much like legend does for 1v1s but larger scale for organized guilds who want to test themselves against each other to see who is truly the best on even playing fields.

• If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?

@Giahh (Stoned Crow) @Frogglez (Froggulz the Breton) @Hughzey (Marcel Rigmond)

We got together on the ideal of uniting the Oceanic DC population, so we are always looking for more friendly faces, if off peak regular PvP is something you’re keen on hit us up!
    Edited by Vilestride on October 3, 2014 12:26PM
  • adean27
    adean27
    ✭✭✭
    14bnwxz.jpg
    tawsealsourcev300pixels.png

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

Our guild name is The Art Of Warfare.

We are a multi-gaming community, the name is a variation on The Art Of War by Sun Tzu.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by US military members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior and wanted to form something special. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World Class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2700 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go.

We currently participate in all the alliances, we have leadership for each faction.

As we already had many existing members in the community that wanted to play ESO, we decided that as a lot of them were interested in different factions that we did not want to give them the ultimatum of "play what we tell you" or quit.

Our ESO guild has 115 members at the time of this writing.
    caq6RJG.jpg

Please visit us at www.taw.net

Our activity varies, we usually have good numbers in the evenings on North America times, but we also have early day players.

Our membership ranges. But mostly North America. We are working on putting together a group for people in the Oceanic time zone, such as Australians.

We participate in many things, PVP, Dungeons, Craglorn, and silly little home made events.

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

We have some people devoted to crafting and trading, some to PVP, and some to dungeons and Craglorn. We try to plan multiple events per week so that everyone has something to participate in.

Our Elder Scrolls Online Division can offer you a great community to play with made up of experienced players that are willing to help. We run weekly events and training. We also offer the stability of a tried and tested gaming community. We are a structured environment that functions with a high level of efficiency. We consist of mature, kind, and welcoming people that respect everyone.

We are a 2700 active member gaming community with access to a level of resources and long-term stable structure that can be hard to find elsewhere.

Not currently, we are self sufficient, but I have had the opportunity to meet with some other guild leaders from some of the more known guilds in ESO and would like to perhaps setup some future cooperative events.

We host multiple weekly events, for example: PVP, Crafting/Gathering, Craglorn Trials, Dungeons/Veteran Dungeons, Dragonstar Arena, Rat Race, Treasure Hunts, Murder Mystery, Levelling, Skyshards, Achievement Runs, and much more.

I think my personal favorite moment was our first foray as a guild into the PTS Beta. To experience the game for the first time with my membership was one of our best memories, coordinating, planning, exploring, it was pretty great.

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?

Jason Leavey's Hair. Because it is the ultimate power in the universe.

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

On our TeamSpeak server we have a place called The Drunken Huntsman Tavern, that is where you will find us all.

- Our community is 13 years old.
    - We are a registered Not-For-Profit Corporation.
    - I've personally seen Jason Leavey's Hair, and it has changed me on a profound level.
    - We have multiple in-game guilds due to needing the bank space, but we chose to all create different tabards for each one allowing people to join them and have some choice in what they wear.
    - We have one of the largest TeamSpeak servers in the world.

If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?

- You can visit www.taw.net and click Join TAW in the top right.
    - You can contact @The_Shindig @Stormus @TolonRex @Emeraldhart in-game.
    - Or you can e-mail Shindig@taw.net
    Edited by adean27 on October 4, 2014 9:44PM
    Shindig
    Director
    United Gaming Initiative
    www.unitedgaminginitiative.com
  • marieke_v
    marieke_v
    Our Guild name is Hunting Blades. I have always been a big fan of the JRPG “Tales of…” games. My favourite was “Tales of Vesperia” and in this game Guilds had a big presence. Specifically Hunting Blades which was a Mercenary Guild that could be hired to slay monsters. This always stuck with me and I knew instantly that if I was ever to create my own guild in a game I would devote it to one of my all-time favourite games.

I actually never intended to start my own guild. I’ve been paying MMOs for a very long time now and always stayed clear from that responsibility. I’ve been playing ESO since Beta and loved it immediately. For the first time in years I knew this was a game I could devote many (probably too many) hours to. I joined a few guilds when the game was released and was struck by the intention of guild leaders to restrict their members to certain play styles or would focus their attention only to 1 or 2 aspects of the game. With so much to offer, I thought it was a waste and in April 2014 I decided to give it a go and started my own guild. Initially only for a few good friends I’ve met over the years in other MMOs. This small group of friends has now turned into an amazing community of around 140 members with a group of fantastic officers. I couldn’t be luckier to have these people in this Guild and they certainly enhance my game enjoyment even further.

Mostly we are Aldmeri Dominion. I don’t however restrict people and have people with characters in other Alliances too. For Grouping and event purposes it is recommended to have your main character in AD, but if you are in another Alliance and just looking for a social and friendly bunch of people to chat with, we would also welcome you.

Actually, the answer to this question is very boring. In BETA I have made characters in all 3 Alliances and I just preferred the storyline and the scenery of the AD. My partner also preferred AD so we went with that alliance.

Approximately 140 and still growing. We are not looking to have a huge Guild however and I’m pretty selective with who I invite/promote into the guild as I’m very protective of the warm and fun community we have built in the guild. We’ve joined a few alliances with other guilds and if we don’t have enough people in our own guild wanting to participate in an event we join up with our alliance guilds. It doesn’t happen a lot though that we don’t have enough people, but running through Cyrodiil with 30-40 people from 2 guilds joined together is obviously a lot of fun!

Yes we do: www.huntingblades.net. We have also set up a Facebook page which we are very active on.

We mostly have members from Australia and New Zealand so timezone GMT/UTC+10 is when you find most people on at night. However we also have a few people from other time zones. At quiet times there are always a few people on and at busy times we generally have anywhere between 20 – 35 people active.

All over the world. But the majority of the members are from Australia.

We enjoy every aspect of the game together. My officers have all picked a part of the game they are most passionate about and enjoy the most. They run with that part of the game and organise events around it. Through this set up we have all kinds of events happening every week including: PVP, Achievement runs where we help each other out completing achievements that are hard to get on your own, dungeon runs (veteran and normal) and Craglorn. We are also slowly getting ready to start Guild Trial runs and I am lucky enough to have an Officer who is very experienced in raid leading through a number of other MMOs who will take this part of the game onto himself. I expect that when we have enough high level members we will also introduce weekly Trial events.

As per above we do everything. We’re a one stop shop for any interest. Casual/social, PVE, PVP, Completionists & Achievement hunters, Crafters and Traders and Raiders.

This probably sounds cheesy, but I have to say our members. We have a lot of fun together and I’m glad to be able to call many of them new MMO friends. I believe strongly that being part of a good guild is what makes or breaks an MMO experience.

We often laugh and joke on TeamSpeak, the Forums or Facebook and I’ve had feedback from many members they are either part of only the Hunting Blades or have the Hunting Blades as their main Guild. This is excellent feedback and means to me that I’m achieving the goal I had when creating the Guild.

I’ve recently joined an Alliance with another Aussie guild Blades of Vengeance. I was contacted by their guild leader who’d seen a post of mine on the ESO websites and as we started talking we realised we have very similar visions and goals. And as we have both spent a huge amount of time building our guilds we decided to join the two together rather than getting rid of one. So far this has worked well and the Blades guilds are happily sharing members for events. I have also been invited to join the Guardians of the Dominion (a large overarching AD Alliance) which is something I am currently exploring further.

All the time! As mentioned before, we put in a lot of effort to make sure our guild is a place for all kinds of players. We run weekly PVP and PVE events. Please see my earlier responses on what the guild covers in events. We even do fishing events together!

I have many memorable and fun memories of PVP nights, Dolmen hunting, fishing, Crafting and Dungeon Guild events. Even taking the Guild screenshot for the Guild Spotlight was a fun experience. Most recently we’ve had a Guild’s first clearance of Shada’s Tear and Crypt of Hearts. This was particularly rewarding as we had a full group of Guildies and no need to look outside of the Guild to fill slots. I expect there will be many more fun and memorable moments to come with Trials and the DSA just around the corner!

Not officially, but if I’d have to choose it would be Sheogorath. We have many fun (and slightly crazy) members and this would suit and describe us perfectly!

We don’t really gather anywhere to wind down, but we actively use Guild Chat and TeamSpeak. Adventuring never stops!

• We have an extremely close knit guild community and do our best to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable
    • We have dedicated Officers organising weekly PVP & PVE events
    • Although we’re mainly an Oceanic guild with Australian and New Zealand members, we’ve got a number of insomniac suffering Americans & Canadians in the guild who are just as welcome!
    • We have several alt-o-holics who ensure that even people new to ESO can enjoy levelling with others
    • Our guild has a dedicated trading sub-guild where people can “donate” their items to be sold in auctions, given away in raffles and contribute to the guild bank. With this gold we purchase items everyone can use such as PVP items, Repair kits and Provisioning items. It also allows us to purchase harder to get items to donate purple food and beverages and potions to use in dungeons and Trial runs.

Any of my trusted members can invite, but specifically naming some of my officers as this list would otherwise be too long. If you’ve had a look at our forums and like what you’ve read here, you can contact: @Starscythe, @bigcheez77, @shuttleworth51‌, @Bergarth

10603912_10152835759686015_2751976646695471451_o.jpg
    Edited by marieke_v on November 7, 2014 10:11AM
  • koldphuzion
    koldphuzion
    Soul Shriven
    LTUBanner_zpsa72a7a83.png

We are the Legion of the Unforsaken, we lost our souls to the defiler and we now roam Nirn to rid the lands of his stench. We are heroes of Tamriel, forgotten in time for our deeds of valor and bravery and together we are LEGION, Legion of the Unforsaken.

Our guild was formed in the early days of the initial release of ESO and it was formed because I wanted a UK based DC guild on the EU server.

The Daggerfall Covenant.

Because the Daggerfall Covenant represents what the Legion believes in, a unified Tamriel where all races are equal.

A little over 100 with plenty of space for more as we are always recruiting.

Yes we do! Legion of the Unforsaken

We are mostly active in the evenings during the week and most of the time at weekends.

We are a UK based guild but we have members from all over the EU too.

Seeing as we are primarily a social guild we enjoy a good chat on our dedicated Team Speak server while we enjoy our PvE and PvP guild events as a team and as friends.

We do it all, we run regular guild events covering dungeon delving, dolman stomping, Cyrodiil cleansing, tavern abusing tomfoolery and acts of valour! We are crafters of the highest skill and can craft anything that we need.

Our members, without them the Guild would be nothing, our family is close and friendly and very helpful. We do not profit from our members and we all help out with crafting peoples armour, food, glyphs etc, did I mention we do not charge our members for any of this!?

We have a PvP alliance with another DC guild called "Legio Mortum" which we run with on a regular basis.

We run regular guild PvE and PvP events, covering all aspects of PvE including veteran content, trials and now Dragon Star Arena. Our PvP campaign in Chillrend is very successful and enjoyable! We also run a guild lottery and regular competitions for our members.

1983437_zps9a4fd619.jpg

This was when we hosted a guild photo shoot and we decided to go for the achievement where you jump off the giants nose in Stormhaven. We decided to do it without armour on! Unfortunately it was before guild tabards were introduced into the game or we would have had those on. There were lots of other players around at the time questing and they all actually stopped to watch as we all jumped off lemming style, very funny.

Follow a Daedric Prince!? It was one of those creatures who ripped out our souls and have tried to take over Nirn! No... we do not follow a Daedric prince, we purge them from our fine and mighty land, our land, that we will bleed and die for.

We frequent many of the bars and taverns for a jar or two, then run into Cyrodiil to fight the Rotten Tomatoes and the Bad Bananas

(I asked our members to answer this question)
    1, We have a pvp rivalry which some members take way to seriously.
    2, Really social, friendly and chatty. Always up for a giggle... The TeamSpeak is great
    3, So many events, a website and a facebook group too. This is one very awesome guild you would be sorry not to join the ranks
    4, Very helpful if you ever need someone or something killed
    5, We help out any guild member, from new players to high rank vets

All our guild applications are handled via our website and in game via myself @koldphuzion, and the guilds officers

1983043_zps9b98634f.jpg
    Streng Vr16 Stam DK
    Eriaen Vr16 Sorc
    Coituss Interuptus Vr16 stam NB

• psyan
    psyan
    Soul Shriven
    Best guild for DC/EU <3
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters

http://www.magix-website.com/mpfo15/10/EFF/EFF744B0FF6B11E3BDA471E14DAE1E71.jpg

Daggerfall PvP Masters (DPM)
    It has not a reall history we had a Trade only guild. (DTM Daggerfall Trade Masters) Yes we are Original xD.
    But when there was more question for PVP but it was hard to get attention from the PvP Leaders in a trade chat we made a PVP only guild.
    We play on the EU SERVERS for who wants to know.

In the begin we had just a Trade guild with PvP events.
    I (was) am pretty active in PvP so i Always grouped the ''random group/guild less people'' The people who were low level had no experience etc...
    after pretty much PvP Playing i formed the DPM guild and passed the trade guild Guildownership to another member who i could trust.
    Then i started to say in zone chat: LFG? type DPM
    In the begin everyone was like wut? DPM? what is that.
    But in the first day we had 20 new members and know we are even known in campaigns as Azura and Blackwater people were saying DPM while we only play in Thornblade so that is pretty nice.

Like the name Daggerfall PvP Masters say we are Daggerfall Players.
    AND WE WILL NEVER EVER MOVE TO EBONHEART PACT/ ALDMERI DOMINION. (guild wise)

http://www.magix-website.com/mpfo15/10/EFF/EFF744B0FF6B11E3BDA471E14DAE1E71.jpg

Because the Daggerfall Covenant is one of the smaller alliances but we want to show that not only NUMBERS count.
    And our Trade guild was DAggerfall Trade Masters so the PvP events were on Daggerfall side and the Guildmaster was a daggerfall player.

We currently have (after much recruiting) 240+ AWESOME MEMBERS thank you guys for joining (and girls) yes we have IRL girls.
    +

We dont have a website for our PvP only guild yet but we have added some to our Trade guild website www.daggerfalltrademasters.com

We are mostly active in the evenings during the week and all the time in the weekends (excepet Sunday late in the night)

We have members al over the Globe from America to Africa and Europe to New Zealand

Playing PvP in cyrodil while we have Teamspeak up for funny jokes.
    We play serious when its really needed in an Epic fight but when it al goes perfectly smooth we just make jokes.

We focus on getting the Daggerfall Covenant in the top in the THORNBLADE CAMPAIGN.
    We play a lot and then i mean a LOT of PVP we Always have a full group sometimes even 3 or MORE!!!
    So we are more like the leaders of Random people which is really fun you just need to be a good leader to lead them its a bit harder but really doable.

We INVITE any member to our GROUP and GUILD. (has to be Daggerfall Covenant no AD or EP spies in the guild ranks)
    We dont care if you are just new or if you are the top 1 player (althoug that is pretty awesome) We will just invite you if you want.
    We have some kind of idea:
    We dont make a good group of good players we make a group of noob players and make them good.

We are part of the Daggerfall ****** Masters
    We want after we established the PVP guild make a PVE guild so we have a Guild for each part of the game.
    We did this because we think its more fun to get in a known guild which focus on 1 thing so its gets better.

We group up lots of Random people yes but that doesn't mean we don't host Guild only groups.
    We are Hosting in PvP Several Events a week many times we have like 3 random groups and 1filled and 1 (3/4 filled) Guild group so almost 5 full groups.
    Then we use several tactics like 1 goes to Nikel to make sure no AD can come to ASH other to Roebeck for distraction other Brindle and the other waits for 5 minutes so all AD go to the other places and then they go ASH.
    That way we take for sure 1 keep and 1 outpost (happend many times we took more)

This was probably when i was leading a PvP only group and all the people followed me.
    I was streaming it as well so i alt tabbed really quick and then i fellt dead and half of my group followed me and died as well. #LEMMINGS
    See CLIP:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTXPcQ3X_f8&amp;list=UU9Ww1P95A4nDvbqZIaEHgyw

We just fight PvP against enemies so if any of our members do.
    Well i hope they can convince the daedra to help us and not the enemy.
    All members are free to follow any religion as long as they dont follow some kind of Hippie religion or else we can stop the PvP quick and grow some Hennep.

We most of the time deliver our quests do the warboard missions then.
    And that is the time when i thought: Now will the NPC be gratefull but no...
    ''Want to loose 10 pounds of ugly fat? I will be glad to chop of your head''
    I laughed so hard when i heard that.

1: The group leaders in the guild are competiting with each other for who is the best group leader ( which isn't bad because they will keep trying to do their best now)

2: We once were riding naked through the PvP and found a Lonely AD guy we killed him naked with fists he was VR14 how bad should he have felt?

3: People in zone chat make names for DPM all the time like: Damage per Month or DownPayMent.

4: Our Guild master is an unknown TWITCH stereamer at www.twitch.tv/elderscrollsonlinemaster

5: we are KNOWN even outside THORNBLADE campaign and we only play in Thornblade so its really nice when i heard for the first time people in the Azura Campaign where saying DPM in zone chat.

6: we tried to kill the Daedra at Cyrodil
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5kvZU0wqAU&amp;list=UU9Ww1P95A4nDvbqZIaEHgyw

go to our (trade guild website) www.daggerfalltrademasters.com and hit Contact or whisper @Rubenhoi or @Templaroflight @Lastsorcerer or @Borninarms @Lailola or @Grey Socks
    OR just get in the Thornblade campaign (EU) Daggerfall side and say: I want to join DPM GUILD whisper me please we Always got a group leader up who can invite.

ALL LEVELS/CLASSES ALLOWED
    NO ALDMERI DOMINION/EBONHEART PACT ONLY DAGGERFALL COVENANT.
    Teamspeak is not required but just install it and then listen ( so you dont have to talk)
    See you on the battlefield
    Edited by DaggerfallTradeMasters on October 17, 2014 9:13AM
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Once upon a time when I was having a rest in one of the eldest inn of Mournhold, one of the favorite places of our guild, three strangers came up to me. There was nothing specific in their look: a simple dresses, common hairstyles and homely lineaments. But I've remembered their eyes, eager to seek for secret knowledge and answers. Yes, they were asking endless questions and I... I’ve been answering them, leaded by unknown force. I will always remember this conversation...

"And fire will form the "7" in the sky!"

4ef6fc42f524.png

- What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

- Oh yes, let me speak on behalf of ancient guild chroniclers who were able to save the particles of our knowledge. Nowadays our guild is called the 7th Legion but it was not same during all the time of our existence. At first, our founders named a group of death-darers "the North Legion" but when the hard times came a new leader occupied an authority. His decisions made many comrades to abandon him. The council spoke. His companions-in-arms left the "North Legion" and decided to take the name of "7th Legion". Years passed and a new formed guild found its place in the world under its own banner. Here it is!

site_logo.png

Eno, sunny, bring some tea for our guests, please, I will pay for it of course!

- When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.

- Ah, Oblivions spreads far and it is also has unlearned places. Some plans of Oblivion are born to die right away but some are stable and already live for a thousand years. And the story of our guild origins from one of these plans - legendary and unknown. The name of this plan is the Earth - a place of wonders and discoveries and our world might seem boring comparing with the Earth. We have learned from the legend that our founders came to our world from the Earth many centuries ago which seemed to them no more than 10 years. Wait, there was a notice in one of the chronicles. Yes... I found it, looks like it's a date, a date of our guild origin - 1st of December, 2003. But still I have no idea of the meaning of this. Also here is the notice about some plans where our guild found refuge such as "Sphere", "AOC" and many, many others but I am afraid that is all that I know, that happened centuries ago...But... Molag Bal's intrigues let our founders souls to crush the barrier and reborn in the vast of Nirn.

- What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?

- In the name of our ancestors, we have chosen the Ebonheart Pact

- Why did you choose that alliance?

- The Passion, the call, the fate - the reason can be found everywhere and everyone has its own reasons but still we all, mer and human, led by the unity urge, have chosen the ash storms of Morrowind, pathless marches of Blackmarsh and cold peaks of Skyrim, as their new homeland.

- How many members does your guild currently have?

- Hm...I can’t tell you the exact number; it’s changing all the time though we have from 400 till 500 members now. Someone comes, someone leaves, someone dies... We honor our ancestors and so we honor the memory of the dead right 35 days. After that our elders banish them to their native plan of Oblivion with special cleansing ritual, to free space for newborns

- Does your guild have a website?

-Website? Erhm...wait, let me check. I think I’ve seen this word before in one of manuscripts...Yes! Here it is! Take a look! Maybe you know more than me about this: Forum - http://7th-legion.ru/ website - http://7thl.ru/

- What times and days is the guild most active?

- Oh-oh-oh... the war on schedule? Well...swear not to tell this to the Dominion or Covenant. I don't know why, but I trust you. We are fighting in Cyrodiil and conquer dungeons in Craglorn every day! 4 days in a week we struggle in Cyrodiil and 3 days a week we conquer the dungeons. We march on 19:00 CEST and come back either with a victory or defeat on 22:00 CEST. But that doesn't mean that other day guild has no life: traders travel all over the Tamriel, newbies fight for their souls with Molag Bal and veterans are looking for new adventures and discoveries themselves or with their friendly comrades.

- What countries do your members span?

-Strangers... You ask quite unusual questions. But even this time I can answer it. Our common feature is our language - Russian, which can be rarely heard in the lands of Tamriel.

- What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?

- We are amazingly big in numbers. So every person has its own pleasures and secrets. And every sound will find a grateful ear: thundering noise of battle on the walls of sieged keep, gurgling of a spring in Rift, rumbling molten lava, whispers of shadows of Aetherian Archive, laugh of freed people, screams of the fallen enemy, quietness of contemplation and privacy. We never build restrictions; we create no limits; freedom of choice and actions – that’s our slogan! Everyone chose something he would like to do and be sure, you will find those who will accompany you in your deeds.

- What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

- We create purposes and achieve them. It’s true in everything. We decided to crown our emperor but we crowned 10. We decided to become the biggest Russian-speaking community and we made it. We decided to conquer hard mode trials and dungeons in Craglorn and we succeed. Here in Mournhold there’s our trader who offers you best goods from all of the Tamriel and from our crafters! Our parties in the taverns do not go unnoticed! Our musical band makes the tour around the biggest cities of Tamriel with charity performances!

- What makes your guild unique?

- Of course humans and mer, argonians and khajiits, everyone! These people make our guild unique with all of its weaknesses and strength. Those people who create principles and those who destroy them. There are trailblazers and their followers and also those who chose their own path. There are greatest makers and sophisticated connoisseurs. Our purpose is to unite all of them and this purpose makes us unique community, native and incomparable in the Tamriel's lands!

- Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?

- We are alliance, we are the Legion. We are a home for those guilds who strays in darkness. We are the shelter for those who were defeated. We are the brotherhood for strongest. At the dawn of times there were many guilds who spoke the same language as we are. Unfortunately, there are few of them left. It was a hard path for most of them. They even left this world led by their own interests. Guilds and brotherhoods were ruining and people were seeking for the shelter. We gave them food and a new warm and cozy home hearth. But the main thing we did - we gave them new purposes to live and we helped them to recover after the losses of their friends. They found new ones in our guild. Even members of more powerful guilds joined us to become even better. That’s how we gathered everyone in our guild. No, strangers...We are not the part of any alliance...

- Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!

- We work hard to win the war. We overcome the raising barriers with a clank of swords and fire magic! Still we were so possessed by massacre that we didn't have any vigor for other rest except thoughtless and vulgar drink party in the nearest tavern. When bloody shroud comes with eyes we are making funny meetings, picnics and parties accompanied by our musical band. But we do not have any timetable of our tours so we will let you know when this will happen!

"All faces of our rest."

e18c6930737c.png
    8bac5ba4228d.png
    8e03e9f35ab1.png
    66e858b17b17.png

- What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?

- We always have something to remember when we come together. These are our first step in Tamriel, first defeat and first lessons, first win in Cyrodiil, first conquest of the trials in Craglorn, first crowned emperor from our guild. We never forget the bitter taste of defeat and euphoria of wins and discoveries

- Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?

- We respect different views and accept Daedra worship, equally as Aedra worship or rituals and traditions of other religions. There are cults of Magnus, Akatosh, Sheogorath and Azura spread among us, but also there are close circles of other immortals worshipers. In our ranks there are manifestations of the vices and virtues, associated with each of them: Sheogorath’s madness, Magnus’ wise, Akatosh’s life, Sanguine’s debauchery, Meridia’s inner light, Hermaeus Mora’s forbidden knowledge, Azura’s sunset and sunrise miracle, Stendarr’s art… I’m afraid, my friend, one evening is not enough to understand all deep and essence of our cults and rituals. I'll bet this tavern will run off Cyrodilic Brandy before we can end this discussion!

"The dark ritual of summoning a Raid Leader on the battleground"

3d7986cb175e.png

- After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

- Of course we can't argue about our tastes. We liked a little cozy glade on the lakeside near a war camp not far from Rift city. And Sanguine will approve the choice of our guild of the inn in Deshaan. You've found me not by an accident in the Mournhold city by the way. Air and nature here remind me of my homeland in Port Telvannis.

- Tell us five fun facts about your guild.

1. There are warriors in our guild that hates magic and reject to use it.
    2. We have an ancient Guildmaster who never shows up.
    3. Our PVP raid leader was recently banned by the reports of other fraction players from AD (fortunately he is okay now).
    4. We have an officer who wishes good luck instead of good night to people who are going to sleep.
    5. Nerf Abraxus Exile. Every 4:00 CEST he get's all keeps in Cyrodiil back...

- If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?

- You can always find us in Tamriel but if you are looking for recruiting officer you may type to him or send the letter: @Nosforus; @Fecius; @Zaban.

Под этим Солнцем и Небом, мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
    Edited by Fecius on October 16, 2014 2:06PM
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • RoburRoy
    RoburRoy
    Soul Shriven
    The Best of the Best!
  • AztecKingNL
    AztecKingNL
    Soul Shriven
    Al1mbLc.png
    •What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
    Dutch Lions Pact -- The Name Says It All, plus we were the first Dutch guild since the beta release in the Ebonheart Pact.

•When was your guild formed?
    The guild was established on march 30th 2014 on beta server in the second round weekend.

Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
    We found each other at beta weekend's when early access started, we made the guild and quickly grew to the first big Dutch speaking guild in the Ebonheart pact. We still have much fun together.

•What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
    Ebonheart Pact, but we are also Multi-faction.

•Why did you choose that alliance?
    Because we admire the Alliance for its leader and the three races that normal fight each other and now formed a blood pact together to find better days and use each other’s strength.

•How many members does your guild currently have?
    We currently have 348 members on the day this was written.

•Does your guild have a website?
    Yes, but you need to join the group to read the info.
    You can find us at the address below.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1458793501024024/

•What times and days is the guild most active?
    Our members play at different times of the day, you may call it shift groups. At any given time there are approximately ten to fifteen people online.

•What countries do your members span?
    All our members are from the Netherlands and Belgium.

•What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
    Most of the time we do Dungeons, Questing, PvP in Cyrodill, and occasionally role playing. Sometimes for the fun factor we create in-game screenshots with guild-members.

•What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
    We are trying to do all of those things in-game.

•What makes your guild unique?
    We are a fun family, and we all have different personalities. We love each other and work together and help each other were we can.

•Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
    Yes, we have an Alliance with these guilds for members and trials. Those are the “Legends of the Benelux”, “Brutality and Domination”.

•Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
    We don’t plan things ahead, but do everything via guild chat or teamspeak3.

•What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    We all love the game and we’re having fun every single day that we are playing. Occasionally not all days are good, in those times we help each other to fix it., what brings the outcome that we grow strong as one big family and with love for each other and by helping each other in every way we can. All in all, a band of brothers/sisters kind of way.

•Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
    We follow these princes for their good quality's not the bad: Sithis, Meridia and Sheogorath.

•After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
    We loot big banks for items and motifs etc, and sometimes we just have fun in a inn.

•Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
    1: We’ve got good crafters.
    2: We always have fun when grouping.
    3: We are a social and helpful guild.
    4: We always have a lot fun on teamspeak3.
    5: When we’re doing Dungeons, PvP or Trials, we will always go for the win.

•If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
    @AztecKingNL - the leader
    @Selassi - General
    @Selerna - General
    @Vinniekliennie - General
    @‌Savantia - General
    @Sirkillahead - General
    @Vulthuryol - General
    @Tamarap86 - General
    KwxTApp.png
    kfriJt2.jpg
    f7r4Xpv.png
    Edited by AztecKingNL on October 22, 2014 2:35PM
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire and Ice

Screenshot_20141019_011920_zps76c68618.png
    Screenshot_20141019_012500_zpsfe5173ae.png
    Screenshot_20141019_012953_zpsa94e4c7b.png
    Screenshot_20141221_214818_zps1e2bcb8e.png
    We could not really decide which group picture to go with...

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history or significance?
    Sanedor, the original Guild Master of Fire and Ice, never actually explained why he chose this name. Some of our members swear that it is a reference to "A Song of Ice and Fire", but yet again the creator has not confirmed or denied this. So our Guild's name remains a mystery.

Fire and Ice was first formed back in the Beta and then reformed in Early Access. The idea behind Fire and Ice was to make an all-around guild that focused on trading and socialising, as well as PvP and PvE. All the while serving as a platform for people to find friends, help out new players, team up for veteran content, etc.

Although we have members from across all three alliances, we are prodominantly made up of Daggerfall Covenant players.

After trying out the Beta, it was the alliance that made the most sense to pick.

We are always sitting at above 450 members and sometimes we are at the cap of 500. We make a conscious effort to keep the guild active by constantly recruiting players and purging inactive ones.

Yes, you can check us out at http://esofireandice.guildlaunch.com/ Here we post pictures from events along with event information and other stuff. On occasion we set each other challenges, currently we have a "Defeat a dungeon naked" challenge going.

Because our guild is so big and have members from all over the world there are 20-30 people online at any given time, but during North American "prime-time" we tend to have between 60-100 depending on the day of the week.

What languages or countries do your members span?
    We span across most English speaking countries as we have members from all over America as well as Europe and also Australia and New Zealand. As for languages the predominant one is English.

We host guild events that are quite popular, but anything guild related is always a sure success, from 12 man trials runs to smaller group activities such as dungeon crawling or fishing.

As mentioned we try to encompass every single aspect of the game and therefore do both PvE, PvP, Trading, socialising in form of events, inane discussions about the game on our Raidcall channel and so on. The only thing we do not do very much of is Roleplaying.

Our members. We have some awesome people that are dedicated to making others enjoy the game or helping out when needed. Although some may say otherwise, Fire and Ice is a democracy, with the Officers being there to ensure peace and equality and the members being there because they enjoy the way we do things. We are open about who we take in and we do not limit ourselves by prohibiting mature language. That being said, we do strike down with the vengeance of the Eight Divines when people are being offensive, racist or otherwise abusive in their language. Fire and Ice is the kind of guild where people feel accepted and appreciated.

We are not part of a guild alliance, but it does seem like people from many different guilds come together at Fire and Ice, because we are so very different from most other guilds.

Yes, indeed. We do Skyshard Hunts, Lorebook Hunts, Training Runs in Aetherian Archive and Hel Rah Citadel, PvP carnage in Cyrodiil and whatever other creative things we can come up with.

For some of the members that have been with Fire and Ice for a long while it must be the time we did a Keep Capture Event in Hopesfire, a campaign that now no longer exists, but which was at the time controlled 100 % by the Aldmeri Dominion. We managed to capture two Keeps and claimed one for ourselves, but no sooner than we had done so did the Empress appear with her 5 man kill squad. One moment 6 members of our 12 man group stood on the walls of a keep raining fire down upon the Empress and the next she had leapt with wings ablaze onto the wall and had slaughtered every last man singlehandedly. Although it meant defeat, it was a cool moment that displayed to us the fury of a Dragonknight monarch.

If the guildchat during the night is anything to go by, it is safe to say that we openly worship Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness.

Rivenspire is without a doubt the most favoured place for our members to go and chill out while watching the guild chat unfold in whichever grand discussion that is the topic of the day.

1. All of our officers each have unique personal titles, our token French guy is for example "Officer of Tolerance and Ambassador of France".
    2. We use Raidcall for communicating, even though 95% of people say, "Raidcall is that like TeamSpeak?"
    3. We are not sponsored by Raidcall, even though we promote the hell out of it!
    4. We have an officer chat where we secretly discuss everything... or do we..?
    5. The Guild Master, @Saturn666, likes to have people breathe for him in Raidcall when nobody is talking.. don't ask why.

All Fire and Ice members are able to invite to the guild, but if you would like to contact one of the officers behind recruiting directly, you can message @Saturn666, @BluePuppy, @Mrrlyn or @jameson2311. Keep in mind that our website is not for people wanting to join the guild, but rather for people who are already members.
    Edited by Saturn on December 22, 2014 2:46PM
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removed - Guild Disbanded.
    Edited by Ixtyr on August 4, 2015 10:04PM
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • lumithelock
    lumithelock
    ✭✭
    I must warn you i am a little crazy :P
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    1398881653.png
    M20MU6N.jpg

What is your guild’s name?
    We uphold the name of Artisan's Guild.

Does that name have a special history or significance?
    As 'artisan' refers to a worker in a skilled trade, particularly handcrafted, we felt Artisan's Guild was a name which would not only have literal meaning, but a more tailored one as well. The individualized craft(s) of our players creates a large collection of talented people and group resources. From day one, we have made our guild about the player and we believe this adds to the personalized significance of our name.

When was your guild formed?
    Our guild was officially established on March 31, 2014.

During the beta Elder Scrolls Online, many of us were interested in crafting our own weapons and armor; however, our in-game knowledge at this point was limited. After seeing the large demand by players to form a guild centered around crafting, the Artisan's Guild was formed. Since we do not strive to be an everything guild, this allows us to focus on crafting, which in turn gives our players the best help as they grow their craft.

We are originally based in Aldmeri Dominion; however, we do not swear fealty to any alliance. Our guild is evenly comprised of AD, DC, and EP players. This makes us a more dynamic and resourceful guild to all alliances.

Each alliance has its benefits, so as a guild, we support all, but swear to none.

Artisan's Guild has 500 members; however, we try to keep a few spots open to give our players the opportunity and space to invite.

Yes, our website is: http://www.eso-artisansguild.com/. As a guild mate, it is important to periodically revisit our site because we do provide updated information.

Our guild is active throughout the week; however, due to the North American majority, we are most active during US evening hours and weekends.

Artisan's Guild respectfully represents players gaming from the United States, Australia, Canada, Argentina, the United Kingdom (such as England & Wales), Egypt, the Netherlands, Dubai UAE, Estonia, Lithuania, Chile, Cyprus, India, & New Zealand.. Our apologies if we missed any, but we gladly support them as well.

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together the most?
    Crafting is our foremost passion. Many of our players also join together for group challenges, a relaxing day of fishing, or a friend to quest with.

What is your favorite activity when you gather in game? Pillaging dungeons, breaking into forts in Cyrodiil, trading and roleplaying in taverns, or working on your guild craftsmanship and business?
    Since our guild encompasses all three alliances, guild chat is mainly where we come together to help one another in our crafts. We have a very helpful community and genuinely want to see players improve their skills for their benefit.

Our guild is all about the player. We do not employ gimmicks, or require gold to join or keep us afloat. We have a respected guild because we demonstrate servant leadership and we have a dedicated group of folks who have become an in-game family. We are a dedicated crafting guild that has not wavered from our purpose since day one.

Artisan's is a standalone guild. Originally in the earlier phases of the game, we were teamed up with another newly formed guild; however, we realized it was to our benefit to continue along the Elder Scrolls journey on our own. This has allowed us to focus our attention on maintaining and strengthening the Artisan's internal unification.

We have hosted several Artisan's lottery events, which is a great way to win gold (no strings attached, 100% back to the winners) and enjoy a fun evening in the company of guild mates. Occasionally, our guild members will create guild chat quizzes -- an interactive way to include all players. Within the community, you can often find us giving away free items to lower level zones. When our guild bank becomes overstocked, due to very generous donations, we love to have the opportunity to help players with their crafting in this way.

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    The most memorable aspect was the formation of the Artisan's Guild. We were forming a crafting guild when there were no specific crafters and a very limited range of crafting knowledge. Everyone collaborated together and decided on what they would like to do and from that moment, our guild has continually been improving and working together to be a great resource for others. A more recent memorable moment was getting our players to come together for a picture to represent their alliance branch of the Artisan's Guild. These moments will always be fond to a Guild Leader.

Unless there are individualized secret followers, the Artisan's Guild does not follow a Daedric Prince. We have our own mission as a guild and work together to ensure we adapt and grow as necessary.

We can be found roaming the hills of Rivenspire, relaxing at a crafting station in Elden Root, or enjoying a cup of mead in Riften. Most of all, we enjoy a hearty laugh and good conversation in guild chat.

Tell us five fun facts about your guild!
    (1) Our guild is home to many married couples, which is great to have the extra support and neat to watch them enjoy the game together.
    (2) We have players in all walks of the game, in all factions, and with different skill sets. We're diverse!
    (3) Artisan's Guild is run by a husband/wife duo, which allows us to dedicate more one-on-one attention to our members.
    (4) We believe ourselves to be the oldest dedicated crafting guild on the North American server, that to this day still maintains a 500 active player roster.
    (5) From the beginning, we never tried to be a guild who does a little of everything. We believe we can offer the best crafting assistance when we focus our attention on the crafting aspect of the game. From day one, we have been focused on the fellowship of crafting.

@Sneak-Thief, Founder of the Artisan's Guild & Husband
    @Sweetroll-Thief, Guild Leader & Wife
    You can message/mail us in-game, or send an email to: esoArtisansGuild@gmail.com
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I hope you enjoy reading about our guild, and we look forward to being in the spotlight!
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on November 11, 2014 4:11AM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    APvMrcn.png
    tL1FKkI.png
    YYZQzt3.png

• What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
    Our guild's name is Gold Dragons. It was formed from two really basic concepts. We're Ebonheart based so choosing a dragon as our emblem was a must in the beginning. Being Gold Dragons, we have a strong sense of justice and what is right.

• When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
    The Gold Dragons was formed September 12, 2014. We actually started as an offshoot from another guild after the guildmaster stopped playing. The a lot of the members left soon after but two of us formed our own guild.

• What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
    We’ve sworn allegiance to Jorunn the Skald King and the Ebonheart Pact.

• Why did you choose that alliance?
    Most of our members have one or multiple characters based in the alliance or they started in the Pact when they started playing ESO.

• How many members does your guild currently have?
    Currently, we have 146 members but we are always looking for more.

• Does your guild have a website?
    At present, we don’t. It has been discussed a couple of times within the guild but we haven’t been able to reach a decision.

• What times and days is the guild most active?
    It varies. Being that the guild master is based in Australia, the most active times would be around 10am AEST to 3pm AEST. After that, it drops off a bit.

• What countries do your members span?
    We don’t really know. We do know that some members are based in North America and some are based in Australia. Beyond that though, we can’t tell.

• What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
    We recently started forming groups to do Public and Group dungeons. Mainly to clear achievements and take advantage of the Undaunted pledges.

• What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
    We don’t have one main focus, although we did when the guild started. We dabble a bit of everything from PvE and PvP, to crafting and trading. We do occasionally meet up to beat each other with swords though.

• What makes your guild unique?
    It’s a bit hard to stand out on the North American server as there are so many guilds out there. It would probably have to be our social nature. We are always talking in chat together, usually cracking jokes at each other if we can or just helping out our other members.

• Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
    We aren’t part of a larger alliance. We prefer to stand alone and make a name for ourselves.

• Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
    We do a weekly raffle draw every Sunday AEST. Prizes have varied through the weeks though but we are finally settling on something a bit more consistent. Apart from that, we don’t really hold any special events at current.

• What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    Haven’t had too many as we are still fairly new. Probably the day we claimed a scroll in PvP from the dreaded Daggerfall Covenant.

• Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
    We all have an admiration of good ol’ Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness.

• After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
    Wind down? There is no down time for us. We’ve got to keep moving. Things to do, gold to make, people to rescue and monsters to slay.

• Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
    - We have an odd love of cheese
    - We once held a drum circle in the middle of Mournhold (we were out of tune)
    - We've tried to use a guild member as a raffle prize (they were all for it too)
    - Nobody steals our sweetrolls.
    - We cliff dive often, sometimes involuntarily.

In game, they should contact @AzraelKrieg but they can speak to anyone as all members can recruit. We will often contact players in the zone chats if they ask if any guilds are recruiting so we aren't sneaky about it.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great House Telvanni

telvanni_impressions2443Pop.png

• What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

Vivicah: Since you insist on calling us a guild, yes. Our name has a special history of significance. We are the Great House Telvanni, originated on Vvardenfell and here on the mainland for business that is none of your concern. If you are not familiar with us, you should perhaps stop wasting my time and invest in some general education instead.

Vivicah: Oh, you are still here? Well, then you probably know that all the Great Houses have their origin in the customs of the Chimer. As do we. Since the Dunmer exist, so does the Great House Telvanni, or at least you can't prove anything else. In the dawn of the conflict with Molag Bal, we came over to the mainland, an Imperial spy sailing ahead and claiming our name for purposes yet unknown. Fortunately he was soon thereafter assassinated by Baladas Demnevanni, who yielded the leadership of the mainland branch of the Great House voluntarily to myself in this year's summer. He is totally not dead, which is proven by him returning from his research trip and taking the position of the Magister, second only to the Archmagister, which was me. We recently swapped, though, so I have more time for my research.

Vivicah: None. We are our own alliance, and swearing loyalty to one would deny us the possibility to do business as we please. As the Ebonheart Pact has formed itself at the bases of our mushroom towers, this is where most of us can be found.

Vivicah: We did not. I thought I had made this clear? Do you listen to me at all? Who let you in here anyway?

Valorin: Me.

Vivicah: Why?

Valorin: Baladas thought it would be a good idea. Nelvan too, for that matter.

Vivicah: I yield to the voices of reason.

Vivicah: Finally, a good question. I'm not quite sure, as our members are not necessarily the social type and often disappear on research trips that take months, or even years. Recently I bumped into a mer who had spent fifty years in an Ayleid ruin, studying the light on magic patterns with the passing of the stars. Lived on skeevers. Yuck. What was the question again? Oh, yes, members.

Valorin: The latest count lists up 167 Telvanni wizards and hirelings. Of those, around three dozen are currently active on the mainland.

Vivicah: Who counted?

Valorin: Me.

Vivicah: Website? That sounds like something Mephala would do. We recently entered a business relationship with a Hlaalu who's closely connected to the Morag Tong, but of course we do not have a website.

Valorin: They meant our library. Yes, we have one. It's at www.telvanni.eu.

Vivicah: Then why didn't they say so?

Vivicah: There's almost always somebody around, as our members tend to be active at different times of the day or night. However, on Fredas and Loredas there's usually the most activity.

Valorin: The vampires prefer the darker hours.

Vivicah: Vvardenfell, of course. Oh, you mean that. Well, all of them, of course - the Great House Telvanni isn't for Dunmer only, everyone can become a member, given that they meet our completely reasonable requirements. Unlike this Vanus Galerion person, you see.

Valorin: We have members from all corners of the world.

Vivicah: Which is funny, because the world is a globe. But we do have members.

Vivicah: Trying to outsmart each other by throwing around the most clever insults. Sometimes we go on research trips into dungeons, though.

Valorin: That's not entirely true. Beneath all the taunting and s'witcalling lies a solid foundation of social interaction.

Vivicah: Anti-social interaction?

Valorin: Social interaction. Helping each other. Mutual respect. Having a good time. Everybody knows how to not cross the line.

Vivicah: Oh, we're doing these pledges together! Delving dungeons and the like... it's so exciting!

Valorin: Yes, dear.

• What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

Vivicah: Research. Everyone is free to pursue their own line of interest. We recently started more frequent expeditions into the Aetherian Archive and the likes of them. Some engage in the war, some try and uncover secrets from dungeons, and a few of our members spend almost all their time in that filthy skeeverhole of a tavern near Geirmund's hall.

Vivicah: The mere fact that you even ask is insulting.

Valorin: Ahem. Right. Although our members are unique themselves, we shelter many different characters, age groups and professions, we never had serious conflicts or melodramatic disputes among us.

Vivicah: We are the Great House Telvanni.

Valorin: All our members are speaking in whole sentences.

Vivicah: Of course they do! How could they probably not? We are wizards and scholars, not a bunch of rambling madmer!

Valorin: ... who speak in whole sentences.

Vivicah: We have some mercenaries available in case we need an escort for research trips.

Valorin: There are two groups we occasionally work with to explore the more time and merpower consuming challenges.

Vivicah: We are having slave auctions every Fredas. You can bid on a slave, and if you win, they will be yours to command for three days. These auctions are organized and held by our Slavemaster, but since slavery is outlawed under the Pact of the Pitiful, he is having a hard time to get enough qualified auction items. We treat them very well, though. They will only be abused if that is part of the contract, and they will be hired out for a limited range of activities. We are taking good care of them, because they are valuable and, under the given conditions, almost impossible to replace.

Valorin: You forgot our weekly guild meetings.

Vivicah: I did not. Each of them is special. And they are not for guests.

Valorin: This is not helpful.

Vivicah: I think that was when Baladas went for his rechearch trip and left me in charge of the Great House, and the guild vault... I was the most popular Archmagister ever.

Valorin: Yes, dear. Most memorable. That was when I noticed that we don't have a single n'wah among us.

Vivicah: We're not the Dres!

• Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?

Vivicah: Do you secretly - or not so secretly - follow the habit of spontaneous combustion?

Valorin: We do not follow Daedra. Daedra follow us.

• After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

Vivicah: If I told you that, the place would be overrun by n'wah in no time. Oh, mentioning a place overrun by n'wah, we always gather at the feasting place of Geirmund's hall. Yes, we totally do.

Valorin: Some of us like to hang around in the Rift for purposes unknown. Most of the time, our meetings are held in our properties on the mainland, around Kragenmoor.

Vivicah: The Dres claim it's theirs, but we all know the truth.

Vivicah: Fun? Oh, well. We have three members who are Nord. They all can read and write.

Valorin: Every Archmagister so far has been on the autism spectrum.

Vivicah: That's not even funny.

Valorin: Fun facts are not supposed to be funny. Oh, the guild was founded by an Imperial.

Vivicah: He fell down some stairs, though.

Vivicah: They can always contact us at the library, or contact the council members @Valorin, @Sethize, @Vorys-Pontifex, @malakil or the Mouths @argonianlord and @Velothi. Yes, I do like to delegate, so do not contact the Archmagister @ballehalle or the Magister @manavortex unless it's really important. Or you found out how to grow a mushroom tower in Stonefalls.
    Edited by manavortex on November 16, 2014 11:17PM
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!
  • ImPimms
    ImPimms
    10606021_304554049738545_7186346703822275198_n.jpg
    What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history or significance? When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.

Women of Ebonheart was formed by @SolidKar. When searching for a guild that was Ebonheart Pact based, there were many to choose from. There were guilds for so many things, but none existed for female gamers only. So the guild was established to create a women only space for girl gamers to play together in a fun, safe and friendly community. It isn’t easy finding other gamer girls who share your interests so having a guild dedicated just for women has been perfect. You can finally find some girlfriends that understand and join you in your need to stay home on the weekends in your pjs and game!

We have sworn to fight and die for the Pact! (and then be resurrected with Soul Gems to fight again. Banzai!)

The guild was formed in the Pact by the founders, but we are not limited to just Pact members anymore. There a quite a few of us with toons in Dominion and Covenant territories. At the end of the day though, we all return home to the Pact.

How many members does your guild currently have? What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, role playing in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

The guild has grown to 80+ members of all different levels, helping each other with quests, grouping together for boss/dungeon fights, sharing crafting items and even some PVP. We are having a great time and want all women to know of our guild and feel welcome to join. The more the merrier. If you are new to the game and just starting to play or are veteran wishing to have a group that is welcoming, fun and social, then this guild is the guild for you!
    65073_10152398333807060_7703829429110137208_n.jpg

The guild has a very active Facebook group page where we share screenshots, group event information, crafting requests, advice on character builds and lots of cat pictures. New members joining the guild must join the group page first. Having the extra ability to share with each other online has really helped make the guild a fun, friendly community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenofEbonheart/
    1383346_10152394531947060_275572983163508173_n.jpg

What countries do your members span? What times and days is the guild most active?

Most of us are state side, but we do have some ladies from Canada and Australia. Because our members come from all over, the different time zones allow for members to be online at all times of the day and night. You will almost always find at least a couple of us online questing together.

Women have a unique perspective on gaming. Often our experience is more social, sharing, and frequently silly as we kick virtual butt. While all guilds share a social component, The Women of Ebonheart has taken that experience to a new level both in and out of game with our role playing ability (seriously, ask about the werewolf debacle or the vampire rituals), fun screenshot and group events and social support and awareness of each other and our needs both in and out of game.

Our two biggest events currently are our bi-weekly lottery and Cookie Khajiit Clan meetings.

The bi-weekly lottery is pretty self explanatory. Members enter for a chance to win prizes such as rare motifs, recipes, and some good old fashioned gold. A Bristlegut Piglet pet was one of the recent top prizes and the guild then had a competition with a prize to name the pig. The winning name was Spamela!
    10153202_10152378384457060_3862778351683915519_n.jpg
    10351447_10152406114507060_5922217910994845712_n.jpg
    10441092_10152421042032060_4946335968875989432_n.jpg

Our Cookie Khajiit meetings happen once a week on Thursdays.The Cookie Khajiit Clan came from an idea that our members wanted to have toons all at the same level and progress through the game together. During a group photo meetup it was noted that not one of the members had a Khajiit toon. Being the cat loving group that we are, it was decided the group toons should all be Khajiits. It was also decided that the Khajiit toons should all have similar names, a popular chat topic is cookies and recipes have been shared so it seemed like “Cookie” in the name would be a fun idea. We have Cookie Cutter, Cookie Blast and Death by Cookie for example. The Cookie Khajiit Clan members enjoy the meetings and look forward to Thursday nights each week. Almost every guild member has a Khajiit Ebonheart toon now and we run around trying to cause mayhem, wonder and adventure… although we mostly cause confusion.
    1620616_10152386307627060_3346427623365594356_n.jpg
    ccc.jpg
    @ImPimms' favorite memories as a guild leader so far include:

1. Taking a group photo after defeating a dolmen together and a group member telling the guild that it wouldn't re-spawn for 30 minutes and standing posing for the photos as the enemies re-spawned right on top of the group.

2. Having a special event dubbed “Bite Night” where a member was to receive a werewolf bite from another member. The wrong member accidentally getting the bite instead and the hilarity of trying to find someone else with an active bite to help keep the event from being a total failure (the first person who ended up responding to our distress call in need of a bite was…. a vampire).
    10688115_10152407328852060_602669917506666230_o%2B-%2BCopy%2B%282%29.jpg
    1622157_10152489452328191_43222264144109477_n%2B-%2BCopy%2B%282%29.jpg

On our Facebook page sharing stories and screenshots. In game, it’s anywhere we've found something funny or epic that draws our attention.

1. Cookies are our choice for dessert!
    2. Almost every member of the guild has one or more cats in real life.
    3. The fashion consciousness is EPIC.
    4. Every single guild member is actually female in real life.
    5. The number of artists, writers, filmmakers, actors and other creatives is higher than the game average. One of our creative members, @deathbyk1te, even made a guild recruitment video check it out here: http://youtu.be/M6scRHTS33A
    741306_10152461530753191_3237200547818854445_o.jpg

Members should first request to join the group page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenofEbonheart/ or for more information about the guild players can contact @ImPimms or @Brawlita in game.

10648189_10152461530478191_3127994867246657059_o.jpg
    10661894_10152461530323191_2416337809246635642_o.jpg
    10633464_10152461530093191_4891221313949882954_o.jpg
    10672321_10152335753107060_5980711084974174048_n.jpg
    Edited by ImPimms on November 19, 2014 9:11AM
  • RansynBloodway
    original.png?1422233814

We are Blades of Vengeance (BoV)!

Blades of Vengeance was first created in World of Warcraft, back in 2006. We were formed to be a casual guild of players who wanted to have fun with like-minded people. We were active in WoW up until the end of WOLK, and since then have had active communities in Rift and SWTOR.

We are part of the Aldmeri Dominion (AD).

It took us a while to settle on an Alliance to join, and we spent quite a bit of time prior to release thinking about it. To start with I was reluctant to go with AD, mainly because of all the bad rep they got in Skyrim. However in the end, I like the Khajiit and High Elves too much, and we decided to settle on AD. Plus, you know… Queen Ayrenn is hot!

original.jpg?1416289095

The guild fluctuates between 130 - 160 members, and I ensure that anyone who has not been online in the past 30 days is removed from guild - to keep the list current. This is the size that we are happy with – big enough to do almost anything we want, and small enough that it is still a close knit community of players.

Yes, bov.shivtr.com. We have an active forum and Event calendar and new events are being put up every week. We also run several ongoing competitions on the website, such as a daily “Word Finder”, weekly jigsaw puzzle and screenshot competitions. All of our competitions have in game prizes. We also have very active Facebook and Steam groups.

Our prime times are between 7pm and 12pm (Midnight) Melbourne time (GMT/UTC+11) and we generally have anywhere between 20 and 40 members online during these times.

While the majority of our members are based in Australia, we also have members from New Zealand, England, the US, Japan and many other parts of the world.

Based off the turnout from our recent events, I would say that the 2 things our members enjoy doing the most are:
    1. Trials
    2. Random events that serve no in game purpose, other than to gather our members together for some fun, games and the chance to win some prizes.

Definitely a combination of the above. I will say first that we are not a RP guild, although we have the occasional bit of RP banter which is generally amusing. A lot of our time is still spent questing, delving and trying to get to VR14. We have scheduled PVE, PvP and “Fun Run” events on a regular basis and encourage all of our members to come along.

We are a social Aussie based guild, and we aim to see all that ESO has to offer. From what I have seen on the forums and from guild recruitment messages in game, I believe we are one of the biggest, longest running AD Oceanic guilds on the NA server at this point.

original.jpg?1419377327

Right now, we are not part of any larger alliances. We merged with The Hunting Blades (who were featured in a past Guild Spotlight) late 2014 and this has only made the guild stronger.

We do run regular PVE and PvP events, although I don’t class those as “special”. Our special events would be our “Fun Runs” which we run every 2 weeks. I won’t go into great depth on these events here, however the names of the events we have at this point are:
    • Naked Race!
    • Escort!
    • Darts / Lemmings!
    • Scavenger Hunt!

What is your favourite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    My favourite moment in ESO with the guild to date would have to be every time we decide to run through a zone and clear out all the Delves, Skyshards and Dolmens. Everyone is always so relaxed, there is always a lot of banter on TS and it’s just a great lot of fun. Speaking of which, I need to organise another one of those!

Thinking of our members, while we don’t openly follow a specific daedric lord, I would not be surprised to find shrines to Sheogorath set up in a lot of our guildies homes.

Our most recent place to let our hair down was in Auridon, where we played a game of “follow the GM off a cliff and see if you can land on his body”, otherwise known as “Lemmings”. It was a lot of fun.

1. Taking the mickey out of the GM is the fastest way to progress up the ranks.
    2. A very fun atmosphere to quest and hang out
    3. Accepting of newbies. There is always someone willing to help out with answers to questions or assist with killing the occasional World Boss
    4. Very active TS channel – it is a great place to chat, or communicate with your group
    5. Bi weekly competitions for a bit of fun, with in game prizes

If people would like to join the guild, they can either jump over to bov.shivtr.com and put in an application (should take maybe 2 minutes) or hit up one of the following Officers in game:

@RansynBloodway
    @Scamandros
    @magpiemik

Edited by RansynBloodway on March 19, 2015 3:14AM
    Ransyn Bloodway - Guildmaster of Blades of Vengeance
    SEXY, DANGEROUS, HAAAAAAAAS!
    bov.shivtr.com
  • jwill1991
    jwill1991
    ✭✭
    If I must, I suppose I can offer my insight for this interview. Ask away my dear.

Family%20Photo%20-%20Forum6036.png

-What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance? Our name is no secret to those to those who dwell in the shadows. To many we are known as Death... Those closer to us call us by what we are, Family... We however, go by our name Clan Shar'Matar as it has been and always shall be. Our meaning has been lost in time, but this is what makes us unique and identifiable.

-When was your guild formed?Tell us the story of how the guild came to be. The clan has been here since the day of first. Upon one of the first scyons to meet Lamae, my old mother becoming one with the night.. We created the clan to become a home for those failing a purpose. We have given them family, a destiny, and power to live as the world changes around them. (actual date: 4/16/2014)

-What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to? The immortal blood gifted by Lamae and those who run with Hircine's pack do not swear to any mortal King or Queen. While the majority of our family's estates lay within the reach of the Aldmeri Dominion, we shall continue to spread our darkness to all deeps in Tamriel. We have those that live within the other factions yes, though to answer your question in a unique manner we do find most new bloods within the Dominion's lands yes... indeed. However, we shall continue to accept those from all of the realm. It is not their fault if they were born in their mortal shell within a separate part of Tamriel.

Screenshot_20141107_0220379921Mid.png

-Why did you choose that alliance? We found a strong base of those wishing to turn to vampirism and lycanthropy within the reaches of the Aldmeri Dominion, and began here for that very reason. We grew quickly at first, and then with the mortal's endless war within the fields of Cyrodiil it dawned on us that we could meet all who wish to join our family and our cause. I can say with certainty that we do enjoy the lands shrouded in trees and growth of nature. For as the mortals shall change and perish around us through the years, these lands shall remain unchanged. Much as the great trees in Grahtwood stand firm and continue in their life as we shall also continue to thrive.

Ronno-Waterfall-Training8582Mid.png

-How many members does your guild currently have? Our great family once numbered three hundred and sixty seven members. We then had to close our ranks upon realization that many only wished for the gifts we had to offer, the bites that are given freely to those that join us. We have since dropped to half of what we once were, with one hundred fifty four. Roughly sixty awaken from their rest on a regular basis to unleash terror upon the night.

-Does your guild have a website? A what now? Ah, yes I think I know of which you speak. The knowledge board within the twisting dimensions of Nirn. Yes, we do have one of these and it is used by all.
    sharmatar.com

-What times and days is the guild most active? The family is active every day and every night. Though as we are those that thrive under the moon and the dark skies, most of our hunting and activities occur during the evening. (The guild is full of people that are online at different times of the day, however most activities and participation events happen during the evenings between 8pm and 2am EST)

-What countries do your members span? (Our members span to many places in the world, and we hope to continue to bring in more from all around. As of now we have members in the US, Australia, England, Canada, Russia, Norway, and Sweden.)

-What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most? (We are an active RP guild for Vampires, Werewolves, and those seeking the darkness to aid in balancing the light within Tamriel. We RP face to face for most events. We meet across different zones in certain places for this. We also participate in Cyrodiil "hunts" and "games" to tie us into PVP and PVE daily. We are a helpful bunch, and focus on the fact that we are a family and participation is key.)

Banishing7303Mid.png

-What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination? We do meet in Taverns, yet we prefer to be a bit more active in the field. There is so much Tamriel has to offer now, it would be a shame to let it go to waste. Though we care not for which side wins, we do take for family hunts in Cyrodiil quite often. We also move to slaughter those within the delves and caverns that stand against our kind. So to answer this question I would have to say we do everything. We all enjoy each others company no matter the setting.

-What makes your guild unique? (What makes us unique is that we are very focused on family. The number one rule within our ranks is No Disrespect. Whether it be crafting help, aid in purchasing mounts, or helping others to level and learn. We pride ourselves in creating an atmosphere where turn over rate is low. Most that end up leaving are due to them leaving the game itself for Real Life reasons.)

-Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them? We are in an alliance, though that alliance used to be much larger. We have found others like us, that we enjoy protecting as they protect us. Many moons ago we stepped out to search for other vampire and werewolf clans/covens. Upon finding them we offered an alliance, one where we would meet and do many events together. (In the day we live in, the RP community can be kind of scarce if stories and events begin to dwindle. It is important to us that those that enjoy ALL of what this game has to offer, stand together in a united cause to keep what we love alive and strong.)

-Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them! We do host special events, but these events are primarily for those within our alliances. We have held gala's involving games and prizes such as gold, rare equipment, etc. We enjoy piecing together events that involve as many as possible. Our largest event thus far as been a Cyrodiil hunt in which we had two full groups of twenty five each, vampires and werewolves alike, cleaving our way through the fields of war. Marvelously bloody it was, a grand time indeed.

-What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO? (I do not think I can single out one particular thing that stands above the rest. There have been many events we've been able to put together with the community in which we all had a blast and truly knew that we were here to stay. As more content comes out and more places are to be discovered, there is always something new for us to do. Keep the content coming ESO, the RP community thrives off of every detail whether it be new gear, dungeons, or even something as small as emotes.)

-Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one? What a PREPOSTEROUS question!? Follow a Daedric Prince when the god of schemes himself cursed the all mother! By oblivion no... Our father or not, we shall bring Molag Bal his demise. Just as we shall do for the false divine Arkay. The wretched fiends...

Darkness57382Mid.png

-After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down? We have gathered many resources throughout our many moons of existence. Whether it be the Moth Priest temple in North East Cyrodiil, or the Valano Manor in Silsailen in the reaches of Auridon, there are many places we meet to wind down and call home. Our main home however is a place that does not exist on the map at this time (guild chat), for it has been ripped from the lands of Nirn itself and rests in the heavens above Tamriel. Those of our kind can never, be too careful.

-Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
    -Well for one we were once the largest and most active vampire/werewolf clan among Tamriel. I am not sure if this still stands, but it was a nice thing to know for certain.
    -We have many in the clan that are very familiar with Tamriel's history and yes even its future. (Many lore savvy people here for the RP community.)
    -We use literally every aspect of the lands. Whether it be hunting in Cyrodiil, exploring the many caverns and delves, creating master crafters, trading with others to promote our economy; there is simply nothing.. That we do not do.
    -Our hierarchy in the clan is unique. We prefer everyone to have a say in what we do. There are royal advisers that offer new ideas and structural plans. We even have a blood council in which we rotate random members through each week. This allows everyone a chance to see things from the view of those in charge and to further new ideas and improvements.
    -( We are among one of the only RP guilds that do In-Character PVP. This offers us a unique opportunity for character development. Being in an environment of war helps inform our character choices in a way that wouldn't be thought of within a peaceful setting. We are huge in using everything ESO has to offer, both new and old.)

-If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
    If those within Tamriel are interested in joining the family, they may find more at our board of knowledge as mentioned earlier. (sharmatar.com) Or, you can always find myself or the Royal Advisers. Malthyra is my name, though many titles are known. Ronno, Katiara Nightborne, Lillith Sohineh, Caspian of Dragonstar, Valendrial, and Jimmy the Fixer are my Royal Officers. You may reach any of us throughout both day and night. Come one and come all. Join the theatre of the night and offer yourselves. We are waiting.

Screenshot_20141103_2347005416Mid.png
    Edited by jwill1991 on November 23, 2014 8:15PM
  • Urmi
    Urmi
    ✭✭
    GuildBanner-1.jpg

We are "The Tormented" , The name reflects how we felt when we joined past guilds .

Our guild was formed about 1 month ago . Me and my Boyfriend got tired of joining guilds with rude and non socializing communities so we decided to make our own guild that encourages people no matter what faction/time you're on to group , talk freely & to share resources .

We are cross-faction even though it says we are AD

We chose cross-faction so any alliance at any time can find someone to talk to or group up with whenever they wanted .

We currently have 80 members

We sure do ! He's the link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheTormentedEso/

We keep a constant amount of people all day

USA/EU

Dungeons and tons of chatting

1511826_1013708385313337_7216679357422466109_o.jpg

• What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving
      dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, role-playing in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

We like to do a bit of everything honestly , not much pvp though , that's why we are a PvE/Social guild !

People are actually helpful and love to talk and just have fun with no drama.

Nope we are something of our own :)

We do ! Contests,guild pics, dungeon events , and much more !

Having over 30 people show up for our guild pictures it was a ton of fun !

No , But i cannot say if some of our guildies do !

We like to just chat for a while in voice or guild chat , sometimes we get together and run around Tamriel

*Our guild ranks are based on how tormented you are ranging from "The Distressed" to " The Scourged "
      *We have a firefighter and a police officer who play
      *We encourage people to talk freely in our guild chat and not be judged by anything
      *We love to talk and rant about anything
      *Some of our members are over 60 and play better than most of us haha

If you are interested in joining our ranks you can contact @Urmibish @Kritpwns @Dimeles or @Organotha

1397055_763216767048614_8867128689277987560_o.jpg
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2981517.jpg

What is your guild’s name?

Our guild is called The Westwind Claws. We are known as the Claws. Mostly we are a paramilitary group, a mafia style family and a pack of werewolves.

Does that name have a special history or significance?

Certainly, our guild takes its name from two sources. The Westwind Lighthouse, which serves as an administrative base of operations in Rivenspire, and Claws deriving from our Lycanthropic nature. I picked an in game location to strength our lore.

When was your guild formed?

The Westwind Claws officially established on August 17th, 2014. After search for two weeks to find a werewolf pack, it became clear that was a frustrated quest. Then I decided to make my own and take our chances.

I contracted lycanthropy and realized that this power could be used to benefit the Daggerfall Covenant as a whole, but first I would need a pack who I could call my family. The survival of our kind is in its numbers.

We bend the knee to High King Emeric and are loyal patriots to the Daggerfall Covenant. But the pack and its members comes first, always.

The Daggerfall Covenant has beautiful landscapes and architecture, and above all, we believe that High King Emeric is the best chance for Tamriel. Also it is believed this alliance has the most numerous roleplay community.

We have 110+ members in our pack with peaks of 40 online. We are open to all who embrace lycanthropy. Even before the werewolf buff changes came to be.

Yes, our website serves to coordinate our RP and other events: http://westwind.enjin.com

The pack actively hunts more frequently when the sun has set and the moon shines bright. Our peak time being Friday/Saturday nights EST. There is enough diversity across time zones to ensure no wolf hunts alone!

Most commonly, our wolves come from UK, Canada, USA, Australia and Brazil. Our plan is to spread lycanthropy right across the globe! We do not discriminate and welcome all regions. Only requirement is basic English for communication matters.

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together the most?

Roleplaying is very important to us. It's a foundation for all of our play, and we believe that it enriches everything we do. Our Bloodmoon ritual is the starting point for all of our new pups. We hunt together in PVE, organizing scheduled dungeon runs and group challenges. We devour our enemies in PVP and also enjoy our time in the tavern!

What is your favorite activity when you gather in game? Pillaging dungeons, breaking into forts in Cyrodiil, trading and roleplaying in taverns, or working on your guild craftsmanship and business?

A personal pleasure of mine is running with the pack and completing dungeons. The interests of the pack vary, and we take part in all facets of the game. We have a master crafter, an orc smith! Our PVP campaign is Thornblade and we hunt there everyday as a pack. Now we dabbling into Trials and other end game content. The Pack Master choice of favorite activity is definitely the Dragonstar Arena, to hunt valiant prey in the name of Hircine.

We are all werewolves, all members! We use RP as the foundation for what we do. If we are bringing the fight to the Ebonheart Pact in Cyrodiil, we would RP that we received this contract from the High King. We are also very open to new role players and will not turn them away, we are very supportive and enjoy mentoring our new pups.

Our guild currently has an Alliance with the Dark Carnival guild. They ‘re useful contacts to have and have specialists who have more insight into Arcane matters. The alliance started as the Claws being a security force for the Carnival and was definitely sealed by a marriage between the guild leaders.

Giving Hircine’s blessing is a weekly event which never fails to impress our new initiates. We have multiple events weekly, which our members can keep track of on our website. Other events worth mentioning is our eating and drinking contests, fishing holidays, archery and jousting tournaments, the horse racing and of course the world bosses, dolmens and public dungeons runs in a RP fashion. Also our monthly lottery.

I’m always awe struck when we gather in shift into our bestial forms. Seeing a congregation of so many Werewolves is very inspiring. When all those people gather together and shift at the same time forming a proper pack of werewolves, any moment becomes memorable for us. We always have at least twenty people in the group, so one can imagine all the wolves charging together.

We worship the great Huntsman, the father of Man beasts. Our lord, Hircine. We honor him in our hunts, and in turn, he blesses us with our gift. We keep it a secret in role playing scenarios. Hircine demands prey and prey we give to him. We choose to favor a deity who is allied to our case, there is no question about the Huntsman.

After a successful hunt we often enjoy a beverage at the Dead Wolf Inn or any tavern of convenience. We also holiday in our retreat at Kerbol’s Hollow, which I’m sure most would agree, is a sanctuary for lycanthropes.

Tell us five fun facts about your guild!

After consulting with the pack, I would like to present our five fun facts:

1. We don't have a mechanical bull, but we have the dwemer mechanical daedroth for parties!

2. Our guild is named after a lighthouse.

3. "Buttsniff" is a meme among us. It is used for everything. Salutes, goodbyes, pokes. Like real life wolves do! We also have our own dog jokes and pack language.

4. Our pack have more real life females than males. The ladies are sure feral to populate a werewolf guild!

5. One hundred plus pure werewolves.

If you would like to join our pack, you can contact me with the UserID @Cously or apply on our website. You could also come and observe one of our Bloodmoon ceremonies and reach out to us there! Come and get involved!

2981518.jpg

EDIT: Spell Checking.
    Edited by Cously on November 29, 2014 10:04AM
  • ForestGuard
    ForestGuard
    ✭✭✭
    2964386.jpg

The Bramblescar Clan's name is significant in that it represents strength, healing and perseverance. Our journeys are filled with brambles and thorns, and though we'll certainly bleed we will also endure, forming scars to tell the stories of our greatness.

The Clan was formed early in the fall of the year 2E 582. Krolg gro-Drazharg, a wood orc loyal to his wood elven allies, had suffered the consequences of being a lone wolf. Nearly meeting his death by a mammoth's tusk, he emerged with a greater need for companionship and a drive to lead. A variety of other events occurred that lead him to Veesu-Ra, a brute of an argonian from the Gray Mire. Together they went to Elden Root and pressed to speak with King Camoran Aeradan, only managing to work their way up to one of his many advisers, who nonetheless helped them to establish the clan as it was mutually beneficial for The Dominion and the stray people of Valenwood.

The Clan is loyal to The Aldmeri Dominion and seeks to strengthen Valenwood by focusing on unexpected connections.

The forests of Valenwood are ancient, many places have been untouched by man or mer. The Three Banners War threatens the health of the bosmeri nation and the sacred Green, and with Queen Ayrenn on the Ruby Throne the threat will be extinguished.

(The first four are played by myself.)
    (There are 3 or more players who have not yet joined through RP.)

Krolg gro-Drazharg
    Epherus
    Veesu-Ra
    Mouth-Full-Of-Frogs
    Falondir

Only a thread on TESO-RP.com:
    http://www.teso-rp.com/forum/page/1/m/9324623/viewthread/16302184-bramblescar-clan-multiracial-valenwood-guild

Random days throughout the week, later into the nights.
    (PST 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

United States of America and countries in Europe as far as I know.

Roleplaying, PvE (Public Dungeons, etc.)

Roleplaying with a focus on public events and inclusive stories.

We strive to adhere to the lore of the world while adding to it our own stories, which in themselves are rather unique. The mini-alliance of wood elves, wood orcs and argonians within Cormount may seem almost overly unique, but in my mind it was just waiting to happen, the politics of it make more sense than you'd first think.

Not really, but we are based on TESO-RP.com and we have a loose sort of kinship with every roleplayer and roleplaying guild out there.

We do! I've been putting on the Green Leaf Tavern since early summer, and we recently started up the Cormount Story Circle. They alternate on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM PST. I've been completely in awe of how the ESO Community Managers have kept the community aware of our events. I've never seen such respect and support from a game's team.

Oh this is a hard one. Even being around for such a short time, we've had some really enjoyable RP together and with the public. Krolg gro-Drazharg, meeting Falondir, Rhael and Dovres was really kind of hilarious. He was told the two wood elves (Dovres is the lone dunmer) were going to help him with a contract the clan had picked up, but when he met them they had a half dozen questions and he lost his patience, grumbling something to the effect of "Mauloch's balls, you've got a lot of questions! Are you in or not?" Shortly after they were dropping giant spiders, covered in webs, guts and goo, and a poisoned Krolg was threatening to rip out the dark elf's spine and use it as a belt for breaking the only antidote vial.

Some within the clan may secretly revere the Huntsman, Hircine. Krolg is a werewolf and seeks to form a hidden pack within the clan to hunt together. He more often hunts in Reaper's March, avoiding civilization but occasionally killing traveling merchants and wandering khajiit.

The Green Leaf Tavern has the best jagga east of Vulkwasten, if that's how you like to wind down. Otherwise some retire to Bramblescar Hold, a treespire in Cormount that houses multiple pod-homes higher up in the branches. There's even a bridge grown by the resident greenspeaker, Epherus, leading to a refurbished wood orc longhouse.

-We eat people. No. Not really. The Meat Mandate is only loosely adhered to by some bosmer within the Clan.
    -We tell awesome stories. Want to know how tigers got their stripes? Ask Falondir! He knows the truth!
    -We have an awkward, tubby, drooling, thieving argonian who keeps our meats freezy so they stay good for eats. But he also eats a lot of the meats... So he's not particularly efficient.
    -We are loosely connected to The Dominion Accord, an Out of Character community coordination guild for ALL of The Aldmeri Dominion's roleplayers.
    -We intend to take many more contracts in roleplaying, likely running through delves In Character and seeing what trouble we can get into.

@‌ForestGuardian651
    OR
    Forest Guard (On TESO-RP.com)

2997206.jpg
    Edited by ForestGuard on November 29, 2014 9:57PM
  • Walliegator
    Walliegator
    Soul Shriven
    [img][/img]Thisone_zps1a7e7f8a.png

•What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

Fear is Failure (FiF) It doesn't really have a history but it does stand for our outlook on the game and life in general. Fear only holds us back and the only way to conquer it is to push past it and overcome.

•When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.

The guild was founded on 3/30/2014 but really didn't start recruiting
    until after update 3. FiF came to be when we realized there was a
    high demand for a casual guild that would teach players "the ropes" ,not be
    discouraging in the process, and still be progressive. So we sought out to be that guild.

•What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?

Ebonheart Pact

•Why did you choose that alliance?

Why would you not choose EP?

•How many members does your guild currently have?

We are currently sitting at just over 200 members and quickly growing.

•Does your guild have a website?

Yes We do >>> www.fearisfailure.guildlaunch.com

•What times and days is the guild most active?

As we stated before, we pride ourselves on being a casual yet progressive guild. so our play times are a little loose/flexible, but we try to run trials daily at 1pm est, 8pm est, and 2am est. Our core nights are Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

•What countries do your members span?

We have players all around the globe

•What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?

We would have to say trials.

•What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

Our core focus is running Trials and getting our guildies geared and where they need/want to be with their characters.

•What makes your guild unique?

We are willing to work with ANY player as long as they are willing to be respectful and keep good relations with EVERYONE on the server. We pride ourselves on being that helping hand that anybody and everybody can turn to. We have specific class officers that will take the time needed to "coach" a player and give advice on what gear, abilities, glyphs, and builds are viable for their class.

•Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?

No we are not.

•Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!

We have guild tabard days, where anyone seen wearing our tabard that day in the open world get their name put into a hat for a 20k gold drawing. We are also trying to start a guild scavenger hunt but that is still in the works.
    `
    •What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?

We would have to say the 1st time we downed Mantikora, We spent many many hours pounding our head against a wall with that fight. It was such a huge relief and accomplishment for us when we finally watched him go down.

•Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?

No

•After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

We spend alot of time in Belkarth, Mournhold, and Riften.

•Tell us five fun facts about your guild.

-We have Rob in our guild
    -Started with 3 people a week after update 3 and are now at 200+
    -Willing to train new players to help get them "trial ready"
    -We also help other guilds with strats and other mechanics so they can lead their own guilds through trials
    -We posted one of the first actual training videos for Mantikora

•If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?

Any member of FiF has the ability to invite players but you can always send an in game mail to @Walliegator - @Mysticaluprisen - @Ulquiorra82. Or you can visit our website - www.fearisfailure.guildlaunch.com - and put an application in there.

[img][/img]logo1_zps6dbf9b25.jpg

Fear is Failure
  • DarioZ
    DarioZ
    ✭✭
    original.png?1418555693

We are the Rise of Sanguine. The Guild name was created looking for a Daedric Prince to worship, and Sanguine in our mind was a Daedric Prince too easily overlooked that isn't as crazy as Uncle Sheo but neither as boring as Merhunes (always with that destruction thing...)
    And as you can easily imagine we are here to bring a whole new hera of pleasure and debauchery!
    All Tamriel will be celebrating in an never ending party!

We formed in a period of great excitement and great worry about the game. Our Guild was formed on 29th of November 2013 by people that grew more and more excited by the game despite the NDA, even though none of us was in closed beta. Some players coming from a already 9 years old guild on another MMO wanted to bring our passion and unique style, that kept the previous guild alive for more than 9 years, on ESO, and so RoS was formed.

The Ebonheart Pact.

The only real Alliance that could have an open minded approach for the message of the Master was the Ebonheart Pact. No one knows how to really get into the party as a Nord, and the Dunmers know already that Deadra can really help and protect mortals despite some of them are infamous, and Argonians... well a party isn't a real party without a good pint of Hist and dancing lizards! The Aldmeri Dominion wasn't ready to nurture the message of the Master, and neither was the Daggerfall Covenant and their good-willy King. We will spread the message to them with our fury!

We have actually (12/14/2014) 204 members, with usually around 30 players connected during prime time.

Yes we have! www.riseofsanguine.com

We have few people playing almost every time of the day, but the most of us is active in the afternoon and during all the evening!

We are almost all from Italy, with some from other countries but still Italian speaking and an English speaking Bavarian hedonist girl. We recruit everyone that wants to join us, accepting that we talk mainly in Italian in game and voice chat.

The activity most enjoyed is for sure PvP. We arrange structured PvP activities often with the co-operation of other Italian Guilds, but we are running also PvE aiming for high end Trials and sometimes Role-playing sessions that are absolutely funny due to our guild background.

The Guild focuses on having people enjoy the game! So we promote every activity members prefer to do during their time, and this results in a mix of everything! As I said we have always someone fighting in Cyrodiil, and we organize Trial runs one/two day per week then we have light Roleplay sessions organized in guild chat randomly or more serious RP sessions planned on the calendar.

We know from our previous experiences that one of the few real added values of a guild is the stability. We will go on until the EU server will run, so that every guildmate will always have a place where he can feel at home even if he had to stop playing for some time. Other things we love about us are that we organize in-real guild meetings to celebrate our guild and the game, that we are a Guild and not a community, so we commit to focus on ESO as group of people, that we want to excel in competitive gameplay still being noob-friendly (everyone has been once) and quite social.

We try any time to co-operate with any other Italian guild we can find, and at the moment we are in a multi-faction Italian Alliance that aims to group up and play together. We are also on www.esoitalia.it , a site that aims to group up all the Italians ESO Guilds, with an open forum and TS3 for all the Italians that play ESO. The more the merrier!

We had a First Year celebration during the past 29th of November with guild-wide voice chat meeting, lottery for the participants and RP event. Then obviously the 16th of Sun's Dawn (February) as the Sanguine's Summoning day, with a roleplay event! Cyrodiilic Brandy for everyone!

At the moment the first guild anniversary for sure. We spent an entire afternoon meeting in-game, talking about the guild's past, present and future. Then we celebrated at Ebonheart and in the Ebony Flask with a roleplay event, after selecting 4 lucky winners of the guild anniversary's lottery!

Not surprisingly, or secretly, we all worship Sanguine as our Master and bringer of truth. When a mortal has the chance to not be uncovered, he makes the worst sins in the world. So Sanguine frees us because we recognize that we are sinners, and that we have not to negate our true nature, but celebrate it!

We both in game and not meet at the best local tavern looking for the best Mead (or Beer) to have a party together and relax. The simple act to have a party everytime we can is a celebration to our Prince. Or we just take a bath at the sulfur pools. We care about the brightness of our skins (or scales or furs!)

original.png?1418555981

- We could have been the "Ghosts of...", "Shadows of...", "Eyes of Nocturnal" or the "Tramps of Meridia", those were all suggestions for the guild name at its foundation!
    - When we roam in Cyrodiil we use to say "Cloudy with a Chance of Khajiits", they really seem to rain from the trees!
    - When the guild warband climbs the stair on the right in Cyrodiil it always finds it well defended with lots of boiling oils...
    - ...so we never climb the right stair when we are in Cyrodiil. We always climb the left one.
    - We have members aged from 16 to 61 years old!

They can contact us at our website www.riseofsanguine.com or contact in game via whisper, mail or add friend @valadrin , @steluppi91 or me @darioz.
    Edited by DarioZ on December 14, 2014 11:37AM
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭

1418836147_Screenshot_20140520_192304.jpg

- Cry Havoc! We are a Roman empire themed guild! So the name fit! Let Slip the Dogs of War!
    -

- The guild Was formed during the first day of Head start and has been going strong ever since! I had met a few good folks and had created and run games in MULTIPLE games dating back to good old Everquest in 1999! We decided this time around we wanted an adult environment that was Elitist free and did not have any of the craziness and attitude some folks would run into in "hardcore" guilds. We promote a cool calm serne attidude in everything we do! No one is scolded here unless well, our Adjutant @phyer.pewpew decides lashings are to be given. It gets interesting when that goes down :) Thus Cry Havoc came to be!

We are a Daggerfall Covenant! Long Live King Emeric!

It seemed the Daggerfall Covenant portrays a bit of the underdog. They also seem to be so in Cyrodil. Who doesnt like a good constant uphill battle right?

150+ Members we have an excellent amount of folks active and new people joining everyday! If you are looking for a place thats not a ghost town we are your haven! Can even check out our Twitch Stream to see if our demanor fits you :) that can be found at www.twitch.tv/cryhavoceso

YES we do! You can visit it at www.cryhavoceso.enjin.com

We have folks on at all hours! Our PVP events take place in the evening during primetime!

1418836230_Screenshot_20141214_204425.jpg

We have folks from the US primariy, but we have also picked up members from countries in Europe and in Asia as well!

Our most active bunch is our PVP group! We run an alliance known as the Wreck Shop Alliance! We have within the last month moved to Haderus in attempt to get it kickin over there! It seems to have done well as population there grows more and more everyday!

- We have a heavy amount of PVPers in the guild. Best bunch of PVPers I have ever had the pleasure of running with. Got my start in DAoC RVR a long time ago and have not experienced running with such an awesome group of people since than! That being said to emphasize the character of a lot of our members, they are kind and helpful as well. Never have I run into folks so willing to help new folks, not just with advice but with gear, quests you name it! Rock on guys!

-We promote a chill relaxed adult environment. No elitist will be found here EVER! You all know those I am referring too :) We keep plenty of Events going as well! There is always something to do if you are interested in participating! We all have a fun sense of humor and I can't begin to tell you the amount of times I have laughed until my stomach hurt running with these folks! It is definitely something you don't want to miss out on!

- Yes , we run the Wreck Shop Allliance. We formed it as we wanted to work with other guilds and better coordinate attacks. Its amazing the damage that can be done by organized groups that run together on a regular basis. We have an alliance channel set up in our Team Speak server to allow for better communication between leaders and members of other guilds! Check out our youtube channel to See us in action! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1kgJr79Az5I-zbYCFteAw

- We have events running all the time! Monthly lottery's with huge pay outs! Screen shot contests! PVP events! PvE events! Sometimes there is almost to many to keep track of!
    -
    - A lot of folks would boast at a certain PVP event, or maybe a awesome time on a trail run.... but... honestly how do we pick? Could it be the time Phyer read Barney Wikipedia? ( that's right the big purple dinosaur) , The guild leader constantly running into objects in PVP? , Times we run scrolls back? Who knows! To many to pick from! Its always a lively good time with Cry Havoc!
    -

- On the corpses of our enemies!!
    -
    - There is always room for laughter
    - Phyer often gives out lashings
    - Daylar is the master of the sunhammer ( USE THE SYNERGY)
    - the guild Leader looks like vampire jesus
    - Best bunch folks I have EVER had the pleasure of running with.

@Vegasmedic‌
    @‌ thereisnopie
    @phyer.pewpew

Send us an In game mail! Contact us in game! Visit our website!
    www.cryhavoceso.enjin.com

Only requirements we have is be over 18, and be willing to have an awesome time!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    Decimation Elite [EU]
    Screenshot_20141221_132316.png
      Decimation Elite is a very active daughter guild of the now inactive Decimation, a social guild.
      The guild is now about 5 months old. I started it because I wanted to be part of a play how you want guild that had a PvP group up at most or all times, but not many guilds at that time had that option. I didn't want to be part of the cookie cutter, impulse spamming PvP groups that required you to participate at specific times at specific days. I wanted to create a guild that people can just join a group whenever they felt like it, and the best part is, you don't even have to be part of the guild to get a spot in our groups.
      This guild is 100% Ebonheart Pact.
      I followed my brother to this alliance.
      We are currently at 269 members, with around 65 online at prime time every night, and we run 2 to 3 raids on Azura's Star, depending on how many raid leaders we have online. We invite random players from zone chat into our groups, and offer them a chance to join our TS as well.
      There is no site.
      We are active most of the day, every day. We get about full strength at about 6-7pm GMT+0
      We have members from all over the world, but primarily in europe.
      Making a Blueberry and Banana muffin breakfast.
      Decimation Elite is a 100% pure PvP guild.
      We are a play how you want guild. We accept all builds and all levels. We accept people into our TS and group, even if they dont want to be part of the guild. We are very relaxed, and laid back, and just like to have a laugh and have fun.
      Decimation Elite is the leader of the alliance Legion Elite. Legion Elite is currently not very active, due to the fact of the ever evolving state of Azuras Star. We would like to breath some life back into the alliance too, if anyone is interested.
      We are always on the Defence of Azura's Star, so it is hard to find the time to make any special events.
      There are many memorable moments, and hard to pick 1. This is a really great guild, and we have stood strong against impossible odds since the beginning of the server. Like when we were vastly outnumbered and outstrategized by endless hordes of DC, with AD also constantly sabatoging our seiges. There were many times, I wanted to just give up, and try another campaign, or got discouraged leading the guild. My guildmates were always there to pick me up and encourage me to continue.
      While having a great night for recruitment, someone compared me to harvesting souls like Malrog Bal... does that count?
      Castle Brindle! Why? Cuz its so useless!
      We are very Friendly!
      We love helping people to learn how to become raid leaders!
      We don't give up hope!
      We consider ourselves the Protectors of Azura's Star!
      We are the largest fighting force on Azura's Star!
      @Rologue @antordec @Erroxx
    Edited by Rologue on December 21, 2014 1:55PM
    Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
    "Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"
  • Zabania
    Zabania
    ✭✭
    ImPimms wrote: »
    Women of Ebonheart

Awesome :)

Edited by Zabania on December 22, 2014 10:38PM
    GM and Tyran of "Unfriendly Fire" guild

La'rascasse EP
    Nadleehe EP
    Nadleehe Akwos AD
    Commander Zaban DC
    Lock on Stratos AD
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    UFT428J.png

We are the Dominion Guard, we are loyal Aldmeri soldiers who fight for glory and to defend our faction. We are the guardians of our Queen Ayrenn.

Dominion Imperial Guard was organized during Beta Testing and formerly incorporated on 4/9/14. We grew quickly as a community of passionate, like-minded players. Dominion Undaunted Guard was formed on 1/30/15 to accommodate overflow and provide a dedicated home to our PvE players.

The Dominion Guard has sworn fealty to Queen Ayrenn and the Aldmeri Dominion.

Because Raz is one incredible kitty! The Khajiit are the cleverest and most handsome race in all of Tamriel also Queen Ayrenn is very beautiful, noble, and the most inspiring monarch of any of the factions.

The Dominion Guard currently has 700-750 members, give or take a few. We kick for 15 days inactive regularly then add new members from the waiting list to fill empty spots. We are always recruiting if we have space, if we are full we will add you to the waiting list.

The Dominion Guard is a member of a larger ESO community at ElderScrollsAlliance.com

We have events almost every night. We're usually most active 7-11 pm EST but there are members online and active any time any day

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Great Britain and India

We love our PVP!~! DIG has groups running nearly every night in one or more campaigns (both non-vet and vet), and when we want to make a big push we can muster 3 full raid groups together in one TS channel. We are more than just a zerg, with plenty of experienced and savvy PvP players on our roster. When we aren't in Cyrodiil, our DUG members can be found battling The Mage in AA, vying for the gold key in an undaunted daily, carousing the IC or gathering for special trade events.We are patient with new players and love to help them learn the ropes in PvP and PvE.

We have a large member base allowing us to do many different activities. We often have PVP and PVE raids running at the same time.

It's a mature, civil guild that is well organized and effective, while still being pretty mellow about how individuals participate. With PvP and PvE departments, we are one of the few guilds where members can get into all aspects of the game. We do contests, have trader stalls, and routine training to help newer players.

We have a partnership with Elder Scrolls Exchange, the highest grossing trade guild in Tamriel. This partnership has helped both guilds incredibly. We also partner with a lot of the other Aldmeri PvP and PvE guilds.

We have a full calendar of routine events each week. Trials time runs, trials trainings, PVP raids.
    We have also hosted several gatherings such as a Pirate Party for International Talk Like A Pirate Day, a naked dungeon run, and a 500 member gathering and celebration.

We have had many outstanding and entertaining nights on the PvP servers but the night we crowned our member Vujk as Emperor stands out as a high point. Vujk worked hard for many days to climb the leaderboards, it was an epic fight on Haderus between all 3 factions. We were coordinating our groups with groups from other PVP guilds and the final push required great focus and cooperation.
    Recently, our 500 member celebration party and photo session was a resounding success and premier moment for everyone who attended.

Azura, the daedric prince of dawn and dusk. Azura is a bastion of light. Our Khajiiti members are grateful to Azura for making them so clever and handsome and our Bosmer members are grateful the Khajiit are no longer Bosmer.

We hang out in the ElderScrollsAlliance TeamSpeak, share interesting stories, discuss the game and help new players get the most out of their characters.

Naked Runs! We do an event from time to time in our underwear.
    Raffles and contests, we give away gold and goodies to guildies every week.
    We are a very welcoming training guild, making an effort to include any players of any level and experience, and we take the time to teach members to be better and to expand their horizons.
    "More than just a zerg" we are a family and community of friends.
    We have two guilds with a unified leadership team organized in a hierarchy of Department Heads for the major aspects of ESO; PvE, PvP, Trade and Recruiting, every DH supervises a team of officers to do their respective jobs.

Our Department Head for recruiting is @BreeSkywing. Bree supervises our recruiting officers and keeps our waiting list updated.
    Edited by Gankimus on October 31, 2015 2:01AM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Demonically_Angelic
    -No longer available-
    Edited by Demonically_Angelic on February 25, 2015 12:26PM
    [< 3] Iron Legion PvP [< 3]
    [< 3]Brother Of Redemption ~ Elder Council[< 3]

<Demonically Angelic ~ Templar Healing
    Spicy Tacos - Mag NB
    !>

Daggerfall Covenant ~ NA [< 3 < 3]
  • Commodore_Fury
    Commodore_Fury
    Soul Shriven
    N/A
    Edited by Commodore_Fury on November 28, 2015 6:26PM
    Commander Satharn of Bastion.
  • ForestGuard
    ForestGuard
    ✭✭✭
    3116567.jpg

This is not a submission for one guild, but a community of guilds. We are TESO-RP.com, we are roleplayers working together to help make Tamriel a living, breathing world, and this is our [NA] RP Community Guild Map.

Aldmeri Dominion

Auridon
    Vulkhel Guard - Relics
    Mouth of Greenwater River - House Arachne
    Mathiisen - Aldmeri Intelligence Corps

Grahtwood
    Cormount - The Bramblescar Clan
    Elden Root - The Merethic Eye
    Redfur Trading Post - Lunar Legacy

Greenshade
    Woodhearth - Woodhearth Hub Events, The Dominion Accord

Malabal Tor
    Baandari Trade Post - Sugar Claw Clan
    Vulkwasten - Blue Skooma

Reaper's March
    Hadran's Caravan - Twin Tails Company
    Thizzrini Arena - Kin of the Shadow Phoenix
    Vile Manse - Ravensmere

Daggerfall Covenant

Alik'r Desert
    Sentinel - Watchers of the Sand
    Bergama - House Rousseau

Bangkorai
    Hallin's Stand - The Ashen Hand
    Evermore - The Raven's Eye

Cyrodiil
    Northern High Rock Gate - The Sixth Legion

Rivenspire
    Northpoint - House Gawad Du, Brotherhood of the Black Hand, The Lion's Fang Mercenary Company
    Shornhelm - The Guild of Mages
    White Haven - House Vekon
    Fell's Run - Order of the Crimson Mask, Underground Covenant

Stormhaven
    Wayrest - Covenant Enclave, House Mandroux, The Compass Corporation

Ebonheart Pact

Cyrodiil
    Temple of the Ancestor Moths (Azura's Star) - Order of the Red Diamond

Deshaan
    Mournhold - Great House Indoril
    Narsis - Great House Hlaalu, House Serravel, Hlaalu Exchange
    Quarantine Serk - Tel Nara
    Selfora - The Mon'Toya Tong
    Shad Astula - Academy of the Arcane

Eastmarch
    Cragwallow - Dawn Shield
    Fort Amol - Krilot Vokun Hun
    Voljar's Meadery - Scarlett Night
    Jorunn's Stand - The Unbroken of Stendarr

Shadowfen
    Stormhold - Banescale Fellowship
    Hissmir - An-Xileel

Stonefalls
    Ebonheart - Servants of the Tribunal, Redoran Sentinel Legion, The Saxhleel Quarter, Clan War-Bear, House Majere
    Kragenmoor - House Sarthos
    Heimlyn Keep - Telvanni Contracts

The Rift
    Geirmund's Hall - The Vigilant, Clan Mon'Toya
    Nimalten - The Skyguard
    Riften - The Daughters of Kyne, Nocturnal's Chosen, Order of the Ravyn, Fighters of Tamriel, Clan Iron-Clad
    Skald's Retreat - Clan Hawkheart
    Fallowstone Hall - Darkwater Rangers, Hammer of Atmora
    Ivarstead - Shadowbane Crusaders
    Shor's Stone - Askelde Fellowship
    Eldbjorg's Hollow - Lunar Alliance
    Fort Fullhelm - 12th Imperial Legion
    Edited by ForestGuard on February 20, 2015 12:49PM