What is your guild's name? Does that name have any special history or significance?
Aldmeri Elite; It doesn't really have any special significance however, this guild was built on the base of honor, integrity and loyalty.
When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
July 23rd, 2014. A friend and I decided to build a guild so people can group up easier and make friends and feel apart of something great.
What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
Why did you choose that alliance?
Because, we would rather have warm sandy beaches than hot and ashy volcanos or sand blowing in our eyes any day.
How many members does your guild currently have?
Does your guild have a website?
What times and days is the guild most active?
Nights and Weekends
What countries do your members span?
USA primarily, but we have members from Hawaii, Australia and Canada.
What activities in ESOTU do your members enjoy doing together most?
Dungeons, Role-Playing, Trials and chatting in TeamSpeak having a good time.
What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
Most of us enjoy the dungeons, some of us enjoy going to Cyrodiil and some of us will group up and just start roleplaying.
What makes your guild unique?
We have a lot of naked Khajiit. We're just a bunch of down to earth people who enjoy laughing and having a great time together.
Is your guild part of a bigger alliance of guild? Why did join them?
No we not, we stand out on our own.
Does your guild host any special events? If so, tell us about them!
We try host auctions every week. We like to play games for prizes, trivia, hide and seek, scavenger hunts, ect.
What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESOTU?
My most favorite and memorable moment would have to be our 1 Year Guild Anniversary Photos. We had a lot of fun.
Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow any Daedric Prince? if so, which one?
A lot of our members follow Daedric Princes. Some follow Azura, Hircine, Meridia and Sheogorath.
After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
The beautiful beaches of Auridon or the lakes of Craglorn.
Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
- We have a great attitude, willing to help others
- We have a guild drunk
- We do a lot of dungeons and raids
- We have created real life friendships through this guild
- We range in ages 18-70
On which gaming platform does your guild play?
PC/Mac North American Server
If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
Here’s your chance to get your guild in the spotlight! Respond to this thread and answer the questions in our guild interview below and we’ll consider featuring you on elderscrollsonline.com in an upcoming article. Don’t forget to include a screenshot of you and your guildmates. This is a great chance to tell the world about your guild.
- What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
- When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
- What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
- Why did you choose that alliance?
- How many members does your guild currently have?
- Does your guild have a website?
- What times and days is the guild most active?
- What countries do your members span?
- What activities in ESOTU do your members enjoy doing together most?
- What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
- What makes your guild unique?
- Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
- Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
- What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESOTU?
- Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
- After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
- Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
- On which gaming platform does your guild play?
- If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
• What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
Pheasant Pluckers…don’t say it too quickly. It’s from the tongue twister song:
I’m not a pheasant plucker,
But a pheasant pluckers son,
I’ll keep on plucking pheasants til the pheasant plucker comes…
And that’s what we are, a bunch of pleasant guys. Anyone can join pheasants, any level, any alliance, any country, any age, anyone…but not everyone gets to stay, they won’t get to stay if they aren’t a pleasant person. We help each other and work together making Tamriel a more friendly and pleasant place. If you aren’t a team player and a jolly nice chap you won’t be staying long.
• When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
We formed from a small group of guys that had already been in a guild together from the very beginning of Elder Scrolls Online. A group of friends. We decided to create the guild as a bit of fun, making fun ranks and grouping together. I think we officially started the guild in October 2015. Very quickly we grew, and we aimed to always keep Pheasant Pluckers as that – a group of friends, an online family. As we grow more and more ask to join us everyday – so now we are constantly removing players, to keep the guild the most social guild on our server.
• ]What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
Daggerfall! In PvP we are pure blue, however we do accept all alliances in our PvE events.
• Why did you choose that alliance?
Why, because Daggerfall is the best? I’m confused by the question…
• How many members does your guild currently have?
We are always full… so 500! We are always struggling to remove offline players to make way for new ones.
• Does your guild have a website?
www.pheasant-pluckers.co.uk There you will find information about us, how to contact us, up to date information on common items found in trade on our server and of course our sign up sheets for vet trials which we run several times a week. We also use facebook as a newsletter www.facebook.com/pheasantpluckers2, and have several groups which we use the facebook messenger service and use like chat rooms. We also use Instagram and Twitter. We have a YouTube channel plus a lot of YouTubers play with us..you might see their tabards! We even have our own trade page advertising our guild with currently 6.5k people on it.
• What times and days is the guild most active?
We are 24/7, busiest 9am to 1am GMT. It is very unusual for the chat to be quiet.
• What countries do your members span?
All of them! We are mainly British but we have Canadians, Americans, Aussies, people from around all of Europe and the rest of the World!
• What activities in ESOTU do your members enjoy doing together most?
After our monthly guild meeting an open forum for all members it has become a guild tradition for our attending guildies make the long journey to imperial city sewers strip of their gear and run the sewers naked. Our main focus as a guild is helping our members be the best they can be. We are not a crafting guild but we have many master crafters, we are not a trading guild but host an extremely busy pricing guild on our web page. We are not a pvp guild but we have a number of emperors in our ranks. We are not a trials guild but we run training for novice player and our vet team is organized by our web page. We do literally everything and support each other so we can do it.
• What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
We do everything in pheasants, literally. You will not find another like us on our server...we are primarily a social guild so our chat is friendly and a lot of us have families, you will find nice people in pheasants willing to help you out because that’s what a pheasant does. Chat 1 is mainly for social chat while we use chat 2 for trials and whatnot and chat 3 for PvP in Cyrodiil, chat 4 is a very,very dark place where spiders live. We have the best crafters in all of Tamriel, crafters with literally everything in the game. We always have a trader in a good location, and we do dungeons and delves together practically all of the time, our website at www.pheasant-pluckers.co.uk has up-to-date information on the current prices of items on our server and is very popular. Our vet trials have a requirement and sign-up sheet but we won’t leave you hanging, we will help you with DPS test and gear checks and help to get you there!:)
• What makes your guild unique?
“What makes Pheasant Pluckers unique is it's not just a guild but a "family" there is always someone on hand to offer help and guidance to any lvl player, be it from PvE, PvP thro to dungeons and trials” - Xmakaveli39mc
“Being in Pheasants is like a second family” – WAF
“I love this guild” - Fake E Fake
“You guys are all crazy but I love you” – BigShep
“I love the banter in here” – Croc
Here’s what BladeMischief said about us this week on ESO Live!
It’s hard to put it down to one thing, but here is a list of some of the things that makes us unique:
• We value being nice and a teamplayer above all, this can be rare to find and we really mean it.
• Active social chat with friendly mature players, which is actually active…we use all our channels not just 1 and there’s always tons of people online to talk to.
• We do EVERY type of content in ESO!
• A guild event EVERYDAY!
• Always a good trader, always have one in a good spot!
• Our chat groups mean you can contact someone 24/7 even if the game is updating!
• We have a meeting once a month open to all members so the members can make changes themselves and we get feedback!
• Multiple 9 trait crafters!
• 1 true master crafter that know all styles in the game!
• The guild was one of the first on EU XBOX to be able to craft mythic aetherial ambrosia, just 8 days after it came out!
• There is always someone available to help!
• There is no part of the game that groups of the guild don’t specialise in!
• We even have real life guild raids!
• ]Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
No, but we do work with some guilds sometimes where we agree and have a kind of friendship, Arc with trade and some PvP guilds occasionally group up with us.
• Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
Yes we host events daily! We normally have a vet trial maybe twice a week, there is a sign-up sheet on our website www.pheasant-pluckers.co.uk, trial training once a week, power levelling once a week, skyshard hunting and lorebook hunting once a week, a PvP event every week. We mix up the PvP with duelling, sewer runs, battlegrounds and Cyrodiil. We mix up the PvE with VDSA and normal DSA, Trials vet and normal, in-game achievements for things like skins, dungeons and pledges, questing, World bosses and in game events. On top of this we have a guild meeting on the 1st of every month at 9pm where anyone is welcome in the guild to come and talk about the guild, traditionally we always do a naked sewer zerg afterwards. We also do novelty events fairly like Hide and seek, Quiz night and storytelling, naked boxing, horse racing, easter egg hunt, seasonal events, drinking and fishing, Undead PvP army and casino nights.
• ]What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESOTU?
o “Naked boxing naked sewers runs in fact everything naked…” RevPaul
o “The time when I became an Empress the first time” – RegularFrog
o “The time when Shep sized up an Orc at EGX” - FiveDinosaur792
o “The time when Five though she saw something amazing” – NPUK
o “The time when Nutty let me out from under the stairs” – Nandos
o “OMG Spooky is questing and actually out of the sewers!!!” - Croc
• Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
Not really, but if any probably Sheogorath as we all are a little bit mad…(and like cheese).
• After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
At the end of a day adventuring we like to wind down in the local tavern and sample their fine ales and dance! We are always in chat together and are a very chatty lot…sometime we just fish or group up and do something and put the World to rights!
• Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
1. Our guild hall is amazing!
2. Most of us have been former emperors.
3. Our GM is addicted to shinies
4. We get stuck down holes sometimes...
• ]On which gaming platform does your guild play?
Xbox on the EU server and if that is down we invade the NA server. We also have some members that dabble on the PC-EU and PS EU
• If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
Facebook is a good way to get an invite by contacting us through the message button at https://www.facebook.com/pheasantpluckers2 or contact one of our members. You can always message FiveDinosaur792 directly through Xbox who is the Guild Master.