Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Spotlight

• Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lux Tenebris

[img][/img]Screenshot_20140425_214153_zpsc10cd46b.jpg
    • What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance? Lux Tenebris, which is Latin for Dark Lights. Okay, it's a loose translation but it's close and sounds cool!
    • When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be. We found each other playing Defiance and just clicked. We were the small little clan that just would not quit. Outnumbered, outgunned, outsmarted...but never outhearted.
    • What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to? Ebonheart Pact...of course.
    • Why did you choose that alliance? The line on your website about "the combined strength of these unlikely allies" was enough for us.
    • How many members does your guild currently have? Our core group has a whopping 6 members with at least 4 of us being on just about every day/night.
    • Does your guild have a website? No.
    • What times and days is the guild most active? Every night from approx. 7pm EST to ???
    • What countries do your members span? We are all in the United States, East Coast over to Arizona.
    • What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most? We are ESO-aholics! You can find us questing, crafting, exploring, or racking up squirrel kills. That is an achievement, right?
    • What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination? With such a small dedicated group, we were able to split the crafting up between us so no one player was taxed with too much of a burden on their inventory space or time. We have mainly stuck to PVE as we have our sights set on Veteran ranks for all so we can attack Craglorn with a vengeance.
    • What makes your guild unique? Sad to say in this day and age but our uniqueness is our willingness to help others. As a group we are constantly chiming in on zone chat or with whispers, eager to lend helping hands and assist where needed. That's not to say you won't get some good natured ribbing if you die while at the same dolmen as us, but we'll totally have your back when you rez!
    • Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them? No, and no plans to.
    • Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them! We haven't planned any special events yet. At the moment just being able to get all of us on at the same time is pretty darn special itself.
    • What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO? The first time we ran through Arx Corinium. We were level with the dungeon and had purposely not researched any of the bosses. We wiped, we strategized, we wiped some more, we succeeded, and it is still our favorite group dungeon.
    • Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one? If there is a Daedric prince that makes us cooler by killing more stuff...then that's the one we look to!
    • After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down? You can normally find us in and around the city of Wayrest, selling, trading, crafting, and doing the Burt. See above photo for reference!
    • Tell us five fun facts about your guild. 1. All of our guild members were in on the beta testing. 2. One of our guildies is my brother! 3. Our ages range from 22 to 49. 4. This is my first and only MMORPG. 5. If there is a cliff, rock, or building that needs jumping off of...we'll do it!
    • If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
    They can contact me here or in game, @Soriana

• Inzababa
    Inzababa
    ✭✭✭
    • What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

fu2.jpg

The name is FUtilez and it's a mix of a joke between FU (which I bet you know what it means :p) and futilez itself, which is a word that we found was kind of unique in the sense that if you were to google it, there aren't many other "futilez" around :)

For quite a while we had a cheezy "motto" "Resistance is FUtileZ" :)

• When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.

The guild roots started back in 2003 with Lineage II and other games after it, but our main policies and structure began in 2006 with Dark and Light where we were know under EGG (everybody gets ganked) guild name.

In 2007 we lost our old domain and forums so we decided to start from scratch using guild name FUtilez. Since then over 2.500 users registered at our forums, which speaks volumes about the impact we had among the MMO player base and we are very proud of it.

We became especially popular in AoC and had a lot of success in GW2 as well where we founded the pevepe.net community and alliance.

• What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?

AD

• Why did you choose that alliance?

I think most of the members of the community who joined ESO were slightly more PVE oriented than the main core of the community who didn't join ESO because of the faction system and lack of open world pvp + no guild vs guild pvp.

And they really liked the AD starting area :xD

We usually enjoy playing on the underdog side and having tough fights, and we have more than our fare share of that on Dawnbreaker :)

• How many members does your guild currently have?

We went up to 55 but even though we continuously recruit, have gone down now to 44, it seems we're not the only guilds losing players, unfortunately with every end of month and subscription renewal we lose a few.

To put things into perspective though, those are active players since all inactive players of more than 2 weeks without notice are kicked from guild.

• Does your guild have a website?

yup http://futilez.com/

• What times and days is the guild most active?

We play on EU and are mostly active from the afternoon on towards late at night.

• What countries do your members span?

We have a few members from different countries in Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, UK, other countries include Greece, Holland, Germany and I of course am the only (in ESO so far) representing France!

• What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?

PVP pvp and more PVP !

We started off as a ganking guild doing small time "bandit" stuff but have grown enough to capture keeps and strategic locations.

What we enjoy the most though, and what we excel in is open world pvp, whether small groups or medium group.

Zerging can be relaxing and fun sometimes, but we really enjoy smaller group open world pvp.

We're not really into AP farming, our objective isn't to farm AP but to have fun.

• What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

In game, our focus is in helping out our alliance whenever we can, initiating battles and looking for open world fights.

We don't have many members who enjoy dungeons and pve in general, though there are a few.

Even taking empty keeps and ressources, though it often is strategically interesting gets boring very fast, we like to fight, and that"s what we do best.

• What makes your guild unique?

There's often been these debates about courage and cowardly behaviours in online games with one side saying "it's just a game, how can you be brave sitting behind your pc??"

But in my experience, there are situations where battles do require courage and I think that's what makes us unique, the strength of our guild is in it's resiliance, in continuing to fight after a wipe, in taking on larger numbers, in trying difficult objectives. Not only is it something that doesn't make us afraid, it's something we really enjoy since nothing is more satisfying than achieving and succeeding in a tough event.

Another thing that makes us unique is that we have a paradox between on the one hand operating with experienced pvpers who strive to be efficient but on the other hand without taking it all too seriously and going military style either; everyone is free to express themselves however they want on ts and in zone chat, everyone is free to build their character in any way they like even if it's not the FOTM OP build.

Our focus isn't on doing anything and everything it takes to be at the top level, our focus is reaching that top level through time, through experience, through fun and most of all, through cooperation with each other by developing a sense of friendship and community which in my opinion is the founding corner of teamwork activities.

An easy example is we don't wait until we reach rank 12 to pvp, we don't wait until we have the best gear, we do accept pvpers who range from 10 to 50 and if they have a hard time, all the better for them to learn how to fight and survive with that handicap since once they do reach the top level, they will have already developed the most important key skills needed to be really effective.

As another example, we don't force members to use certain skills in order to set up "bomb squads" and such, we take everyone as they are and go ahead and fight with that.

this might give you an idea of "our style" ;)

http://youtu.be/jtxse4vT8L0

• Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?

Nope.

On our campaign, we refused to join one alliance because of suspicious "emperorship" activities.

We did try joining a cross campaign alliance but when some of its members decided to ally with opposing factions in order to farm emperorship by taking turns letting each other take the 6 keeps, we left.

As to cross faction alliances, there's no way in hell that would ever happen.

• Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!

a) at the time DKs were OP we all leveled low level DK alts with funny names and were going to go gank together just for fun, but DKs (though still very strong in some situations) got nerfed :p We probably will use those alts in the 5 day none vet campaigns though.

b) At the time when we were in the cross campaign alliance, we regularly ported to ally campaigns to help them out in one evening.

since that's finished now, we setting up other events which I won't share here right now :p

c) pve events are in the works, but since we're all pvp crazy there honestly isn't much of that happening at the moment.

• What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?

I think my favourite most memorable moments are when we met enemies while outumbered and wiped them, although this evening out in Cyrodiil was particularly fun :

http://youtu.be/J3PpX4zuHYg

Other memorable events include ninjaing our scrolls back with small numbers.

MRB02or.jpg

• Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?

Hmm no, with all due respect to role players, we're not really into that stuff :p

• After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

We wind down with easy pressure less fights :p

One regular one is at Alessia, seems almost every day at one point the reds push towards Alessia and there's a massive forward and back between Sejanus and Alessia.

They push to Alessia and wipe, we (AD) push to Sejanus and wipe and start again, that to me is a "relaxing" type of pvp where it's a bit ffa though we sometimes stay organised there too.

• Tell us five fun facts about your guild.

All the PVE players left the game.

We have a extreme freedom of speech rule about expressing ourselves and anyone and everyone is free to say anything they like which can lead to a lot of trolling sometimes in zone chat.

We found an awesome cave to hide in near Sejanus :)

On a more personal note, I leveled from level 50 to rank 12 purely through pvp and renounced my emperorship less than 1 hour after getting it to let others in the campaign have a chance of getting it :

http://youtu.be/cCWce4q24zw

Oh and 90% of our guild is Night Blade :xD

They should check this thead for an introduction to our guild :

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64089/futilez-adult-international-english-speaking-dominion-eu-medium-hardcore-pvp/p2

and/or visit our website to submit an application while using the template provided in the sticky of the recruitment section.

--> website http://futilez.com/

--> recruitment section --> http://futilez.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182
    Edited by Inzababa on June 14, 2014 1:06AM
    Resistance is FUtilez
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.

Resistance is FUtilez
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    2uh5yte.jpg

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
    Souless, It does for me -- I have lived in this story for a long time it shows we grind and work hard to get what we want in a game

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
    The souless guild has existed and moved franchises a few times, We started at Grand Fantasia, then meandered to Kitsu Saga until it was sold and took offline, moved to Eden Eternal and then decided we would come to ESO, some of us have been playing together since 05, but we have new members that are becoming family as well

What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
    Ebonheart Pact

Why did you choose that alliance?
    I just chose at random to be honest

How many members does your guild currently have?
    34 but, we have alliances with the Red Raiders, Ebonheart Pact, Dovahs of the East and Dovah Fin.

Does your guild have a website?
    Technically we have a facebook page, but so far people from eso have been unwilling to join, i can understand. I also have a guildlaunch page which i might reboot

What times and days is the guild most active?
    3-8

What countries do your members span?

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
    We run dungeons and pve content together, helping each other complete maps and anchors

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
    We have been playing the underdogs in the Dawnbreaker server attempting to grow and overtake the server from the Aldi who currently have compete domination

What makes your guild unique?
    Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
    I joined the Red Raiders at a random time when i first entered the Dawnbreaker server to see what pvp was all about, they raised me and now i am running my own guild to aid in the fight in Dawnbreaker

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    We took Fargnaut once, it was a mommentous occasion, too bad it was gone the next day

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
    We follow Sithis until we give our last dying breath.

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
    we get together and play around after finishing a dungeon and just chat, sometimes we spend too much time screwing around

If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
    1. Contact- Arora Moon or angryaces
    2. Must be above level 40 to join or progressing quickly through game
    3. We Hate Titans and Harvesters this is a must
    4. There are always at least 5-14 people online at the same time
    5. I apologize for the low quality screenies Im playing on laptop until i can get a new PC
    6. Final Reason you should join us we have Jon Snow lordjonsnow_zpse1d8341d.jpg

See our Plight Come help save us and help us defeat the Aldi
    Screenshot_20140606_181830_zpsde94f984.png

Screenshot_20140611_210804_zpsc8deb5b1.png

Screenshot_20140610_232549_zpsc8f6662e.png
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• heyaza2
    heyaza2
    Soul Shriven
    Nyssara_House.png_zpsdwiiohjo.jpeg

Maegana looks around the spacious tavern located in the very heart of Tamriel, her eyes traveling from face to face. After a long moment she focuses on a man at the bar, as she watches his movements from a distance she realizes he is different than most in the way he carries himself. Curious, she makes her way to the bar, leaning against it and smiles at the Dunmer. The barkeep, a rather fat Orc named Beerbelly, nods at the familiar woman and quickly makes her usual drink. His thick accent can be heard above the noise of the crowded room as he places the thick mug in front of Maegana, “Long time no see, as usual drinks are free for the lovely ladies of House Nyssara. Give my regards to High Elder Dylan.” Maegana lifts the drink and nods at the barkeep before turning once again to the Dunmer at her right and smiles, her fangs briefly visible before she sips the drink.

The Dunmer, having taken notice of the sultry Imperial woman and the barkeep’s familiarity of her, turns and studies her. Maegana gives a playful smirk, “I can see in your eyes that you are aware of who I am and why I am here.” The Dunmer tilts his head briefly, “I’ve heard rumors of a coven that’s been around since the first era. To be quite honest, until now I thought House Nyssara was a myth.” She smirks at his comment. “House Nyssara is a force to be reckoned with, of that you can be sure.”

He leans against the bar, nervously shifting his weight to his left foot as he sips from his goblet. As if on cue, one of the silk clad waitresses bows her head respectfully to Maegana, “Your booth is available, I will bring you and your companion a fresh round shortly.” Maegana smiles and tilts her head in the direction of the booth and winks at the Dunmer. “You are either with House Nyssara, or against House Nyssara. The choice is yours.” As she turns and makes her way through the crowd to her booth the Dunmer, having heard the call of House Nyssara decides to follow murmuring to himself, “Sithis guide me.”

Screenshot_20150313_215659_zpsgbknwlta.png

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

House Nyssara, on the European Megaserver, is coven of Vampires and werewolves that have sworn their allegiance to the illustrious and benevolent Grand Matron Ysabel Nyssara.

Papernote2_zpsf789c8d3.png

House Nyssara was formed on the first day of pre-release. The idea of House Nyssara was born as a means to unite the various clans that have fought against each other for countless ages so that they fight together against their enemies. We have a firm motto: "Those who are not with House Nyssara, are against House Nyssara.

What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to? Why did you choose that alliance?

All within House Nyssara swear their fealty to our illustrious and benevolent Grand Matron Ysabel Nyssara, regardless preference to the Pact, Covenant or Dominion. While most enter Cyrodiil through the Aldmeri Dominion Gates, we have expanded the Nyssara name across all of the major factions. All of Nirn will acknowledge and kneel to the ascended entities of our coven, and the natural order of things.

House Nyssara takes a serious approach to its membership, we value quality and loyalty over quantity, thus our membership is a steady flow of amazing players who are Vampires, werewolves and Cattle (mortals), our foundation is a solid fifty, though all are active.

We do indeed! The website, which is a big part of our guild’s communication, can be located Here

We offer a home to a mix of members throughout the world, though our guild is most active in game between the hours of 1300 – 0100 GMT every day of the week more on the weekends, our website is active almost 24 hours a day.

1ad1ba49-1394-4784-be8b-ff4cc3e75dc6_zps9c82e739.png

As we are based on the European Megaserver, the majority of our members come from the United Kingdom
    and The Netherlands, though all of our members are from various other European countries.

What activities do your members enjoy doing together most?

House Nyssara is most passionate about role play. Our members all have rich and unique character backgrounds, and we love meeting up in various places (especially Cyrodiil as that is where we partake in cross-faction roleplaying.)

Screenshot_20140522_084044_zps91bf0cce.png

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, role playing in the taverns crafting and trading, or a combination?

House Nyssara is first, and foremost, a heavy role play guild with strong PvP ties to our story lines. You will find a variety of events, almost daily, with different activities for all facets of the game. Our events include RP, PvP, PvE, PvF, and crafting though almost always role played out.

Screenshot_20140509_102634_zpse8abf610.png

As a heavy role play guild, most of our in-game chat is in character, though we do sometimes use [brackets] or ((parenthesis)) should we need to speak out of character. Most of the time we can say what we need to say using creative and colorful words without having to break our immersion. House Nyssara has a hierarchy system, and while most ranks can be earned in character, from an out of character stand point, no member is truly more important than the next (though we do respect the decisions made by leadership). We generally work together to accomplish goals, and we are a friendly bunch that sees each other as equals.

15994339-67b1-4a40-86fc-c790c5dcd365_zpsb96569b7.png

No, we are not part of a larger alliance, as that defeats the in character goals of House Nyssara. I personally joined them because I am a huge vampire fan. The guild sounded very intriguing to me, and has not failed to disappoint.

Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!

We do hold special events, yes. We have a monthly Bleak Whisper Ball that will be opened up to the whole of the European Megaserver this month, formally just for guild members. It is a masquerade ball (or bal masque) in which the participants attend in costume wearing a mask. Every Sunday is our primary day for our story arc which is an on-going story based on our character’s exploits and adventures.

c2afb038-5843-4254-b93b-e33bd55412f2_zpsfaaf7e19.jpg

My most memorable moment in House Nyssara was in my early days of joining. The Daggerfall Covenant members met within Ravenwatch Castle, expecting a feast to be shared. What they encountered was their host speaking ‘heresy about overthrowing the other members with the use of a werewolf army. The ‘Eyes of Nyssara’, the spies of our Matron, suddenly appeared and captured the heretic, exiling him from the House. The scene was completely random and unscripted, and was without a doubt one of the best role play experiences I’ve had!

Screenshot_20140504_210352_zps67bb2a0e.png

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince?

House Nyssara fully embraces Sithis and acknowledges that he is neither Daedra nor Aedra, and does not dwell in any plane of Oblivion. Until he calls us to our eternal slumber, we carry out his will, and the will of Nyssara. Though we do have ascended entities who also follow Daedric Princes, one in particular who is also passionate about ‘Uncle Sheo’, our primary beliefs revolve around Sithis.

OB-interior-Deepscorn_Hollow_08_zps2923380e.jpg

Tell us five fun facts about your guild:

We take role play seriously, as mentioned in our mission statement. As we have a Vampire focused theme, we are a mature (18+) guild which means that blood and gore can and will be abundant. We don’t shimmer, cuddle puppies, nor do rainbows and unicorns expel from various orifices of our bodies. That said, we have as much fun as possible, with as little drama as possible.

Our various vampires and werewolves belong to distinct 'bloodlines'. We view the process of biting a member as ritualistic. Once a player has been bitten and contracts vampirism or lycanthropy, their transformation indicates that they now belong to that person's bloodline. Bites are available to our members, but we advise them that it is the decision of the 'bite giver' as to whom they infect.

All new members meet with one of House Nyssara’s Elders for an in character interview, after they’ve submitted an application on our website, before joining the guild. This helps to aid in the role play stories players may wish to write about on our forums. I should also mention we have a mix of veteran and novice role players that are friendly and welcoming. Our leadership team works hard to ensure that the environment of House Nyssara is one that is enjoyable and filled with room for character growth through a wealth of knowledge, lore, and all around memorable experiences.

473de500-bcc4-4dec-9aff-ce5b2885bdd4_zps1bab02c4.png

We offer a variety of benefits: Teamspeak3, a fully functioning and active website, crafting advantages, and various other events, both guild and server wide focused, but most importantly an ever expanding group of friends from various parts of the world.

0c67d0db-bc72-484c-8d3b-df251f7cdda5_zps1b046dd0.png

We utilize a special 'in character' item, which we call the soul link, to interact with other members of House Nyssara across great distances, both in guild chat and in tells, to keep the role play as immersive as possible.

Those that wish to join the ascended entities of House Nyssara must take some time to read and agree to uphold our policy, and then fill out a notice of interest on our website. House Nyssara will then contact the applicant.

Applicants may also send our officers a message in game. If anyone were interested in House Nyssara, simply contact:

@heyaza2: Daggerfall Covenant officer
    @Ehriat: Aldmeri Dominion officer
    @Nightcatz: Ebonheart Pact officer

May the Matron favor you and Sithis guide your path.

0adc8067-949f-4933-a092-b2f97d439881_zpsa42310f0.png
    Edited by heyaza2 on April 1, 2015 10:47PM
  • mitchellmmm
    mitchellmmm
    Soul Shriven
    • What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
    The Five Hundred. Named after the original five hundred companions of Atmora. If you don’t know the lore it is a pretty good story that starts in the late mythic era and goes all the way to Skyrim’s story in the forth era. I even have a character named Ysgramoar I plan to main later on, but I wanted the name Big Meach popular first.
    My guild was formed on 3/30/2014. I believe was the second day of early launch. My friends and I have always played Elder Scrolls games since we were kids and personally this game is my favorite. We all wished to form a guild together that we could bring to excellence in a new mmo, and ESO was it for us. Quickly thinking of a name after thinking of the companions which seemed dull to me in reference to the ware-wolf cult the idea seemed great to all of us and I love it now. The Five Hundred Companions. The average rank in the guild is companion. Which is another thing I wish there could be more ranks in guilds to level the members better.
    The Blood Pact is the only alliance for us.
    My personal favorite race is Imperials. Before they were put in the game I was considering not buying it because the only other races I could stand playing would be nord, dark elf, or maybe a high elf. So on those standards alone I headed to the northeast of Tamriel. But also maybe the color or the lore got me. I think in an endgame since it doesn’t matter because you travel to all the areas. The Morrowind territory looks the best to me second to craglorn and the alik’r desert, and also I had a small hunch that many experienced morrowind and on players would be attracted to it for recruitment. And of course maybe a few good players from WoW that attribute with the “red”. Not to mention the guilds lore fits with the Ebonheart Pact lore much better than the other factions so that would just not make sense. We all somehow unanimously decided the Pact was for us and I only add people who main EP. That doesn’t mean you can’t join, but let’s be honest what are we going to be doing with you on the other team!
    Well my guild currently has almost 500 members. But there is still plenty of room to be made. Not only that we are running Dailey in the Wabbajack Campaign with our brother guilds: Chaotic Mindz led by Akimbo Source (large guild) and Ambition led by Sorin(small/medium size). Totaling almost 900 members we coordinate in our teamspeak to run the best PvP raids there is. ALSO WE ARE mainly a PvP guild. When more PvE content is made we will focus on some. We dominate in the Wabbajack server and have been ever sense our guilds started forming together. We used to reach over 100 players being led in the same teamspeak during prime play for Wabbajack. Back when we were losing we would take the entire map for weeks. Bringing our faction up almost 60k points to the lead. With us and the other guilds EP has become unbeatable on our server, and we’ll be taking that to the next one in just a day!
    Absolutely http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/home feel free to check it out and if you are interested in joining message me Mitchell on the website, or in game @mitchellmmm/Big Meach I am looking for more PvP Officers so if you have raid lead experience (GW2, WoW…) I know there’s a thousand more. I need more raid leaders to keep our groups going. Come learn to be a leader with us! Or if you are just interested in 24/7 guild PvP send me a message and join us in teamspeak. Also we coordinate all raids in teamspeak 3 and use it for everything. Could really use more top PvP players and Emperors!
    Peak times are very often. We have members literally all over the world, and keep a very average and active amount of players on. Most common days like weekends and afternoons to late late night is a must.
    U.S.A. of course, Canada, England, Australia, I believe also Singapore, some oceanic, and a few Hispanic countries. I like to know my members personally so if you want to know specifically where everyone’s from then join and ask them! Most are American players, but every one of us are tolerant, helpful, dediated to the game our guild, and can joke around with each other. We get along great and are a solid group of adult players.
    THE ALLIANCE WAR. It is ALL we live for!!! We focus lightly on everything from trading to crafting to PvE groups and even guild games, but every day we are in the teamspeak and in Cyrodiil. With a veteran guild comes veteran benefits and we rarely have trouble finding a guild mate that can provide for anything out of the PvP arena. (Which I hope more are coming) As in if you need something just ask in the guild chat and you shall receive. If you give to the guild you will get more out of it.
    • What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons
    together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
    We are an all-purpose guild. We do it all to some extent and as we grow, more officers help me coordinate, and more content is realeased we will expand our focus, but on a whole our only missions if you haven’t already read it is the Alliance war and the thrown!
    What makes us uniqe is the feeling that when we get together we know were making a real difference, and people recognize us for it. The only way players can really influence the game right now is the factions winning campaigns. It is all the players have to focus on right now, and we try to make that experience as fun as possible. Cyrodiil is a hostile place and just joining in can be difficult. What people say they like the most is they can always get online, join the teamspeak and be invited to a guild ran PvP group with friends they can talk to everyday that is always fighting for our faction.
    Yes. Not only do we coordinate with many other guilds we all stick together on our server. About 10 or so guilds of varying sizes. Mine alone being the second largest if you do not count Chaotic Mindz, and Ambition. These two guilds formed after joining me and when counted together have been grown to the largest triumvirate of guilds on our server that I know. So roughly 10 loosely allied guilds 3 of which are formed of “us”!
    Absolutely. Events are an everyday PvP raid for us, But there have been others and will be more to come. We have special PvP events where only the best of us get in a group to be the most precise we can in our PvP combat. We do this at special times such as the reset for the campaigns. Tomorrow we will be choosing a new home server after Wabbajack is gone. We have done a craglorn trial event. A guild crafting/ gearing event where our whole guild focused on collecting resources and crafting. Guild games and many others to come.
    In an amazing battle that I hastily screenshot was an unfathomable amount of coordination and experience. About 70 of us assaulting aleswell keep from bleakers outpost. After an amazing defense of maximum oil pots at bleakers a force of rougly 120 uncoordinated DC were pushed back to aleswell to be sieged from their farm. What ensued was a battle that lasted almost an hour and a half. While too much amazing things happened in this time from the tower of the farm overlooking the keep I watched the battle play out as we switched from side to side. About 50 had to be running to each side while 20 more protected our camp. My personal group and another ran to each of our defensive lines as I directed them from the tower. Troops from the stairway had to be held constantly while on the high farm walls east of aleswell seiged the walls. DC attacked in waves of 50 or more from our north and south, but through precise timing we diverted our course to hold them for 90 or more minutes. On top of that in the middle of the battle an all emperor group joined in the fight adding 30 or more veteran players that still attacking us from our north position could not break us while DC pushed from our south. At times I thought we were done, but somehow we pushed them back every time. We placed a camp at the bottom of the farm tower and sieged from the tower out so that we could defend every side. Oil pots make a much better defense line that vampires and DKs. But the intense battle ensued and we felt more accomplished after that than any other time short of taking all 6 scorlls…

http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=1880191
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=1808518
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=1813488
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=1812221
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=1818864
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=1880203

http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/album/194385
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/album/194385

• Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
    I actually never thought of this as a guild question, but I am declaring it right now Sheogorath. No exceptions this is my favorite for so many reasons backing to Oblivion and my other characters name!
    • After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
    For us I think doing gank groups in Cyrodiil is winding down.
    1. You will want to main this guild :)
    2. This guild will never disband or lose activity for the rest of ESO
    3. We are open to anyone and can get along with anyone as long as you are experienced, or dedicated to the guild/game.
    4. We are always improving and expanding. We want the best players, and we want to make you the best with us. Invite your friends and roll with us to roll the other factions.
    5. I offer officer positions to anyone who proves that they can advance the guild in some way that will improve us as a whole in comparison to the rest. Recruiting experienced players, leading raids, leading dungeon delves, or any other activity that a dedicated officer should do.
    6. One more just to emphasize that we are a very serious guild in a laid back atmosphere. So if that sounds like what you’re into. That means when we die in a PvP group we get heartbreak but we respawn asap, we stack up on the group leader and get right back out there to keep taking keeps and being faster better and more efficient that the other factions while we all joke around as if we were all just chilling with each other and having a good time.
    @mitchellmmm is my in game tag. Big Meach is my current main character, or join the website and message me on there. Feel free to message me anytime for anything. More info about the guild, or other guild leaders that want to coordinate. AND REMEMBER I NEED MORE PVP OFFICERS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!!!
    http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/detail/194385#pid=180850 http://thefivehundred.enjin.com/gallery/m/22644633/album/194385
  • mitchellmmm
    mitchellmmm
    Soul Shriven
    I attached the link to my website gallery instead of posting the pictures just to make it easy on me. sorry for any inconvenience but i didn't want to spam the post with pictures.
  • mitchellmmm
    mitchellmmm
    Soul Shriven
    R\pic
    Edited by mitchellmmm on June 29, 2014 6:56PM
  • stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    http://i.imgur.com/9N7P4ed.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/XIXklBO.jpg

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance? We are the ChaoticMindz. We have been very well known and have come from other games Quake being one of the majors.

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be. The guild was formed in 1/1/2010 and have been going through different games forming people who loved to pvp in cool games. Some of us came to ESO and we made a ChaoticMindz guild here on 4/2/2014 solely for pvp

What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to? We are sworn to the Ebenheart Pact. We draw blood to color our flags :).

Why did you choose that alliance? CMz chosen this alliance as it was least popular according to articles read and we wanted to form a guild big enough to cause problems for the other factions and to help other EP as a faction across multiple campaigns.

How many members does your guild currently have? We currently have 327 and we are growing fast. We haven't promoted the guild anywhere, People have joined just by entering our PVP raids and loving how we roll as a group and get things done.

We also have a sister guild that is more PVP/PVE based called The 500 which is lead by Big meach @mitchellmmm

Does your guild have a website? Yes the Guild Website is: mindz.guildportal.com the guild website is currently on going and still being updated.

What times and days is the guild most active? There is guildies on everyday at any given time but prime time is normally 5:30pm GMT. 10 AM Central. 11 AM EST all the way through till people are sleepy :).

What countries do your members span? We span world wide but most players are from countries

United States.
    Australia.
    China.
    Croatia.
    Egypt.
    France.
    Germany.
    Holland.
    Ireland.
    New Zealand.
    Portugal.
    Russia.
    Switzerland.
    Uruguay.
    United Kingdom.

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most? This guild is currently a pure PVP minded guild but that doesn't mean we don't love to do other things. You will always find others to build a force within the guild.

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination? We focus more on PVP then anything else in game but we do spend time with guildies and co operate to get them there skills leveled to use within PVP also skyshards and crafting that is needed.

What makes your guild unique? We are well known between other guilds within the faction. If you have ever heard of CM500 in zone that is us. The uniqueness about us is we form as a pact we move as a force and we do what ever is needed. People have joined us as a guild as we are just to cool as friends not just players within guild chat and also on teamspeak.

Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them? Yes we are currently working with other factions in other campaigns to our home campaign for the PACT. We are also in alliance with 6 of the biggest guilds on Wabba and we all speak along a leader guild.

Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them! We don't hold special events at this time we are currently working on getting the guild bigger but that doesn't mean we close our ears to guildies if they come up with ideas we can seek it further.

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO? The most memorable moment as a guild was finding amazing players who lead PVP so well that we most of the time have at least 1x 24 group running everyday and we had 3x24 over 60+ players in teamspeak at one time for PVP following one order which was amazing yet crazy :).

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one? We don't follow one as a guild but we follow The Grand Warlord Zimmeron for the PACT.

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down? We spend most of our time in teamspeak so people within the guild or who know the teamspeak channel are always welcome to hang out :).

Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
    1. We have so many great people for anything you need.
    2. Teamspeak is always lively even if your not in game but want a chat
    3. We work on making people stronger as a class within the guild
    4. We are like the 300 our profession is to never surrender
    5. We have over 7+ former Emps withing the guild

If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact? If you are interested u can either contact:

(player) Akimbo Source (aka Leader) or @agirlyboy
    (player) Bravehorn (aka co leader) or @stonescorsa‌
    (player) Khmerpride (aka next of kin) or @GotPhoGFD12
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's Templar - Stamplar
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mF9MCrV.png

Before I start, this post refers specifically to the Reddit EU Guild. There are a number of guilds for Reddit on the NA server, we are the centralised EU Guild.

We are called ' Reddithium'. It doesn't have a special history as such, but as you can see it's a play on the name of the website from which we originate (namely reddit).

When was your guild formed?

The guild was originally formed way back in the beta stages of the game, when a group of redditors came together with a vision to create an 'official' reddit guild specifically for this game. Reddithium specifically was founded on 30th March 2014.

Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.

It's an interesting and somewhat complicated story! The guild was formed in the very early stages of this game, and was originally envisioned as a central reddit guild with different arms for each faction for both the EU and US servers. Reddithium was a part of that grand project but has since evolved into its own, independent guild. We are still very much a part of the overall reddit guild, and we talk to guild members across both servers, but Reddithium itself has developed its own identity and is an independent guild on the EU server which holds regular events and has a lot of fun!

Reddithium is an Aldmeri Dominion guild, who's allegiance lies with Queen Ayrenn! Nonetheless we have members in both the Ebonheart Pact and the Daggerfall Convenant (boo!) who regularly participate in the chatting and socialising in guild chat and on the guild teamspeak.

The majority of members when the guild was launched chose the Dominion as their faction of choice, and so it was the voice of the people that dictated our chosen alliance. As it happens, they chose the best alliance available!

The guild currently has around 100 active members, but we are always looking for more!

We currently use http://reddit.com/r/ESOGuildEU as our home website, there you will find information and discussions relating to the guild and the game, as well as upcoming events and how to join.

There is almost always someone online throughout the day, but our most active times are - for obvious reasons - evenings and weekends, as well as public holidays across the globe!

The entirety of the guild spans across most of Europe! We have members from the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Poland, Sweden and more. We don't restrict members from joining wherever they are from, so whatever your background you are free to join Reddithium.

We have a lot of fun with a lot of activities. We PvP very often and there are always good times, so I would say that's what we enjoy most. But we also have a lot of fun doing World Bosses and Dungeons together. There is something that makes these kind of events so much more fun when you are having a laugh and a joke on Teamspeak.

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

We really are a mixed bag. We aim to hold events of all kinds both PvE and PvP. We have a lot of crafters who help one another out, and an active guild store that has anything you could want!

Reddithium is unique because it really is open to ANYONE. We don't mind if you are a roleplayer, a PvPer or your preference is PvE. We don't mind if you are level 3, or VR12. We don't mind if you log in an hour a day or spend all of your free time on the game. We don't exclude based on classes, builds, age or nationality. We understand why some guilds do because they have a specific game plan, but we are about being ultra liberal and having fun!

As previously mentioned we are part of a wider alliance of reddit guilds, across both the EU and NA servers with guilds for specific factions as well as our own which has members from all alliances. The why is already discussed above, we wanted to create a huge reddit guild!

We hold PvP events almost daily, one of our PvP officers will form a group and we will show the Convenant and Pact what it means to face the Dominion! At least twice a week we also have a PvE event running, which may be dungeon running, doing all dolmens and world bosses in a zone or skyshard hunting. We are never bored!

There are so many to choose from! Of particular note was when we took part in the live stream of the Aetherian Archive trial on the PTS. We didn't get very far but we all had an awful lot of fun and we had the whole guild behind us.

Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?

Well, not to say that reddit is a place full of hedonists and debauchery (it is) but it would seem the most appropriate Daedric Prince for us to follow would be Sanguine...

After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?

We have an active Teamspeak server where guildies like to wind down after a tough night taking keeps for the Dominion. Truthfully though, we never stop. There is always someone in the guild doing something!

1. We are currently PvPing on the campaign 'Chillrend'.
    2. Our members are assigned guild specific titles based on their specific in-game actions, such as 'Master of Soul Gems', 'Consigliere', 'Chef of Deliciousness' and even a 'Lieutenant of Partying'!
    3. We raised over 233k in game gold so as to ensure our lower level members had horses in Cyrodiil!
    4. We used to have a plethora of vampires in the guild, now we are down to just a few, one of whom is now our official scout in PvP because he can sneak so fast!
    5. The 'common room' of our Teamspeak server is known as 'The Thirsty Eel & Minstrel Inn'.

Send a message to our Glorious Leader @Darad0 in game or one of our wonderful officers, @Crowzer, @Hospik, @Meey or @S_omnio. Everyone is welcome!

27g7HHq.jpg
    Edited by Garion on August 8, 2014 10:50AM
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Narathen
    Narathen
    ✭✭
    LineAbreast.jpg

What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history or significance?
    Knowing our place in history, and conscious of the fact that we exist during this, the silver age of the Second Era, before the coming of The Gray Fox in ~ 3E 133 and the formal organization of The Thieves' Guild proper; we elected to join together under a banner best characterized by intrigue, secrecy, espionage, mystery, and the acquisition of immeasurable wealth...

The name of our Guild, is 'The Cloak and Dagger'

Our favorite realm of The Elder Scrolls saga has forever been that which takes place in the shadows. We've always adored the thrill of circumnavigating heavy doors, lethal traps, and ornate chests which lay between ourselves and the 'acquisition' of untold riches. It is our considered opinion that nothing surpasses the experience of silently sprinting across the fields and rooftops of Tamriel; cloaked in darkness, and confident in the knowledge that no bar, bolt, clasp, latch or lock can keep us from our prize.

When we learned that The Thieves' Guild would not be immediately available in the Elder Scrolls Online, rather than letting it dissuade us, we resigned ourselves to gathering all of those like-minded individuals who would feel its absence as sorely as we knew we would. It was heartening when, merely days after the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online, our brothers and sisters began to find one another under the cloak of the Mistress of Shadows. The Guild was formed shortly thereafter.

Players from all races, classes and heraldries have each found us, each in their own way, and banded together both to enjoy the game as it is, and to look to the horizon in great anticipation of what's yet to come.

The Daggerfall Covenant.

Given the current state of the three Alliances, The Cloak & Dagger gravitated toward, and currently makes its home in the Daggerfall Covenant. Daggerfall was the natural choice, being the most lenient of the three when it comes to law enforcement, and the most... 'flexible' when it comes to matters of corruption. That being said, don't trick yourself into thinking that we're relegated to a single Alliance; you should know that we have people everywhere.

We currently stand 190 strong.

You may learn more about us, and apply at: http://CloakAndDagger.guildlaunch.com

While we have players online around the clock, our hours of peak activity begin at approximately 9:00 PM EST each night. Our Guild events are scheduled at this time on weekends as well.

The United States, Canada and Australia.

What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together the most?
    We are a casual PvX Guild, active in all realms of The Elder Scrolls Online. The diversity of our members is reflected in the scope of our activities. Though we engage primarily in PvE content across all of Tamriel, we count Master Craftsmen of all disciplines among our ranks as well; after all, a thief needs skilled professionals he can rely on.

In addition to this, we recognize that the best chance for free trade (and an imminently corruptible government) to flourish is under the banner of the Daggerfall Convenant. The Aldmeri Dominion being too restrictive, and the Ebonheart Pact too unrefined to adequately stimulate the floundering economy of Tamriel to our liking. As such, we do engage in PvP regularly, though, we tend to prefer guerrilla hit-and-fade tactics as opposed to marching line abreast toward our enemies. Regardless, we have an interest at stake should the Covenant be threatened; and when that time arises, we act accordingly.

We are thieves among thieves, our lot is shared. We are keepers of signs and passwords, here without malice or guile. As a band of brigands in the Second Era, we are The Thieves' Guild before there was a Thieves' Guild. We are dedicated to the gathering and training of those who are stealthy and shadowy in nature. Although criminal by our definition, for untold years, local authorities in places throughout Tamriel have tolerated our existence for our role as "crime regulator", as we do not tolerate competition, nor egregious conduct from our members. (not to mention the personal financial benefits extended to authorities who play nice). We are usually considered to be a distinctly Imperial entity, though of course, no organization of the Empire officially condones our actions.

We're a raucous, fun-loving band of thieves who revel in all manners of mirth we can find.

We currently hold a wide variety of weekly events; these include a Cyrodiil SkyShard Run, where we take new\young players out into the wilds to gather as many SkyShards as we can; 'The Elder Scrolls' Tavern Trivia, where trivia questions are asked in Guild chat, with gold being awarded for each correct answer, and special prizes being awarded for bonuses (Motifs, an Epic weapon of the players' choice, etc.), our Cyrodiil Tavern Brawl, which is our regular PvP event, and now our Craglorn Invasion, where we foray into Craglorn with the intent of touring all of the points of interest in the new adventure zone!

Our most recent hallmark moment occurred during one of our excursions into Cyrodiil on June 16th. We all traveled to Cyrodiil individually, meeting at a predetermined rendezvous, and proceeded to travel Southward with the initial target of the Dominion Keep, Castle Faregyl. Apparently our target of opportunity didn't coincide with the misplaced-chivalry inherent to the rest of the Daggerfall players present in the campaign at the time, as they all began publicly berating us in /zone chat; chastising us for attacking an Alliance in such a "weakened state".

An hour or so later, it became evident that our ardent critics, under the direction of our own Emperor no less, had chosen to lay siege to the Ebonheart Pact stronghold of Arrius Keep in Northeastern Cyrodiil. Being the patriotic, duty-minded individuals we are, we elected to pay them a visit. As we closed in on Arrius Keep, it became clear that our detractors-in-arms had arrived at an impasse. They'd breached the outer wall, and the walls of the keep itself; but were locked in a stalemate with the Pact, who in response had erected siege weapons inside their keep and were returning fire into the courtyard. No one could gain an advantage, as the no-mans-land in between the two forces was a kill-zone.

Then The Cloak & Dagger arrived.

The addition of a pack of screaming Cloaks tipped the scale in the favor of Daggerfall, and in one fell swoop we were all able to storm the keep, neutralize the defenders, and seize the flags; winning the Fort for the Covenant.

Encouraged by our brazen acts and our victory, we continued marauding Eastward to Farragut Keep. The Ebonheart Pact, seemingly broken by their defeat at Arrius, offered negligible resistance. Farragut quickly fell into Daggerfall hands as well.

As the red banners of the Pact were cut from the rafters in Farragut, the fortified gate to the East, the Gate of Ghartok, fell open.

Clearly intending to seize the opportunity for themselves, our Emperor, and the same Daggerfall players who had been so publicly opposed to our siege of the Aldmeri Fort at Faregyl, (but had registered no complaints when we arrived to reinforce their own failed attack at Arrius), began marching toward the gate; their intention being to assault the Elder Scroll Temple of Ghartok itself and seize the scroll for themselves.

We weren't about to let that stand.

We kept pace with the other group, and in a matter of time we all arrived at the Elder Scroll Temple of Ghartok in unison. While preparing to assault the temple proper, I made it known that I would award a bounty of 20,000 gold coins to the first thief to lay their hands on the scroll, effectively stealing it out from under the scrutinizing eyes of our critics.

The attack commenced. The blades and staves of the Daggerfall Covenant clashed with those of the Ebonheart Pact in a furious melee. Fire, ice, arrows and magic clouded the air travelling in both directions, but despite the resistance, we pushed forward. All of the combatants reached the yawning portcullises of the Temple, where inside, we could see the Aedric glow of the Elder Scroll of Ghartok emanating from a pedestal. A deadly race ensued as both our Cloaks, and the other Covenant players charged inside, each bearing the determination to claim the scroll for themselves in equal measure.

I was held fast at one of the Temple entrances in combat with a Pact mender, when I heard excited yelling rising over the din of the fray.

The Cloak & Dagger had stolen the Elder Scroll of Ghartok.

Filled with equal parts elation and disbelief, we stumbled toward our brother and his ill-gotten prize to defend them both from the Pact onslaught, and the greedy fingers of our rivals. We enveloped him, and in a flash we were out of the Temple and back on the Imperial road toward the Gate of Ghartok; our destination: Fort Aleswell, comfortable under the "protection" of The Cloak & Dagger.

Our escort and victory parade, (with pursuers from the other groups among us, and hot on our heels), was cut short just past the Gate of Ghartok when, to our collective horror, the Internet Gods chose to punish our scroll-bearer for some sin he'd committed in the past by causing his ESO client to lose connection. He announced the disconnect in voice chat, but no sooner had he said he'd dropped it, than another Officer of the Guild appeared to scoop the Elder Scroll back up with the speed of a Master Thief, resuming the run. I'm still not certain if that scroll ever touched the ground. He carried our prize the rest of the way back to Fort Aleswell where the man who'd robbed our naysayers of their trophy re-joined us to celebrate.

There isn't a thief alive who at one time or another hasn't secretly thanked Nocturnal for the depth of night in which they hide.

As a Guild of thieves, we have no one location where we congregate; though you may frequently hear whispers in the dark alleys of Daggerfall, or see me distributing ill-gotten gains in 'The Rosy Lion' tavern there.

Tell us five fun facts about your guild!
    • We follow the three rules of The Thieves' Guild. (do you remember what they are?)
    • We engage in all realms of play in The Elder Scrolls Online, and encourage our members to play how they like. (while there are some rules, what merry band of misfits forfeits fun?)
    • Our Guild events encourage friendly competition, and cooperation among our members. (with a healthy dose of gold on the side!)
    • Our members aren't relegated to Nightblades, our members play all classes, and all Alliances as well.
    • We have a lot of plans for the future in anticipation of the release of the justice system, and The Thieves' Guild content, our bread and butter! (Ask me about The Thieves' Challenge!)

Interested parties may reach out to myself, @Narathen, or visit our website to apply: http://CloakAndDagger.guildlaunch.com
    Edited by Narathen on June 30, 2014 12:10PM
    "Shadow hide you."
    ~Narathen
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    We play at EU server

http://www.magix-website.com/mppo22/10/408/4090C9802A4811E4A4B4BD374DAE1E71.jpg

We are a French guild and we already started in 1999 we began with.....
    NO I AM JUST KIDDING we are not a French guild or have a nice background :expressionless: so we wont be chosen probably just kidding once again oke i stop now:

we are just a newly formed guild in the game called Elder Scrolls Online and its a nice game to start with :smiley:

What is your guild name? Does that name have a special history of significance?

Our guild name is Daggerfall Trade Masters we originaly formed as a trade guild only but we are now expanding on PVP mostly
    Well making this screenshot would cost like 5 minutes i sayd but it was much difficulter with random people disturbing it and gaurds walking through it.
    The M failed epic but we did our best and we made this screenshot just in a HOUR time.

A6291B60048911E4886F5DF64DAE1E71.jpg

When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be

I played the beta and really liked this game but wanted to buy it for console but with the 6 months delay i decided to buy the pc version.
    The game was already 1 and a half month released.
    But here is the reason why i formed the guild:
    The guild was formed because there were many people in zone chat asking for a trade guild so i thought: lets try to make my first guild well in the first day we already had 50+ members and the store opend.

What Alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?

Like our name says DAGGERFALL Trade Masters we swear fealty to the Daggerfall Covenant but we also have some members who play EP/AD.

Why did you choose that Alliance?

The guild was made in the Daggerfall Covenant and its a popular Alliance.
    Also our High king Emeric is a skilled merchanter who wants to secure Cyrodil to have prosperity for all of Tamriel

We currently have 400+ members and we kick inactive players in 14 days if they dont let uss notice they go away for a while.
    We currently are getting less people in then the amount of people that go out thats because we dont invite traders anymore we want PVP members for PVP in THORNBLADE

Yes of course do we.
    We are a trade guild which trade guild doesn't have good advertises? www.daggerfalltrademasters.com

With 400 ACTIVE members there are Always 80+ helpfull guildmembers online who want to help you with what ever you asked if it is in their reach.
    but mainly in the evening 7 pm until 11 pm.
    And at Saturday night at 8PM we have pvp events.

With 400 members, have we members across al the Globe America-Africa-Australia-Europe-Russia most are from Europe.

We love the PVP but we also do PVE together with the guild and use teamspeak or some guild pictures event.
    The PVE doesn't go so well yet but that doesn't matter we have fun but in the PvP we take castles and resources etc.

What does your guild focus on in-game?

We allow everything in the guild.
    If someone asks if others want to RP with him np.
    But we are mainly TRADING/PVP/ that is where the guildmaster and officers are working on not on RP

We are a trading guild which uses its gold to be succesfull in Cyrodil or help other guild members.
    We dont only invite VR but we help the low levels to reach VR so our members now each other really good and the atmosphere in the guild chat is really good much jokes and we make much fun about each other.
    Also we have our own UNIQUE guild logo yes its a snake but a lion/dragon/Phoenix is too main stream. 1 of our officers(@Chimerabeast drawd this)

C7F342A0039B11E4B7C8A4B54DAE1E71.jpg

Is your guild part of a larger Alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?

Yes we are part of TDA (The Daggerfall Alliance) here are several other big and known guilds in : Frenchies and Exile-DA-X Files-and ofcourse uss DTM Daggerfall Trade Masters.
    Sometimes we play at the same time in the campaign then 1 group goes with 12 men or something to a keep and attack it just as an distraction so the other group can easily take over an enemy keep or fort or outpost etc...

Does your guild ever host special events? if so, tell us about them!

We host guild picture events and PVP events
    The PVP events are lots of fun in my opinion.
    We just travel in a group and do what we see we once saw 4 AD people going into a public dungeon so we waited until they were in let them do the job and at the end with the boss we killed them and after them we killed the boss.
    They probably didn't like that.
    What we do is a skyshard run trough Cyrodil or attack a keep on the other side of the map/stealing a ELDER scroll.
    This week (saturday 5/07/2014 there is also pvp event and some 1 had the idea to charge naked like celtic warriors can you imagine the faces of the enemy when a bunch of naked warriors aproaches? they probably think they lag or something.

553BE440F62811E39CAF44904DAE1E71.jpg

Well that is probably the first guild picture event we started with a small group but soon people joined even non guild players and were we running almost naked through daggerfall with around 60-70 people.

We do not follow any Daedric prince perhaps some guild members do it it is their choice we are an Alliance of Traders to bind our strenght both in merchanting and in the war.

We are hardworking Traders/Crafters/Harvesters our way to rest is killing enemy Alliance members or make gold nothing better then a good filled Bank.
    But we go rarely all to the inn and get drunk and after it when we have to pay we haggle for the price.

Tell us five fun facts about your guild

1 The guild master tried to recruit people in the GUILD CHAT

2 With a guild picture event some 1 wanted to make a screen and moved a bit but fell to death from the wall.

3 The guildmaster is called cheese head or what ever has to do something with cheese because he is dutch.
    A german officer is called bratwurst.
    And the guy who says all this is considerd a ***.

4 One of our officers has a girlfriend but well we think he is liking other things...

18481FF0048C11E4804597C94DAE1E71.jpg

5 We have with the Football World Championship many discussions about football because we got fans of both the teams in our guild.

They can go to the website www.daggerfalltrademasters.com or contact with email daggerfalltrademasters@gmail.com or contact INGAME to these names: @Thermoa @Rubenhoi @webspinner @justaxl
    Edited by DaggerfallTradeMasters on August 22, 2014 10:16PM
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All

This is just a quick update to make you all (including the moderators) aware that we have updated our guilds entry to better reflect our current guild status and acitivty (Alith). We submitted our entry back on the 1st page, when this initiative was first unveiled. Since we have not yet been featured, so we thought it best to update our post with more recent pictures and facts about us now that we're settled in ESO :smile:

Still crossing our fingers to a chance to feature sometime in the future.

Regards
    Belazarus (Alith Guild Leader)
    bel-small2.png
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here’s your chance to get your guild in the spotlight! Respond to this thread and answer the questions in our guild interview below and we’ll consider featuring you on elderscrollsonline.com in an upcoming article. Don’t forget to include a screen-shot of you and your guild-mates This is a great chance to tell the world about your guild.
    We are The Reapers. We were named after the guild's speciality of crafting and the old adage “you reap what you sow”.

“We gather, we craft, we fight. Together we reap the natural treasures of Tamriel and will forge the Empire anew! May you have Keen eyes and sharp scythes”

These are the words. The pledge we made at the beginning. This was not the first oath or the first bond between us, yet none before held more power. A dark time was approaching and from the throat of the world we had all seen the forging of the first link in the chain and the rending of souls.
    The awesome power of Nirn was at our fingertips ready to be reaped. With miles to travel we decided to seek the legendary crafting halls to augment our skills. We prepared for war by equipping ourselves with the most enduring armour, the keenest weapons, and powerful enchantments as well as being fortified with potent elixirs and invigorating feasts. Each noble craft supplied from the bounty of the earth each marvel of craftsmanship, each victory achieved through the generosity of Nirn and the blessings of the divines.
    This was why The Reapers were founded in February by S'Abor and Morrigan Duskhunter to face the threats of Tamriel.
    guild5116Pop.png

The Reapers have sworn allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Ayrenn and the Aldmeri Dominion.

The cataclysm that we had observed caused mass panic and Ebonheart mobs drove us from Skyrim the land we had called home our only option was to return to the Dominion accompanied by our loyal Nord companions. So we returned to the lands of our ancestors and freely gave our loyalties lie with the Dominion and the charismatic Queen.

We currently have 2 Guild Leaders, 3 Reapers Hands, 5 Officers and 70 Reapers.

Yes, we have an extensive guild hall please allow me to give you directions www.thereapersesoguild.guildlaunch.com. We are very proud of our guild hall with the numerous contributions by our members from our Lore Library, Artistry and Storytelling. As well as the practicalities of notice boards and event records.

We have a steady attendance of members throughout the week however Saturday evenings, 6pm (GMT +1) and Sunday Afternoons from 12 noon (GMT +1).

The Reapers hail primarily from central Europe however we have members as far apart as Canada and the Philippines.

The Reapers like to talk and regale each other of their adventures whether of success or defeat. We enjoy all aspects of Tamriel and enjoy it most when we are together.

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, role-playing in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
    Crafting is the main focus of our guild, we share the task of research and development between our members. We arrange regular Scavenger Hunts to supply materials for our Piggy Back Crafting Events. Our members like to delve into dungeons as well enter battle in Cyrodil however The Reapers enjoy putting a personal twist on these activities such as our recent race across Cyrodil running the gauntlet into enemy territory.

The Reapers are not a trading guild but prefer to give generously to any member in need whenever they can whether its the last trait someone need to research or emergency supplies of potions and soul gems mailed to the stranded Reaper. The Reapers also benefit from a free bite service with several members able to infect you with Lycanthropy or Vampirism. Our members particularly enjoy the depth and variety of our guild hall (website) with discussions ranging from gardening to the power and quality of something called a computer.
    SAbor%20gets%20mauled%20(Lycanthrope%20Bite)3145Pop.png

We have recently allied ourselves with a kindred guild . The Alliance is in it's early stages at the moment. Although friend is more of an accurate term than ally.

The Reapers have many special events which have included a horse race the length of Auridon, an Easter Egg Hunt the eggs looking suspiciously like trait gems and Musical Chairs conducted outside Skywatch.
    Musical%20chairs5342Pop.jpg

What is your favourite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
    A Favourite memory of the guild is during an excursion in Cyrodil our group came across a town infested with Werewolves after a victorious battle we found a Skyshard docked in the river that ran through the town. Like lemmings the group dived down to retrieve it but quickly realised they were stranded mid river. Not afraid of getting wet we set out for the bank...
    Slaughterfish1384Pop.jpg

The Guild has recently been sent missives from the acolytes of several neutral Daedric Princes and are awaiting our response to their generous offers of help. It seems they do not appreciate Molag Bal's schemes any more than we do although some seem to simply be looking for some entertainment.
    Here is a messaged from Azura to her Acolyte that we intercepted:
    Azuras%20Message1154Pop.jpg

After a long day we like to wind down in Teamspeak, an intriguing device that transports our members voices across the world. The topics we cover are from the mundane, exchanging bread recipes and Tea brands, to the bizarre including a traumatic episode where a puppet was brought in for demonstrative purposes and it seems the victim was hit in the knee. If things become heated we even employ a Coldharbour channel to help our members put things in perspective.

• We have several couples in our guild including the Duskhunters, The Moonchilds and The Ramas.
    • We have three guild banks that require our officers to regularly hand out items to balance our members generosity.
    • We have the benefit of several talented individuals including Andy Moller's exquisite signatures and Xoushi's beautiful guild announcements.
    • Although we are not a Role-playing guild we enjoy dabbling during guild events particularly our Khajiit members and her royal-sucky-ness the Vampire Queen Chezza Moonchild. Our herald stays in character when posting guild announcements and we currently have several role-play threads which have developed intriguing story-lines.
    • Our Guild chat is often the home of our members wit and the banter is a constant theme. The best conversations occur mid topic with hilarious results including new nicknames “Betty” and welcoming recruits to the Asylum...er Guild.
        Call+to+Arms_Morrigan.png

If adventurers wish to answer The Reapers Call they should visit our guild hall www.thereapersesoguild.guildlaunch.com and submit their application. Or they can contact S'Abor Duskhunter or Morrigan Duskhunter in Tamriel.
      May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
      Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
      The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
    • voltorsfury
      voltorsfury
      ✭✭
      Order Of Explorers Guild - NA Server
      c888ae.jpg

o Order of Explorers – The name describes our core values. We all generally like to explore the game to the fullest, play all there is to play, and have a great time doing it!
      o The guild was formed in a previous MMO and still has a branch active there also. When TESO launched several players were coming over to play this game, and we decided to form in TESO and grow the guild with other like-minded individuals, who like to play the game to its fullest.
      o For Alliance War we fight for Ebonheart Pact on the whole. Although we do have members who have alts in other factions etc. and that’s ok with us!
      o How did we get to fight for the pact? Well mostly serendipity as a couple of our founding members were eager to play the Ebonheart content.
      o On the roster 86. We have a very active core of 30+ and several that play when they are able. This is one of our main values. To keep the guild smaller, friendly, and personable, not just fill the roster to 500 with unknown names, and still have enough to cover any content including trials!
      o Yes. We use our forums and event calendar to keep the guild informed on what’s going on in the guild and current updates on the game itself. The website is
      Order Of Explorers Website
      o Mostly U.S. time zones as we have members from across the United States, One from Australia, and one from Sweden. We seem to be most active from about 4pm EST until 2am EST, but usually you will find at least a few players on!
      o United States for the most part, a couple outside the U.S. like Australia and Sweden.
      o This is tough to answer. We have 3 event nights atm. Monday is Alliance War, Thursday is Dungeon night(normal and veteran), and Saturday is Adventure Zones/Craglorn. Most players love PvP, Dungeons, Craglorn, Crafting, Questing, and everything the game has to offer!
      o Our main focus is PvE. So Dungeon Delving and questing. We have some avid crafters, who are always interested in trading for deconstruction XP or Trait research. We do refer to the guild as PvX often though, because a lot of nights you can find a group in Cyrodil! We have not officially claimed a keep for our guild yet, as we are not an official PvP guild, but plan to do so in the future. It has been discussed at our officer meetings as a future goal!
      o I like to think we are special in that we aren’t just spamming invites, or trying to get to 500 members as soon as possible. We tend to meet players in our travels and exploration. Friendly players we feel would be a good fit to the guild. While not a hardcore guild, we are organized, and do take a serious attitude towards fulfilling our objectives. Whether it be a guild first veteran dungeon, or when we have the players ready for them, trials in Craglorn. We are a group that is focused on enjoying playing together as much as conquering content, so while we are taking on bosses in Dungeons and players in Cyrodiil we are still focused on enjoying the camaraderie of doing it as a group. We're also pretty good at making the guild still feel like a small tight-knit group no matter how big we grow.
      o No we are not. Order of Explorers is a standalone guild. Not to say we wouldn’t consider befriending another guild to complete objectives such as the Trials in Craglorn, and possibly an official alliance, but they would need to be a good fit for the guild overall and us for theirs.
      o At this time we have an Alliance War night, Dungeon running night, and a Craglorn exploration night. These have been in place for about a month now and we feel confident that it’s been a successful endeavor so far. The guild leadership has also been talking recently about adding scavenger hunts or other fun activities to the calendar from time to time for prizes etc. We think it would be a good way to promote interaction and get people involved.
      o The guild’s first official completion of a veteran dungeon with a group from completely within the guild! The next major milestone that we hope to complete is a full guild group Trial!
      o Daedric worship is left to the sole discretion of our members!
      o I can’t say we have an official place to unwind. Usually wherever we happen to be when we complete the current objective! A good portion of our members are usually on our Teamspeak server though, so I guess we could say there!
      o We have some expert free-climbers on our guild, and when we say explorers we mean it. So if you see someone playing a lute on top of a wall, or sheer cliff, it might just be one of us!
      o Guildmaster is not the only one to have a tendency to fall of cliffs while reading his map.
      o Swimming in lava has been proven to clear the pores of unwanted dirt and grease so we will continue to do so ^_^
      o We have an actively used Teamspeak 3 Server!
      o A good amount of players here enjoy crafting and are more than willing to trade for deconstruction and trait research.
      o Leader @voltorsfury
      o Officer/PvP Leader @dbcameron
      o Officer @raeoflight
      o Co-Recruiter @blitzed909
      o Co-Recruiter @Kennyspad13
      Vet SpindleClutch Run
      6dea3d.jpg
      Several OOE members posing with M'iaq in Stormhaven
      cac5f4.jpg
      @Voltorsfury - GM of Order Of Explorers PvE/PvX guild - Ebonheart Pact
      Mid Sized, Friendly, Active, semi-casual guild! We use TS 3 for events.
    • Malarky
      Malarky
      logo.png
      Mostly_Harmless_ESO.gif

Mostly Harmless. Our name comes from Douglas Adams’ Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy where the entry for Earth was listed as “Harmless”; later revised to read “Mostly Harmless.”

We formed in September of 2013 when a group of friends who had been gaming together for many years decided that the focus of a guild should be on the fun of playing the game instead of regimented "must attend" schedules. Instead, they believed that if they could get enough competitive-minded people who truly enjoyed each other's company that the incentive to join, play, and win as a guild would come naturally.

Daggerfall Covenant

Because early indications from the PTS and betas indicated that DC would be the least populated and have an “older” playerbase - we want mature members who love tough fights!

80 in Elder Scrolls Online and many more active in the community.

Yes! www.mhguild.com

We are most active in the evenings into the early morning, from about 6pm EDT until 3am EDT

We are primarily located in the United States and Canada, but have members from Australia, New Zealand, England, The Netherlands, Colombia, Brazil, and as far away as Bahrain!

We are for the most part all PvPers!

We are mainly a PvP guild, but you’ll find MH members in dungeons all over Tamriel and in trials in Craglorn! We also have many dedicated crafters and traders as well!

That we are incredibly organized and accomplish great things in Cyrodiil while maintaining the idea that nothing we do is mandatory. Our participation in guild events and on TeamSpeak is driven purely by the fact that people enjoy playing with one another and raiding together in PvP. Also that our guild is run by a group of dedicated volunteers who put in countless hours of work for no other reason than they want to make a community that all members enjoy being a part of.

Yes! We are part of the Lion’s Watch alliance dedicated to bringing glory to the Daggerfall Covenant! Member guilds include: Mostly Harmless, Brotherhood of Redemption, The Guardians, Sturmgrenadier, and Band of Brothers. We formed this alliance because we will never be a zerg guild, but sometimes you need great numbers to get great things done in Cyrodiil.

We have two dedicated PvP raids per week as well as one day a week where we do something fun together as a guild. Sometimes we run world bosses and dolmens, sometimes we play games together that aren’t ESO, like cards against humanities or Smite. And if you see a large group of goblins running around Cyrodiil, that might be us, too!

We make memorable moments every week in PvP including crowning several emperors (many of which are located on our guild YouTube channel), but I think our most memorable moment has to be winning the Quakecon ESO Team PvP Tournament!
      1915580.jpg

We might have some dedicated followers of Meridia due to the fact that her desire to rid the world of the undead aligns with ours----...also she rewarded the faithful with a pretty nice sword in previous TES titles. Also rumor has it that we might have some Sheogorath followers based on how much we enjoy swiss cheesing keeps...

Most of our downtime is spent within the newly repaired walls of a freshly conquered keep, but Cyrodiil is a big place and the downtime is usually fleeting.

1. We are sponsored by Mr. Beer and 3-up Golf!
      2. We host a podcast called “Games & Guilds” where we interview developers of current and future games.
      3. Some of the most popular ESO add-ons were created by Mostly Harmless’ Wykkyd!
      4. Our community is not only active in ESO, we have chapters and participation in a wide-array of different titles.
      5. Our guild leader might be Littlefinger from Game of Thrones...they share a striking resemblance..

Check out our website, YouTube, and follow us on Twitter! If you like what you see put in an application to join!
      http://www.mhguild.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/RookNova
      http://www.twitter.com/guildMH
      Edited by Malarky on July 26, 2014 4:28AM
    • miedeinb14_ESO
      miedeinb14_ESO
      Soul Shriven
      Screenshot_20140719_165526_zps5215f1b4.png[/url]
        We are The Oathsworn.

We are an army formed out of necessity to quickly bolster the lines and acts on the protection and expansion of the Ebonhart Pact's lands against all threats both mortal and daedric. We fight for the in the beliefs of the pact's founding. To bring freedom and justice to all whom seek it. That all are created equal.

We are an RP/PVP-PVE guild that works together to enjoy all aspects of the game and really immerse ourselves into the world of Elder Scrolls Online.

The Oathsworn came to be about two years ago when word of the game's development first came out. With myself and a good buddy of mine from another game at the time who were also big Elder Scrolls fans. Over the years we planned and came up with the ideas and storyline behind The Oathsworn and set the premise of how it would come to be within the lore and world of Tamriel. As for the exact time of the guild's formal creation. 15 minutes into early access's opening after my character was created.

We are Ebonhart Pact.

Because we have always played nords in the TES games. And couldn't see us anywhere else. Plus the Pact fits our backstory and why our character's fight.

At this present time we are over 110 members and growing daily.

http://amped-oathsworn.enjin.com/home

We are active in the afternoons and well into the early mornings. With 60+ daily logins from different members of our guild.

We have members from all around the world in US, Canada, Poland, Australia, England and many more.

Being a militaristic themed RP guild we tend to spend a good deal of our time RPing amongst ourselves and our allies. With induction and promotion ceremonies every Friday night around 9 PM EST. We also take to Cyrodil together and find the biggest fights we can get involved in and turn the tide for the Pact.
      • What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

We are primarily an RP guild. But with an active guild store that stays stocked with many items, master crafters, and everything else. We do it all. All the time.

Being a guild based out of Skyrim, and an army created to defend and fight for the Pact. We do not show racism towards other races. Even if there might be some distrust towards a few other races. All are given fair chance to prove themselves loyal and devoted to the Pact.

We actually created the first Ebonhart Moot for the NA server. Banding together all the RP guilds within the Ebonhart Pact to forge an alliance together of out of character trust and respect, so that we create rich, detailed, and intense In character stories. Now we stand at the fore front of about 26 other guilds who gather together every couple weeks to discuss ideas and have fun together Roleplaying.

We have hosted a masquerade ball that was a big success and came with live performances by some of our members on our Teamspeak server for all guests to attend. As well as we help in the hosting of the Moots, the council of RP guilds within ESO for the pact. But we also have many more events in the planning. As we are preparing to host the next Moot, we will be doing jousting events, horse racing, and gladitorial combat.

There are so many of them to be honest. It's really hard to say which is the most. From charging into the battle against superior numbers and coming out on top. To the rich, deep roleplay we find almost every night. The members of the Oathsworn have never ceased to deliver some of the best experiences I have ever had in a MMO.

We follow all the Daedric Princes. But no in the way of worship. But we keep tabs on their movements and remain ready to strike their plots down and keep them from Nirn.

We base ourselves out of Skald's Retreat in The Rift. There you will find us all the time roleplaying well into the night.

-We are a major player in the Ebonhart RP community. Having founded the Moot and helped to lead and direct the RP of the pact.
        -We are very active on our Teamspeak server and like to have a lot of fun and joke and cut up with each other.
        -We are a member of the Power Co. Gaming community that has two clans in World of Tanks.
        -When we take to the field of Cyrodil. We strike with unity and precision. Ripping through the enemy lines against over whelming odds.
        -Having some rough patches in our guild's timeline so far. We have remained strong and proven that we have the strength to stand the test of time and never fade away.

The process we handle recruiting new members is done through our website. First read over our rules, submit an application. From there. One of our recruiters will find you in game to schedule your IC interview to bring you into the guild as a recruit to our army. After such, to be recognized as a full soldier among us attend one of the induction ceremonies to take the oath and be sworn in as a soldier for the Ebonhart Pact.

• Auldjohn
      Auldjohn
      ✭✭✭✭
      Auldjohn wrote: »
      Feel free to contact me as well about TESG, either on-site or in-game: @Auldjohn‌.

BTW, as Champion of Zenithar my Beta Test Group affiliation should be obvious, though I have many friends among other test groups and Guilds.

An update to Casdha's post: We recently promoted the founder of our TESG branch on the EU Megaserver, @highrisedrifter‌, to Master Sage in recognition of his leadership and contributions to our Guild. We now have five members in our Master Sages' Council.

]

Update (14 Aug 2014):

One of our Founding Members is no longer with TESG, though we are still on good terms. If anyone chooses to "leave" our guild, they know they will be welcomed back with warm greetings at any time.

Another Founding Member retired from our leadership council, but remains active as an esteemed and honored Archivist. We have several long-time member Archivists.

We are now guided by a Master Sages' Council of three, advised by our Officers -- the Elder Sages' Council, with input and feedback by general membership in the Sages' Council. New members -- Aspirants -- gain in-game Bank access after a short "probationary period" when they are promoted to full membership as Sage.

TESG has many Guild activities, both on-site and in-game, including contests. We also participate in inter-Guild events with friend-guilds. All members receive an e-mail Weekly Update and our regular newsletter A Scroll From The Elder Sages Guild with featured articles by our members.

Our most recent Guild Highlight was the complete redesign of our web site, with new custom graphics -- and many features are accessible to visitors as well as Guild Members.

Drop in to learn more about TESG, a friendly, helpful group with common interests. Our Motto: "Have Fun!!"

banner8835Pop.png

Home Page: www.eldersages.com
      @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
      "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
      YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    • DaniAngione
      DaniAngione
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hello, community team :) I'm here to submit some info on our guild!

jvmfMis.jpg

The guild is called Draconian Argentum, though its full name would be Order of the Draconian Argentum (it's a chivalric order). It's not a literal latin translation but you can read it as 'Silver Dragons' or 'Dragon Silver'.

The Order has a long and clouded history. Some scholars say that it was first assembled years ago in another dimension. It was only a dream of utopia back then, eventually corrupted and disrupted by the fell world it was based upon. But we all know an idea can't be killed and the dream lives on - now in Tamriel.

More on our history (wheter the IC history or the RL one) can be found in our site.

We are sworn knights of the Ebonheart Pact!

Because dragons. :smiley:
      Also, the 'lore' behind the story of the Order draws some inspiration from norse mythology.

We currently have 40-50 members. The idea is to grow 'slowly but tight' as a community where people actually get to know each other rather than having hundreds of people without being able to offer the kindness and 'sense of belonging' we aim to offer :)

Yes, we do! Just click here or type this URL in your address bar: http://draconianargentum.shivtr.com

We also have a Facebook Page!

The guild seems to be fairly active in the evening (EST) and we do have a small community of all-nighters!

We currently have members from Chile, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada and a few others.

Well, we are fond of several activities in the game! I think what we enjoy the most is simply doing them together, whatever they are. That's pretty much the essence of the guild - I'll expand on that further below.

A combination, I suppose. It's not uncommon for us to start a small PVP group for fun, then delve deep into a dungeon and call it a day at the Cold Moon Inn.

I think that the idea (the aforementioned 'dream of utopia') behind the guild is what makes it special. Our main purpose is not inside the game, our focus is not to be a strong PVP, PVE or any-other-activity group. Our goal is to become a tight, fun, diverse community of people - of friends.
      We believe that by achieving that, we'll be a "solid brotherhood" ready to take on whatever challenges we might want inside the game!
      Our strength is not on numbers or skills but rather the members themselves. Each one of them is an important link that allows the dream to live on.

There's also the 'chivalric order' aspect - though certainly not unique - but a really fun and 'RP-friendly' side of the guild. For example, every new recruit is called a Whelp and to become a full member (Dragon) they must go through a special ceremony held every 15 days or so, where our members say their vows and become knights of the Draconian Argentum! (the Oath of the Dragon - our chivalric oath - can be found here)

Not yet, no. But we're certainly interested!

Yes, we do! Like mentioned above, there are the Oath of the Dragon Ceremonies, where our chosen Whelps swear their allegiance to our Order! We also hold several PVP groups, PVE runs and RP sessions from time to time, most of them not yet scheduled (except the official ones).

There are many moments I'd like to include here, but I think that the most special one so far was the very first Oath of the Dragon Ceremony.
      When everyone was kneeling down while I was reciting the Oath, verse after verse, for them to repeat... Some people stopped by to watch and, when it was over, we all got up and cheered together... That was special!

d0pIAtD.jpg

We have no restrictions whatsoever on religion and personal beliefs. From a former ashlander to the khajiiti pantheon, our faiths are many. There are, however, a few Daedric Princes whose ideals probably wouldn't allow their followers to uphold our values and our Oath.

Oh, there's also this gossip about one of the guildmasters being a child of Hircine... Some even say he leads a pack. Who knows? :wink:

Like mentioned above, we've been a few times to the Cold Moon Inn... There are several other spots as well, from taverns and Inns to the warmth of a wild camp, anywhere is a good place to be when we are together. There are also some special places in Deshaan or Eastmarch, for example, but I'll preserve these for their meaning :wink:

1. The most important question in our Recruitment Form is "When harvesting material nodes, do you collect the worms?" - Best moral filter ever!
      2. Our current tabard design pays homage to the tabard design used by our ancestors from the other dimension...
      3. People get kicked by accident sometimes. It happens! :persevere: but they're soon invited back. (The 'Remove' option shouldn't be right under the 'Promote' option! :blush: )
      4. We've had a 'gym session' inside Fungal Grotto once. Must stay fit for dungeon delving!
      5. We gathered a group of companions to run a stealth mission and steal a scroll once. We called it the Fellowship of the Scroll and the laughter of the moment almost killed us! Well, we did get killed afterwards anyway, so...

There's a really simple Application Form in our website - top left corner.
      If more information is needed, they can always contact @DaniAngione‌ in-game, wheter by mail or whispering! :smiley:
      Edited by DaniAngione on August 21, 2014 10:20PM
    • Ryluk
      Ryluk
      ✭✭✭
      10743304_695652140526560_767780277_n.jpg?oh=f9b9b8d17dda53ed06f45c123f78c9bd&oe=54445C49&__gda__=1413848982_da3807b11afbae027c37f07718b5daf2

Stormsurge Clan. Named after the Nordic Stormsurge family who have lead the clan for many years.

The guild was formed in August of 2012 when former WoW player Ryluke and friend Umbra magister decided to form a guild for ESO, Ryluke's main reason for enjoying WoW for many years was because of the guild he was a part of. The reason he logged on was to just talk to his fellow guild members and no matter what he done ingame it would be with them. And thus Stormsurge was born in hopes of bringing this kind of feeling to others, we want people to log on and stay subscribed because of their guild. We particpate in everything PVP,PVE and RP so no player is excluded and feels right at home with us!

The Ebonheart Pact

Because the Pact is the strongest of course! We also enjoy the zones much more than the other factions and our members love Nords,Dunmer and Argonians.

At the moment we have 67 members but we welcome anyone with open arms and are also out recruiting.

http://stormsurgeclan.guildlaunch.com/

No matter what time you come on there will always be fellow members there to enjoy the game with, our peak time though is about 6:00pm UK time.

The majority of our members are from the UK and Norway but we have some in France, Germany and even the U.S.A!

There is nothing we like better than doing an awesome dungeon crawl and a nice spot of guild PVP. One of our members Baltherzar is absolutely dungeon mad and if he is not in Fungal Grotto for the millionth time then he is out in Stonefalls getting us to come Fungal!

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving
      dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?

We don't have a single focus, we at Stormsurge do absolutely everything. We delve into the darkest and most putrid dungeons to slay the evil spawn that plague Tamriel, we fight in the land of Cyrodiil for the glory of the Pact and claim keeps in our name, we settle down at the tavern in Nimalten to share our stories over some mead and laugh the night away, and of course we meet up to trade armor with traits to deconstruction and create sets for our members.

We have the best name ingame of course. We also have a huge story behind the leader, Fenrir Stormsurge and the guild itself.

We created an alliance between our guild and another called The Templar Dragon Knights. The alliance is called the Storm Templar alliance and we created it so our communities can mingle and create friendships and bigger playing groups...and for power obviously.

When a member is inducted into The Blood Pact which acts as a sort of royal guard, they go through a ceremony that includes a oath and ends into a ride into battle at cyrodiil.

What is your favourite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?

It must be the time when a group of us completed Veteran Fungal Grotto. The feeling of accomplishment at the difficult task was great but the feeling of brotherhood, of us just cheering in celebration, congratulating each other and complimenting each others skills was a whole different thing. That was when I realised how great our community was,

It is known that The Blood Pact openly follow Hircine. As for the other members they are free to follow who they may.

We'll like to all connect to our teamspeak, head over to Nimalten and talk the night away about our adventures inside and out of them game.

1. We recently joined a steam community that lets clans and guilds from any games use their Teamspeak and after only being in there two weeks we became there biggest ingame community.
      2. Our words our ''From the tip of the blade to the eye of the storm, Stormsurge we are born.''
      3. We will be starting our own guild youtube soon!
      4. We make graphs about members crafting abilities so you can easily find the set you want and ask the member who knows it to make you some!
      5. One of our members is named Edward Sheeran.

Message the guildmaster in game @Ryluke1204 EU server. Or go to the website and submit a form and include your in game name
      http://stormsurgeclan.guildlaunch.com/

Yes%20lel.bmp

10744039_695273403897767_922870571_o.jpg?oh=5c268ca44386810518ad733ffeb9cd25&oe=544417F6&__gda__=1413728747_ea86039b10cac707085493d11a9578e7
      Edited by Ryluk on October 18, 2014 5:33PM
      Fenrir Stormsurge
      V16 Nord Dragonknight
      Ebonheart Pact
      Werewolf
      Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
      Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
      Former Emperor (Azuras Star)

• pinstripesc
      pinstripesc
      ✭✭✭
      promo2.png

We are the Gutter Kings! The name was spawned from jumbling up “Reservoir Dogs”.

Our origin story is pretty typical. A group of likeminded friends from other realms came together to make things happen in Tamriel as soon as the gates to Stonefalls opened up.

Ebonheart all the way!

It’s a marriage of convenience, really. With what we do, we tend to want to be on the winning side, but the races of Ebonheart don’t tend to get along real well, which makes for good business.

60. We are always looking for good people, but are not open invitation. Quality over quantity, always. We ask all those interested to check out our site and fill out a quick application so we can get acquainted with you before entering a probation period.

www.gutterkings.enjin.com – Our website is a much used resource. We encourage everyone to get acquainted with it, as there’s a lot of worthwhile information there. As well, we regularly utilize our calendar and make announcements about upcoming jobs, promotions, and the like.

We have people all over, but I’d say we’re most active in the evenings, especially on Friday and Saturday nights. Majority of our members are from North America, and I usually schedule our events around 7pm PST.

We are predominantly North Americans, but we’ve got some Australians, a Norwegian, and more. Though we operate based on an NA timezone, we welcome anyone interested in hooking up, and attempt to cater to everyone.

We love everything! But the most fun we have is probably when we’re devastating a dungeon, or overseeing a moot in uniform. And then of course there’s flapping our gums, we do a lot of that.

We always love clearing a dungeon’s sinuses, with veteran content on the calendar two nights a week, as well as the spontaneous jaunt. We also do great work, so if you’re ever looking for quality security or enforcement services, you let us know. Really, we get into a little of everything. We have master crafters at the ready (some real lucky ones, too, if the stuff they’re always finding in baskets is any indication).

Our uniform. From Twitch to Commander, everyone has a designated look for our events and get togethers, and I’m proud to say, we look slick.

No we’re not, unless you count an attachment to the umbrella RP guild, Ebonheart Roleplay. We are, however, official allies of the Banescale Fellowship, confounding Argonians that they are.

We host the ocassional event outside our practical delves, such as the upcoming housewarming for our new headquarters. As well, I’m keen to get the troopers in rank again with regular Roll Calls.

For me, probably our recent job working security for an Argonian’s party up in Eastmarch. The location was Fort Amol, and the people were many. We showed up looking sharp, as usual, and everything was legit until murmurs of a poisoning started tickling our ears. It was a long night of quarantining, running from problem to disturbance, and lots of conspiracy talk.

Never trust a Daedra!

We’ve got a location down for kicking it back and wasting time, but I don’t want the mercs hearing about it and messing it up before our housewarming, so we’ll just say “somewhere.”

We love saluting!
      Our website was featured by Enjin for ‘breaking the mold’!
      We’re all Kings here, but some of us are more Kingly.
      We have an honour called “The King’s Finest” where we interview and feature a quality member of GK.
      We always remember those who do us good.

Prospective members can always mail, friend, or whisper me @luxlucius, or Lieutenant Wulfgrimm @hordedog. Or just head straight to our website. We ask all those interested to take a look at our FAQ section to get a sense of what we’re about and make sure we’re a good fit for each other. We are always on the lookout for quality people who will contribute positively to our community.

Edited by pinstripesc on August 24, 2014 9:31PM
    • Auldjohn
      Auldjohn
      ✭✭✭✭
      TESG Birthday Party! This Sunday The Elder Sages Guild (TESG) is celebrating our (*) First Birthday (*). We were founded as one of the first guilds on August 31, 2013 during Closed Beta.
      Early Launch Photo, March 2014
      Start-of-EA2586Pop.jpg

Join us for our all-day Birthday Bash in Davon's Watch and on our web site.

Visitors will get a warm welcome on our public forums and Guild Chat widget. Party hats optional. ;)
      :) Drop by and Have Fun! B)

banner8835Pop.png
      Edited by Auldjohn on August 29, 2014 11:39AM
      @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
      "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
      YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    • Wulfscar
      Wulfscar
      Soul Shriven
      What is your guild’s name?
      Crimson Embrace

Does that name have a special history of significance?
      It is a guild and clan name that I have used for numerous other games.

My guild came into existance in the middle of August 2014 and it's primary purpose to create a friendly hub for all players of ESO - regardless of your alliance or racial choice - all players are welcome in Crimson Embrace.

Well I myself along with several of our guildmates are multi-alliance players in ESO but most of us swear fealty to King Jorunn and the Ebonheart Pact.

I chose the Ebonheart Pact because my favorite games within the Elderscrolls franchise would have to be "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" and "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and I love the lore surrounding Nords and Dunmer. As well I believe the Ebonheart Pact has the greatest claim to the throne.

Currently our guild has 53 members but is ever growing.

No. Our guild chooses to not have a website due to it being a hassle for some players to make an account on a separate website. We choose to operate this way to make it a little more user friendly in joining our guild.

There are members within the guild on at almost any time. I myself am only able to come on at about 6:00pm MST (Mountain Standard Time) on weekdays - unless of course I have a day off during the week - and on weekends the time for my being online is about the same as the weekdays.

Currently we are a guild that spans throughout North America - Canada, and The United States of America.

That's a tough question. Our members do numerous group oriented activities in the world of ESO. Be it taking down world bosses, delving the dungeons, or participating in the Alliance War in Cyrodiil.

My guild focuses primarily on helping one another when we need it most and in turn helping each other grow.

Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
      Our guild does anything and everything within the world of ESO possible. All that matters is that we have fun together while doing it.

Our guild is made unique in the fact that we have such strong bonds with one another and are like a family. We are all Shield-Brothers (and Sisters) of one another.

Our guild is a solo guild currently we have no affiliations with any other guilds in ESO

We currently do not have any special events that are hosted, but as I have said we are a relatively new guild that was only formed in the middle of last month.

Our favorite moment as a guild thus far is seiging a fort together as a guild in the Alliance War in Cyrodiil.

Well many of our members are or wish to be werewolves. So the answer to that question would have to be The Daedric Prince of the Hunt, Hircine.

Well we usually wind down within any of the capital cities. I myself am usually found either in Riften - the capital city of The Rift - or Mournhold - the capital city of Deshaan and the capital of The Ebonheart Pact.

1)The Guildmaster and Co-Guildmaster are both Canadian.
      2)We have a strong bond with every member of the guild.
      3)We are avid lovers of the immersive lore throughout the world of ESO.
      4)The Guildmaster and Co-Guildmaster as well as numerous members of the guild are really into Roleplaying in the world of ESO.
      5)All members of Crimson Embrace are guaranteed to be friendly and help you out if you are in a bind.

If anyone is interested in joining the guild your best bet is to contact me either on the forums here or in-game @Wulfscar or to contact my Co-Guildmaster in-game @bentcrossxx.
      Wulfscar
      (Guildmaster of Crimson Embrace)
    • Tenofas
      Tenofas
      ✭✭✭
      qn45g4.png

Nightblade, it's not just a class, it's an adventure!
      Be all you can be! Accelerate your life, be someone special: join the BLADES OF SITHIS! Let the journey begin!

-What is your guild’s name? Does that name have a special history of significance?
      Blades of Sithis is the name of our guild, and it is based mainly on the Dark Brotherhood lore. We are Sithis worshipper and its armed hand.

-When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
      The guild was founded on july 2014, but the idea dates back to many many years ago. I've always played a rogue/assassin/thief class in all the mmorpg I was in and everytime I tried to find or to creat a class-specific guild, but due to the fact that other games did not allow the same freedom we have in ESO, this could be done. But now, with Elder Scrolls Online, we can have a rouge/thief class that can be dps, but also tank or healer! In ESO a nightblades only guild is possible! And now it's a reality!

-What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
      This was a very hard decision. But we are a multifaction guild, we accept members from all three the alliances.

-Why did you choose that alliance?
      We decided to be a multi-alliance guild to allow all nightblade players to join. Our aim is not to be one player's main guild, but we want to be some sort of social guild aimed to help nightblade players, to discuss about our class and maybe to organize some nightblades-only events (RP, PvE or PvP).

-How many members does your guild currently have?
      We have 35 members right now, and every evening we have more or less 10-14 active players online. We have players from all ages and genders.

-Does your guild have a website?
      Absolutely yes: http://bladesofsithis.guildlaunch.com/
      It's just a forum where we discuss about nightblade skills, builds and organize the guild.

-What times and days is the guild most active?
      Well, more or less every evening (EU CET 21:00 - 23:99) we have the largest number of members online, but there are some logge in even in the afternoon.

-What countries do your members span?

All over Europe, UK, France, Denmark, Italy...

-What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
      We have not started to organize guild events, but hopefully we should start soon, once we have enough member in all three the alliances.

-What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
      We have great freedom since we are not a "main guild", so our members can play the way they want. Once we start to have guild events we will try to cover all the aspect of the game.

-What makes your guild unique?
      Well... we are a single-class guild... I guess this is enough to define the Blades of Sithis as an unique guild! :smiley:

-Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
      No, not at the moment.

Not yet, but we are planning to have them.
      PVP wise we are thinking about a sort of nightblade accademy in Cyrodiil, where we can duel and test our skills.
      On the PVE side we will see... we need a few more members to start some sort of raiding.

-What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
      Well, right now the most funny part is recruiting... I get a lots of strange questions about our guild! :blush:

-Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
      We are linked to the Dark Brotherhood, so we worship Sithis, even if he is not exactly a Daedric prince.

-After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
      We still need to find some sort of headquarter, probably once the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood are introduced to the game we will have it.

-If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
      You can contact me in game Thamira Hellblades (@Tenofas) or you can register on our forum and ask to be invited. You can also check for our two officers: Sylvanfoot and Shar'teel.
      Edited by Tenofas on September 8, 2014 4:34PM
      Tenofas
      Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
      PC - EU
    • Morbaine
      Morbaine
      Soul Shriven
      col3337Pop.jpg

Blades of the Bloodsworn is our guild. When several of us pre-ordered the game we started to talk back and forth about a name that could suggest a powerful and tight-knit group of players. We also felt the the Bloodsworn in the name referenced an ancient bond that would offer a cryptic explanation of any races or choice of alliance for characters within our Ebonhear Pact focused guild.
      bloodblessing3.jpg

When was your guild formed?
      A group of players from a wide combination of mmo's and Elder Scrolls games decided we need to get together and adventure through the world of Tamriel. So on the first day of electronic pre-order access we all stayed up late, waited for the game to launch. (4:00 a.m. for most of us) As soon as the game launched we started the Blades of the Bloodsworn and began to cut our way through Coldharbour.
      battleprep.jpg

Ebonheart Pact
      Many of us have fallen in love with Morrowind and Skyrim and the Ebonheart Pact offered us all the chance to explore these places in a whole new way. We also like the idea of fighting to solidify what we felt to be the most unlikely alliance. With a long history of war and enslavement between each race the Pact needed the strength and stability that the Blades of Bloodsworn could offer.
      Our guild is currently at 200 members.
      Our website is botbloodsworn.guildlaunch.com
      Bloodsworn%20united.jpg

Our guild is most active on weekend nights and all day Sunday (U.S. time)seems to be the busiest.
      Most members are in the U.S. though we have some in Canada, Australia, and Morocco.
      Guild%20shoy%201.jpg

We like to do a little bit of everything but I think people are most excited when we are crawling through one of Tamriel's many delves or cutting a path through Cyrodill. Also many members just like to hop on voice chat and shoot the breeze while playing solo or even while working on other things.
      We like to do it all. Our goal is to provide a community that allows our players to log on and have all the game content be more fun and accessible. We aim to have an increasing number of players that are will to jump into line of fire when someone needs it. So we like to run dungeons together, as well as run pvp nights on Thornblade to fight the good fight for the Pact. We also have many crafters and some that are willing to role play including short story contests on our website.
      Firstly we are positive. We have all played enough mmo's to know how negative and inflammatory mmo communities can be. We also understand that our members have lives and will not punish inactivity of players with bust lives. ESO is an amazing game that is immersive and we want our players to feel like they have made an escape every time they log on, not like they have clocked into work. So our guild is a unique blend of casual, but still experienced and pro-active collection of players
      Several of our members have gone on to lead their own guilds which has led to cross population and alliances with a couple other guild in the game.
      Our guild has a pvp Officer that runs Cyrodill events every chance he gets and we also schedule dungeon runs for our leveling members. We also have competitions that include short story posts on the website, recruitment contests, and screen shot contests.
      As the leader of the guild I also will sit inside the Davon's Watch Inn with an open door for player suggestions, scheduling, and promotion appeals.
      Recently we ran through Cyrodill in a large group and had a lot of fun taking keeps, sparring no war cry's and charges XD.
      We do not follow a Daedric Prince. The bloodoath taken by the Bloodsworn transcends any erroneous promises the daedra might make. Though the strenght of our bond is such that if we need work alongside daedra to acheive a greater cause we are able to do so.
      We like to get faded in the Davon's Watch Inn. We also like to collaborate at an undisclosed dwemer ruin.
      bard%20circle%20resize.jpg
      1.)The four founding members are all brothers.
      2.)We sometimes accidentally harvest real world materials after playing too much ESO.
      3.) The prize to most of our contests is 50,000 gold.
      4.) We have free Vamp and WW bites, with some cool off periods.
      5.) We like cheese

Whisper or send mail to Mordaine in game, visit our website botbloodsworn.guildlaunch.com or check us out on facebook and we'll see you under Ash Mountain!
      FireFreak.jpg
    • jenny9494
      jenny9494
      Soul Shriven
      The name of my guild is ESO SALES MART. Its a 500 man guild created for sales and trade throughout all of ESO. We accept all alliance members and all races.

ESO SALES MART was created back in April of 2014 right after the game went live. We are a 12 year old Dark Age of Camelot guild. The guild came to be as a bunch of guildies and myself wanted to start a sales guild that everyone would want to join. ESO SALES MART just has that great ring to the name and we work really hard to make sure everyone is happy and having a great time with sales and game play.

We are a mixture of all alliances. I said I would never make anyone play a certain alliance nor make them play a certain class or race. We except everyone willing to post/list items for sale or trade. I would love to say EBONHEART is my heart and it will forever be.

The Aldmeri Dominion wants to dominate. Their ideology is built on racial superiority and control. The Daggerfall Covenant also wants to dominate and they are motivated by greed.

The Ebonheart Pact is motivated by one thing only: Loyalty. They fight for Liberty from those who would oppress them. They do not seek domination, only to be left alone by the war mongering Altmer, Bretons, and Imperials. Their goal is national autonomy. I have noticed from playing in Cyrodil nightly that EBONHEART is a get up in your face kinda alliance. We have PURE hearts and were not afraid to bring the fight nor afraid to finish it. Ebonheart is by far the alliance to pick if you want a friendly stand by your side alliance.

ESO SALES MART has over 490+ member with usually around 70 to 120 on at any given time. We are very friendly in chat and ventrilio. I love how this guild helps everyone out with even the smallest and noobish questions. No question is usually left unanswered. All my guildies are set up at all times to invite and we look forward to having you if you to need a new home :)

We do not at this time. Im in game everyday and have officer on everyday so we haven't even thought about it since we are always available for anyone needing information on items or just have curious about something.

We are very active. Our times run from 7:00 PM central time to sometimes 4:00 central AM time. We always have someone on no matter the times. 7 Days a week.

United States.
      France.
      Australia.
      Germany.
      Switzerland.
      Sweden
      New Zeland.
      Portugal.
      United Kingdom
      Russia.

I'm sure there are others. This is just a list of some of the ones we have so far.

We love PVP in Haderus. Its a hard place to be when YELLOW owns everything but we manage to rock a lot of heads while we are in there. We love to farm those AP points and meet new people while were playing. We run ventrilio as we battle the AD and DC and we form up great plans on how to take the Keep and resources. We have mastered a great farm with resources and it seems to be working as the AD try to master or ways in killing but haven't quite mastered the skill yet. We love to just hang out in Vent and chat about whats been going on in game and out of game. If you are looking for a great time and great guild join ESO SALES MART.

ESO SALES MART is very unique. We have all kinds of people in our guild. We have capped leveled crafters, great traders that work with you on prices and great people willing to help you if you need a item or something crafted up. I love how this guild is able to chat about all kind of things and no one every gets upset or feeling hurt. We are like a tight nit family and grow stronger and stronger everyday.We try not to order people around or dictate play, while still maintaining some standards of discipline which are necessary for good organization. We try to keep the rules pretty minimal though, like: "pick the Guild campaign as your home campaign" and keep your toon at least 30 days active.

I suppose another unique thing about the guild is that many of us were closed Beta testers and some members were recruited into the guild after meeting us on the Battle Field during that long term Beta test. Our guild also comes from Dark Age of Camelot. We played DAOC for over 12 years and most of us followed over here together so I think that gives us a heads up on the guild formation and true loyalty that we have for one another.

What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?.

When our bank/store opened up and went live.. lol.. We were so excited to be able to list items even though we wish we had more space than 30 slots per guild character.

We wind down in our voice chat. Ventrilio. Most of us hang out in Ebonheart in stonefall while we all chat about the smallest things or whats been going on.

We all love to play and PVP/PVE together. No matter what time of day or night.

We love to eat and buy all the sweetrolls and crab cakes we can find.

We have a mascot named Vortexman that loves to run around naked in RVR. If hes not changing his costumes 100 times he dancing naked on statues.

We love to just hang out and catch up on real life while playing. We are here for each other..

Last.. Were a family... We go PVE/PVP till wee hours of the night and sometimes till morning time. We always have fun things like raffles in the guild and fun riddles that sometimes give gold for the prizes.

If you need a great sales/trade guild and your looking for a new home to call you own. Please feel free to contact me or my officers at @jenny9494. We would love to have you in our family and let you experience the fun and laughs that we to have and share and remember ESO SALE MART is the way to go for all your sales and trade needs. :)
    • RavishedPsyche
      [img][/img]GELpW9U.jpg

Deviance. The name is simply that because everyone is different, with different play styles. We embrace people being outside of the norm, from theory crafters who think outside the box, to intense raiders, brilliant PvPers, to casual members just looking for an outlet.

The guild was formed,5/14/2014 , after the guild Remain disbanded. We had a few people still playing the game at that time, that were very disheartened when the guild broke up due to the Guild leader quitting the game. So, we started something new, and while it was something meant to keep the few players active it has turned into something much larger.

Aldmeri Dominion on the NA Server

Honestly, I chose the alliance due to some friends playing on it, and being very loyal to the AD side of things. I continued to play there and make a guild there because those who do not have the ability to make characters of any faction would have a better go of things on AD side in my personal opinion.

Some are pictured here, its hard to get them all together for a photo op.
      [img][/img]K3WRWIB.jpg

Does your guild have a website? Yes

http://deviance.guildlaunch.com/

From 3pm edt, to 3am edt we always have enough members to raid or pvp. While we have a calendar with dedicated main raid days, a teaching day, pvp day etc we go off script quite a bit.

The United States, The United Kingdom, Australia, and a few in places such as Japan.

I would have to say end game content is the favorite, such as the Mage, Warrior, and Serpent (though we are still working on the latter but have gotten the last boss to 40%). PvP is something we are trying to get into however.

Fun runs, speed runs, and teaching runs for raids is probably the most accurate answer.

PvE Raids, and some PvP, though we do have some dedicated crafters in our guild as well.

Definitely the lack of drama in combination with the quality of our players. Egos tend to run high in guilds that raid well, but we keep it to a low roar, and try to make everyone comfortable. Oh, and more importantly, we are here to help not to be "that guild who is full of really good players but are totally stuck up." No one gets good on their own.

While we have a "Raid Ready" or "RR" beside our ranks who are completely geared and ready to go, we also take the time to teach new people the strategies so the "RR" rank is something you work up to. Ranks go, Trial, Member, Member RR, Deviant, Deviant RR. Deviant's are senior members, members are those who we have trialed for about a week (to make sure they are all around nice folks), and as I stated RR means you are good to go and have spoken to the class officer to make sure your build is optimal. Casual players, and those who are still learning don't get the RR, but we are always happy to help them.

We have alliances with Eight Divines and Lost Relic, both run by people who are extremely capable and kind individuals.

Our calendar is mainly, "Speed Mondays" for speed runs, Training alternates between Tuesday and Thursday, and the day we aren't training new folks we are in PvP. We have free days on Weds and Sunday to do what we have the people on to do, as vague as that is they tend to be our funniest days, and on Fri and Sat we have our main raid days. However, on Weds and Sunday (and any other time we don't have particular things scheduled on our other days) you can expect "Fun Runs" runs which entails people relaxed by multiple means, and Guild events that are made to help with achievements harder to get otherwise (such as the dreaded fishing achievement.) OH and we also have class runs of raids. Like an all nightblade raid one day, just to prove we could do it and to be fun with it.

Quakecon by far was the most memorable, but not the competing. For those of you who don't know the trials part of Quakecon was just the top two times who got into finals while a representative was watching the runs in trials. It wasn't the Quakecon final run but the training that was so much fun for me. Our guild got better as a whole thanks to the incentive of Quakecon, and while we didn't win, our members improved by leaps and bounds over a span of four days.

Being the second guild in the World to kill the Mantikora and then the Serpent was also pretty memorable.

Also being the second in NA servers to down the Mantikora was awesome!

xb3sOcU.jpg

While we strive to be different, we are also tolerant, all are welcome regardless of secret or not so secret ties with Daedric Princes. If I had to guess I would think that some follow Sanguine, but that is of course just a thought. ;)

Talking on team speak about different aspects of the game and life, maybe doing some achievements or actually winding down by going out and doing more said adventuring. We love to raid after all.

[img][/img]wLlfc2R.jpg

Then again we also like to do very random things.....

[img][/img]EcfuYTr.jpg

[img][/img]MOrf6UB.jpg

-As GM I pride myself on not only being female but attracting other females to our guild. Female players are given the same respect as our guys, and sometime soon we want to start having girl verses guy competitions for fun.

-Our teamspeak has 'icons' by names to remind our raid leaders what main classes you play and what roles you prefer, but it is a common belief that our leaders just like adding new symbols at their whimsy. Some are given as badges of honor (and some not so much honor but derpdom for a day), such as "Mad Healz Yo", or "Super Stud."

-We almost always are on the Top of the leader boards, or well within reach of them since they change so often.

-I'm sure you have heard of leaders of raids raging to get people's attention. Our leaders do no such thing, though they can get flustered. You might even catch me telling people, in the sweetest way possible that they might just deserve a hot French fry to the eye. It is only kidding though but can you imagine how uncomfortable that would be, right?! ;3 Only non lethal/funny threats here.

-Not only are we an end game guild we are a one stop shop in most cases for members who need end game potions, food, and gear. In house discounts for members are always nice and required of our many crafters. We are one big dysfunctional family after all!

Go to our webby and fill out an app or contact one of the following:

@Ravished.Psyche The GM and a Sorc Class officer.

@EtchedGG Member of the Guild council and our Dragon Knight Class officer

Edited by RavishedPsyche on December 22, 2014 9:12PM
      ~GM of Deviance ---- NA---- Aldmeri Dominion~
      ~v14 Sorc~ Aurora De'Viant (Former Empress) (Boethiah's Scythe)~
      ~v14 DK~ Adrasteia De'Viant (Boethiah's Scythe)~
      ~ V14 Templar~ Ava M De'Viant~
      ~ Work in Progress Nightblade~ Scarlet De'Viant~
      ~All trials cleared. Sanctum Ophidia (Second World), AA (normal and hard), Hel'ra (normal and hard)~
      To learn about Deviance and apply go to: http://deviance.guildlaunch.com/
      To watch our Raids etc: http://twitch.tv/sedissbro
    • Nighkomoro
      This one greets you yes? Khajiit is called To'raji and Khajiit would like to make the guild he is in known hmm?

This one belongs to the guild known as THE VIGILANT yes? To'raji knows the name comes from the fact that we are always vigilant at protecting Nirni from the Daedric invasion hmm?

To'raji First joined after a group of like-minded people gathered together and decided that the war was not what was of the highest importance... but rather that having a world to return to in the end was yes?

This guild is based solely in the Ebonheart Pact.

Many have often wondered such yes? Khajiit's reply is simple. It is where everyone lives!

As of the last meeting, Khajiit counted forty five.

Aye, we do.
      http://www.thevigilant.enjin.com/

Going by what Khajiit hears other call "eastern Standard Time," from 10pm-2/3am

All sorts yes? Some from lands called America, some from other lands called Canada, and To'raji believes even a few from England yes?

We are mostly active Daedric fighters (RP) but There are plans to perhaps move into liberating Cyrodiil (PVP) from the Daedra as well in the near future.

This one can proudly state we travel the lands far and wide in hunting those whom would destroy or harm the innocent... be they dungeons, anchors, or wild events hmm? (RP/dungeon delving/Open-world Roleplaying)

This one can say with both joy and sorrow that we are the only *known* guild fighting against the Daedra in the Rift... It is a tough job and would benefit everyone if more would take a stand against the growing darkness...

As of this time, The Vigilant hold many agreements... but very few alliances yes?

Aye, We host all sorts of events and for different members yes? Everything from Celebrations to Defending the lands hmm?

This is a tough question hmm? It is very difficult to choose... Perhaps it was the time when we sought to destroy an ancient relic... That brought us very close together...

As far as a guild in whole, we worship no god nor prince. However, individual members have been known to be part of seperate practices. Everything from the teachings of the Hungry Cat Hircine, all the way through the mercy of S'rendarr the Runt and everything in between hmm?

We enjoy a drink in our headquarters in the Rift... Geirmunds Hall hmm?

1: We first started as a small group of six individuals.
      2: Since our start, we have grown to forty five like-minded individuals.
      3: We have opened negotiations with Morrowind's Dunmer houses
      4: We accept Werewolves and Vampires.... providing they have a reason to want to combat their potential brothers and sisters in blood.
      5: The leader of the guild is non-existent. Instead, there is a council of Members whom lead. Each one tasked a different job to both benefit the guild as well as prevent any one member from gaining to much power yes?

Well.... To'raji is just one of many to contact yes? There is also our site which will give far more information for you to read in your own time hmm?
    • bluebloodb16_ESO
      1805233.jpg
      Welkom bij Axiom!

Sinds 8 april 2014 hebben wij een TS3, forum en website.

Waar Vlamingen in de wereld thuis zijn.
      1995793.jpg

•When was your guild formed? Tell us the story of how the guild came to be.
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Two brothers played together in beta, started 'Axiom' to play with some local friends, small group exploded rapidly into a great guild.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : The legend says: "Once there was an Orc-lady known by 'Hebe' and she joined a guild formed by some random flemish brothers. Because they were men, they were easy and lazy and after some time she could not bear it anymore. On a bright misty day she said with demanding but clear voice: "I'll be your Guild Mistress". And so it happened. There was no discussion, everyone obeyed and this was the beginning of a new Flemish Era in ESO."
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Going live of ESO, small guild of friends, hostile takeover, Flemish people only, teamspeak fun.

•What alliance has your guild sworn fealty to?
      • Daggerfall Covenant

•Why did you choose that alliance?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : It's emblem resembles our fierce Flemish Lion the most.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Hebe, our guidleader is Daggerfall, no discussion, we follow.
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Most human environment + Orcs
      • Officer skydrac : after playing arena i really love the game daggerfall and stay with it.

•How many members does your guild currently have?
      • 188. This is also the bus route from North Greenwich to Russel Square in London. But there is totally no connection between our members and the bus route. :)

•Does your guild have a website?
      •What times and days is the guild most active?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Everyday from noon till midnight
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Evenings in the week and the whole weekend.
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Evenings
      • Officer Skydrac : Evenings and weekend.

•What countries do your members span?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Belgium, and it's backyards - wherever flemish expats reside.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : The flemish-speaking (= bunch of dutch dialects) parts of the world.
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Belgium
      • Officer Skydrac : Belgium & (Z.V.)

•What activities in ESO do your members enjoy doing together most?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Dungeons, grouping for quests, leveling together, hunting Cyrodiil
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Easier to answer: "What do you not enjoy doing together?" We love Questing, Dungeons, Cyrodiill...
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Talking, questing, dungeons, pvp
      • Officer Skydrac : Talking, questing, dungeons, pvp (the whole game)

•What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Not so much trading but helping one another out and having fun grouping for dungeons, leveling and pvp-ing
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : In the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
      • Officer HarryDB63 : We do it all, depends on the mood of those online. We do it all, we want it all.
      • Officer Skydrac : I'm playing the whole game and helping a lot of people for FREE .trading for a nice price if they want to pay.

•What makes your guild unique?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : To be able to talk 'Flemish' in game and be understood at the same time
        TS. To have fun and enjoy ESO the way we like, to find new friends every time flemish players join.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Our members
      • Officer HarryDB63 : All flemish speaking, older people and a Lady Guildmistress.
      • Officer Skydrac : Dutch speaking and nice people

•Is your guild part of a larger alliance of guilds? Why did you join them?
      • No.

•Does your guild ever host special events? If so, tell us about them!
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Ingame : ESO-lore related rallies throughout Tamriel, riddles, 'Darts', guild-runs for skyshards in Cyrodiil, screenshots-fun and many more to come...
        This summers 'Real-life' BBQ started another Axiom-tradition...
        BBQ
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Real life onces like an BBQ
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Real life onces like an BBQ
      • Officer Skydrac : All of the above !

•What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : I have to think that one over. There's just so much! :D
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Hearing the laughs of all on TS.
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Being ingame together with virtual-friends
      • Officer Skydrac : lots of moments..... first group dungeons , first time in cyrodiil....And most off all when I finaly Kill Molag bal (hehe)

•Does your guild secretly (or not so secretly) follow a specific Daedric Prince? If so, which one?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Why follow a Daedric Prince? Like Sir Cadwell we don't fear any in Tamriel...
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : We have no secrets and certainly no Daedric Prince, bah! Our Guild Mistress is our only dedication.
      • Officer HarryDB63 : We are worse than the Daedric's ... all your castles belong to us! We all follow our Guild Mama!
      • Officer Skydrac : I bow to no man ,beast or god ...let them bow to US ( sound dramatic... is't not ;-P )

•After a long day of adventuring, where does your guild enjoy gathering to wind down?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : You can watch our funny screenshots at the Gallery at our Guild website.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Our Teamspeak Lounge
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Teamspeak
      • Officer Skydrac : teamspeak & wife, children & grandkid

•Tell us five fun facts about your guild.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart :
        - fun
        - funier
        - more funier
        - funiest
        - most funiest
        :D
      • Officer HarryDB63 :
        - we hate questing
        - we hate pve
        - we hate pvp
        - we hate roleplay
        - we love people (to kill)
        :D
      • Officer Skydrac: HuH .....what.....Just bring me amulet of Kings

•If people are interested in joining your guild, who should they contact?
      • Guildmaster Hebe : Shout 'Vlaanderen boven' ingame, and we will find you.... or visit our website if you can hardly wait to join.
      • Officer Elbryn Woodhart : Recruiting sessions in Tamriel or application on our website...
      • Officer HarryDB63 : Application on website
      • Officer Skydrac : Just shout something in Dutch or vlaams wherever you are i will find you.... "Ja we willen jouw !!"

Edited by bluebloodb16_ESO on September 23, 2014 10:43AM
    • Jaxon_Wolfe
      211582#pid=2009935

We are the Order of the Awen. The Awen is a Druidic symbol with three lines coming from three dots. Each line is supposed to symbolize a balanced force such as light/dark, good/evil, and male/female.

Our guild was formed on August 20, 2014 when our Guildmaster created a “Druid” character and couldn’t find a single nature-themed RP guild in the Daggerfall Covenant.

The Daggerfall Covenant

Other factions had nature-themed RP guilds, but DC didn’t, despite the presence of the Beldama Wyrd Tree and the Wyresses. We felt the lore was there, and unutilized.

80 and growing!

Yes we do! orderofawen.enjin.com. The theme and header were custom created by a couple of our members =D

We are most active during the evenings, every single day. Most of our RP events happen evenings on the weekdays due to real life obligations on the weekends.

The vast majority of us are from the United States, but I know we have at least one person from England.

Roleplaying! We’ve done dungeons both IC and OOC, and we have PvPed, but RP is our main activity, and we enjoy it a lot.

We prefer roleplaying, but we do not spend much time in taverns. Because of the “outdoors-y” style of the Order, most of RP happens amongst the beautiful scenery of the game.

We are the only nature-themed RP guild of the DC. Also, we have formed two branches. Druids are for the more philosophical characters, while the Wardens are more hard-boiled fighters.

We are not, though we have been in contact with a few guilds for some joint-RP.

We do! We hold initiations for our members at various ritual sites, such as the one at Vale of the Guardians. We also have a guild storyline in progress, and do many casual RP events. We’ve also held RP workshops and lore workshops for our members.

I would have to say my favorite is the RP workshops hosted by our other Guildmaster, Vivienne Wickham. They’re informal and fun to attend and we learned some stuff too.

Believing in balance as we do, the Order, as a whole, does not follow one particular god or Prince. That being said, many of our members follow specific Princes, with Hircine being the most common.

Dourstone Isle, off the coast of Glenumbra. This is the home of our Order. It is out of the way, large enough for many people to visit and each branch of our Order has claimed a tower.

1. We have an IC home: Dourstone Isle
      2. Members of every race have been represented, at one time or another, in our guild.
      3. We’ve been called hippies, PETA, flower children and other less creative names because of the value we place on nature.
      4. We have many more Wardens than Druids: apparently more people enjoy cracking skulls than reading books.
      5. Despite RP being our focus, our members have branched out to other activities as well. Several of us trade traits and glyphs to aid in our crafting.

@Jaxon_Wolfe or @Shishix133 in game, or register on our website.
      Edited by Jaxon_Wolfe on October 1, 2014 4:57PM
    • gsas93
      gsas93
      ✭✭

The name of the guild is The Ebonclaw Pack. This name was inspired by the name of the Alliance we pledge our loyalty to, and by the fact that it represents a pack of werewolves originated from the same blood.

The idea of the Pack began when I received the bite of a werewolf at The Rift, and I realized that a lot of people was interested in being werewolves, but the true strengh of a werewolf was in the pack. I started it with the first person I gave my bite to, and we worked our way from that, inviting adventurers interested not only in the Gift of Hircine, but also in the group and the things we can do together.

The Ebonheart Pact.It was even a inspiration for our own name.

Because, besides the comments some people the Ebonheart Pact was destined to fall, it is a alliance build on truth and the knowledge that the common enemy is the most dangerous for all of us. Despite the differences of the Nords, Dunmer and Argonian, they know what can happen if a Altmer or a Breton sits on the Ruby Throne. They recognize their differences, understand the weaknesses of each other and, above all, they know the need of allies to survive the other races, as they did during the war with the Akaviri.
      In a nutshell, the only alliance (where they join not for themselves, but for the common survival) is the Ebonheart Pact.
      And of course, because I'm a Nord.

Since we are such a family-oriented guild, we currently have 54 members. I'm glad to say I know all of them.

We do, and our site can be found at:
      ebonclawpack.guildlaunch.com/
      We also have a facebook page that can be found at:
      The Ebonclaw Pack

Since we have members from all over the world, it is hard to say. I usualy see our members online around 01:00AM GMT time, or a little later.

The main ones are:
      Brazil, USA, Canada, Australia. However we have members in other countries too.

The content we usualy do together are Dungeons, and using them we do our Werewolf Hunts. The Hunts are events where we group all the present members, and use the Thrill of the Hunt to clear a public dungeon. With the incoming updates announced for the PTS, we hope to be able to run our Hunts in Cyrodiil too, since several of our members would love to do so at PVP.

A combination of all those things. Since the Pack is a small and familiar group, we try to help each other the best we can, offering trades, items, help and often roleplaying a little at the Werewolf Hunts.
      Personally, I like crafting, and I do so for free for my Pack friends, whenever they need me to.

I believe it is our focus on the group. We do not focus in being big, or being the most powerful group of all. Our main objetive is help each other and grow. Another thing is that we focus and accept only true werewolves. Players interested only in exploiting or selling bites are not within our ranks. We may be small, but we move together. And we have events every other week, so our members realize that.

We have some alliances with other guilds, but those alliances are based in friendship. We do not ally for gold or influence, we ally with people we know and we can trust.

As I mentioned before, we have a special event called the Werewolf Hunt. It happens every other week, on the weekends, when we group all our members and clear dungeons using the werewolf skills as our main weapon. Since we are usualy a large group, we mostly go to Public Dungeons or Craglorn group areas.
      Since we have several members under level 50, we still find issues regarding places where we can go that work for the weaker members and also for the stronger members, so we try to group the Hunts at areas that everyone can go.

That was when we had our last picture, with a group of our members. Most of the members were offline, but we grouped everyone available and took a picture near the Werewolf Shrine. After that, we went to Cyrodiil for a small hunt and managed to capture the resources of a keep, despice the fact that our group was small.

Well, that a unecessary question isn't it? haha
      As a pack of werewolves born from the same blood, we follow Hircine, the Prince of the Hunt.
      However, I do not force any of the members to forget their previous beliefs, and that makes some of us not only children of Hircine, but also followers of other entities.
      I, for example, also try to follow the teachings of Shor, despite the differences between them two.

Riften. That's the place where all of us like to relax, play a lute, drink some mead and watch movement of the fire in the Inn. That's also the place where I like to cook, craft, and most of all, try new armor.

1 - Curiously, some of us are not only Werewolves. One or two vampires rest in our ranks.
      2 - We already had two tabards. The first was a white and black tabard, but the common choice of the pack was to make it black and grey. Now almost all of us wear black and grey.
      3 - The higher ranks of the Pack are restricted to the most active members, and also the ones more trusted. In the future, we hope to stablish a order of grouping, where we'll follow strategic actions on PVP based on the choices of the leaders of the Pack.
      4 - There are lots of Nords in our ranks. That means we drink a LOT of mead in RP events or post-Hunts.
      5 - Our Pack exists since the first days of the live server, and our werewolf blood started with a NPC werewolf bite, making us a "pure blood" Pack.

Anyone interested in becoming a werewolf and joining us can reach us by the site, the facebook page or sending a mail for Thorin Septim (aka.: me).

10712701_357982194357348_7526244148022169942_n.jpg?oh=7e2cafa753b0e0f465b54e8a5a45b1c7&oe=54C5C182
      10388083_357982124357355_6286753727817167386_n.jpg?oh=ca980af95a707fbd483db320087ef23e&oe=54D062EF&__gda__=1422981970_af64e580d8eaf2978b803967e9d1689e