The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to go to Coldharbour ?

Ynehairte
Ynehairte
Communauté
I downloaded the PTS and i want to go to Coldharbour to look at something but how do i go to it because i don't have any wayshrine.

Ps : Sorry for my pathetic English but I'm French :smile:
Membre fondateur du Triumvirat ! Et ce dernier s'accapare de ce forum !
Ynehairte, une histoire, une légende
@ynehairte si vous avez quelques questions (dans la mesure de mes capacités)
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either find a friend or guild on the PTS that has someone in Coldharbour or complete the main quest. Unfortunately that's it.
  • Ynehairte
    Ynehairte
    Communauté
    Thank for your answer but I have not found anyone who has access to Coldharbour and i can't do the quests of the Prophet because when i begin vr14 i don't have the first Prophet's quest :D
  • Blezer
    Blezer
    ✭✭
    Ynehairte wrote: »
    Thank for your answer but I have not found anyone who has access to Coldharbour and i can't do the quests of the Prophet because when i begin vr14 i don't have the first Prophet's quest :D

Doing the main quest would mean start from the beginning! have you tried to go to the harborage? Or the first city? that is where he appears when you start the game. But I guess it got forgotten to enable a wayshrine in coldharbour for all the players that start a vr14.

Wish you luck!
    Edited by Blezer on August 25, 2014 4:03PM
  • Ynehairte
    Ynehairte
    Communauté
    Doing the main quest would mean start from the beginning! have you tried to go to the harborage? Or the first city?[/quote]
    I can't enter in the harborage (i need the first quest) and and there is no grandpa to his position of the first city.

I guess i will see with the members of my guild who didn't make the public dungeon