The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No login? Error 200 and 201.

AeonXai
AeonXai
Hello all

As title gives away, anybody else at this moment that can't login to the EU megaserver? Getting the same error codes 200 and 201?

Thank you
Edited by AeonXai on May 6, 2014 6:49PM
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    i got the same problem.
    Options
  • Fennec
    Fennec
    ✭✭
    I can log in but it seems joining pvp is not possible for some reason
    Options
  • mathias.roothooftb16_ESO
    Yep, same problem.
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. Sometimes players will see errors 200 and 201 when there's particularly heavy traffic on the servers. Do you folks mind waiting 15 minutes, then trying to log in again? Please let us know if you're still seeing this error!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AeonXai
    AeonXai
    Hey, folks. Sometimes players will see errors 200 and 201 when there's particularly heavy traffic on the servers. Do you folks mind waiting 15 minutes, then trying to log in again? Please let us know if you're still seeing this error!

Thank you for the quick response!

I am experiencing this problem for an hour now. Sad to say, yes I am still seeing the same codes.

Thank you.
    Options
  • jarredecaesteckerneb18_ESO
    Has been the same error for more than an hour...
    Options
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    I got this error now for 1 hour straight.
    Also on login screen it says it cant get access to Annaunces
    Options
  • AeonXai
    AeonXai
    I can login again and I am playing to, no disconnecting so far.

Thank you

EDIT: Nope same error again after a solid 10 minutes gameplay.
    Edited by AeonXai on May 4, 2014 12:23AM
    Options
  • mathias.roothooftb16_ESO
    Same issue. Can log in from time to time only to be disconnected 5 minutes later.
    Options
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Thank you for the update, everyone. If you're still experiencing the error codes 200/201, we recommend going to the "Game Options" setting above the news feed on the launcher, and selecting "Check for Updates." If no updates are found, you can also try repairing the launching.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AeonXai
    AeonXai
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Greetings! Thank you for the update, everyone. If you're still experiencing the error codes 200/201, we recommend going to the "Game Options" setting above the news feed on the launcher, and selecting "Check for Updates." If no updates are found, you can also try repairing the launching.

Again thank you for the response!

I have tried the recommended options and the results are the same, still getting the same code 200 now.

Thank you!
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Fazion
    Fazion
    What is this? can we get some clear answers on what is going on right now? and not some stupid post about how to fix it that is completely irrelevant of the problem? yes sure repairing my game and checking for updates really fixes alot with server issues.
    the only somewhat answer that could be consqidered valuable would be the traffic one. however it's currently 1AM in EU and i doubt there's so much traffic that i can't login. get your *** straight zenimax. i'm paying for nothing right now.
    Options
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, did 2 repairs already and no updates where found it seems like when i click on look for updates launcher doesnt really do annything.
    1 hour ago i could login but it lasted only 5minutes before i got an error again and now cant login anymore with same eror 200/201....
    Options
  • AeonXai
    AeonXai
    I have to give these people credit, the problem is from my personal view attached to the authentication system as our problem inflicts damage on the login possibilities.

Also the code 200 would back this theory up but what about the 201 code, my information, client, hardware and software are tested and I have no issue at all on my side, except the game of course.

Thank you
    Options
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your patience, everyone. Please be aware that errors can occur for different reasons, and the suggestions provided are common fixes for these error codes. We've created tickets for you so that our Support Team can investigate further to identify the cause of the issue. Thank you again for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Matser
    Matser
    Same problem here have been trying for 5 hours now sometimes could game for ten minutes. errors 200 and 201 as well as 103 plus my account seems to be gone, before they made me an account to comment on this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7r2XWAYQA0&feature=youtu.be
    Edited by Matser on May 4, 2014 2:12AM
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    it hasnt been fixed yet? from 23:00 untl now i couldnt log in.. i could but im kicked out back again..
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    it hasnt been fixed yet? from 23:00 untl now i couldnt log in.. i could but im kicked out back again..
    indeed i have been able to play for ten minutes, i did find out that whenever this happens you can't log in to your account on the website, was recording the gameplay i tought it's over finally so stopped recording and then it happened again, there goes the past 6 hours ... :\

Options
  • julien.lanckrietb16_ESO
    same problem can't log in even after repair ?dint get a code yust try later again
    Options
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    Matser wrote: »
    Same problem here have been trying for 5 hours now sometimes could game for ten minutes. errors 200 and 201 as well as 103 plus my account seems to be gone, before they made me an account to comment on this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7r2XWAYQA0&feature=youtu.be
    I got totally the same and also like this message "Could not retrieve announcements" My launcher says Initializing tho instead of complete.

Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    yea still not fixed i have been busy with this for 6 to 10 hours now, add it up with all the other problems i had it has been a lot of work for that money i paid ... makes sense
    update: they granted me another 20 minutes until i was about to kill a mini boss with a fellow player that happened to be there and bam, an error occured...
    Edited by Matser on May 4, 2014 4:04AM
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    uhhh
    Options
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    Since 11pm i was able to login 3 times for 5mins tops after getting annother dc and not being able again to login for next couple hours...
    And that when i had a LAN with some friends here at home...
    Options
  • nickroc
    nickroc
    ✭✭
    Ill enjoy my extra 5 days with this error now.
    Error 301: You purchased The Elder Scrolls Online
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    can this like stop? log in play and you get a freeze and you DC... great
    Options
  • zshadez_ESO
    301 here.
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    nickroc wrote: »
    Ill enjoy my extra 5 days with this error now.

and my issue?
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    i keep getting kicked out when i log in lol :pensive:
    Options
  • julien.lanckrietb16_ESO
    error201 :( all night long hopfuly not all day!
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    yep indeed, and i have a small feeling all of us is from Belgium am i correct??? region related??? i would like a serious update on this because you have ruined my weekend am i going to be able to play today or should i just give up????

www.twitch.tv/zuluviper
    Edited by Matser on May 4, 2014 6:42AM
    Options