The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No login? Error 200 and 201.

• zshadez_ESO
    Matser wrote: »
    yep indeed, and i have a small feeling all of us is from Belgium am i correct???

No.
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    yep indeed, and i have a small feeling all of us is from Belgium am i correct??? region related??? i would like a serious update on this because you have ruined my weekend am i going to be able to play today or should i just give up????
    Yep belgium.. LOL what the heck?
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    yep indeed, and i have a small feeling all of us is from Belgium am i correct???

No.
    ok then, closeby? NL mss?

Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO

No.
    ok then, closeby? NL mss?

Maybe it has something to do with "telenet"... or belgacom.. not sure...
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    i've read something about ports and routers that's why it got me thinking
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    i've read something about ports and routers that's why it got me thinking
    All of the sudden i had this problem.. cheesus... its anoying. so im not sure who's fualt it really is.. since MOST people can play and we dont ( belgium )
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    calling provider now
    Options
  • krisan1999
    krisan1999
    Soul Shriven
    same problems here, difficulties to get in game (error codes 200 and 201) and when i do get in i get kicked out after 5 minutes. I'm from Belgium btw.
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    so most people from belgium ( me included ) have this problem??
    Options
  • Grimfargo
    Grimfargo
    Nope I am from Austria and I have the exact same problem but without error code.
    Enter the game, can move a bit then lag and disco.
    Edited by Grimfargo on May 4, 2014 8:38AM
    Options
  • Stabbina
    Stabbina
    ✭✭✭
    I just made a support request for this.

My version in short:
    • Sometimes I can log in only to be kicked out within the next 1 to 5 minutes.
    • Tried the update & repair (although that's not the issue obviously).
    • I live in Belgium.
    Woke up today to read I got 5 free extra days. Hooray! :D
    Tried to play only to notice that I may not be playing much on my extra days. :'(

Since it's weekend, I can only hope they have a weekend crew working or there won't be much playtime left off my precious 5 extra days. :\
    Options
  • ginntonic11
    I have the problem aswell i started questing in Alik'r veteran zone and since then im getting error 200. In other zones i don't get kicked.

Oh, and i live in Belgium :-)
    Options
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    For all having this problem, try to add the program that ESO uses to communicate with its servers into the exclusion zone of your firewall. The program that ESO uses to communicate with home isn't eso.exe, so it's no use to add that to your firewall exclusions.

Instead look for AwesomiumProcess.exe, which is in the Zenimax folder, where your launcher launches from.
    Example of the path (default folder): C:\Program Files (X86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online - EU server\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client\AwesomiumProcess.exe

Also, keeping torrenting programs on in the background diminishes your chances of making a good connection, because these programs use a wide array of ports that they open in order to allow you to leech stuff back to people. So before you go game, fully exit your torrenting program (check with Windows Task Manager).

Just doing these two simple things have made my connection almost rock-solid. :)

Edit: Of course, as always YMMV. It helped me on two systems on the same network, it may not help you.
    Edited by Ageless on May 4, 2014 9:21AM
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    For all having this problem, try to add the program that ESO uses to communicate with its servers into the exclusion zone of your firewall. The program that ESO uses to communicate with home isn't eso.exe, so it's no use to add that to your firewall exclusions.

Instead look for AwesomiumProcess.exe, which is in the Zenimax folder, where your launcher launches from.
    Example of the path (default folder): C:\Program Files (X86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online - EU server\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client\AwesomiumProcess.exe

Also, keeping torrenting programs on in the background diminishes your chances of making a good connection, because these programs use a wide array of ports that they open in order to allow you to leech stuff back to people. So before you go game, fully exit your torrenting program (check with Windows Task Manager).

Just doing these two simple things have made my connection almost rock-solid. :)
    looks legit i will try this

Update: doesn't work
    Edited by Matser on May 4, 2014 9:13AM
    Options
  • elvin_depaepeb16_ESO
    Hello,

I'm from Beglium...
    Can't even start the launcher anymore.
    I don't have much time to play caus i must work :(:(:(
    But now this weekend, i have a three day weekend, i can not play :(

Please help :)
    Options
  • An00n
    An00n
    Same problems here to.. can play a few min then i get kicked out...
    and getting the 201 error

Oh and guess what... im from belgium -_-
    Options
  • Zanbarbone
    Zanbarbone
    ✭✭
    FLUSH YOUR DNS !!

open a command prompt
    Start > in search bar type CMD then enter
    in DOS window type
    " IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS " without quotes.
    Close DOS window and run the game.

This works for me.
    Promoting open mindedness, One arrow at a time.
    Options
  • Teraskas
    Teraskas
    Soul Shriven
    From Belgium as well, constantly getting hit by the 201 error.
    Tried Elst's suggestion of adding it to the firewall, didn't work.
    Managed to log in for about 1 minute before it struck again.

In the words of a Khajiit: "This one grows weary of the bs." :P

As with the majority of folks here, I'm also using the Telenet provider.
    Edited by Teraskas on May 4, 2014 9:32AM
    Options
  • joram.somersb16_ESO
    joram.somersb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Tried the DNS flush, but this doesn't work for me.

Also from Belgium (provider Telenet) and experiencing the same issue.

On top, the account page is not available (http://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login)

Options
  • Stabbina
    Stabbina
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of good news: It seems there is a weekend crew active. (Some poor fellow answered my ticket.) Unfortunately my problem remains unsolved for the moment.
    Options
  • Kurzan
    Kurzan
    Soul Shriven
    i'm also from Belgium and having the same proble. can't plays since late last night (round 11pm)
    i also can't reach the account site on the official eso site.

Update: was able to login to game and site for about one minute until i had the same problem again
    Edited by Kurzan on May 4, 2014 9:49AM
    Options
  • joram.somersb16_ESO
    joram.somersb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It seems to be mysteriously working again (for now).

both game and account site.
    No change done on my end.
    Options
  • Lamebe
    Lamebe
    Soul Shriven
    all belgium ppl got this problem... you should normaly change some ports on your provider account on your telenetsite.. already 1hour on the phone with them...
    Edited by Lamebe on May 4, 2014 9:39AM
    Options
  • Matser
    Matser
    Lamebe wrote: »
    all belgium ppl got this problem... you should normaly change some ports on your provider account on your telenetsite.. already 1hour on the phone with them...
    They told me the same but i can't find the option to set the ports, if you know please tell me
    Options
  • joram.somersb16_ESO
    joram.somersb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't last long, same issue again.
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    i NEVER had this problem or any sort of things like this... it all happend yesterday around 00.00... all of the sudden.. i aint changing a single thing.
    Options
  • Lamebe
    Lamebe
    Soul Shriven
    Lamebe wrote: »
    They told me the same but i can't find the option to set the ports, if you know please tell me

i cant give you more update right now still on the phone wih telenet providers..
    i did put those ports : To best access The Elder Scrolls Online, you should configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
    TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    TCP / UDP Ports 49100 through 54000, into the site did it but didnt work..

so now the dude on the phone say im not the only one that called them to tell they cant enter into ESO and telling that the problem is with ESO!!!
    Options
  • Lamebe
    Lamebe
    Soul Shriven
    i NEVER had this problem or any sort of things like this... it all happend yesterday around 00.00... all of the sudden.. i aint changing a single thing.

Same here, played together with 2 friend yesterday and they also living in belgium, we had all 3 on the same time loss connection..
    Options
  • An00n
    An00n
    it happend before with a lot of ppl but then they kicked everyone out of the server and fixed it..
    now it appears they are doing nothing to fix it.

and i cant believe the problem lies with our providers.. nothing is wrong with my connection and such
    Options
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    i dont think you guys should waste time/money with those telenet guys..

wait it off.. maybe its on the side of zenimax servers since this isssue is reported. >.< weird though its most of the belgians having the problem.. and some others.
    Options