Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Why no fireball?

• MediusMajere
    Well the spellcrafting thing is at least good. So many of our current skills feel completely useless. Trying to level up storm calling or deadric summoning in veteran content is pure murder. The skills in storm calling arn't strong enough to kill more than one mob at a time unless overload is charged up. >.<
  • MediusMajere
    With staff skills and negate magic I can take down six mobs at a time. The balance of sorc skills is absolute ***. Pardon my French.
  • Slantasiam
    Slantasiam
    ✭✭✭
    im still trying to figure out why every novice in the mages guild can open portals to apparently everywhere in this dimension and a few other dimensions to boot and im a master wizard and cant open a portal anywhere....
  • Gervis
    Gervis
    I hope you are all trolling each other because otherwise you are all the most short sighted players I have ever come across.
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    Gervis wrote: »
    I hope you are all trolling each other because otherwise you are all the most short sighted players I have ever come across.
    Ancestors blessed you, for an eagle gaze you wield. Aldmer and no less must be beating through your gradients.

I shall remain where I stand, among the blind bred fireball adorers. More spells ThalmOR Telekinesis . I need them all

• Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Slantasiam wrote: »
    im still trying to figure out why every novice in the mages guild can open portals to apparently everywhere in this dimension and a few other dimensions to boot and im a master wizard and cant open a portal anywhere....

Of course you can, it just uses gold as a reagent!