Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Who has the most clever or worst of names?

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and as far as names go... I RP and I just hate that snotty altmer you meet in ToothMaul Gully.

So I rolled up a "goblin" (used the Orc template) and called him Pirondil's Bane (not sure if I'm recalling the spelling of his name, but you get the point).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best name I saw in beta

Doest Thou Even Hoist
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    'Eats-His-Boogers' is so far my favorite
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this thread made made LOOOOL :smiley:
  • TheBigOBob
    TheBigOBob
    Soul Shriven
    Just named my Khajiit Pud'i Tat
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite one I've seen is Skooma-And-Chills
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    kills all elves
    kills all bretons
    kills all trolls
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chestychesterson
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's nothing witty or devious, but

every

single

time

I start laughing when I see someone named Jigglypuff. (And in ESO spirit - Jigglypuss for Khajiits)
    Edited by Spacemonkey on December 17, 2015 10:20PM
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    I have a stamina nightblade named "Each it and I" (say it out loud).
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a guy in Cyro called Diabetes :D. If he managed to kill U, then U can tell your mates' I was killed by diabetes' :D
    Edited by TiberX on February 25, 2016 7:32AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TiberX wrote: »
    Thete was a guy in Cyro called Diabetes :D. When he killed some of our guys was hilariuos .l was killed by diabetes :D

I am now hoping for super-deadly PvP players named Overeating, and 'my own stupidity'
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a buddy who plays a sorc that recently made a NB. Stumbles-Through-Shadows. He's having a rough time :D
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I named my new female Dunmer after the two ships in Daggerfall harbor: Lydia Hotspur. Not very Dunmer-like, perhaps, but I like it.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Khajiit that I named B'ert Lahr After the actor who played the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of OZ
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    i play on EU, i have alot big fat orcs in weddingdresses (all got sadly name banned btw, but here they are and some other ones)

Orcs:
    Horker the Motherforker
    Horker the Mighty Forker
    BeebBeeb i'm a Jeep (not banned btw xd)

Others:
    Argonian healer; 'Faps-in-Shadows
    Nightblade and templar; Sh*tmuncher Mc'An*s

gonna rename them:

Horker the Hairy Beast
    Horker the Neckbeard
    Edited by Horker on February 9, 2016 10:51AM
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a kajiit named Fancy F'est
    Altmer mag DK named aeoynn
    Orc Stam DK named lagradesh
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a Khajiit I named Slow Paws Wet One,and an Imperial named I C U Q T P Y.Figure that one out.XD
    (the one with all the spaces was one I named and they didnt like the name and wanted me to change it)
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    i do not like pend thousands of hours over a silly funny name.
    thought, may be, next alt will be Adamo ed Ebola.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a khajiit the other day called Speaks-in-Third-Person :D.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Luhx
    Luhx
    ✭✭
    The worst name ive seen:

"Falls-In-Love" and the guy was an altmer!
    Currently playing ESO. Waiting for The Division to drop; think I might go back to playing CoD again.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    an Argonian friend of mine:

Hunts F'Roe

:D
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best tags I've ever seen;
    Secret Asian Man
    Natural Causes
    Xbox Turn Off (if you have Kinect you'll get why this gamertag is so good)

Worst tag I've ever seen;
    R4B1DA55A551N****

I remember the worst because when I addressed him in group I called him R 4 B 1 D and so on.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a guy named "Keep Wall" on DC. I think that's hilarious. I want to roll a healer and name him "Wall Repair Kit".
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a DC Templar named Nova Two a couple of times in PvP on the NA server.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    I changed my gamer tag to molags balls for a while!

• Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A duoin cyro "deletus fetus" and "fetus deletus".
  • Meryyl
    Meryyl
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Beaver

(slowly shaking head from side to side...)
    Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
    Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder how many people just come here and make up names that arent on their characters.
    Just wonderin',..
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I wonder how many people just come here and make up names that arent on their characters.
    Just wonderin',..

But even so, they can be fun to read :)

Make an EP character named Covenant Honor Guard, and then go pick up a scroll: "Covenant Honor Guard of the Ebonheart Pact has picked up the scroll of X"