Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Who has the most clever or worst of names?

• Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Allyah holy crap its you! lol I wa trying to give you a serious reply to ur post before the thread got deleted!! I reposted my answer to you in another post called Love story quests or something that i cant remember!
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I try to find cool latin names when I cant find the exact name for what I'm looking for, but it just gets worse.
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • bullerwjb16_ESO
    My main is "drtyoman" (I'm 61!). He'a a dark elf; my alt is a female khajiit called "Purrification".
    An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. Big whoop. I'm spooning a Barrett 50 Cal; I could kill a building!
  • rbenkepub19_ESO
    rbenkepub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am Muddha Pucker and my friend is Dod Gamnit.
  • buffbcub17_ESO
    One that is terrible, but makes me chuckle every time I see them is "Youre A Douch"

Seriously...that gets **** out?
    Edited by buffbcub17_ESO on May 2, 2014 7:12PM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted to be Ratslayer but somebody beat me to it. I've been using Ratslayer for a name going back to the BBS days of gaming.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • p.hurst1b16_ESO
    p.hurst1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian name (outcast)

Eats-many-eggs.

<Enigmatic Name> Is poaching new guild members again ! Apply on our webby with your CV and proof of identity and we can arrange an interview with a panel of our officers.