The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Increase Magicka Cost of Bolt Escape

• LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    LadyChaos wrote: »

I seriously cannot possibly report this guy enough...
    Every comment you make is intended to bully anyone who doesn't agree with you into not wanting to post at all.

In just about every case where I cannot even stand the though of seeing your next rude, slanderous, sweeping statement that everyone who doesn't agree with you is a liar, an idiot or some conspiracy to defraud the government via Bolt escape... I just just ignore you for a while, then you just do it to someone else, then they stop responding to you... and then another until you get a free forum to say whatever you want and no one is allowed to respond without the bolded statement above as the result.

You are just insulting every reply, regurgitating the same you are all dumb idiots lines over and over... I am glad your replies are getting pulled but for reals out of control. It is a forum to discuss, people are allowed to disagree with you and not deserve to be treated so out of line.

--- apologies for the slightly off-topic to those participating, but these threads aren't even about the topic anymore it is becoming who can discredit the others opinions.

Someones feelings are getting hurt on the internet. When the defenders of cheese post an actually valid HARD counter to Bolt Escape then you'll actually be adding to the conversation instead of just being emotional. My posts seem to be perfectly fine, so you're abusing the report function because you can't actually come up with any real defense for Bolt Escape, so you have to get the mods to help you.

If your posts are "fine" why are some removed?

You have offered nothing of valid contribution tot he topic IMO aside from the hilarious video..so I guess it's worth it.

Please keep to topic and stop drawing things to personal attacks and general dbagery.
    VR2 Ataxia - [NA] Veteran Dominion Sorcerer [Auriel's Bow]
    PvP, PvE, Crafting, and General Shenanigans
    >:) Sorcery and Mayhem online since 1999 >:)
    Current PvP Class/Supernatural Census
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »

Yup. @jobo11b16_ESO‌ just be trolling. Pretty sure he doesn't believe the crap he's spewing.

But apparently personal attacks, off topic comments, flame bait, ect. are okay on these forums. Funny, but I'm pretty sure the forum rules read differently?

WTB enforcement from moderators.

Oh, welcome back Nord, eagerly awaiting the video showing hard counters to Bolt Escape. I've been on topic every single post, the topic is Bolt Escape needing a nerf, and I post about that. Meanwhile you and Lady Chaos just post nonsense and then think you should be taken seriously. You even know Bolt Escape is overpowered, you made video of your build stating it. But you can keep saying I'm the one is trolling, that's fine, Bolt Escape will still get nerfed and then you'll have to actually learn to play the game to succeed.

personal attacks, meant to discredit valid points of view.

If you are confident it is getting nerfed, wonderful for you stop spamming the same rhetorical questions you refuse to hear answers to. You have nothing new to offer but insults and antagonistic comments that add nothing.

Participating in a discussion means sometimes you just don't agree.. wonderful you don't agree... not a problem. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean you can make a campaign to discredit and attack everyone who disagrees with you. That is not on topic. That is what I'm complaining about, the intentional and repetitive antagonism and personal attacks against people you don't like their input/opinion. MOVE ON.

LadyChaos can you leave my thread? You have resulted into trolling and flaming everyone who speaks negatively about sorc.

You talk about its ok for people not to agree but you keep hammering at everyone who speak their opinion. It is annoying.
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    Pot, meet Kettle. Kettle, pot....
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Someones feelings are getting hurt on the internet.

This is definitely not the most common sentence posted by every troll ever.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

You have offered nothing of valid contribution tot he topic IMO aside from the hilarious video..so I guess it's worth it.

Please keep to topic and stop drawing things to personal attacks and general dbagery.

I had one part of a post edited and have not received any notifications of anything else since. If you're upset you should just take a break from posting, you aren't really adding anything to the conversation anyways, so I doubt your absence will be noticed.
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭

I had one part of a post edited and have not received any notifications of anything else since. If you're upset you should just take a break from posting, you aren't really adding anything to the conversation anyways, so I doubt your absence will be noticed.

I actually requested her absence.

Getting back on topic, I think Bolt Escape does need some serious tweaking. Heck maybe even have it drain some stam like sprinting/charge from every other class who relies on stam bar for CC break, Fast move and weapon abilities...

• LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO: Bolt Escape, Bash, Balance, and Testing , the people defending broken abilities don't want balance.

Maybe I'll go back and give it a second chance later but I stopped watching after he went after second BE with his main complaint saying "no way a gap closer can catch BE", but he is not even using one, at all, not speed enhancement. Just complaining. But maybe I'll give it a second chance later.

Also was that guy the one who engaged the BE or just randomly chasing someones "almost kill"? The BE was at 5-10% health, he barely got away by skin of his teeth apparently. I ask because the BE went stealth... if that was the pursuer engaged in combat with him and the BE went stealth ... I don't think that was even someone he was trying to kill... just following to complain about him?

He wasn't sprinting, wasn't using maneuvers, roll w/bow, any gap closer... just showing a BE bounce around while he wasn't actually trying to do anything except walk at him angrily.

OK, I like to try to be open minded.. I went back...

It got funnier.

So he kills the next BE, but claims it's just because he interrupted him... I mean like duh... That's kind of the point, and what we been saying.. yeah you should do that.

Then he goes on to perma tank 10 reds alone, completely ranting about all people who use mobilities are selfish and ruin everything.. while this entire group can't kill him... I stopped there again.

I'm a glutton... so I went back again... I'm starting to be entertained.

Next scene after it takes a full raid to take him down...

He ganks some guy off a horse while his sorcerer buddy couldn't do anything fast enough to save him... then guy goes after sorcerer, and kills him. Lol his line is he must not have had bolt yet, nothing to do with the fact he kills him in 3 hits inside a hut the size of a bathroom. --- so in this scene he ganks some kid and his OP sorcerer friend in less time than most take to sip coffee... and the next line is .."now I am using shield bash.."... then goes after 3rd guy to gank as he comes strolling through on horse...

Ok I tried again to finish video I got about 6:50 where they are fire pot camping the tower... and I just can't take him serious anymore. All the commentary is specifically anti-norjitsu forums feedback, he doesn't say him by name but that's my opinion based on his comments.

So the rest of the video until there is him ranting how because he admits SB is OP, all his input is right. BUT in every fight it takes extremely overwhelming odds to take him down, then he says multiple times "I should have rolled a sorcerer"... Yeah cuz we sorcerers tank like that lol.

I think this video helps paint what type of player is complaining someone got away... The kind that require entire raid forces to take them down and can't handle missing the free AP of a squishy sorce kill. If there's something enlightening past the oil pots let me know.

So finished whole video...

The firepot part wasn't quite as lame as expecting although it's a glorified tirade about how ESO knows nothing and has failed at everything, and all of his friends have rage-quit and never coming back... and how bat people take all challenge out of the game. I don't have any comments on that because I never cared. I can't think of more than handful of times I ever even died to it, but I get the reason for scrutiny...

But the last scene: awesome...

2-3 of them vs entire raid of mixed vets and levels... guy finally going down ..

last lines in the video are:
    • VOIP User: "use your dark cloak to get away",
    • Video Guy: "OK"
    • VOIP User: "They can never catch you"
    • - priceless
    Edited by LadyChaos on May 8, 2014 8:28PM
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

The firepot part wasn't quite as lame as expecting although it's a glorified tirade about how ESO knows nothing and has failed at everything, and all of his friends have rage-quit and never coming back... and how bat people take all challenge out of the game. I don't have any comments on that because I never cared. I can't think of more than handful of times I ever even died to it, but I get the reason for scrutiny...

2-3 of them vs entire raid of mixed vets and levels... guy finally going down ..

• - priceless

Yeah, that part was great, we had been laughing about Nords post saying Dark Cloak is as good of an escape as Bolt Escape is. We're fighting un-coordinated people in that last fight, the aren't focusing anyone enough and were taking advantage of synergies to stay up longer, so were using all the skills at our disposal instead of just relying on one.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭

• - priceless

Yeah, that part was great, we had been laughing about Nords post saying Dark Cloak is as good of an escape as Bolt Escape is. We're fighting un-coordinated people in that last fight, the aren't focusing anyone enough and were taking advantage of synergies to stay up longer, so were using all the skills at our disposal instead of just relying on one.

point was one of "you guys" who says no one has escape powers to rival BE, advises his friend to use such escape power. Weather it worked int he case or not was not my point. It was that the people claiming to be completly unbiased saying no one has ability to escape like sorc, claims they would never catch him with dark cloak.

You can claim the cordinated vs unorganized.. and its a true fact cordinated > PUG any day of the week... but when he was one guy, not a group tanking entire raid parties (PUG or not), ranting about how BE is a win button, and wishing he could just escape when he wants like a sorcerer, who cannot tank like that btw... and then the last line is "Use your Dark Cloak, They can never catch you"... credibility dropping IMO. He also does duo a pair VR10s, lives just to require a raidforce to take him down... then says "if only he was a sorcerer".

That video does not make him look persecuted by sorceres since he kills every sorcere except the one he didn't really even try to kill, and that one barely got away with his hair... goes onto kill at least 3 other sorcerers, and not a single one getting away.

EDIT: TBH if the video wasn't plugged as the answer to bolt escape nerfing evidence, and riddled with very perspective based rants that are as judgy as any chruchgroup... I might say how well coordinated the gorup work was... but you guys made it about how we sorcy so selfish..
    Edited by LadyChaos on May 8, 2014 8:43PM
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @LadyChaos‌

They were being sarcastic.

Because they are confused.

jobo and his ranty friend apparently think Dark Cloak is a speed enhancing skill. They haven't learned yet that Dark Cloak makes you invisible and removes negative effects against you, because they aren't very good at the game.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

point was one of "you guys" who says no one has escape powers to rival BE, advises his friend to use such escape power. Weather it worked int he case or not was not my point. It was that the people claiming to be completly unbiased saying no one has ability to escape like sorc, claims they would never catch him with dark cloak.

You can claim the cordinated vs unorganized.. and its a true fact cordinated > PUG any day of the week... but when he was one guy, not a group tanking entire raid parties (PUG or not), ranting about how BE is a win button, and wishing he could just escape when he wants like a sorcerer, who cannot tank like that btw... and then the last line is "Use your Dark Cloak, They can never catch you"... credibility dropping IMO. He also does duo a pair VR10s, lives just to require a raidforce to take him down... then says "if only he was a sorcerer".

That video does not make him look persecuted by sorceres since he kills every sorcere except the one he didn't really even try to kill, and that one barely got away with his hair... goes onto kill at least 3 other sorcerers, and not a single one getting away.

EDIT: TBH if the video wasn't plugged as the answer to bolt escape nerfing evidence, and riddled with very perspective based rants that are as judgy as any chruchgroup... I might say how well coordinated the gorup work was... but you guys made it about how we sorcy so selfish..

Oh I see what happened here, you didn't understand that I was being sarcastic when I said to use Dark Cloak, because Nord had said it was as good as Bolt Escape, which it isn't. Hes playing a heavily defensive specced character, If a Sorcerer specced to be defensive like him, they could still get out of fights consistently with Bolt Escape.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LadyChaos‌

jobo and his ranty friend apparently think Dark Cloak is a speed enhancing skill. They haven't learned yet that Dark Cloak makes you invisible and removes negative effects against you, because they aren't very good at the game.
    Ty for the clarification. I miss sarcasm sometimes lol. I won't claim I know everything about a skill line I don't use... sorry If me missing the joke was insulting to anyone.

I honestly understand people get upset that players get away, and that e BE "experts" do it with more flair and taunting than the others, but #1 we don't all run, #2 BE isn't just about running away, it is a Kite tool in both PvP and PvE. #3 i think with time and legging go of bruised ego many of these players would enjoy the challenge of class variety a lot more if they stop looking at it as lost points bolting away and how bolt is used to save retreating troops, scout enemy territory, not to mention those who use it for the offensive side.

There is too much focus on I deserve that kill, and not enough on why Sorcerer needed a class defining ability (that not all sorcerers build around TBH), just as much as any class deserves to feel individual enjoyment and thrill.
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    @LadyChaos‌

Dark Cloak is an escape ability that is as good as Bolt Escape according to you, except unlike Bolt Escape, Dark Cloak has a hard counter, any damage brings you out of it. Its pretty funny that you're saying we aren't very good at the game, when you have been playing since September and don't even know about the basic mechanics like auto-immunity. Do go on about how I'm the bad one though while you're abusing a clearly overpowered ability.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @LadyChaos‌

Ty for the clarification. I miss sarcasm sometimes lol. I won't claim I know everything about a skill line I don't use... sorry If me missing the joke was insulting to anyone.

I honestly understand people get upset that players get away, and that e BE "experts" do it with more flair and taunting than the others, but #1 we don't all run, #2 BE isn't just about running away, it is a Kite tool in both PvP and PvE. #3 i think with time and legging go of bruised ego many of these players would enjoy the challenge of class variety a lot more if they stop looking at it as lost points bolting away and how bolt is used to save retreating troops, scout enemy territory, not to mention those who use it for the offensive side.

There is too much focus on I deserve that kill, and not enough on why Sorcerer needed a class defining ability (that not all sorcerers build around TBH), just as much as any class deserves to feel individual enjoyment and thrill.

Good point.

Honestly I hardly ever use it to escape. I chose streak, the offense morph, so I do it in combat. I stay right in the fight 90% of the time.

When I do use it to escape from a group fight, there's often too much incoming damage. Again, BE does not give CC immunity or damage mitigation. You can burst them down.

Hitting them with a single knock down should give you enough time to burst.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    @LadyChaos‌

The focus is on an unbalanced skill, not that people are getting away, but that only one class can do it. Both you and Nord have consistently ignored the actual topic and tried to turn it into something else, but you're failing at that so I guess it's fine.
  • xDonMega
    xDonMega
    ✭✭✭
    What does everyone not having access to it or something similar have to do with balance?

Not all classes should be the same, or be able to do the same things.

If that's the case then this is the first game I've ever played that had different classes basically doing the exact same thing
    Edited by xDonMega on May 8, 2014 9:11PM
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LadyChaos‌

The focus is on an unbalanced skill, not that people are getting away, but that only one class can do it. Both you and Nord have consistently ignored the actual topic and tried to turn it into something else, but you're failing at that so I guess it's fine.

all the rude in the world does not make it different.. you say it's OP, I don't agree... You ask a question, people answer... You don't like ANY answers no matter what from anyone... I'm not trying to change your mind. I don't care if you don't want to change. It effects me nothing, only when you troll and bully forums so that no one feels comfortable replying at all except people who agree with you.

Case in point I said nothing derogatory at all. Just posed a point of view, and you come back with attack and conspiracy theory. I wasn't even talking to you , no quotes no @ etc. I'm sorry you don't enjoy the mechanics, but it's not my job to solve your disappointment. Attacking me or others with every reply does not change it.

I mean if you are not discussing but attacking with every reply it is at that point of trying to convert rather than just posing your point of view and opinion. You don't have to agree... I'm completely ok with that, enjoy.
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    xDonMega wrote: »
    What does everyone not having access to it or something similar have to do with balance?

If that's the case then this is the first game I've ever played that had different classes basically doing the exact same thing

Every class can do the same things in different ways, only 1 class has a gap closer/creator that does not require a target. That creates an imbalance, take a look at the skills that each of the classes get, there is crossover for everything.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭

Every class can do the same things in different ways, only 1 class has a gap closer/creator that does not require a target. That creates an imbalance, take a look at the skills that each of the classes get, there is crossover for everything.

A lot of us have agreed the target requirement should be removed from other gap closers... but you keep focusing on removing our class specific role altogether. IDK many who care if Templars target is removed... I don't TBH.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exactly. They made a game with classes to preserve individuality in play styles.

*shrugs*

You just don't seem to get MMOs, classes, the word balance, ect.

Unbalance based on the highly sophisticated metric of "that dude got away from me!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

crying-baby.jpg

I'm done trying to convince you though. You're not willing to learn. I basically handed you the information you'd need to counter my build and you refuse to adpat to the new information.

Pretty sure every reasonable person, including the developers, can see the right of this situation.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

all the rude in the world does not make it different.. you say it's OP, I don't agree... You ask a question, people answer... You don't like ANY answers no matter what from anyone... I'm not trying to change your mind. I don't care if you don't want to change. It effects me nothing, only when you troll and bully forums so that no one feels comfortable replying at all except people who agree with you.

Case in point I said nothing derogatory at all. Just posed a point of view, and you come back with attack and conspiracy theory. I wasn't even talking to you , no quotes no @ etc. I'm sorry you don't enjoy the mechanics, but it's not my job to solve your disappointment. Attacking me or others with every reply does not change it.

I mean if you are not discussing but attacking with every reply it is at that point of trying to convert rather than just posing your point of view and opinion. You don't have to agree... I'm completely ok with that, enjoy.

I ask a question and get nonsense replies, and you think that is reasonable? Every time you or Nord post, you say nothing of worth, and you expect me to take that as having a real discussion? I ask for hard counters, you guys say I have to literally change every single thing about my character and use a gimmick just to have a chance of doing what Sorcerers do with Bolt Escape. And that is all perfectly fine because you are running a squishy build so you should have a broken ability that gives what no other class can achieve, even though you choose to ignore the defensive skills available to your class.

Neither of you deserve respectful replies because from the start it has been absolute nonsense.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭

I ask a question and get nonsense replies, and you think that is reasonable? Every time you or Nord post, you say nothing of worth, and you expect me to take that as having a real discussion? I ask for hard counters, you guys say I have to literally change every single thing about my character and use a gimmick just to have a chance of doing what Sorcerers do with Bolt Escape. And that is all perfectly fine because you are running a squishy build so you should have a broken ability that gives what no other class can achieve, even though you choose to ignore the defensive skills available to your class.

Neither of you deserve respectful replies because from the start it has been absolute nonsense.

Not only did you NOT ask a question in the quoted reply above, you say everything is "nonsensical" that doesn't meet your agenda.

This is another slanderous and personally motivated attack that does not actually contribute tot he thread, but only intent is to fan flames and discredit anyone who doesn't agree.. even when they disagree polity.

You need to /search. I have read just about every reply in every thread about BE on p1, and I know you have been answered over and over, but you refuse to accept any answers you don't like, and the only answer you like is "nerf sorcerers", and just keep parroting the phrase to try and re-incite drama.
  • ZOS_CarolusS
    ZOS_CarolusS
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone. We remind you, that it is okay to disagree and debate, but please keep all disagreements civil, constructive and on-topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the discussion.
    If you have any questions, be sure to review the Code of Conduct. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

Not only did you NOT ask a question in the quoted reply above, you say everything is "nonsensical" that doesn't meet your agenda.

This is another slanderous and personally motivated attack that does not actually contribute tot he thread, but only intent is to fan flames and discredit anyone who doesn't agree.. even when they disagree polity.

You need to /search. I have read just about every reply in every thread about BE on p1, and I know you have been answered over and over, but you refuse to accept any answers you don't like, and the only answer you like is "nerf sorcerers", and just keep parroting the phrase to try and re-incite drama.

I'm talking about the question I asked to show hard counters to Bolt Escape, no one has answered it. I guess you don't know what hard counter means, its not that I refuse to accept any answers, its that your answers aren't answering the actual question. You and Nord have done more for drama here, telling anyone that says Sorcerers are overpowered that they need to learn to play.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm talking about the question I asked to show hard counters to Bolt Escape, no one has answered it. I guess you don't know what hard counter means, its not that I refuse to accept any answers, its that your answers aren't answering the actual question. You and Nord have done more for drama here, telling anyone that says Sorcerers are overpowered that they need to learn to play.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/search?Search=hard+coutners+to+bolt

I've seen you ask this question in every thread, and no matter what people say to you, you just keep repeating. More, and more so insultingly to everyone not jumping on the nerf bandwagon. Sometimes the answer you get is not what you like... sorry, but can't make you happy in this.

If no one is answering it any better to your liking, can't help you. Doesn't mean hyjack and harass those who propose constructive feedback, compromises and counters to test and try. I know how much I die, it's a ton more than your bud in the video, and I know people know how to stop players spec'd like me... you just don't like the answer. I very sorry you feel that way but IDK how we can possibly help you anymore.
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

I've seen you ask this question in every thread, and no matter what people say to you, you just keep repeating. More, and more so insultingly to everyone not jumping on the nerf bandwagon. Sometimes the answer you get is not what you like... sorry, but can't make you happy in this.

If no one is answering it any better to your liking, can't help you. Doesn't mean hyjack and harass those who propose constructive feedback, compromises and counters to test and try. I know how much I die, it's a ton more than your bud in the video, and I know people know how to stop players spec'd like me... you just don't like the answer. I very sorry you feel that way but IDK how we can possibly help you anymore.

So again you show you don't understand what a hard counter is. You're not here to have a discussion, you're just here to cause a disruption and try to derail the thread so you can keep your overpowered ability.
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭

This game was sold as being built around the "play how you want", that classes offer some flavour or variety but in no way you are required to be a DK to tank and etc. Currently no class currently has an escape mechanism thats worthy of comparing to Sorc, it's far too easy to deck fully in magicka and regen and use BE to escape whenever you start to lose the fight, this makes sorc the most reliable ganker in the game.

No, NB invisibility is ridiculously more easy to counter than BE, theres way less punishment for a BE sorc that picks a bad fight than any other class. For you to be an escape artist as any other class you have to play way more smarter than a BE a sorc, you have to actually find powerful combos and manage your resources much more wisely and even then theres more counters to other escape artists than there is to BE sorcs, thats the imbalance.

There are numeorus ways that BE can be changed to make it harder to use for escaping combat, but still use it for in combat mobility.
    Edited by RaZaddha on May 8, 2014 10:19PM
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭

So again you show you don't understand what a hard counter is. You're not here to have a discussion, you're just here to cause a disruption and try to derail the thread so you can keep your overpowered ability.

• Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad you've finally given up on trying to troll and derail the discussion. Now it can get back to figuring out how to balance Bolt Escape.
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm glad you've finally given up on trying to troll and derail the discussion. Now it can get back to figuring out how to balance Bolt Escape.

How bout starting with actually caring about balance and not just away to make free kills for you and your NB friend who can already tank everything in his sleep, and only hates "selfish BE" who are lucky enough not to die in 3 shots... in a tropical outhouse video... The one with the "If I were a sorcerer I would have lived" but I just tanked 20 players of Mixed VR status for longer than a BE specd player lives x5 when stunned... Would you like to begin there?

since we are discussing balance... I used to be a supporter of the NB cause, but after the video I'm starting to think there's some shenanigans...mostly a joke, before NB get upset lol. I have already shared my feelings on NB fixings in other forum.