Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tell us your main faction and age/gender! Could be interesting.

• Pandemon1c
    Pandemon1c
    Soul Shriven
    29 Male, AD
  • burin077
    burin077
    Soul Shriven
    27 Male, Imperial Templar, Ebonheart Pact.

Been playing since Arena, also play a bunch of D&D and such. My father is a 1st edition D&D Dungeon Master, so I credit a lot of my enthusiasm to him.

- B
    "Everyone's opinion of what is right and wrong is subjective; there is no universal right or wrong, there is only the goals and aspirations that people focus on, and those whom interfere with it."
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Csub wrote: »
    I am lvl 23 male in real life, having my character at EP but this is the only game so far where I can imagine playing a different faction than my first character.

In other games I usually stick to the "good" side, if there is such, and can hardly imagine playing for the other one(s), but here I find them all nice so I will either make alts in other factions or just stick to veteran contents to see their stories. But I will probably make alts in DC and AD to meet new people.
    Forgot to mention that I am a Breton templar healer! Lvl 25 at the moment after almost 4 days of played time lol :D
    Most people commenting here seems to be from DC, hope you don't consider my Breton as a traitor :D
    Edited by Csub on April 20, 2014 2:06AM
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    31 m Dagger.
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    I am lvl 23 male in real life, having my character at EP but this is the only game so far where I can imagine playing a different faction than my first character.

In other games I usually stick to the "good" side, if there is such, and can hardly imagine playing for the other one(s), but here I find them all nice so I will either make alts in other factions or just stick to veteran contents to see their stories. But I will probably make alts in DC and AD to meet new people.
    Forgot to mention that I am a Breton templar healer! Lvl 25 at the moment after almost 4 days of played time lol :D
    Most people commenting here seems to be from DC, hope you don't consider my Breton as a traitor :D
    Traitor! :P
  • cauxiq
    cauxiq
    ✭✭✭
    23. Female. Breton Sorc Werewolf (oh my!). Daggerfall. ♥
    ★ Namira's Test Group | House Dathromir | ESO Blog
    ✧*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*✧
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traisa wrote: »

We in the Pact simply call him "the Smart Breton" ;)

And I just realized... the OP is essentially asking us a/s/l :lol:

Edited by BlackSparrow on April 20, 2014 2:18AM
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    37 male, Daggerfall
    all over the place character-wise
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no main faction, I have a character in each of them. Could care less about the PvP aspect of the game.
    46 winters have I seen with these eyes.
    I play a female Dunmer, a female Bosmer and a female Redguard.
    That's all you're getting from me, thankewverruhmush.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    30 Male. Dark Elf Daggerfall Covenant
    >:)
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traisa wrote: »

Damn, that hurts!
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭

And I just realized... the OP is essentially asking us a/s/l :lol:

Lol. No no. The last thing I'm interested in some dating thing attached to a game. I play these to get away from drama. That's why I have been guildless for the last 4 years do to choice, and keep to myself in game quite a bit. :smile: .

I mostly just play casual and pvp / or quest. I spent a chunk of my years as a hardcore raider / pvp'r in MMOs. I don't need that stress anymore. xD

Thanks for sharing everyone. What I'm enjoying to see is most of us are adults. I'll be the first to say that maturity isn't necessarily attached to an age, but at least I don't feel quite as old.

There are times I feel ancient in / zone chat, and I have no idea what the kids are talking about! And I still have problems attempting to decipher leet speak. Haha *grins*

I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch

• Nicolyne
    Nicolyne
    ✭✭
    24 F Ebonheart Pact
  • Fina
    Fina
    ✭✭✭
    27 Female
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Main is Templar healer
    Secondary is Bosmer Nightblade
  • Cutekhaos
    Cutekhaos
    ✭✭✭
    32 Female
    Dunmer Nightblade Vampire (Got turned in beta never looked back.)
    Ebonheart Pact
  • thesmulf
    thesmulf
    21 Male, Started AD didn´t like the racist and arrogant high ***. BUT.. Daggerfall way to go, Love it.
    Orc DragonKnight :D
  • Enfinityx
    Enfinityx
    19 year old Female. Bosmer AD
    Lady Novà - Wood Elf Templar - American Megaserver
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    20 male, Veteran Rank 2 Nightblade on AD. :D
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful what personal information you give out on the forums. With so many Gold Sellers in game this would be a great place for them to collect info and make it easier to Hack accounts.
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    Faction: Daggerfall Covenant

First started with Morrowind in the TES series, but I fell in love with all of the DC content in Beta so immediately chose them during early access.
    Edited by Supersomething on April 20, 2014 3:16AM
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kyotee0071 wrote: »
    What I'm enjoying to see is most of us are adults. I'll be the first to say that maturity isn't necessarily attached to an age, but at least I don't feel quite as old.

I stopped playing MMO's a few years back, I think I was 32 at the time and someone asked me how old I was when I told them he said he was 17 and I was old. That was the final straw for me!

The only reason I came back to an MMO was for the Beta and I met so many Mature people here I had to sub to this game!

Oh and as far as age and maturity go, in that same game one of my fav Guild Leaders and people to duo with was 16 and I did not know it for months. Not a hint of his age ever showed. So maturity is definitely not connected to age!
    Edited by Jessabella on April 20, 2014 3:19AM
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In game.
    Dunmer EP Nightblade
    Female

IRL.
    Male ,Late twenties .

Who doesn't dig gray skinned sheelfs with red eyes?
    Edited by PBpsy on April 20, 2014 3:45AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • eclipze_86b16_ESO
    28, Male - Ebonheart Pact - Female Nord Nightblade Ranger
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    27 male, almost 28 (july). I mainly play aldmeri dominion, solely for the fact that it is home to the khajiit and elsweyr. I've got an alt (also a khajiit) in the covenant, but I cant seem to stand the ebonheart long enough to get past level 4 or 5 there, I just hate their zone and I'm not a big fan of the nords or dark elves (love the argonians though).

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Dimachaerus
    There's more females than males in here, they are taking over the world lads, even the virtual ones. :P

M/27/Daggerfall
    ORC!!!!!
  • eddywyatt91rwb17_ESO2
    22, male. Bosmer Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion.
  • Unoriginality
    Unoriginality
    Soul Shriven
    Oh how this thread reminds me of going in chatrooms an eternity ago where people always asked A/S/L.
    Anywhoo on with the facts:
    29, M, Aldmeri Dominion.
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    42 Male
    AD
    Wood Elf (Male) Nightblade currently lvl 25

Played all the factions to lvl 15 to get the right fit...stuck with AD, mainly because the races felt more in-line with my class style of play.

Edited by LIQUID741 on April 20, 2014 8:11AM
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Main Faction: Ebonheart Pact
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lvl 49 female, going grey!

I like all 3 factions, though Ebonheart Pact edges it slightly because of the nostalgia of Morrowind. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady