Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Tell us your main faction and age/gender! Could be interesting.

Kyotee0071
Kyotee0071
✭✭✭
Well you ladies can dodge the age part if ya like! I mean a gentleman never ask a lady her age...just give us an range haha. :smiley:

Me - Age 43 (male) - who never gets lost!

Faction, I guess Daggerfall

I'm leaning more towards AD lately.! Heck I've been considering playing all 3 to be honest. But so far most of my time has been in Daggerfall.

I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch

• Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am lvl 23 male in real life, having my character at EP but this is the only game so far where I can imagine playing a different faction than my first character.

In other games I usually stick to the "good" side, if there is such, and can hardly imagine playing for the other one(s), but here I find them all nice so I will either make alts in other factions or just stick to veteran contents to see their stories. But I will probably make alts in DC and AD to meet new people.
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ Umm..lvl 23 in real life?...

I'm Female, AD on my main. I've tried out the other factions with alts to see their quest content but so far avoid pvp.

As for age. Young enough to have fun and old enough to know better, is what you get.
    Edited by MysticAura on April 19, 2014 10:54PM
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MysticAura wrote: »

I'm Female, AD on my main. I've tried out the other factions with alts to see their quest content but so far avoid pvp.

As for age. Young enough to have fun and old enough to know better, is what you get.
    MysticAura wrote: »

Yes, as a true mmo gamer, I do not age, I gain levels! :P
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Cydramech
    Cydramech
    ✭✭
    In-game Faction: Daggerfall Covenant
  • Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭
    Man, I'm still the old guy!

Someone can surely fix that, right? :wink:
    I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch

• Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    34 /male/level 26 imperial night blade/ Dominion

Oh and ladies I am single....

Meaning I still need to use my rings of Mara.
    Edited by Iago on April 19, 2014 11:36PM
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• cubansyrusb16_ESO
    cubansyrusb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ok ill play along ....

Race: Orc
    Alliance: Ebonheart

Likes: Long walks on the beach, Breton's as food and music.
    Dislikes: Cats singing at night, Crocodile's that don't want to jump through hoops and Horse's that don't run as fast as I imagine they can .

Seeking: Fun, active female for ...... [insert random text]
    Edited by cubansyrusb16_ESO on April 19, 2014 11:13PM
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F... Daggerfall... Bosmer

Kind of wish I stuck with Ebonheart Pact. It suits me better. But I got bored of my character at level 13 and didn't want to redo the quests on the next one. Now I regret it.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »

Kind of wish I stuck with Ebonheart Pact. It suits me better. But I got bored of my character at level 13 and didn't want to redo the quests on the next one. Now I regret it.

Are you speaking from bad pvp experiences? Or just not liking the overall feel of DF?

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyotee0071 wrote: »
    Sarenia wrote: »

Are you speaking from bad pvp experiences? Or just not liking the overall feel of DF?

Daggerfall is fine. I just liked Ebonheart better. The atmosphere, the alliance flag. Argonians and dark elves under one roof... what's not to luv?
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alliance: Daggerfall
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • Huntressluna
    Alliance: Daggerfall :D
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected most females to be in AD :D
  • Chili
    Chili
    ✭✭
    Male
    Swaggerfall

Playing Breton Templar
    Offensive Healing Staff/ Healbotting Healing Staff
    Edited by Chili on April 19, 2014 11:52PM
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male.
    Daggerfall.

Redguard Templar or Orc Dragon Knight depending how I feel.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Male 52, so definitely old enough to know better. :) Dark Elf NB in Daggerfall
    Kyotee0071 wrote: »
    Man, I'm still the old guy!

Someone can surely fix that, right? :wink:

Edited by drkeys143 on April 19, 2014 11:58PM
  • Kevaliji
    Kevaliji
    26 yr old male
    Orc Nightblade
    Daggerfall
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    35/f/Ebonheart

I wonder what kind of pattern the OP expects to see...
  • Medwin
    Medwin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twenty-four year old Female.
    Breton Nightblade Healer.... as well as Vampire.
    Proudly in the Daggerfall Covenant :)
    Please read through and comment on my incredibly comprehensive Vampire guide. :)
    Officer at Cross Guild check us out, we are a large DC guild that does PvP, RP, and PvE. We have things for just about anyone.
    RP Characters: Anora, Redguard -- Mira Medwin, Dunmer -- Pia Patricia Potts, Breton
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    48 yr old male
    Nord
    Daggerfall
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • Leesha
    Leesha
    ✭✭✭
    36 yr old female
    Daggerfall
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    36 female
    Breton Sorc
    Ebonhart Pact
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Melian wrote: »
    35/f/Ebonheart

I wonder what kind of pattern the OP expects to see...

I think maybe Race/Class may have been more illuminating, I don't know
  • Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I really wasn't expecting any pattern. I just thought it would be fun to kind of get a glimpse of the ages of folks, and what faction they prefer. :)

Thanks for sharing and Woot! I'm not the oldest one here any longer!

• Necrokai
    Necrokai
    Soul Shriven
    21, male, Khajiit DK and Breton Templar with the AD.
  • Knovah
    Knovah
    ✭✭✭
    27 f

Helf sorc battle mage
    AD

&

Imp temp \ healer
    AD
    Video games ......The only legal place to kill stupid people.
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭

Edited by Melian on April 20, 2014 1:38AM
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    I have a strange feeling that people avoid this thread because they fear for their inbox's being spammed wit Match.com profiles.
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm one of Daggerfall Covenant's Templar healers! I'm a female. I'm a mature adult, that's all that matters. Lol My Templar is a Breton female and I guess she looks like she's in her mid 20s.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    27 female. Dunmer Nightblade. Ebonheart Pact.

Morrowind was the first RPG to ever really suck me in, so it was never going to be any other faction. :)
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)