The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

There is a real problem on Auriel's Bow

• shirorxb14_ESO
    Those EP who actually want competition left Wabbajack a while ago. Those who are there are those who just want to siege empty keeps or outnumber the enemy by vast amounts.

fixT*

You're right. It's two big zergs avoiding each other.
    Raiya Sunrazor - Imperial Sorcerer - Auriel's Bow
    Options
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    They dropped the ball on those of us who love PvP since before launch, and another problem is they restrict alts on Campaigns also based on your main...not a very good idea for a sub game that wants to extend playability and makes it hard for them to merge servers also. Haven't really been playing at all much anymore due to the poor state of PvP...did they ever fix all the bugs with Cyrodiil?
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 11, 2014 12:12AM
    Options
  • shirorxb14_ESO
    RedTalon wrote: »
    @Lord_Draevan Probbly should merge those those three servers into one huge campaign

That will lag right into the 3rd age. How about 3 BALANCED campaigns?
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're right. It's two big zergs avoiding each other.

3 zergs. DC's all over Bloodthorn.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having guested on Wabbajack, its far more balanced then AB is right now.

AD pretty much killed Auriels with its badness.....I mean if you're still playing as AD on Auriels, you're bad...its really that simple..
    Options
  • RagePlug
    RagePlug
    ✭✭
    Not to mention Covenant are now AD's ***, they help bananas everywhere. Damn cowards.
    Options
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Lol...the DC acted like children with insults to everyone on their own team, and have paid the price for it. I see you must have been one since you come marching in here with insults towards others for no reason!
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 11, 2014 6:04AM
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my guys from Aldmeri Vice were rather amused today over on Auriels by camping just inside the gate of alma ruma for literally three hours without our group wiping a single time. It was our way of cutting off the zerg that kept blowing by us trying to take Rayles as we picked off tons of players from the back end.

We died, yes, but they never once broke us until somehow they managed to close the alma gate behind us and finally wised up to our antics. >____> (still kept going after Rayles fell via camps for like 30 minutes)

Farmed some 300 kills with just seven guys in our group. I was amused as hell at just how few blues on AB are even vet rank and seem to know nothing about rezzing each other or even focusing on a target. Pretty far cry from the *** squads you might see guesting on Dawnbreaker or Hopesfire.

Just saying, I dont think its AD's fault. All the good blue players seem to sit on other campaigns farming the low level AD/EP players.

Though it was quite interesting to see fruitrollupz show up, that almost turned the tide for them near the end.

However, for this guy a couple posts above me to claim AD is just bad, makes me quite giggly, considering only one guy in our group of seven was VR 10 and we destroyed DC's zerg capacity for as stated, three hours.
    Edited by Rylana on May 11, 2014 7:56AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically one thing I've noticed most of the ex or current AD emps tend to guest on campaigns late at night to over run maps together, needless to say the emp line of skills when in large nu mbers even with ex emps is pretty brutal.

I still wonder why EP likes to act like the Stormcloaks in some campaigns and team up with AD at times.
    Edited by RedTalon on May 11, 2014 9:55AM
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needless to say if your a DC player don't set this campaign has yoir home campaign its grossey out balance and just a farm campaign for AD.

ITs good to guest on for crafting or if you need a quick 20 kills for a daily.
    Options
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Me and my guys from Aldmeri Vice were rather amused today over on Auriels by camping just inside the gate of alma ruma for literally three hours without our group wiping a single time. It was our way of cutting off the zerg that kept blowing by us trying to take Rayles as we picked off tons of players from the back end.

We died, yes, but they never once broke us until somehow they managed to close the alma gate behind us and finally wised up to our antics. >____> (still kept going after Rayles fell via camps for like 30 minutes)

Farmed some 300 kills with just seven guys in our group. I was amused as hell at just how few blues on AB are even vet rank and seem to know nothing about rezzing each other or even focusing on a target. Pretty far cry from the *** squads you might see guesting on Dawnbreaker or Hopesfire.

Just saying, I dont think its AD's fault. All the good blue players seem to sit on other campaigns farming the low level AD/EP players.

Though it was quite interesting to see fruitrollupz show up, that almost turned the tide for them near the end.

However, for this guy a couple posts above me to claim AD is just bad, makes me quite giggly, considering only one guy in our group of seven was VR 10 and we destroyed DC's zerg capacity for as stated, three hours.

So you ganked a gate used to transport a group from A to B for 3 hours, and then you brag about it? .....Ill give you credit for dedication.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on May 11, 2014 11:26AM
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you ganked a gate used to transport a group from A to B for 3 hours, and then you brag about it? .....Ill give you credit for dedication.

I can't speak for others in EP, but whenever the server I'm on is utterly red and all we can do is Gate camp, I go PvE or switch to my guest campaign. Nothing depopulates a server faster than several hours of Gate camping.
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • dba.2000_ESO
    dba.2000_ESO
    ✭✭

You can't camp a gate for 3 hours while having a 4 to 1 advantage and then claim you aren't bad. You helped rid the Server of balance, EP and DC, congratulations on that. Now let's see how much fun you have camping a gate with no players... or will you kids decide to go ruin another Campaign like you did AB?
    Options
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO

IM sorry let me understand this.. you out number people and think you have skill because you don't die? Is this why you idiots keep losing your scrolls when everyone gets on, because you're trying to camp gates? Your entire faction is trash on AB, once Zenimax fixes the game and does something with Alessia bridge camp, we are going to do what we did at the start of the game.

Camp you fools at elswerys east gate while your population is locked.

Tell M A K I and EHR i enjoy killing them 1 v 1. Or whoever those sacks of *** share there accounts with. Actually tell all the Vampire DK clowns on AD everytime i see them expect to be rooted , Negate magic spammed constantly.

Elite Guard. Flindarel

You fools can't even guard your damned scrolls.

Edited by sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO on May 11, 2014 5:54PM
    Options
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now now, Just because a group of 20 EP can take a scroll while naked, (EG last night) and when AD is locked population doesn't mean they are mindless! They managed to stop those naked guys by putting 40 on the gate of Ghartok while another 40 rushed them. AD is where all the talent is at!

Just wait, tomorrow they will organize another group to camp morrowind for 16 hours straight, cuz ya know, logging in to play on a side that controls that map for that long takes talent. I wonder if AD will hold emp for a week straight this time.
    Options
  • Mends_from_Shadows
    I was running a 12 man last night where we were wiping 60+ AD easy. AD is terrible, but that's what happens when you run as a zerg faction.
    Cyrodiil Issues as of 6/3/2014
    - Massive Lag since Craglorn patch.(Still bad lag on "Laggajack" NA and some other campaigns.)
    - Forward Camps and other Siege bugging out frequently
    - Caltrops granting Immunity to Siege Weapon Damage
    - Massive Faction Imbalances in Most Campaigns / Several Dead Campaigns
    - Mercenary Mage Spam (sometimes causing them to go invulnerable)
    - Players exploiting Keeps/Scrolls through DK Chain Pulls to go around defenses

Yay Zenimax is doing things.
    Options
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yes. That's what we hear every time a faction is dominating the others: "Waah waah they are terrible just mindless zergs waah waaah". I don't even pvp or play int that server, but every time someone brings up this argument it is just cringworthy.
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly like gw2 matchup threads, I wonder how long this sub-forum will last until the mods start hanging themselves.
    Edited by RaZaddha on May 11, 2014 6:54PM
    Options
  • shirorxb14_ESO
    JosephChip wrote: »
    Yes, yes. That's what we hear every time a faction is dominating the others: "Waah waah they are terrible just mindless zergs waah waaah". I don't even pvp or play int that server, but every time someone brings up this argument it is just cringworthy.

Your threshold for cringe is far too low.
    Options
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the same time numbers show AB is dieing :) Then we can of course discuss whos to blame, but it would be more constructive to discuss what to do. Maybe some guilds should consider moving to servers where the competition is harder? Or is the sole objective to farm?
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on May 11, 2014 7:37PM
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the same time numbers show AB is dieing :) Then we can of course discuss whos to blame, but it would be more constructive to discuss what to do. Maybe some guilds should consider moving to servers where the competition is harder? Or is the sole objective to farm?

AD still hasn't abandoned Dawnbreaker, and there hasn't been anyone but AD on for close to a month. Those who want competition left Auriel's a while ago. Those who are still there won't leave.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 11, 2014 7:44PM
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaZaddha wrote: »
    This is exactly like gw2 matchup threads, I wonder how long this sub-forum will last until the mods start hanging themselves.

Actually i give ZoS credit on this...ArenaNets mods were awful, and gave infractions over the tiniest thing...ZoS atleast knows we're all grownups, and sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will never hurt us.

Options
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    RaZaddha wrote: »

For the year I played GW2 the factions were a lot more fun to play...and not so BIASED for PvE!

I miss GW2...the first forums I ever participated in and kicked out of, since then I have tried to reign in my feelings and turn to semantics like all others! The true trolls have won the day and have converted those of us who actually love the game, to try to subjugate ourselves instead of expressing our true feeling for the game experience we in truth all payed for and deserve, instead this GREEDY company just takes our money without offering any help or explanations!

Oh yeah and I could actually play PvP there in groups without having to endure tons of bugs....and for that matter, I enjoyed Hutt-Ball in SWTOR with out real issues also (aside from servers dying), well just to name a few of the MMOs that actually had some fun PvP...not riddled with thousands of bugs and hours of loading screens!

And looks like plenty of dead "Campaigns" right now.

Edited by AryaWythers on May 12, 2014 3:57AM
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats this crap about outnumbering?

Lol we were the outnumbered. The DC zerg was over 30 players deep and we were but 7.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats this crap about outnumbering?
    Lol we were the outnumbered. The DC zerg was over 30 players deep and we were but 7.
    Most of the day, AD is at 3 bars or at full while EP and DC are at 1 or 2 bars. That means several hundred more players. Might not be every single battle, but overall AD vastly outnumbers on Auriel's Bow.
    Thus why EP and DC haven't gone above 2 bars in days, except for a brief hour or so during prime time. Server's being depopulated of those 2 factions. That's what happens when one faction stacks the same server 24/7.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 12, 2014 4:43AM
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • shirorxb14_ESO
    The campaign is probably, "officially" dead tonight. Oceanics began putting this campaign into the ground, and pub bandwagon AD zergs finished digging the grave.

Felt this would happen when I made this thread, unfortunately I've been proven correct.
    Edited by shirorxb14_ESO on May 12, 2014 6:29AM
    Options
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Auriel's Bow is officially dead. RIP. Good job AD. You guys won the war.
    EP gave up their positions when that vamp abuse was fixed. I find that very funny.

It looks like Aquilare Volantis are really able and going to make comeback for AD even if it was behind EP for like 30k+ points of campaign score.

EDIT:
    Oh... you're talking about NA, right? Nevermind then :)
    Edited by ElSlayer on May 12, 2014 6:50AM
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
    Options
  • Warz
    Warz
    ✭✭✭
    Guys guys in order to understand what classifies as being pro or skilled according to AD you must enter their mindset.

why fight an epic battle to the death that you might actually lose? When you can have people holding your hands, killing people for you and win almost every time.

Now if somehow you still lose clearly that didn't make them skilled AD just needs to call more AD to hold your hand and then you dominate them and now that must make you pro right?

So we all should learn by this logic we just need to have as many people babsitting us in fights as possible to be considered good and the other alliances will be golden :D.

But most importantly when this AD logic gets put into question you have to defend it and insult people or explain stupid periods of time you camped a gate like Rylana without stating first what server they did this on and if it wasn't AB then GTFO of this forum about AB.
    Edited by Warz on May 12, 2014 12:47PM
    Options
  • Makii
    Makii

IM sorry let me understand this.. you out number people and think you have skill because you don't die? Is this why you idiots keep losing your scrolls when everyone gets on, because you're trying to camp gates? Your entire faction is trash on AB, once Zenimax fixes the game and does something with Alessia bridge camp, we are going to do what we did at the start of the game.

Camp you fools at elswerys east gate while your population is locked.

Tell M A K I and EHR i enjoy killing them 1 v 1. Or whoever those sacks of *** share there accounts with. Actually tell all the Vampire DK clowns on AD everytime i see them expect to be rooted , Negate magic spammed constantly.

Elite Guard. Flindarel

You fools can't even guard your damned scrolls.

You trying to make an Elite joke? My alt probably had more kills then you had for a month. Try to make some existence in the war at least will ya.
    Options
  • Warz
    Warz
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I can imagine when you account share and leave it online 24/7 Makii that isn't hard to pull off
    Options