The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missing Bank Items, Bank Slots, & Skill Points

• Drexz
    Drexz
    ✭✭
    Ur-Quan wrote: »
    Leotheus wrote: »
    Suggestions:
    - restore bank slots since the purchase should be in the record and most of us insta logged a report
    - get gold for items, at most probably 1 item = 400g for stack
    - give these people a freaking pet that does something cool (like helps find chests/resources; throws money away; says "all your bank are belong to me")
    - Give a legacy item to the afflicted commemorate the resolution of this issue, since development has been great about their item development
    A pet pig would be nice (to represent a piggy bank) - especially if it did something cool.

How about a pet pig that actually acts as a piggy bank and gives us more storage? ;)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drexz wrote: »
    Suggestions:
    - restore bank slots since the purchase should be in the record and most of us insta logged a report
    - give these people a freaking pet that does something cool (like helps find chests/resources; throws money away; says "all your bank are belong to me")
    - Give a legacy item to the afflicted commemorate the resolution of this issue, since development has been great about their item development
    A pet pig would be nice (to represent a piggy bank) - especially if it did something cool.

How about a pet pig that actually acts as a piggy bank and gives us more storage? ;)
    Maybe you could "feed" it 250 gold per day to increase the size of your bank by 1 slot each time - just like a horse, but for your bank instead of your inventory.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    Inco wrote: »
    Well.. the Patch notes said to log a ticket with Customer Support. So.. I logged my third ticket with CS to get my 30 slots back.

What do they do? Close the ticket telling me its being fixed in a patch. Ummm...

Yea.. I know... LOL, but its not giving me my 30 missing slots back.

That's what I'm expecting to happen, but I still submitted my ticket anyway.

Ticket: #140418-037159
  • Nimerian
    Nimerian
    ✭✭✭
    To all of you no idea - noobs that have no clue about development and try defend Zenimax:

I have never heard of a game team loosing so many items/gold and having no idea what happened,where it went, giving NO compensation. This has got to be one of the biggest failures Ive seen that were mainly ignored from the community. Either most people already quit the game so few people complain, or this community has one of the stupidest communities ive even seen.
  • Big_Bob
    Big_Bob
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I wrote to CS after reading the patch note where itself mentioned contacting CS regarding the bank slots :

"Your latest patch note mentions that the the latest patch would fix the bank issue but slots and items wont be returned. So I have to contact CS.

My character was affected by the bank slot bug. I had a 100 slot before it was reverted to the default 60 slot. I had kept 92 items in my bank. Whether or not I lost any items that were kept in the bank is still unknown to me as some items that were in the bank got transferred to my extra characters. So I'll have to transfer everything back and see whether everything was in order otherwise I would send another ticket addressing what else I lost.

these were my tickets I sent days ago
    # 140414-001126
    # 140413-152977 "

And this was the responds I got from CS:

"Response By Email (Joao) (04/18/2014 11:00 AM)
    Greetings Adventurer.

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls OnlineTeam.

While we expect the origin of the issue to be fixed with it, the returning of the gold, bank slots and items (where applicable) is planned to be done in a later maintenance. However, wecurrently do not have a more precise time frame to provide you, but we will attempt to have this issue solved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

So from what I gather, with this current patch, they fixed the bug for the bank. But returning the bank upgrades that I've bought previously is "planned to be done in a later maintenance"?

So is this issue fixed or not? C'mon?
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    Drexz wrote: »
    Suggestions:

I definitely don't want compensation for an inventory problem with yet another item that takes up inventory space. :p

All I want is my bank upgrade returned. (I don't believe I lost items, but if I did, they weren't important because I haven't missed them). I don't need anything extra, just fix the issue and return what I paid for.
    Edited by Vhalkyrie on April 18, 2014 3:55PM
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    I simply don't understand why they can't flag all these tickets in another category like escalated instead of 'solved' (when they clearly aren't) so they have them all together to reference. Are they really taking all these ticket numbers and storing them on a notepad or spreadsheet? I'm skeptical.
    Edited by Vhalkyrie on April 18, 2014 3:49PM
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick note to all the people that want a lifetime sub or 5000 bank storage or a gold bar sent to them in the mail...this isn't going to happen.

I think there needs to be some compensation but all of that is a bit extreme.

Here is what I expect:
    1) Bank upgrades totally restored
    2) Lost gold in deposit restored
    3) Any lost items restored

As far as compensation goes, sure, I would love a max bank or a life sub but neither is going to happen. At a bare minimum, I would expect a number of free days to be tacked on to my initial 30 days. I think that is the best we can hope for but seeing as there is absolutely ZERO conversation going on about what their plan is on compensation, I doubt even that will happen.

I am currently canceling my sub as the only thing that seems to matter here is $$. I would suggest you do the same. Maybe that will get their attention.

Update - just cancelled my sub. ZOS has 15 days to change my mind as that is what I have remaining on my initial 30 days.
    yo58q10kpatf.png
    Edited by BmcD73 on April 18, 2014 4:24PM
  • zeuseason
    zeuseason
    ✭✭✭
    Nimerian wrote: »
    To all of you no idea - noobs that have no clue about development and try defend Zenimax:

I have never heard of a game team loosing so many items/gold and having no idea what happened,where it went, giving NO compensation. This has got to be one of the biggest failures Ive seen that were mainly ignored from the community. Either most people already quit the game so few people complain, or this community has one of the stupidest communities ive even seen.

You must be new to the gaming world. Allow me to welcome you to the foray, please enjoy your stay. I highly suggest doing a bit of in-depth research tho before posting as to not make yourself look bad.

• Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    Missing the Bank slots, only lost a few cheap crafting items, but would like my slots back or a refund of the 1000G please. Ticket:
    Question Reference # 140417-115082
  • Vedrix
    Vedrix
    Bese wrote: »
    I lost
    I can not do that, cause the date in your ticket is gone back to the future??!! 2014-04-17 I don't know any time traveller spell mate ^^
    Hey Hermione can you give me yout time traveller necklace? XD

Give me your Delorean you chicken! :)

2014-04-17 was yesterday. It's not in the future.
    Edited by Vedrix on April 18, 2014 4:05PM
  • Delte
    Delte
    ✭✭✭
    BmcD73 wrote: »
    I just got this message from support
    I'm sorry you tan into this issue. We are aware of this issue and we are working to fix it.

Could you please provide the name of your character that experienced this issue?

How is the name of my character even relevant to this issue? The bank affects all characters. There is such a huge disconnect on this issue no wonder it is taking forever to get resolved. They spend so much time going back and forth and it is just wasted.

Just had the same response and that there will be a patch latter on to fix this problem. >_< I thought that was what the patch we had this morning. So now they are saying its not fixed ?
    Greetings fellow adventurer!
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    Thank you for contacting us. We are aware that some customers are encountering this issue and have already reported it to the development team.
    We expect the issue to be addressed in an upcoming patch. Deep apologies for the inconvenience - please bare with us as we work on a resolution.
    In order to be able to further assist you, could you please inform me with the name of the character in this issue has occurred?

Ticket number Question Reference # 140418-037751

This issue is an account wide problem as it effects all characters on the same account.

I am physically stuck as I can't put anything into the bank because it is full, I can't buy bank space because this would be a waste of gold and so this means I can not play the game until it is fixed. This bug for me has caused a catch 22 situation

I don't care about the missing items all I want back is my bank upgrades and the gold I lost that I had saved in there for my horse I was looking to buy.

• Banshi
    Banshi

Ticket 140405-019502
    want my bank upgrade back

• Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    I have had 2 CSR's ask for the name of my character affected...I don't think they actually read the tickets.
  • undarl
    undarl
    Ticket 140415-050543, currently marked Solved.
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question Reference # 140410-083846

Marked as solved but two bank upgrades are still missing, which means my bank space decreased from 80 to 60 slots. Other than that, no items or money were lost. Please restore the bank upgrades for me, thank you.
    Now that the losing bank expansion issue might have been fixed, could you please give my missing 20 slots back? It has been three days and I receive no response.
  • Beorrn
    Beorrn
    ✭✭✭
    Original Customer Service Ticket: 14011-080249 Bank Space missing reverted to 60 spaces

Hello with todays patch fixing the bank space problem any chance I can get reimbursed for the loss of the bank spaces which I submitted my original customer service ticket.

Thanks
  • Nimerian
    Nimerian
    ✭✭✭
    zeuseason wrote: »
    Nimerian wrote: »

You must be new to the gaming world. Allow me to welcome you to the foray, please enjoy your stay. I highly suggest doing a bit of in-depth research tho before posting as to not make yourself look bad.
    Nope im playing MMORPGS years and years now (since I was there to witness crashes+failures of WOW) and also my profession is completely related with game development. So you are just a condescending noob that is personally attacking me using 0 arguments.

I on the other hand, used arguments against the complete failure of Zenimax maintaining this game. Yes im mad about it, I wanted a smooth gaming experience and not to QQ in the forums, but that didn't happen.

Funny thing is that you and me theoretically both aim to the same thing, this game not completely sucking and not everyone abandoning it as million people done with failed launches b4. The thing is that zenimax needs to see that too...

So next time you decide to attack someone so u look smarter think twice.
    Delte wrote:
    This issue is an account wide problem as it effects all characters on the same account.

I am physically stuck as I can't put anything into the bank because it is full, I can't buy bank space because this would be a waste of gold and so this means I can not play the game until it is fixed. This bug for me has caused a catch 22 situation

I don't care about the missing items all I want back is my bank upgrades and the gold I lost that I had saved in there for my horse I was looking to buy.
    Case and point
    Edited by Nimerian on April 18, 2014 4:29PM
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket Submitted
    As directed by Patch Notes v1.0.4, I'm requesting restoration of the 40 bank slots and approximately 18,000 gold that I lost to the bank bug on April 13, 2014.

Prior ticket numbers: 140413-151874, 140413-152152

Thanks!
    Your Ticket has been Submitted!
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140418-040368.
    I'll be waiting for them to restore the account before I continue playing, so I'm hoping it won't take too terribly long...
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my ticket closed - for reasoning of duplication

I submitted another new ticket as directed by the patch notes

Here's my new ticket number
    140418-040884
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    I like to think of myself as having a bit of patience but the utter lack of response on how they plan on making this up to us boggles my mind. I stated earlier that everyone makes mistakes, it's how we handle those mistakes that matters. I can forgive just about anything if you try to make it right with me...AT LEAST TRY. There hasn't been any trying at all from ZOS except to fix the bug...which is expected. So here is an idea...everyone do a screen capture of their cancelled sub and post it...maybe that will get their attention?
    nkg2k6ymg4ab.png
    lhaavyvk60cn.png

• adec12b14_ESO
    I am thinking about cancelling my sub and asking for a refund. However, I did suggest that the amount I spent in upgrading my bank be sent to me so that I can then upgrade the bank to where it was when I lost the space.
  • Dolfow
    Dolfow
    140417-128001
    140418-041577
  • Ravasz
    Ravasz
    Soul Shriven
    @ESO Support: Why should anyone open ticket or do anything at all to get their stuff back? This is Your mess! You said you have logs, use them! get back the stuff and send it to the players from backups! Nobody cares how you do it, everyone here pays you so they can play without interruption and bugs that prevents gameplay such as these.
    If you expect us to pay monthly fee, we expect you to provide something for it, such as game availability / stability, and continuous good quality support if something goes bad like now.
    Sorry for saying things like this, but I am the customer, and as long as I have a valid subscription, I demand service for it.
  • Baogo
    Baogo
    ✭✭✭
    Well the patch restored my bank and items, although I am still missing the "Extra" purchased slots. Sent in a Ticket to cs about getting those restored.
  • Alchimyst
    Alchimyst
    Question Reference # 140413-151343

missing bank slots (purchased up to 90) for the SECOND time. First time was not resolved/gold was not refunded.
  • MintyBadger
    MintyBadger
    ✭✭✭
    Is it now safe to reupgrade my missing bank slots, or should I wait and hope they get restored by CS?
  • Radianze
    Radianze
    I actually got something back on my ticket. it was marked resolved and said "you have received your bonuses back"

I am like what?
    Logged in to check bank, 60 slots, checked gold, 0 gold. Checked mail. Found one mail from CS.
    And heres the thing that rly pisses me off: i got my PREORDER BONUS AGAIN -.-
    I have like 4-5 sets now, surely i need more :/ Just shows they dont read our tickets at all -.-
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTH @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Zen YOU made this thread, respond and tell us what you want us to do??

I haven't got any response other than the first auto response to my request to be reimbursed for the bank slots missing and more importantly, is it fixed now??

Can we safely play the game or what???????????/
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Thakaron
    Thakaron
    @Echesketch: maybe we should all just live by the first line in your sig :neutral_face:
This discussion has been closed.