Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

11 Quests away from Bangkorai Quest Achievement, What am i missing?

• Atyx
    Atyx
    Teloran wrote: »
    I have a similar problem in Aliki'r. I think some of the 'pointer' quests that just tell you to go to the main quest giver actually counts to the number. Hence if you find the quest before the pointer, you won't be able to do the pointer and hence won't be able to get the achievement.
    I was able to complete the desert except for like two or three quests. There's a good 4-5 more quests than required there to get the achievement.
    Options
  • ashton
    ashton
    Same problems =_=;
    Options
  • skyprowerb14_ESO
    All the other areas are fine with the amount of quests - Glenumbra, Stormhaven, Rivenspire and the Alik'r I was able to get the Quests Achievements for, with a couple quests or three left over as cushion, I suppose. Bangkorai is the only zone that seems to have the typo problem.

In the Covenant, I mean. I dunno about the Dominion or Pact lands.
    Sahraaji, Covenant Khajiit Templar, Ch90 Ranger (DPS)
    Jah'zaan, Covenant Khajiit Nightblade, Pre-Champ Acrobat (DPS)
    Cleaves-In-Two, Pact Argonian Dragonknight, Pre-Champ Mercenary (Tank)
    Cylaerin, Dominion Bosmer Sorceror, Pre-Champ Sage (Healer)
    (@SkyBlueFox1)
    Options
  • blauschwinge
    blauschwinge
    ✭✭
    43/53, will be 44/53 with instance. There is absolutely no way there are 53 quests in this map. Also, my Stormhaven quests are bugged. Never got the achievement for them.
    Same Quest Achievements in Stormhaven never unlocked for me, I hope it gets fixed soon and we get these Achieves.
    Options
  • ashton
    ashton
    actually achievements in stormhaven got fixed few patches ago, they just ignored people who were affected with the bug. If you were to play now you'd get them.
    Options
  • skyprowerb14_ESO
    Yes, the problem was fixed... for players who hadn't completed those particular quests. I finished them before the patch was sent out, and still haven't retroactively gotten them.

It's why I'm hesitant to do the few quests I left behind in Bangkorai - if I complete them now, and the achievement for it gets fixed later, will I get it then?
    (@SkyBlueFox1)
    Options
  • Sinjar
    Sinjar
    Not seeing a fix for this in the patch notes, but at least they're finally fixing the Aspect of Speed bug.
    Options
  • Arrora
    Arrora
    Soul Shriven
    I had the aspect of speed bug but have since completed that when they patched. I am stuck on another quest that has bugged though, but that's only 1 quest and others have completed it (I guess I just need to manage to log into the right instance). I'm sitting at 43/53 and have gotten the quest to move onto Coldharbour. I really hope this is a typo because I don't particularly want to spend much more time in this zone.

EDIT: The quest that bugged for me was the Mystery of Razak. I can't get the cog.
    Edited by Arrora on April 21, 2014 7:37PM
    Options
  • Derva2009
    Derva2009
    i am at 46/53 dont find any more quests there too
    Options
  • Lephisto
    Lephisto
    just want to say that i have same thing with quests, stuck on the same number as u guys, hopefully they can fix it. perhaps they calculated it counting mages/fighters guild and main story.

Please fix it. I want Hero of Tamriel title =P
    Options
  • Arzarzel
    Arzarzel
    ✭✭
    I am at 45/53 ....
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am at 43/53. That means i did all the quests in the area. If i do the fighter/mage guild and maybe the main story i might het 45/46. But i think besides those that 43 is the quest amount in the area.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • skyprowerb14_ESO
    There's definitely a few more than that, as I'm at 44 and I haven't finished Heart of the Beast, nor have I done the quest in Bangkorai's group dungeon. I haven't done anything relating to vampirism or lycanthropy either, if those possibly count.

Regardless, the quests achievements normally don't require you to do every single quest. There's always a small amount of leeway to miss maybe two or three quests.
    (@SkyBlueFox1)
    Options
  • Lephisto
    Lephisto
    I started from Ebonheart Pact, got Pact Hero, then moved to Daggerfall, did all quests everywhere except Bangkorai. Spend Hours running around roads, between the roads next to mountains to look for a cave or something, still nothing. I would understand that i miss 1 or 2, but 8 is a bit too much i think. There must be something wrong here ^^.

In online quest guide for Bangkorai there is same amount of quest like players have here. So not us nor players who made guide found more quests.

May be if you found some hidden quest, that is not easy to find, post some here =). Meanwhile I moving on to Dominion quest lines, tired or running around in Bangkorai, got even Slaughtered Achievement, piranhas ate me while I was trying to swim on the island to check for Quests there hehe.
    Options
  • TOG_Zyric
    TOG_Zyric
    I am at 46/53 and looked everywhere. The only quests I haven't done would be the ones associated with group dungeons. Could these be the missing quests?
    Edited by TOG_Zyric on April 22, 2014 3:47PM
    Options
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    TOG_Zyric wrote: »
    I am at 46/53 and looked everywhere. The only quests I haven't done would be the ones associated with group dungeons. Could these be the missing quests?

I'm quite sure i did the public dungeon quests as well, there's not enough dungeons to fill in the missing quests.
    Options
  • norhymes
    norhymes
    Stuck at 46/53.
    Options
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also stuck at 46/53

Seems to be a typo or bugged quests they removed before release.

I've finished all Guild quests, Main Quest, Dungeons (I double checked) and Werewolf.
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

Options
  • Nihus
    Nihus
    Have the same problem as well as the stormhaven bugged achievements ... Well I guess this minor in the sea of gamebreaking bugs ....
    Options
  • TOG_Zyric
    TOG_Zyric
    I was wondering last night if they accidentally included the werewolf and vampire quests in the 53 required quests. If that is the case then no one can complete it, since no one can do both quest lines. I am a werewolf which be maybe why I have 46 quests while others only have 43.
    Edited by TOG_Zyric on April 23, 2014 5:06PM
    Options
  • Torrok
    Torrok
    for you people that are stuck on 46/53 where did you find the 2 extra quests? i'm stuck at 44/53 and have done all dungeons etc and the quests associated with them, + all quest hubs that i could find. HTtstYj.jpg
    Options
  • TOG_Zyric
    TOG_Zyric
    Did you do any of the werwolf or vampire quests?
    Options
  • Torrok
    Torrok
    I heard those quests don't even count towards a zone quest achievement, i don't wish to be either werewolf nor vampire, so it would be pretty dumb to include them as a part of progression in the achievement and force me into choosing one or the other.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stuck at 45 out of 53.... Hmmmm
    Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you do all the solo/public dungeons? as there's sometimes quests in those that you may have missed. I have managed all the achievements upto now and am doing that very area now.
    Options
  • Dirigible
    Dirigible
    ✭✭
    Loxy37 wrote: »
    Did you do all the solo/public dungeons? as there's sometimes quests in those that you may have missed. I have managed all the achievements upto now and am doing that very area now.

Good luck, you'll be back here soon.
    Options
  • Torrok
    Torrok
    Loxy37 wrote: »

I got the quest achievements from all zones except Bangkorai, the only zone that clearly has a typo in the number of quests needed for completion. 53 should be a 43 pretty sure its a clerical error.

100% AD, 100% EP, 99% DC :confused:
    Options
  • Siar
    Siar
    47/53
    Options
  • Arzarzel
    Arzarzel
    ✭✭
    I did all the dungeons and all quests out there This is my last Veteran Area as i am from Aldmeri Dominion. I even checked the whole map with 3 other people to ensure we didn't miss any hidden "got to" quests. And we are stuck at 46/53 all the same. I got all other Hero achievements, including cyrodil only missing the achievement of this zone to be Hero of Tamriel. If anyone has the location of hidden quests as the one in the tunnel to hircines ground for example please share them here! *Desperate*
    Options
  • Adhal
    Adhal
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this because I'm tired of being hero of the aldemeri even though I'm covenant :)

Pretty please kind devs change this to 43 so I can get my achievement. I know your swamped but changing a 5 to a 4 can't take that long, can it?
    Options