Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

The Liberation of Northpoint - bugged for days.

• Freakaverage4
    Freakaverage4
    Soul Shriven
    Just got past Darien Fianlly after 2 days of sitting there
    Options
  • BossPurple
    BossPurple
    Soul Shriven
    Okay I can officially report back that the hotfix worked!!!!!!! I am soooo thrilled to finally be able to play my character. I had to just sit in the graveyard for a while, killing the mobs that keep spawning. I have a feeling it progresses the quest for each player in the area individually, so you have to essentially wait around until it's your "turn." I sat in there for about 20-30 minutes with 2 relogs and it progressed.
    Options
  • Misty1
    Misty1
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is fixed now, Just finished it! :D
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just want to let you know that we rolled out the hotfix for this quest on the North American megaserver, and will be hitting the European megaserver next. Let us know if you continue to run into any issues with this quest. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    worked for me too! Thanks Gina:)
    Options
  • molekszyeb17_ESO
    molekszyeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Quest is playable on European server too. We have to kill monsters with few cycles and then wow ! Quest passed next step.
    MOB
    Options
  • Napoleonicus
    Napoleonicus
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have a problem when it gets to "Find Lleraya upstairs" and she is not there?
    Options
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I can confirm it's all working :) Bit buggy still (not always getting credit) but after a few pass when there' s a bunch of people around, you'll get your "turn".
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This hotfix worked for me as well this evening. Thank you, ZOS, for providing a solution to this widespread problem.
    Options
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is hot fixed. (Took 2 months!).
    Options
  • fbevagnab16_ESO
    fbevagnab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Fixed for me too, nice!
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a problem when it gets to "Find Lleraya upstairs" and she is not there?

I still have this problem. I've abandoned and restarted the quest several times and get the same result. I've tried the /reloadui command and get negative results each time. I've ran this quest both solo and with a team and still get negative results. I have 100% completion in all maps up to this point so I cannot continue until this is fixed. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options