Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

The line is paused

• titanfall
    titanfall
    people that are mad about this never tried to play diablo 3 at launch there could be a little more clarity of what is going on from there end though
    Options
  • IPhantom
    IPhantom
    I'm been through lots of MMO launches, and I thought I'd seen it all, but this is a new one!

Update: Says I'll be in by 9:20am
    Edited by IPhantom on April 6, 2014 1:04PM
    Options
  • stwarspre
    stwarspre
    Seems to be unpaused now.
    Options
  • ssspencer33b14_ESO
    ssspencer33b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    New update...It is your turn There are currently extended service times. You will be redirected to the website as soon as possible.
    Options
  • kcolasaccob14_ESO
    kcolasaccob14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You guys do realize that they've had the information and site up for a few days and have been saying, "go here and set up your account". I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I have "the line is paused" up on my screen too but I mostly blame myself for not taking care of it sooner.

But LOL at all the people saying they should be able to handle it. The Queue-it was actually a good idea when considering that trying to get everyone on all at once would probably crash the site. I just wish I knew more about that company and if the line really is paused. Maybe they aren't up to this task either.

In the meantime, I'll find something else to do. But go ahead and rage on as if your life is meaningless unless you're playing a video game.
    Options
  • AsulTigre
    AsulTigre
    YOU ARE NOW IN LINE

You are in line for Queue. When it is your turn, you have 20 minutes to enter the site
    What is this?
    There are more than 100 users in line in front of you
    Expected arrival time on the website: 9:40 AM You can access the website in: 38 minutes
    Status last updated: 9:02:50 AM

Options
  • hwesterbergb14_ESO
    The real problem isn't that they are having issues--sure that's to be expected. It's that they aren't saying a damn thing about it.
    Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, no more paused line. Yay...
    Edited by Osi on April 6, 2014 1:05PM
    Options
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I arrive in 9.30 hehe

Time to do some other stuff then ;)
    Options
  • chimichi
    chimichi
    i did not set it up yet because everyone that did seems to have lost the 2 extra days early access. so did my brother. the "line is paused" just got replaced by estimated time 36 minutes...
    Options
  • lithin6969_ESO
    You are in line for Queue. When it is your turn, you have 20 minutes to enter the site
    What is this?
    There are more than 100 users in line in front of you
    Expected arrival time on the website: 9:25 AM You can access the website in: 20 minutes
    Status last updated: 9:04:44 AM

It just changed for me...
    Edited by lithin6969_ESO on April 6, 2014 1:05PM
    Options
  • devestaterdawnb14_ESO
    Death nail. They where not ready. Unacceptable. I paid very good money for this and I am NOT rich. Had to save every dime.
    Options
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    :)
    Options
  • Bloodmonarch
    Bloodmonarch
    ✭✭
    I say let us all rejoice at the popularity of ESO, I'd rather queue to set up subscription, than breeze through it and log back into a dead game.....REJOICE!!
    Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Line is unpause. Now I have to wait for 24 mins >:(
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
    Options
  • Debts2bpaid
    Hey look at that my wait time jumped from 21 minutes to 48 minutes...........
    Options
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok...

my arrival time just sky rocked to 60 minutes, ähm ya... Looks like an entertaining "journey" :dizzy_face:
    Options
  • gtclm67b16_ESO
    gtclm67b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Technical issue can always happen, no IT team is that perfect.
    But damn... I can't hardly forgive for the lack of communication.

This silence about these major issues is not quite acceptable :\
    Options
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    Bob wrote: »
    w t hell ... :'(

Expected arrival time on the website: 10:12 AM You can access the website in: 1 hour and 6 minutes

You'd think I was flying there....

Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    My queue is getting longer... from 33 minute to 49 mintues -_-

And now 36 minutes.

Edited by Osi on April 6, 2014 1:08PM
    Options
  • wizardhood2003
    The line is now moving for me. Time fluctuates from half hour to an hour and a half...I am extremely disappoint in this. They knew how popular it was going be just from the pre orders alone.
    Options
  • ranrip
    ranrip
    ha ha mine went from 24 min to 36. I am sure it will keep going up lol.
    Options
  • blisstick
    blisstick
    Wow this completely sucks. I signed up for early access and did not even really get a chance to play (what with having a real career and all). This is terribly disappointing. If they had been more clear about subscription being needed after early access runs out, I'd have done my subscription earlier this week.

That would have at least eliminated those of us who did early access from this clusterf*ck.

Also my time continues to go up from 9:53 to 10;06. So for those who are sitting in line and waiting out their 20 mins, please take care of your business as soon as you get in, so the rest of us may continue.

Incredibly frustrating.
    Options
  • Garkbit
    Garkbit
    ✭✭
    I now have an expected arrival time to enter the website - Unfortunately it started at 10mins and two mins later it is now at 13mins :(
    These are not the sweet rolls you're looking for - Now move along before I put an arrow in your knee.
    Options
  • lithin6969_ESO
    I see peoples point we do pay for this, however, I do know that shiot happens. We just have to move on and keep giving ZOS feed back so they can be better. Negativity just brings down everyone.

And trust me to those that only have a limited time do to; work, school, family etc. I understand and I'm frustrated with it too.
    Options
  • jezebel
    jezebel
    Problems at launch? Oh... look... that's new!
    I don't understand why company in the MMO market are never learning from their own mistakes, years after years.
    Options
  • jaimelindigub17_ESO
    As of 8am CST the line is unpaused
    Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    blisstick wrote: »
    Wow this completely sucks. I signed up for early access and did not even really get a chance to play (what with having a real career and all). This is terribly disappointing. If they had been more clear about subscription being needed after early access runs out, I'd have done my subscription earlier this week.

That would have at least eliminated those of us who did early access from this clusterf*ck.

Also my time continues to go up from 9:53 to 10;06. So for those who are sitting in line and waiting out their 20 mins, please take care of your business as soon as you get in, so the rest of us may continue.

Incredibly frustrating.
    Understand completely. I had my thesis defense on Friday... But I did log in on Wednesday and saw the launcher telling everyone to sign up for sub plan. It perhaps wasn't understood or given the time of day to read, but it wasn't unexpected or unwarned either.

Options
  • metaldrummer1962b14a_ESO
    Not going to sub for this kind of service
    Options
  • Bloodmonarch
    Bloodmonarch
    ✭✭
    Audigy wrote: »
    Ok...

my arrival time just sky rocked to 60 minutes, ähm ya... Looks like an entertaining "journey" :dizzy_face:

Probably because of all
    Technical issue can always happen, no IT team is that perfect.
    But damn... I can't hardly forgive for the lack of communication.

This silence about these major issues is not quite acceptable :\

Its not really an issue as such, there are clearly many thousands, maybe 100's of thousands trying to set up an account, all at the same time. You can't have a site that is able to accept an unlimited number of people all trying to set up payment plans, all at the same time. At least we are in a queue (rather than a message saying the site is busy please try again later), with live updates on how long before we can login....what else do you need to know?

Options