Bob
Bob
✭✭✭
w t hell ... :'(
  • Mennox
    Mennox
    ✭✭
    Can you elaborate??
    To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
    Options
  • MSUStve
    MSUStve
    If you try to login to you ESO account on the website right now, you'll be placed in a queue to do so. I've never seen that before! I guess it's better than having the site crash constantly as people are entering their sub codes.

Edit: My line is also paused.
    Edited by MSUStve on April 6, 2014 12:44PM
    Options
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    You are not affected, move on! :#;)

When im logged on my account on ZOS website:
    You are now in line
    You are in line for Queue. When it is your turn, you have 20 minutes to enter the site
    What is this?

There are more than 100 users in line in front of you

The line is paused.

Status last updated: 8:41:23 AM
    Options
  • gtclm67b16_ESO
    gtclm67b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Having same issue.
    Tried to login - Incorrect account informations
    Clicked on Account details
    Being queued for several minutes (to be able to access Account management and setup subscription fee)
    But now blocked with message "the line is paused" which doesn't mean much but is massively annoying.
    Options
  • grizzles
    grizzles
    ✭✭
    Same crap here...lovin' it. I figured they would use the same payment method for the monthly payment as I used to buy the game.
    Options
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Cmon!!! Move on! :#
    Options
  • ssspencer33b14_ESO
    ssspencer33b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    About to find out what happens when you are in line "your turn" and it goes over 20 mins.....Sitting on It is your tune The line is paused for 19 mins. now....what will be the outcome...dun dun dun...
    Options
  • Kataleena
    Kataleena
    Soul Shriven
    i completed my subscription details and got the confirmation email - i still cant log in to the game as it is sending me to complete my subscription details........ cannot get back into my account due to queue pausing - i want to play!!!! sad panda :(
    Options
  • Red
    Red
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke. Any company with even basic IT competence can have sufficient capacity ready for a flood of users if they know exactly how many users it will be and when it will occur.

It's not like they didn't know exactly how many copies have been sold and how many of them have subscribed so far.
    Options
  • Bloodmonarch
    Bloodmonarch
    ✭✭
    same....Queue is paused
    Options
  • ranrip
    ranrip
    cracks me up that they create a dumb rule. Have everyone subscribe on the same day and then do not have a enough resources to handle it. Well done.
    Options
  • gtclm67b16_ESO
    gtclm67b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Frustrating is the word.
    Options
  • enubis99
    enubis99
    What the hell I got the same situation too.
    Options
  • hwesterbergb14_ESO
    Same here. This is a joke right? These guys aren't even competent enough to have capacity for their users to pay them? So disappointed in this game.
    Options
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what we get after "unpause"? 100k queue till monday?
    Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    ranrip wrote: »
    cracks me up that they create a dumb rule. Have everyone subscribe on the same day and then do not have a enough resources to handle it. Well done.
    It'll be over in an hour, hush now. Just MMO launch woes.
    Revising my statement. Yeah this blows; no word from ZOS yet either on why things are down.
    Edited by Osi on April 6, 2014 1:01PM
    Options
  • Kataleena
    Kataleena
    Soul Shriven
    very frustrating - especially when you work long hours mon-fri so can only really have any decent play time at weekends - this is ruining my Sunday!!!!
    Options
  • wizardhood2003
    It asked my my plan when I preordered the digital deluxe copy. And I still have to put up with this Funcom garbage...
    Options
  • Garkbit
    Garkbit
    ✭✭
    Same here for me :(
    Very frustrating ... my 20mins is nearly up - But I'm not expecting to get in after that!!
    These are not the sweet rolls you're looking for - Now move along before I put an arrow in your knee.
    Options
  • Aingael
    Aingael
    Has anybody had any luck getting through? The game seems to believe that my password is incorrect also. It is not! and I also have 100 in front and a paused line. I echo what Kataleena said. I had one afternoon this week to play it, which is now and I cannot get in. I am close to cancelling my account.
    Options
  • Mennox
    Mennox
    ✭✭
    Red wrote: »
    This is a joke. Any company with even basic IT competence can have sufficient capacity ready for a flood of users if they know exactly how many users it will be and when it will occur.

It's not like they didn't know exactly how many copies have been sold and how many of them have subscribed so far.

Not necessary, they may know the size of the user base but there may be many factors in play which may cause an influx at one giving point. Plus, why buy servers that will always have 40-50% capacity space which is not used, when you can let it reach the capacity and then increase to your requirements (thus saving money). There will be a lot of variables at play which make it difficult to forecast.
    To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
    Options
  • Akasha7eb17_ESO
    Akasha7eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, my line is paused too...this is laughable, I never saw this kind of thing anywhere. I cannot understand how such a big company can allow this kind of unprofessional thing to occur. I wonder what sort of new stuff will I explore through this inconvenient experience.
    Options
  • monobrow
    monobrow
    "playing" eso: reinstalling the game several times and spending your sundays in a paused queue to pay. gg zos.
    Options
  • Ziiko
    Ziiko
    Garkbit wrote: »
    Same here for me :(
    Very frustrating ... my 20mins is nearly up - But I'm not expecting to get in after that!!

You have 20 minutes from the time it's your turn in line, not once you're placed in queue. Or are you saying you got the front of the queue and still can't get in?
    Options
  • seangcxqb14_ESO
    YOU ARE NOW IN LINE

You are in line for Queue. When it is your turn, you have 20 minutes to enter the site
    There are more than 100 users in line in front of you
    The line is paused.
    Options
  • Debts2bpaid
    I realize that every big launch of a MMO has it's problems but in this day and age when computer and IT technology is at a point that it is it is completely ridiculous that a major company like this would have to resort to queues and the ilk....also its complete nonsense that they force you to apply a subscription plan with no warning and do it by saying your password is incorrect......
    Options
  • Aingael
    Aingael
    In fact... I wonder if we are just waiting for the US to wake up? There have been no service alerts since Friday. Is there an EU based support team? I have no idea how all this works.
    Options
  • seangcxqb14_ESO
    Mennox wrote: »
    Red wrote: »

Not necessary, they may know the size of the user base but there may be many factors in play which may cause an influx at one giving point. Plus, why buy servers that will always have 40-50% capacity space which is not used, when you can let it reach the capacity and then increase to your requirements (thus saving money). There will be a lot of variables at play which make it difficult to forecast.

That is outdated thinking. We no longer have to actually buy servers when we want temporary additional resources - there is a reason cloud computing is so popular.
    Options
  • ssspencer33b14_ESO
    ssspencer33b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Been in line 30+ mins now....says It's my turn...but that durn line is still paused...
    Options
  • Nortar
    Nortar
    Would some ZOS employee be so kind to either unstop the damned queue or postpone the requirement to chose a subscription plan and let us play on Sunday! We all have 30 more days to play without any subscription anyway! What the hell is wrong with whoever makes decisions about these things at ZOS, do you care the slightest about your own reputation among the players?
    Edited by Nortar on April 6, 2014 1:03PM
    Options