Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- October 2024"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
lmo5zdxocswu.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- October 2024"

"Get your ghastly goodies from the Crown Store this October and prepare to summon the spooky season."
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    spooky month yay ^_^
    happy the New Moon crates return!

The Reaper's End quasigriff and that Haunted furniture pack look fun.

i hope Sunken Trove crates return soon too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the West Weald Legion Crafting Motif? If it won't be available in the crown store, is it still going to become available from activities?
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Black Bear is the only thing tempting me, but I already have the Polar Bear so I'm not sure...
    I was hyped reading "customized actions" and seeing green, but sadly it's not the Gyrfalcon Gatherer I'm waiting for, sigh.
    I hope we'll get both Stonelore (for me) and Sunken Trove (for others) in November, since we'll have the High Isle celebration.

Happy to see so many items listed in the showcase article - I had the impression we usually got less items previewed so it's a welcomed change! Much appreciated :)
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
    B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haunted Housewares is kind of cool but...

Where is Squire Caw ?????????????????

Edited by MoonPile on October 1, 2024 5:24AM
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've already got most of the spooky stuff I could want, but I'm glad to see New Moon crates! Hollowjack crates are good for those who need them, same with the Hollowjack Indrik. Good month overall!

For requests, I'd love to see the Sunken Trove and New Moon crates return. I’m almost done with crates that have moths. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! (And maybe an answer to my question about class set auras)

- Moths -
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Still waiting for answers about class set aura behavior, and also hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Cellithor
    Cellithor
    Cool selection for October. I like the polymorphs!

Please bring back the Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins next month!
  • Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance for the Reaper's Harvest Crates to come back? I thought that they were supposed to return due to the upcoming Witches Festival.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Based on beautiful promo picture, I would really love to have Brimstone Death Hound, but only if this mount has other, better voice. So far all Death Hounds in ESO have really disgusting voice (sorry to people who like it, but for my taste it's unbearable) :'(

If it won't have new custom voice, at least add some already existing nice voice to it. Maybe assign Durzog's voice - it sounds cool and scary <3

The only time I pre-ordered a chapter's Collector Edition was Greymoor - because I was amazed by promo picture of Death Hound mount. But after it was released and I heard the voice of that mount, I never used it again :/ It's such a shame, because I like visuals of this mount model.

Infernal Trickster Death Hound has the same awful voice, so I skipped it.

At least armored Death Hound has different cool voice (it's reused from Xanmeer crates' wolves), so I can ride it with pleasure. But I also want fiery Death Hound :)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alaztor91 wrote: »
    Any chance for the Reaper's Harvest Crates to come back? I thought that they were supposed to return due to the upcoming Witches Festival.

probably next year.
    Reaper's Harvest and Hollowjack crates seem to be every other year.
    2022 had Hollowjack, 2023 had Reaper's Harvest, and this year has Hollowjack.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost furniture? 🤔
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    JUSTICE FOR APEX CAMELS 🐪✨ Bring 'em back!
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ 🏹 EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🛡️ EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (Tank)
    • 👁️ 🏹 EP - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 🛡️ EP - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamNecro (Tank)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Orakel_von_Tamriel
    is the style "Grim Harlequin" not available this year?
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no Grim Harlequin Style? Booooo
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is odd the Volendrung style isn't returning this October, same with the Grim Harlequin style

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.