Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/NA LAG IS INSANE CONSTANT CRASHES

Photosniper89
Photosniper89
✭✭✭✭✭
Widespread issues PC/NA not even in PVP.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Our whole guild crashed and none of us can log back in
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same, disconnected just trying to run a quick town quest for tickets, then a 5 minute queue to get back in (we'll see if that even works). Off to a great start!

EDIT: Did get back in at the end of the queue, then kicked again within less than 1 minute. At this rate maybe i'll get one ticket quest finished today, woo hoo!
    Edited by valenwood_vegan on July 25, 2024 2:34PM
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny not funny watching 20 people on my friends list log in at the exact same time.

Zone chat in crag also confirms pretty much everyone was just kicked and its been happening all morning. Come on @ZOS_Kevin we need some feedback in the near 50k viewed thread this has been going on for over 1/4 of a year already.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd gotten kicked and I'm in 10 minutes login queue. :o

Update : After waiting 10 minutes. It says I can't connect to server. :D
    Edited by EIGHTS on July 25, 2024 2:35PM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, here we go again. Just like last pvp event. Do what you have to do quickly once you get into cyrodil, cause you’ll get dc’d within 30-45 min, if that, then be back in the queue.

So dc’d after 30 minutes. Get back in dc’d again in 10 minutes. Laughable. At least I got to turn in a quest. Probably won’t waste time on this event, just like the last. What happened to the good ole days, where resources would be redirected to help compensate for influx of pvpers?

And again…3 times in 45 minutes
    Edited by carlos424 on July 25, 2024 2:50PM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I despise this event, it crashes the server.
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JUST HAPPENED FOR A THIRD TIME IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES.

3jocrkwxvx9b.png
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carlos424 wrote: »
    Ya, here we go again. Just like last pvp event. Do what you have to do quickly once you get into cyrodil, cause you’ll get dc’d within 30-45 min, if that, then be back in the queue

Yup, there is clearly a server allocation issue. They can't shift rss to cyro without the whole game going down over and over.
  • P0PuPnP0P0uT
    P0PuPnP0P0uT
    Soul Shriven
    Same old, same old stuff, why does it feel like every event there are problems
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Can you remind whoever looks after the server that they need to upgrade the performance for MYM, they have forgotten this time it seems, server is up and down ever few mins. Otherwise its going to lead to a lot of unhappy players during primetimes
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to ditch those FisherPrice servers and upgrade.
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parroting here, also getting kicked. Twice in under 10 minutes. Same "error" both times.

kctrakxpa89l.png
    Edited by BetweenMidgets on July 25, 2024 2:37PM
    PC-NA
  • Barovia87
    Barovia87
    ✭✭✭
    Same, in addition to long queues, now, too. It boots me every few minutes no matter what.
    "Anyone who can play a stringed instrument seems to me a wizard worthy of deep respect." - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter 142 Dec. 1953
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here - crashed 5 times already

pretty much unplayable atm
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Can you remind whoever looks after the server that they need to upgrade the performance for MYM, they have forgotten this time it seems, server is up and down ever few mins. Otherwise its going to lead to a lot of unhappy players during primetimes

It's leading to unhappy players right now! No one can even stay in PvE for more than 10 minutes.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! This is the worse the PvP event has ever been. I've been kicked off multiple times now - just freeze and then give me that same "An error has occurred".

Now it says booted from the server.

Geez. You'd think they'd like... you know... PREPARE...
  • Stamicka
    Stamicka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS drops the ball again. Honestly I’m not surprised at this point, especially since it’s during a PvP event.
    JaeyL
    PC NA and Xbox NA
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »
    Wow! This is the worse the PvP event has ever been. I've been kicked off multiple times now - just freeze and then give me that same "An error has occurred".

Now it says booted from the server.

Geez. You'd think they'd like... you know... PREPARE...

tbh it recreates the pvp experience quite well. Maybe its a feature :tired_face:
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • onyxorb
    onyxorb
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get into PC/NA either (PC/EU was fine for me).

Initially I had a 4 min queue, then it completed and I got booted from lobby.

Next few login attempts it couldn't connect to lobby.

Latest errors is: Error 307 , booted from server.

Figured I'd add my info to the thread.
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uie108ezk4ea.png

rip! Great way to start the event... and it's not even a busy time in NA yet.
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamicka wrote: »
    ZOS drops the ball again. Honestly I’m not surprised at this point, especially since it’s during a PvP event.

At least it is happening to PvE as well so it will be handled quickly-ish.
  • Anachronian
    Anachronian
    ✭✭✭
    Stamicka wrote: »

At least it is happening to PvE as well so it will be handled quickly-ish.

Perhaps their solution would be to disable PVP altogether if that were the case...
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we are aware folks on NA megaservers are experiencing. We are actively investigating and working toward a solution. Thanks for the reports. We'll follow up once we have an update.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • onyxorb
    onyxorb
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got in. Tried to queue into IC. Booted.
    I guess I have to prove I'm worthy to stay logged in. :#
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just near Blue Road Keep and got kicked as expected. :D

There are no cheaters in ESO really. :D
    Edited by EIGHTS on July 25, 2024 3:01PM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got kicked in the middle of a battleground....

Logged back in and had a penalty for "leaving" then it kicked me to the main menu after a minute of just standing in my house

Great event so far :'(
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Constant lag and then kicked from server. An error has occurred.....da da da
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we are aware folks on NA megaservers are experiencing. We are actively investigating and working toward a solution. Thanks for the reports. We'll follow up once we have an update.

Same thing happening on PC EU as well. Please, help
  • zamoramerida
    Event ruined by lag and continues crashes. Please fix your servers.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we are working on resolving this now. We are seeing players are starting to get back in. We will continue to monitor as more players are getting back in. Thanks again for your patience.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post