Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official Discussion Thread for "Diamond Anniversary Crate"

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely chose the right time to take an in game break. My sensitivity to the blue used in coldhabor would make playing when everyone uses that recall a nightmare.

The Book of the Companions though is SO GOOD. Glad I saved my gems up for it.

The Book of the Champions?

Five Companions Tome, costs 100 gems or 3600 seals of endeavour.
    it's a furnishing from the crate, a gold book that you can open and close. it has 4 pages to flip through with art of the companions.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (...)
    if i could have gotten the recall animation without the crates, i would have done so

Yeah, the same. I had some crowns sitting on my account for half a year or sth, and decided to give it a try, mainly because of the recall and few other things. I didn't get anything I really wanted, except the bee :smiley: Instead I got TWELVE (or thirteen) "doublets"... Well, I hoped that the anniversary crates will be more rewarding, but I'm not surprised at all, maybe little disappointed. At least I got some gems to buy few trinkets I liked, but also a lot of junk that is cluttering my collection and I can't get rid of :/
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Streega wrote: »
    (...)
    if i could have gotten the recall animation without the crates, i would have done so

Yeah, the same. I had some crowns sitting on my account for half a year or sth, and decided to give it a try, mainly because of the recall and few other things. I didn't get anything I really wanted, except the bee :smiley: Instead I got TWELVE (or thirteen) "doublets"... Well, I hoped that the anniversary crates will be more rewarding, but I'm not surprised at all, maybe little disappointed. At least I got some gems to buy few trinkets I liked, but also a lot of junk that is cluttering my collection and I can't get rid of :/

You can turn many things into Crown Gems, if the items you note are the XP boosts, etc.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am angry and sad after what was done to Molag Bal Illusion poymorph, but I just can't leave other players in the dark regarding some features of other cosmetic items. This crate season may have ended, but these items still exist and will return in future, so here is my feedback.

Shackled Titan has very nice armor, with all those intricate chains and details! It actually has all voice lines from Daedric Titan mobs (I compared them while observing and fighting one of them in game). Sadly, this mount has no voice for jumping :/ It has appropriate sound when doing special idle animation in house/character selection screen, which can be used for jumping too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdL3dYuD34

I don't like that it was done on heavy-weight body model, but I like modifications which were created for it.
    Special idle animation is nice and aggressive, but I would love to see it standing on it's hind legs and roaring (like Titans do in game when performing one of their flame attacks).

Tharn's Lucent Revelry Senche mount is great when you need to look fancy in PvP, those sparkles and fireworks are very nice :)
    I really like the head armor on it, the shape is very cool with (and without) stamina upgrade. Braided mane is neat.
    Body armor looks really weird for my taste, especially pants :D Luckily, there is metal adornment on the top of the tail - combined with higher camera angle it doesn't ruin my experience of riding this mount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYHp99HZ5zk

Voice could use more edits (at least strong echo). Special idle animation is fancy and makes me smile - this senche looks like a royal creature who is politely greeting visitors on his official ceremony :smiley:

Apex mounts have nice trail, but they don't gain anything while rearing up :(

I like custom voice for Worm Cultist Senche-raht, but I don't like the armor (especially color combination) :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a58bo8X90s

I would prefer it pure black/very dark, at least. Or if it was meant to be like bone armor (judging by the color), it could have been much more intricate and cover more of the body (in skeleton-like pattern, or in other way - altering the senche-raht's silhouette) :'( I was also waiting for someone to show special idle animation for this mount.