Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server booting people while zoning.

• AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was just booted about 15 minutes ago when trying to zone from Blackwood to the West Weald. Logged back in and was successful.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9PM ET PC NA. Lost connection to lobby zoning into Gfahtwood (via wayshrine) twice. Third time I took the wayshrine to Stormhaven to turn in pledge '- mo issue.

But just now, booted zoning through a door load screen in West Weald.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got booted mid infinite archive run.
    5-1-2 lost a life due to crash.
    21:10 ET PCNA
  • carolingnight
    carolingnight
    ✭✭✭
    I tried logging into a character in Bangkorai but lost lobby connection. 9 PM PST, PC NA.

I had some issues yesterday with Grahtwood and Auridon that seemed to have been resolved later in the evening. I've only been running through writs on all my characters in Summerset/Northern Elseweyr/Deshaan, so I haven't had much time to see where else there might be issues.
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    Lost Lobby connection - PC/NA, 12:55 AM EST
    Editor: UESP.net > HOUSING! 📔 https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings
  • Alaya
    Alaya
    ✭✭✭
    Lost Lobby Connection - Traveling to Guildmate located in Artaeum - PC/NA 1:55PM
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 years and it still has stability issues. Happy Anniversary.
    Edited by Anifaas on June 17, 2024 1:34PM
  • edward_frigidhands
    edward_frigidhands
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are people still having this issue?
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 years and this game is still broke

PC EU
    Edited by h9dlb on June 17, 2024 1:04PM
  • Ambzillius
    Ambzillius
    Soul Shriven
    Consistently getting 303 and 334 on character login, don't even get into zone. Saturday I didn't get a successful login from 12pm - 8pm, Sunday I had no success.

Frustrating that the "fix" made no difference, I've reinstalled, removed addons, added exclusions to virus protection and firewall, reset modem etc.

My partner can connect from his PC but I cannot from mine :/
  • Gendizer
    Gendizer
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't crashed with error 334 for a long time, but after last maintenance I started crashing with this error.
  • bighamancheese
    bighamancheese
    ✭✭✭
    still having issues with disconnects. was really hoping it would have been fixed
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have disconnected 5 times now trying to log into a alt. pc eu
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Ambzillius
    Ambzillius
    Soul Shriven
    Ambzillius wrote: »
    Consistently getting 303 and 334 on character login, don't even get into zone. Saturday I didn't get a successful login from 12pm - 8pm, Sunday I had no success.

Frustrating that the "fix" made no difference, I've reinstalled, removed addons, added exclusions to virus protection and firewall, reset modem etc.

My partner can connect from his PC but I cannot from mine :/

Just as an update, I re-installed ESO fully via Steam & disabled all of my addons. I then logged in and this worked fine this time! HURRAY! I then re-enabled all of my addons and libraries whilst logged in and this was still okay, can rezone etc so far.

Potentially a work around and I'll keep monitoring if anything occurs for further logins, just thought it may be worth a try to others who are suffering at the moment.

That said - it is likely a library causing the issue after isolating my addons and libraries down, now to just find which one is clearly affected...
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got back from a few days break, got disconnected three times within fifteen minutes on two accounts, all while changing zones.

Usual state of the game I guess.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its happening again and because i disconnected so much trying to login to a alt i got locked out for 10 minutes ZOS FIX THIS!!!!!!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t even log in to PC/NA right now without timing out after character selection. Game is unplayable.
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same 3 times getting kicked. going to login again and disable all addons. I did notice real slow ports between sections of Grahtwood and rubberbanding of others walking around, then I get booted from the game.

[EDIT] After disabling all add-ons, my client seemed to stabilized...Sigh - Nevermind, as I swapped to my alternate monitor to report success, i got kicked again...Grrr.
    Edited by Cronopoly on June 19, 2024 1:59PM
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting disconnected is an epic problem right now. It's not just while zoning. It's while doing anything. Using the bank, using guild vendors, standing still doing nothing....it doesn't matter.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time yesterday my game semi froze up for about a minute. I could move but attacks didn't go off and the mobs just stood there. I whispered my friend that my game was frozen and he replied that his was, too, but we could still whisper. When it resolved there was a lot of very fast activity from the mobs then it was fine the rest of the day.
    PCNA
  • incognito_8
    incognito_8
    ✭✭
    It is still happening, a few times yesterday and a few times today.
    Tried on EU and NA server with regular ESO account, it is happening.
    Tried with my alt Epic account, happening also.
    I unplugged my network for 1 min, didn't help, must be on server side.
    Either getting unexpected internal error or booted message.
    Takes more than 5 mins for server let me log in again.
    Very frustrating when in dungeon, group kicks normally players absent too long so as a dd I have no chance to find a group in under 20 mins and finishing dungeon as this error is a lottery.
    GM in Noble Guardians.
  • Onomog
    Onomog
    ✭✭✭✭
    One time yesterday my game semi froze up for about a minute. I could move but attacks didn't go off and the mobs just stood there. I whispered my friend that my game was frozen and he replied that his was, too, but we could still whisper. When it resolved there was a lot of very fast activity from the mobs then it was fine the rest of the day.

That happened to me, too, the other day. I've also experienced it in the past, but instead of the game catching up, I get booted.
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was booted, went to bed. If zos doesn't want me, I can't be bothered wanting it. I read a good book.
    Edited by Pelanora on June 21, 2024 4:07AM
  • abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    ESO-NA: Today is so bad for me, freezing, disconnecting and cannot fast travel, lots of jitter. Yet any other website I enter internationally have fast and crisp response, just ESO with the problems. :(
    Edited by abakzn on June 28, 2024 4:58PM
  • nankeenheron
    nankeenheron
    ✭✭
    Still happening.

Dropped to the login page while trying to get to Blackwood.
    "Unexpected internal error" trying to login again, then just "Error 307"/Booted.
    Was able to get back in eventually.

If there are problems with certain zones, why can't traveling to those zones be blocked before you're in loading screen limbo?
    Edited by nankeenheron on July 6, 2024 10:26AM