Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server booting people while zoning.

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been happening most often to me with Vvardenfell, but could just be where I’ve been trying to go most often. I did submit one ticket but figured it would not be helpful to do so every time.

I was trying to leave a delve for the Vivec City wayshrine just now — TWICE dropped with error 334 and I log in to fond myself still in the delve, but with the cost to teleport increased nevertheless!

Edit: Logging on with a character, changing zone, loading into a BG — there’s a much too high a probability of “lost lobby connection”! :persevere:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on June 15, 2024 11:20PM
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 times in a row so far in the last 10 minutes. im traveling from deshaan to auridon and booted. its getting annoying

Auridon is a trouble hotspot, staying out of there for now might be best, which means no scribing quest right now sadly.
    Antiquities Addict
  • bighamancheese
    bighamancheese
    ✭✭✭
    EdjeSwift wrote: »
    4 times in a row so far in the last 10 minutes. im traveling from deshaan to auridon and booted. its getting annoying

Auridon is a trouble hotspot, staying out of there for now might be best, which means no scribing quest right now sadly.

ive had the same issue leaving imperial city, vvardenfell, glenumbra and coldharbor. seems liek the game is a troublespot. it just sucks because im limited on game time and its struggling
  • Lady_Titania
    Lady_Titania
    ✭✭✭
    I got booted so many times i lost count. Now i am having a problem getting the game to open from the launcher.
  • Desiato
    Desiato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had problems zoning except... into my sleek creek house! I was disconnected trying 5 times in a row.

I'm able to get into my other houses though.
    spending a year dead for tax reasons
  • Tsuriel
    Tsuriel
    ✭✭✭
    It's even worse in Cyrodiil during bigger fights (To not mention ballgroups and their constant spell spamming).
    The game is gradually becomming unplayable in it's current state during prime times/weekends.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was having a lot of issues this morning (IC was part of my morning). This afternoon/evening not too many problems until I tried to go to Auridon, when I promptly disconnected.
  • eveboufa
    eveboufa
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_GinaBruno this is still happening. Timing out of lobby on zone transfer. Now timing out just trying to log in with « error 334 (3:1:1226:0) lost lobby connection. At 3:20 pm pacific I’ve tried to zone travel from Malabar to Grathwood four times now without success and timing out of the lobby each time. This is by traveling to a wayshrine directly, and by travel to a player.
    Edited by eveboufa on June 15, 2024 10:29PM
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to the various zones being reported and can confirm that Wrothgar is a no go for me, but Coldharbour and Glenumbra have been fine to go into. Just tested Sleek Creek myself and I also got the dreaded lobby issue.
    Antiquities Addict
  • tronco01
    tronco01
    Well, enough is enough. Will leave it to ZOS to fix it when they come back. Will try again tonight.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got booted so many times i lost count. Now i am having a problem getting the game to open from the launcher.

Try avoiding the launcher for now and just starting the game directly?
  • eveboufa
    eveboufa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to the various zones being reported and can confirm that Wrothgar is a no go for me, but Coldharbour and Glenumbra have been fine to go into. Just tested Sleek Creek myself and I also got the dreaded lobby issue.

I was able to transfer from Malabar tor to other places but Grathwood seems to be a no go for me.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

eveboufa wrote: »

I was able to transfer from Malabar tor to other places but Grathwood seems to be a no go for me.

Same for me. Grahtwood and Wrothgar seem to be the no go ports atm on at least 5 toons I have tried.
    Marek
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qvj8pn33p6ly.png
    Getting this more often than not while trying to change zones.
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can confirm that this zone is especially bad. My character is in Mathiisen Manor and it dumped me to login when trying to leave the home. It took several tries to get back into the game before I could port to another zone.
  • YsgramorDovKroniid
    Hello,

just wanted to add that I have been experiencing crashes when I went to Wrothgar, When my main was logged out off in Auridion, this is where issue, me not being able to log in as my main anymore begin, lasting for 3 hours now.

2ndq0she363b.png
    xx5onk85za8n.png

I hope this is addressed quickly, since weekends are when we are most active.
  • MatarRebel
    MatarRebel
    ✭✭
    Yup... Created a new toon, running the new Auridon-based questline. Getting booted EVERY TIME Auridon tries to instantiate. After about 10 boots I've started getting Error 307: booted from server" when trying to log in. Gave up. Currently in PST time zone, western US, late Saturday afternoon. Guess I'm done for the weekend.
    "In all things reward only Truth and Fact; opinion and popular hysteria lead only away from Truth." ~Unknown Stoic
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we're here to follow up with an update. We believe we have identified the issue causing the disconnections while zoning for players on PC NA. We are restarting some items on our end to begin the process to resolve these issues. While this will not require complete downtime, some players may be kicked as part of the process. This will not impact all players, but we wanted to give a heads up that some may experience being kicked off servers temporarily.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, we're here to follow up with an update. We believe we have identified the issue causing the disconnections while zoning for players on PC NA. We are restarting some items on our end to begin the process to resolve these issues. While this will not require complete downtime, some players may be kicked as part of the process. This will not impact all players, but we wanted to give a heads up that some may experience being kicked off servers temporarily.

Thanks for this update Kevin, sounds like maybe I wasn't huffing copium today.
    Antiquities Addict
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Game is totally unplayable for me. I am not even being able to login to the game because it takes too long to load and then kick me.
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    My friend and I were trying to go around and grab the free scripts in the Mages Guild halls and it wouldn't let me into Ghratwood, we did Reapers March, then it wouldn't let either of us into Auridon, then we couldn't log back in at all so gave up for today.
  • eveboufa
    eveboufa
    ✭✭✭

Thank you! Seems to be working again at least for me.
  • bighamancheese
    bighamancheese
    ✭✭✭
    still struggling a bit
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all. We have completed the reboots and will be monitoring throughout the weekend. So if you continue to hit zoning disconnects or 334 errors, please not them here and we will take a look over the weekend and on Monday. Thanks for your patience everyone.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • phil_slaya
    phil_slaya
    Soul Shriven
    this has happened for meon my main question true. Auridon,
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still happening, in Vvardenfell trying to enter Akrngthunch-Sturdumz, loading screen took about 5 minutes to enter the delve.
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn’t zoning, but I logged in after the fix to complete some Endeavors and the game crashed during a fight with a World Boss. I was able to log back in a few minutes later but FYI.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    what is zoning?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    what is zoning?

Changing from one zone to another.
  • spiderlair88646
    Hi all. We have completed the reboots and will be monitoring throughout the weekend. So if you continue to hit zoning disconnects or 334 errors, please not them here and we will take a look over the weekend and on Monday. Thanks for your patience everyone.

I just tried to zone and got disconnected again. It's not fixed completely