Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server booting people while zoning.

• Eclipse318
    Eclipse318
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me for weeks.
  • GothGamerGirl369
    Someone help! I am trapped in Murkmire! :cry:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @GothGamerGirl369
  • tyrfing666
    tyrfing666
    Soul Shriven
    I've been getting the message "you're in the queue to log in, wait time 1 sec" for a couple of days, but it's been brief.

Today the message was there longer. I eventually got in with my main and was able to complete the Path of the Indrik quest.

Then I zoned off to Auridon, and lost the lobby connection. Got back in, tried to zone and lost it again.

Now I just can't get in. It requests character load and eventually loses the lobby connection.

Attempting to load an alternate character gives the same message.
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyrfing666 wrote: »
    I've been getting the message "you're in the queue to log in, wait time 1 sec" for a couple of days, but it's been brief.

Today the message was there longer. I eventually got in with my main and was able to complete the Path of the Indrik quest.

Then I zoned off to Auridon, and lost the lobby connection. Got back in, tried to zone and lost it again.

Now I just can't get in. It requests character load and eventually loses the lobby connection.

Which zone was your alternate character in?

I've hit this bug a few times over the past few months and I kind figured it was a bad blade/shard hop. It's common knowledge that there are multiple instances/shards/blades of each zone, usually when a lot of players are going in and out of that zone. Auridon and Grahtwood today make sense given they have reasons to be populous, Scribing Quest/Starter zone and commerce/main city for AD respectively. I usually accredit this bug to me trying to get into an instance of the zone that is too full or getting full or a bad instance in general. But then again, this is probably just copium on my part.
    Antiquities Addict
  • tyrfing666
    tyrfing666
    Soul Shriven
    Main was attempting to zone to Auridon.

My alt is in Vvardenfell.

Admittedly those are both busy, but Vvardenfell shouldn't have the scribing people. Unfortunately all my characters are in Auridon, Skingrad or Vivec City...
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main was attempting to zone to Auridon.

My alt is in Vvardenfell.

Admittedly those are both busy, but Vvardenfell shouldn't have the scribing people. Unfortunately all my characters are in Auridon, Skingrad or Vivec City...

Oof, I usually park my alts in the newest zone or second newest zone because of the purchase barrier of entry. Also, Vvardenfell is part of the Scribing Questline as well.
    Antiquities Addict
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just booted.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lost lobby connection twice trying to enter Varen's Watch Delve.

Edit: Aaaaand now I can't finish Rustwall because I get booted everytime I enter the catacombs..4 X and counting.
    Edited by anadandy on June 15, 2024 7:13PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am one of those that virtually never has connection issues, but today every time I try to take a character to Vivec City to do writs I lose connection. It does work the second time, though.
    PCNA
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even log into my main character anymore. Stuck in Auridon. Other characters can log in fine.

Edit: Finally back in on my main. Had to fully shut down the client.
    Edited by Aurielle on June 15, 2024 7:04PM
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this thread and have the same issue, game started booting me out often today.
  • spiderlair88646
    I’m experiencing disconnection and lost lobby connections as well. Also super high 999+ ping when zoning is successful even when there are no other players present. Please fix this.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA, I've been booted while zoning 4 times in the past 24 hours.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    As posted in this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/660545/server-booting-people-while-zoning#latest

ZOS is aware of the issue and looking into it. It's even hitting me trying to log into different characters.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • Imfhiosach
    Imfhiosach
    ✭✭
    Hoping this can be remedied because I know it's Father's Day weekend in the USA, wonder if there's enough staff on hand to do it.
    I am getting loads of errors resulting in Lost Lobby Connection when zoning from anywhere to CP Imperial City to do my quest turn ins at base.
    I have tried from Mournhold, Skywatch, and Skingrad. Each time, I get the notification that the queue is ready, I accept, and then I get some UI persistence but everything else is black, 2 minutes lapse, then I get the login screen with Lost Lobby Connection.

Server: PC NA,
    Data: wired ethernet 1 gig line, speedtest runs great.
    Happens both on my account and my husband's account on his PC.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also having issues at the character load screen, and getting booted while loading, as well as when porting to different zones.

This is unplayable.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am questing solo, so no quest shares. I try to change to another zone using the way shrine get kicked with "lost lobby connection". Heck, I get that message even when trying to login the game. I have experienced this issue 10 times in the last 12 minutes prior to writing this message.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I am getting kicked trying to do the Prologue for West Weald. I am in Grahtwood and keep getting kicked trying to zone to another area in Grahtwood. Error 334 over and over....

And what stinks is I get charged for zoning without a wayshrine yet I am still where I started before the kick.
    Edited by Seravi on June 15, 2024 7:33PM
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    this started last night but has gotten a lot worse
  • Orolicious
    Orolicious
    Soul Shriven
    Has happened to me over a dozen times already today
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its every other time I travel to a new zone. Then log back in and put in Que.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we've have reports of Imperial City, Grahtwood, Auridon, and Vvardenfell. Any other troubled hotspots or is it primarily these zones?

Also, we've got to remember we've got a free ESO+ trial weekend, so that might be a reason for all the congestion.
    Antiquities Addict
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even log in. "Lost connection to lobby'
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DELETED

Never mind, I spoke too soon.

Still can't port to IC without being disconnected.
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on June 15, 2024 8:24PM
  • GothGamerGirl369
    I am a ESO+Trial newb. :grimace:
    I was in the process of zone-hopping the various ESO+ DLC areas:
    Hew's Bane
    Gold Coast
    Murkmire
    Markarth
    Blackreach
    Dragonhold
    Galen/Y'ffelon
    Clockwork City
    Deadlands
    Fargrave
    So, all of my wayshrine-hopping was likely the cause of the server-disconnects.
    Sorry. :lol:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @GothGamerGirl369
  • Sepultura_13
    Sepultura_13
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA (one account, 17 characters):
    1. I've been getting the 1 second queue when switching characters today.
    2. When queuing to BGs I intermittently get the endless load screen, so I exit the game. That issue has been happening to me since before Gold Road/U42.
    3. I haven't attempted to jump to Grahtwood today, but if any of my Antiquities or ToT directs me there I'll avoid it given the issues others are having with that zone.

What I'm experiencing is minor compared to everyone else, it appears...then again, I only have one account and no addons. FWIW, I use Xfinity high-speed internet only and utilize a VPN religiously.
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EdjeSwift wrote: »

Which zone was your alternate character in?

I've hit this bug a few times over the past few months and I kind figured it was a bad blade/shard hop. It's common knowledge that there are multiple instances/shards/blades of each zone, usually when a lot of players are going in and out of that zone. Auridon and Grahtwood today make sense given they have reasons to be populous, Scribing Quest/Starter zone and commerce/main city for AD respectively. I usually accredit this bug to me trying to get into an instance of the zone that is too full or getting full or a bad instance in general. But then again, this is probably just copium on my part.

We have the same dealer.
    It's the weekend. More players.
    New content. More players.
    Time out. Zone is full.

As you say, all copium-induced fantasy. Back to your bubble-blowers now.

REQUIREMENTS NOT MET
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give up! I was booted ten times trying to go back to Grahtwood from some dungeon for the West Weald Prologue. This is insane! :(
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mithgil wrote: »
    As posted in this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/660545/server-booting-people-while-zoning#latest

ZOS is aware of the issue and looking into it. It's even hitting me trying to log into different characters.

That is this thread.
  • JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭✭
    All Day, just constant kicks, then the insult to injury, Que to get back in and get kicked again.... 3 times i have been kicked just trying to get out of the dungeon on the mage line quest daily,

Its bad enough that I am having to do ALL of the Scribing as I cannot seem to find ink, but trying to farm scripts for 20 toons, whilst getting kicked left right and centre....

lets see, what could be causing the problems... American minor holiday (Flag Day) + PVP event + New chapter + being forced to do it for Every toon instead of account wide....

Has the server capacity been uplifted in line with expectations, or are we all fighting for the same space as normal?????

So This would appear to be against MY TERMS And Conditions!!! If I buy a game, and Buy the Upgrades and PAY for ESO+ I expect to be able to play the game!!!!!