Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Server booting people while zoning.

• Lykeion
    Lykeion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the problem still exists, and I'm not sure if I can get endeavor done today
  • Imperial_Archmage
    Imperial_Archmage
    ✭✭✭
    Still havening this issue as well, I was zoning between houses and just now it kept disconnecting me. The loading screen for the house displays but the login music is playing and after several seconds it switches to the login screen. I am assuming the disconnects are instant upon zoning but the server is taking a while to catch up hence the wrong loading screen is being displayed. I am calling it a night and not even trying to log back in tonight, hopefully it's fixed tomorrow.
  • LyricsEcho
    LyricsEcho
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday morning pc na lobby disconnect when I'm trying to log in to prep for a raid in the next hour... I literally give up it's been over twelve hours now.
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    still happening

93n7aqv2hy6e.png
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    seems to me jumping to a high populated zone causes issues. When i jumped to coldharbor i got through quickly. from there i can take the wayshrine i jumped to, to my location i want.
  • L0rd_Snow
    L0rd_Snow
    ✭✭
    It is still happening constantly...
  • AlwaysDancing
    AlwaysDancing
    ✭✭✭
    Getting booted while porting this morning.

Tried from W.Skyrim to W.Weald - boot
    Tried from W.Weald to Blackwood - boot
    Tried from S.Elsweyr to N.Elsweyr - boot

Last night in vKA trainer, we had one DPS who kept getting booted whenever we wiped on Vrol.

Great weekend...
  • al-Khizr
    al-Khizr
    ✭✭
    I'm still randomly experiencing error 334 and getting booted. :(
  • SithDi
    SithDi
    ✭✭
    Having major issues with swapping characters and being disconnected - is that the same issue?
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Error. Lost server connection, booted from server. 09:41 EST
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Removed]
    Edited by RicAlmighty on July 13, 2024 1:34AM
  • Alendrin
    Alendrin
    ✭✭✭
    Happening more than yesterday
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still happening, much worse than yesterday. Porting to certain zones results in lost lobby connection, but now that's followed by a short login queue and a "booted from server" error when trying to log back in.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    athena9205 wrote: »
    seems to me jumping to a high populated zone causes issues. When i jumped to coldharbor i got through quickly. from there i can take the wayshrine i jumped to, to my location i want.

Not necessarily high pop areas. I got booted trying to travel from an IC district into the sewers. Only one population bar across all factions, hardly anyone in the sewers.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still happening. And I have just awoke in the morning.
  • SaintJohnHM
    SaintJohnHM
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was booted from game last night and this morning. Error 307.

Good luck finding the fix.
    • Casual Roleplaying PVE player PC/NA
    • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
    • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Tick Tock Tormentor, and I'm looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
    • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, still happening to me too. 6 Lost Lobby connections today over 4 hours, usually while zoning.

@ZOS_Kevin, please let them know whatever they did on the restarts day didn't work.
  • Dkrewe
    Dkrewe
    ✭✭✭
    Just happened for me when trying to zone into Elden Root. Lost lobby error message again.
  • JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭✭
    10am USA Eastern Time, started to get kicked off of the server, proceeded to get worse , so much so, once more I could log back in, but trying log into my house in Arteum, Just got me kicked again....

Strangely enough though from 04:00 GMT until then, it was not too bad.

No Zone in particular, either you cannot get on - you get booted off - Or paint dries faster than the loading time. So once again, its off of the game, as its so sickening waiting for will I get on, will I get booted, will I be on for 5 or 10 minutes....
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its happening again........ things were fine until 10 minutes ago. I had done a trial, my surveys, entered my house multiple times on and on. Then suddenly now I am stuck in WW.... if I can even get logged into there to begin with....
    Edited by itsfatbass on June 16, 2024 5:06PM
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On first logging in to PC NA this morning I had a lost lobby connection error after the character selection but got in instantly afterwards, and haven't had any issues in the game.
  • Celticmagick
    Celticmagick
    ✭✭✭
    It's been better for me today (booted numerous times yesterday), but I just got the lost lobby connection a few minutes ago (first time today). Yesterday I was also getting the 1 sec queue popup. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
  • drip_fromtheinkwell
    @ZOS_Kevin It's still happening, I was trying to get into my character (stuck in my house, this time) and keep getting booted from the server. Error 307.
    Edited by drip_fromtheinkwell on June 16, 2024 6:29PM
  • drip_fromtheinkwell
    (wrong screenshot, but I'm sure you've seen the error 307 message, and the unexpected internal error message)
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disconnecting when zoning into a BG - it's double unfun, since you get an incredibly long long screen, followed by a DC, and on top you get a deserter penalty as well. The penalty is sometimes already over when you're able to login again, so all this takes longer than 5 minutes! Please look into it again.
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Played for over 3 hours today (Sunday afternoon, North America) PC NA, none of the disconnects I was having yesterday occurred today. Porting, different instances, IC, and Cyro, logging in characters, no issues or lag.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm glad my ESO playing is back to "maintenance mode" again. For the last week, I've just been logging in only to collect daily login reward, hireling mails, and continuing some trait researches on 7 characters, then logging out and playing another game. There are too many problems with the game, and it's severely impacting my motivation to play it.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was disconnecting yesterday but not once today.
    PCNA
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still getting Error 334 "Lost Lobby connection" intermittently on PC/NA when logging in from character select screen or rezoning (after the server-side resets were done earlier) - not all the time, just some of the time. Annoying.
  • Dragonclaw1337
    Error 334 everywhere.
    Multiple devices, too.
    Zone doesn't matter.
    Time of day, neither.
    Wasted a weekend.
    Edited by Dragonclaw1337 on June 17, 2024 12:42AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337