Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you farm Script Scraps for Class Mastery Script? (Answered)

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vynera wrote: »
    Any more data on the IA daily drop? I don't really like IA but the daily is not hard to do, better than trials or BG for me at least.

the most reliable/easy pve method is probably normal arenas, and master writs

1 class scrap from your first master writ a day
    1 class scrap from your first arena clear per account on normal

it would take a bit of time to accrue scraps only using those methods, but it would still be doable

Easiest way is running random vet dungeons, gives 2 per character per day. If you get a base game dungeon its 10mins, a arena, even on normal, takes longer.

random vet dungeons can be a gamble though, depends on the group you get and which dungeon it is

i know i can solo any arena on normal, and can do vet solo arenas on at least a couple of my characters lol

all in all i think i had a faster time accumulating the class scraps with trials than any other source
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone--I updated the list with the info provided. It seems that normal trials and daily master writs are the winners.

It looks like all the information is correct, but I am confused by the line in bold — the best way is doing random trials. Did you mean to say random dungeons? Otherwise I’m not sure what you mean by random trials — the best way via trials is to do an old, now quick and easy trial like AA on vet with different characters.

Fair, thanks. I adjusted the original post to clarify that in bold. Beyond that, people will have to see the info and decide what's best for them.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options