Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dungeon broke all my style slots

• Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Rollback"
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adernath wrote: »
    Why does such a thing even happen in live? Don't we have a PTS for this? I refrain from logging in until there is a hotfix for this and also for the archievement issue.

The PTS is really more of a promotional tool than anything. Its a way for them to generate hype and get content creators to start making videos. This exact issue was spotted by myself and a couple of my friends within, oh, I dunno, maybe five minutes of logging on to the PTS. I won't claim that we bothered to report it though. We've learned our lesson over the past decade.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sluggy wrote: »
    I won't claim that we bothered to report it though. We've learned our lesson over the past decade.

Have they addressed every issue that I've brought up during PTS? No. But I would say the majority of things that I've personally reported on PTS over the years do get addressed before Live.

I personally did not run into this issue on PTS, but if you did, you should've said something.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a friend who says disconnecting from Cyrodiil caused her saved outfits to disappear as well. She hasn't touched the new dungeons yet. She retains the dyes, but all if the motif data is gone.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    After defeating Bedlam Veil on vet, my all 10 outfit slots are broken. It cleared all my armor choices, only colours stays :( If it won't be possible to repair I will be very sad, because it will be very difficult for me to make all of it from scratch.

I tried randomize styles and undo changes. I tried save one of outfits. It's just deleted...

Why I even still playing this game?

You are 'lucky' that you are able, to encounter that bug. What can I say? I simply can´t start the game anymore, since Update 41 lol. All 'fix suggestions' are futile. ESO keeps crashing after I launch it. But I hope your problem will be fixed soon. Good luck.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not stepping foot in any dungeon until this is fixed.
    PCNA
  • Orionza
    Orionza
    ✭✭
    It's not only dungeons. My game crashed while I was at the Endless Infinite Archive and when I came back I was forced to see the grotesqueness of my equipped gear.

:D:D
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports here; we're actively investigating.

Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno , I have the same issue after completing a battle ground
  • dadVibez
    dadVibez
    Soul Shriven
    this happened to me twice. needless to say the "support" from the ticket I submitted was.... lacking.
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After getting kicked from the game while in Bedlam Veil, I logged back in to find myself lying dead in Vivec with my outfit styles also removed. I was kicked (and therefore died) on the second boss.

I had multiple weapon types saved for the main style and trying to get the exact same set up again will be really difficult.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After defeating Bedlam Veil on vet, my all 10 outfit slots are broken. It cleared all my armor choices, only colours stays :( If it won't be possible to repair I will be very sad, because it will be very difficult for me to make all of it from scratch.

I tried randomize styles and undo changes. I tried save one of outfits. It's just deleted...

SMe3EQc.png

Why I even still playing this game?

Same here! Since this evening it is broken. This afternoon (central European time on EU server) it was still ok
  • dadVibez
    dadVibez
    Soul Shriven
    Sluggy wrote: »
    Adernath wrote: »
    Why does such a thing even happen in live? Don't we have a PTS for this? I refrain from logging in until there is a hotfix for this and also for the archievement issue.

The PTS is really more of a promotional tool than anything. Its a way for them to generate hype and get content creators to start making videos. This exact issue was spotted by myself and a couple of my friends within, oh, I dunno, maybe five minutes of logging on to the PTS. I won't claim that we bothered to report it though. We've learned our lesson over the past decade.

what a sad state the player base's confidence in feedback being heard is in.
  • benzenexz
    benzenexz
    ✭✭✭
    Just adding, even though my own didn't get anything bugged so far that I've not noticed any, it did happen to one(or maybe multiple) of my companions