Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Interactible Books: Hew's Bane & Wrothgar

Ruj
Ruj
✭✭✭
I have yet to see a book drop in either of these zones.

I've searched for screenshots of them on Google. Not one furniture site has a screenshot of them.

No one I know in any of my guilds has ever seen one.

Did the books actually make it to game? Or were they announced in patch notes and didn't make it to the game?
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    Hew's Bane:
    The Red Curse, Volume 1
    The Red Curse, Volume 2
    The Red Curse, Volume 3

Wrothgar:
    Birds of Wrothgar
    Vorgrosh Rot-Tusk's Guide to Dirty Fighting
    Vosh Rakh
    Orc Clans and Symbology

^ These are the book names. Has anyone seen these in game after the PTS?

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have not no.
    have you dug up any treasure map chests from those zones? that's where they're supposed to come from
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    i have not no.
    have you dug up any treasure map chests from those zones? that's where they're supposed to come from

I found an old thread with an official ESO reply saying that we need to find the books out in the real world first before they drop from the treasure chests.

Other players were saying that we might need to complete the Mage Guild questline first?

I'm rather confused.

The gist of it is that there are prerequisites for even having the books possibly drop, but the patch notes don't have any information on what those prerequisites are.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    all i know is needing to use treasure maps.

i don't remember if the book i got from a Gold Coast treasure map chest was a book i had read somewhere before sadly as i have read hundreds of books in eso.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    Your character hunting the books needs to have the books in their eidetic memory in order to have the loot tables populate the books. You'll never see them drop otherwise.

Also the books only drop from chests found through treasure maps; regular chests won't do.

Lastly the drop rate for books is about 1/3. Can take 12 chests before you see your first book if RNGesus is being an ass that day.

I have all of the wrothgarr books posted in a public library if you need the entries, but the hew's bane books have eluded me because the maps were taken off general loot tables years ago and they're somewhat rare. Got a full run of treasure map books now~
    Edited by Lazy_Voyager on January 26, 2024 10:59PM
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Hew's Bane Treasure maps are currently dropping a lot from event coffers.....

If the books exist surely someone will find one soon? <3
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have got the Vosh Rakh book form a Wrothgar treasure map.

EDIT: typo
    Edited by katanagirl1 on January 21, 2024 8:38PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've seen the Wrothgar books in people's houses, but been assuming it's true that you have to read the books first on a char for them to drop
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    I have collected them all. Found last one from Hews Bane yesterday. That event came in really handy in order to get Hews Bane treasure maps :P

Its in german but i can provide you a screenshot of them so you've at least seen them once already ;)
    v7i9vdhayd54.png
    Your character hunting the books needs to have the books in their eidetic memory in order to have the loot tables populate the books. You'll never see them drop otherwise.

Also the books only drop from chests found through treasure maps; regular chests won't do.

Lastly the drop rate for books is about 1/3. Can take 12 chests before you see your first book if RNGesus is being an ass that day.

I have all of the wrothgarr books posted in a public library if you need the entries, but the hew's bane books have eluded me because the maps were taken off general loot tables years ago and they're somewhat rare.

I can confirm that, you have to read the book in the open world first before beeing able to find it. If you are missing out on 1 particular book, it might be a good idea to boot up one of your toons and only read that specific book. I should have done that too... Some statistics following below.

To check if you already have them and get their location, there are 2 ways:
    1.) If you are on PS or XBox or whatever or cant/dont want to download any addons, this is the way to go.
    Search through your eidetic memory (Press key for your Quest page and go to Library in the navigation at the top) and find the zone your looking for books in the Eidetic Memory section. For Hews Bane its "Book shelves: Hews Bane" and for Wrothgar "Words from Wrothgar" if i translated that correctly. Someting along that way. Just search for the book there and see if you have already read it. They are sorted alphabetical, known ones first, then unknown ones.

To find their location, open UESP and go on as stated here:
    Some notes on this topic:

Books looted from Treasure Map Chests, Endless Archive, Bastion Nymic and Scrivener's Hall Vault Chests will only populate in their respective loot tables if you have read the book either as a standalone object (ala lore books), from bookshelves (random chance, zone-influenced) or from a player's house.

On the UESP list of literature furnishings, you can find most of the readable furnishings in the game along with their sources. Click (page) next to the item's name; if it has the 'readable' behavior, it's a readable book.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Library_Furnishings/Literature
    On the item page, delete '_(furnishing)' from the end of the url in your address bar and usually you'll be taken to the lore page which will show you where to find the eidetic memory book to pick up. That being said...

UESP has been oddly, er, hesitant to update some of their tables on what books are lootable from which sources. In particular, they only show one book lootable from Scriv Hall when there's at least a dozen. You can find a ton more books attributed to scrivner's hall at ESO Fashion https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/furnishings/update/scribes-of-fate/

If someone else has collected a book furnishing and has it on display in their house, you can skip the hunting-it-down eidetic memory step by just interacting with the furnishing. Note that reading shalidor's library books placed in houses will not give you Mage's Guild skill line progression.

Eidetic memory recording is character-specific; it may be worth having a dedicated treasure-mapper, scriv-haller, bastion-nymicer etc who has read all the books on a respective drop-table.

Certain books will spawn on podiums in the endless archive lobby after certain conditions are met; these books are on the muniment chest drop tables so it's worth checking on them from time to time.

There are a few books that only appear in eidetic form in endless archive; I've found a few on the floor with no effects glow whatsoever, often cluttered with similar objects. So keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks to @Lazy_Voyager at this point :)

2.) If youre on PC and able to download Addons, go get the Addon "LoreBooks". This will place a search bar in your Eidetic Memory books page, so you can easily search for the books youre missing out. With a left click on the missing book, you will be able to get the location of the book, marked on your map.

Lastly some statistics i did while collecting the books:
    Gold Coast: 27 maps, 9 books total (last one on map 25, 1 book every 3 chests)
    Clockwork City: 61 maps, 16 books total (last one on map 56 - Ugh, 1 book every 3,8 chests)
    Sothern Elsweyr: 15 maps, 6 books total (last one on map 9, 1 book every 2,5 chests)
    Nothern Elsweyr: 23 maps, 8 books total (last one on map 21, 1 book every 2,9 chests)
    Coldharbor: 80 maps, 21 books total (last one on map 71 - i almost smashed my mouse against the wall several times..., 1 book every 3,8 chests)
    Summerset: 18 maps, 6 books total (last one on map 10, 1 book every 3 chests)
    Wrothgar: 21 maps, 6 books total (last one on map 17, 1 book every 3,5 chests)
    Hews Bane: Forgot to so some statistics, would say about 15 treasure maps to drop them all, 4 or 5 books total (1 book aproximatelly every 3,5 chests)

That makes a total of an overall book drop every (3 + 3,8 + 2,5 + 2,9 + 3,8 + 3 + 3,5 + 3,5 = 26 / 8) 3,25 treasure chests.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠶⠶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠛⠉⠛⢿⡿⠿⠶⠶⢤⣤⣠⣠⡤⠤⠶⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡞⣿⠛⢻⣍⣿⣯⡿⢿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⠾⣿⣿⡷⠿⠛⠙⢹⣏⣉⣉⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⢿⡟⠛⠛⡆⠀⠀"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰, ⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠻⣫⣾⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣘⣛⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠘⠀⡇⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰,⠀⠀ ⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⡴⠛⣧⡾⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣶⣚⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⣴⣧⠴⠶⢿⡇⠀⠀𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱⠀⠀ ⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⣿⢻⣾⠏⠀⠀ ⣀⣠⣾⠿⠷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰."⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢹⡄⠀⠸⡛⠓⢿⣙⡟⠁⠀⢤⣄⣴⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠺⡇⠀⠀⣯⣽⣾⣿⣵⣖⡒⠚⠋⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⡇⠀⠈⣇⢸⡿⠋⣹⡇⣹⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣇⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⠓⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯ ⢀⣾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⢛⣿⠿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡄⠀⠀⣀⡴⠖⠛⢦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠉⠛⠻⣷⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣿⠷⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠐⣷⣀⠈⢧⡀⠉⠉⠓⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢹⡟⠛⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠳⣄⣼⣁⣀⣀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠁⡝⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣧⡴⠞⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⣀⣠⠾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    PC-EU
    in-game: @ElderOfTamriel
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting (Doomchar Plateau): /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel&quot;,90)
    Clockwork Planetarium (Coldharbour Surreal Estate): /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel&quot;,47)
    Magetower with Biblioteque (Amayalake Lodge): /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel&quot;,43)
    Rare Furnishing Item Collector by heart
  • zsquared8080
    zsquared8080
    ✭✭
    Ruj wrote: »
    Other players were saying that we might need to complete the Mage Guild questline first?

I can confirm that you don't need to have completed the Mage's Guild questline to get these book drops... but it does help. Completing the Mage's Guild questline gives you access to Eidetic Memory, but even before you get access, non-lore books you read are tracked. In other words, completing the Mage's Guild questline just lets you see what you've read in the wild.
    Edited by zsquared8080 on January 22, 2024 2:25AM
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭

I have all of the wrothgarr books posted in a public library if you need the entries, but the hew's bane books have eluded me because the maps were taken off general loot tables years ago and they're somewhat rare.

I would love to take you up on this! <3
    How do I find your house? Do I send a friend request in game?
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for everyone who has posted info! I read all the replies. I really appreciate it :)

*absorbs knowledge*
    Edited by Ruj on January 25, 2024 9:29PM
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a full list anywhere, of all of the names of books in that are now in maps?
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭

If you're on PC/NA, you can paste this string into ingame chat (preferably say-chat so it doesn't spam a guild or something) and it'll make a clickable link. Clicking it will teleport your player to it.
    |H1:housing:104:@Sechesin|h[Tharnes and Noble]|h

Full thread's here.
    Edited by Lazy_Voyager on January 26, 2024 11:42AM
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    Is there a full list anywhere, of all of the names of books in that are now in maps?

See a full list of the books here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/645722/furnishings-that-can-be-farmed-with-their-drop-location-rare-drops#latest

In a standalone comment are also Scriveners Hall and Infinite Archive books drops listed.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠶⠶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠛⠉⠛⢿⡿⠿⠶⠶⢤⣤⣠⣠⡤⠤⠶⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡞⣿⠛⢻⣍⣿⣯⡿⢿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⠾⣿⣿⡷⠿⠛⠙⢹⣏⣉⣉⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⢿⡟⠛⠛⡆⠀⠀"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰, ⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠻⣫⣾⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣘⣛⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠘⠀⡇⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰,⠀⠀ ⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⡴⠛⣧⡾⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣶⣚⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⣴⣧⠴⠶⢿⡇⠀⠀𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱⠀⠀ ⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⣿⢻⣾⠏⠀⠀ ⣀⣠⣾⠿⠷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰."⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢹⡄⠀⠸⡛⠓⢿⣙⡟⠁⠀⢤⣄⣴⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠺⡇⠀⠀⣯⣽⣾⣿⣵⣖⡒⠚⠋⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⡇⠀⠈⣇⢸⡿⠋⣹⡇⣹⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣇⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⠓⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯ ⢀⣾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⢛⣿⠿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡄⠀⠀⣀⡴⠖⠛⢦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠉⠛⠻⣷⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣿⠷⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠐⣷⣀⠈⢧⡀⠉⠉⠓⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢹⡟⠛⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠳⣄⣼⣁⣀⣀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠁⡝⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣧⡴⠞⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⣀⣠⠾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    PC-EU
    in-game: @ElderOfTamriel
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting (Doomchar Plateau): /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel&quot;,90)
    Clockwork Planetarium (Coldharbour Surreal Estate): /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel&quot;,47)
    Magetower with Biblioteque (Amayalake Lodge): /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@ElderOfTamriel&quot;,43)
    Rare Furnishing Item Collector by heart
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭

If you're on PC/NA, you can paste this string into ingame chat (preferably say-chat so it doesn't spam a guild or something) and it'll make a clickable link. Clicking it will teleport your player to it.
    |H1:housing:104:@Sechesin|h[Tharnes and Noble]|h

Full thread's here.

This made my day!
    Thank you!!!
    Edited by Ruj on January 26, 2024 4:22PM
  • zsquared8080
    zsquared8080
    ✭✭
    Acknowledging there are a few lists floating around, both in forum and ones folks have created in Google Sheets, the two-step nature of this collection led me to create a list that tracks both steps (read in the wild, then obtained). Sharing the Google Sheet I built for myself, in case it's useful for others. Each book has a link to the UESP list where it appears to save a bit of lookup time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CesJDwfQLAZjt2cA8UgBzIGF6W1GXyGu5qkbp_MZ9dg/edit?usp=sharing

For folks on XBox NA, my primary has all zone chest books, and a fair few from the other locations. I also put the two Filer Ool books each week up front on the fountain for quick access.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acknowledging there are a few lists floating around, both in forum and ones folks have created in Google Sheets, the two-step nature of this collection led me to create a list that tracks both steps (read in the wild, then obtained). Sharing the Google Sheet I built for myself, in case it's useful for others. Each book has a link to the UESP list where it appears to save a bit of lookup time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CesJDwfQLAZjt2cA8UgBzIGF6W1GXyGu5qkbp_MZ9dg/edit?usp=sharing

For folks on XBox NA, my primary has all zone chest books, and a fair few from the other locations. I also put the two Filer Ool books each week up front on the fountain for quick access.

Amazing, thanks for making that! And thanks to Elder and the others also.