The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wykkyd's Addons - New & Upcoming Features

• Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people only use one or two of them, not all of them.
  • illogicbh
    illogicbh
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god for you Wykkyd!
    Savvy?

• Rayden666
    Rayden666
    Wykkyd wrote: »
    Wykkyd's Full Immersion
    1. Will be adding the ability to move most default UI elements very soon

Would this include the inventory, guild and character window?
    As good as the game looks on a 3-way monitor setup, the fact that these windows appear on the edges of the outside monitors isn't really comfortable. :)
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey.. totally didn't realize the game did that. Very interesting. I'll see what I can do with my 1 monitor.
  • Rayden666
    Rayden666
    Yep, same with notifications. Like when trying to call your horse during combat, or trying to loot with a full inventory. That message appears on the top right corner of the right monitor..
    If there is anything I can do to help with testing, feel free to let me know.
    Edited by Rayden666 on April 3, 2014 6:09PM
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes sense, actually.

The game anchors everything to GuiRoot which is the size of your resolution. I think, and don't quote me on this, that I can rig it to be a forced size... I'll play with that when I get a chance.
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    Would be great if you could work on a proper group and player frame, while maintaining the visual style of the vanilla frames but with more information overlay. Like the improved exp bar add-on.

The current options are all visually jarring, be it the Tactical combat add-on or War legend.

Any chance of this?
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be adding stats to the group & raid windows via Group Tools with a future update as well as click response to bring up menus that allow "Kick, Promote, Travel To, Trade With" etc. Including icons for whether or not the person is a guildmate, an option to show Account name instead of Display name, etc.

^^ all to the default UI and all managed in the Settings Menu. I believe the OP covers a lot of that.
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    I will be adding stats to the group & raid windows via Group Tools with a future update as well as click response to bring up menus that allow "Kick, Promote, Travel To, Trade With" etc. Including icons for whether or not the person is a guildmate, an option to show Account name instead of Display name, etc.

^^ all to the default UI and all managed in the Settings Menu. I believe the OP covers a lot of that.

Awesome, i did read that you were adding the click response but i wasn't too clear if you were adding the stats overlays on the standard frames.

Can't wait to get my hands on these new features, i'm toning down on a lot of the add-ons i installed for testing, trying to maintain a clearer UI and your add-ons would fit right in.
    Edited by Left_Hand on April 3, 2014 6:53PM
  • Lusitan
    Lusitan
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to request for a future feature or addon the following:

- ability to keybind each square in the "Q Wheel" individually, its just to painful from use in combat that wheel thing
    - Inventory sorting, by type, by rarity, by level, by profession material
  • Mazdek
    Mazdek
    ✭✭
    I don't know how much you can control inventory stuff, but I find trying to put stuff on the Q Wheel to be really irritating. If instead of just bringing up all consumables, we could instead subdivide by potions / food & drink / Siege & PvP related things (masonry, wood, siege repair kits; forward camps, etc). Even if it was just Things You Use Only In Cyrodiil vs. Everything Else, that would help immensely.
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not likely I'll step into inventory management & sorting in the short term. Perhaps a few months from now. I agree with you and I completely get what you're asking for and why... I just have so much on my plate already, and I haven't even leveled my toon yet ;)
  • Mazdek
    Mazdek
    ✭✭
    Yeah, you gotta play the game more than program for it! :)
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazdek wrote: »
    Yeah, you gotta play the game more than program for it! :)
    @SxSilver and I pretty much tied for 1st 50's on PTS and I was 1st to reach Vet content and progress. Not saying it to brag (cause it means nothing at launch) but more as an example that I do, typically, level very quickly. I am stuck currently at level 22 while half of my guild is 40+ already, and many are in Vet content. ;)
  • Briarrose
    Briarrose
    LOVE these add ons!
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    @Wykkyd Last night your framework add-on was kept spamming the chat window and gave an ingame warning due to my inventory being almost full, is there any way to turn this off? Thanks.
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spamming the chat window? With what? The only thing it sends there is loot messages if you turn that feature on. And it doesn't do in-game warnings for bag space.
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    Spamming the chat window? With what? The only thing it sends there is loot messages if you turn that feature on. And it doesn't do in-game warnings for bag space.

Maybe its another addon, tho the only one i had installed was DragonLoot and even after i uninstalled it i kept getting the chat messages, basically saying i was low on bag space. I just assumed it was your Framework add-on, now i guess it isn't after your reply.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Wykkyd, I only have all your Add-on's installed and love them. I do have an issue with one thing, though. When I kill a mob, the XP gained displays on screen, however, it always shows 0XP. Not sure if this was fixed since yesterday. I was level 10 killing level 16s and I was getting pissed that they weren't giving XP, lol.
  • OzymandiasRRC
    OzymandiasRRC
    Soul Shriven
    There's an ongoing thread on this forum trying to get Zenimax to add nameplates to players. Often in Cyrodiil, someone in chat says "follow me" and the group spreads in 5 different directions.

Does the UI allow for the display of character names? I know there were nameplates early on in beta, but I don't know if those objects still exist.

Is this a UI option at all?
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not an option. It could be reverse engineered (with a lot of very heavy math) provided the coordinate system was more standardized and included altitude (z coordinates). But even then it wouldn't "feel" right and would lag the crap out of you in heavy combat.

With the way the coordinate system currently is... no chance in this ever happening as is with any sense of accuracy, and certainly not with any kind of performance. AND... it can't actually attach anything to a 3D model's head so it would all sit on top of every model on your screen in a big mash of nameplates.

So far I don't think anyone has been able to identify the chevrons that appear over heads as an animation, nor attach anything to them. That would be the go-to method if it was possible.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Id rather keep the nameplate invisible... they ruin the view :neutral_face: i however would like to see my message above my head in a bubble when i type them
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • OzymandiasRRC
    OzymandiasRRC
    Soul Shriven
    Makes sense, thanks Wykkyd.

Looks like I'll have to keep sending in bug reports stating that I can't see my nameplate ;)
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »
    Wykkyd, I only have all your Add-on's installed and love them. I do have an issue with one thing, though. When I kill a mob, the XP gained displays on screen, however, it always shows 0XP. Not sure if this was fixed since yesterday. I was level 10 killing level 16s and I was getting pissed that they weren't giving XP, lol.
    It's on my list to investigate. Very annoying bug.
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great features without question! I cannot play without using the Full Immersion AO. (*)

I have a couple of questions or suggestions.

While both the AO and the game features allows one to turn off quest markers, there is still that last objective indicator for your currently focused quest. Can that thing be hidden as well?

I love the smart hide feature. Very iHUD for sure. However, my failing vision demands that I need text as large as possible. The reduction of the reticle has a side effect of reducing the item text as well. For those like me, I need that enlarged text. I cannot tell what some things are named. Can the reticle and idem tags be isolated with independent size adjustments?

Thanks again for your efforts! Amazing work!
    Edited by SeñorCinco on April 4, 2014 8:19PM
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can you add a short term buff tracker. FTC has one but it doesn't work for most people.
  • Gromulus
    Gromulus
    ✭✭
    @Wykkyd‌

I absolutely love using your Immersion add-on to hide the compass. It adds a real sense of exploration and really getting to know each zone intimately, not to mention it removes clutter from the screen.

There's another add-on on Esoui.com written by someone else that hides text NPCs speak. Perhaps you should look into incorporating it into your Immersion suite.
  • Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    @Wykkyd‌

Great work with your new updates, the new quest tracker is awesome :)
  • mistermagic87b14_ESO
    Thanks for all your hard work - I love your add-ons. One request would be a mark as junk hotkey, the right click mark as junk is one too many steps imo - Being able to highlight an item and mark as junk by hotkey would save a ton of time with inventory management. Sorry if this was asked before - Is this possible? Thoughts?
    Edited by mistermagic87b14_ESO on April 5, 2014 11:49PM
    PC - NA
    Electronica Nightblade - In the works

• Mazdek
    Mazdek
    ✭✭
    Another unrelated idea that I'm throwing out there in hopes someone can fix it... is there any way to completely disable dodging while stealthed? Can't tell you how many times I've broken stealth because of how I move around in stealth... it triggers the dodge command when I an flipping directions looking around so much.