Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

Blessed Highmane Lion Showcase.

Einar_Hrafnarsson
Einar_Hrafnarsson
✭✭✭✭
Since i still couldn't find any Videos on this and my Plea to include sound design in the Crown Store got no reply, I offer a sample of the animations and the Sound design of the Blessed Highmane Lion. I saw multiple people, myself included, asking for a Sample of how it sounds and since i bought it today i did a quick Video for those yet unsure if they wanna buy it or not.

It has the same Sounds as the Senche Leopard but with a spectral sound effect mixed into it wich is most prominent during Sprints and Jumps. The Animation includes Horns made of light that place themselves on your characters Forehead as well as bright burning eyes. While the Glow around the Lion after pressing space dissipates after a while, the Horns and the burning eyes stay as long as you are mounted.

(This Video is only Available in the ESO Forum and not listed publicly anywhere else. I wish for it to stay this way.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJuv-bKDC6c
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this mount, so happy I held onto my seals of endeavor.
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    Every time I see a new mount, this is the first thing that I want to see. What are the special animations? I can't image it would be that difficult for ZOS to show that in the preview screen, and yet here we are. I generally ask people when I see them in the wild riding new mounts. *pssst* Show off your new mount please!

The thing is: you can press space while in preview without closing the shop or jumping. I do not understand why they wont let us preview the "specials"
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks OP! I was considering buying this mount with seals and this is all super useful information. Is the summoning animation still missing?
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much for showing it! :)
    Audio for this lion disappoints me greatly, but it was very useful to finally hear how this mount sounds.
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    ivelbob wrote: »
    Thanks OP! I was considering buying this mount with seals and this is all super useful information. Is the summoning animation still missing?

It is not missing. There is lightbeams shining from the Sky that materialize you and the Mount into existance. Problem is you cannot zoom out far enough to see it in full Glory. The Creators would have had to Set the lightbeams much lower.