Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Server maintenance times

• Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    Page 100!

Edit: CURSES!
    Edited by Cayce_of_Kata on April 2, 2014 5:57PM
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    "how large is it" without the above quote would have been glorious
    Options
  • L3p
    L3p
    Yay for 100
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Level 3 like a boss! ;P

Hit level 2 at last
    Options
  • Phabiusbile
    Phabiusbile
    ✭✭
    Yeay! server up will be right before I get home from work!
    Options
  • TIHIiINIK
    TIHIiINIK
    should we go for 200?
    Options
  • Trevolock
    Trevolock
    I wanted to comment on page 100.
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Fina wrote: »
    I wonder what the moderators are thinking when they read these posts.

"I need a vacation."
    Options
  • Solarhate
    Solarhate
    So.
    What says our -bestregardsdevelopmentteam-?

We know, that we didn't fix this fast on US server. Really. So sorry. Your pain was awful. Your days spent noone can replace.

Do u see that laughing EU server people? We'll do the same to them. Revenge!

And if u going to download EU client... We just finished calculating average time for player to do it. So EU servers will fall just in time.

With love.
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Teroh wrote: »
    downloading patch... nvm hit repair..

How large is it?

OMG WE HAVE A WINNER FOR TOP OF 100 AND....'THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!'
    Edited by pad11 on April 2, 2014 5:58PM
    Options
  • lloysa
    lloysa
    Sarenia wrote: »
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    It's raining like pouring *** out of a boot here. What is ya'lls weather like?

Had a massive dust storm recently.

Take a guess. -_-

And here we have a snowfall ))
    Options
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Laviothane wrote: »
    not trying to be rude but get over it, this guy is proclaiming his sexual affection for a girl, you have no right to muzzle that. RP in the game, keep it real here.

He was sexually harassing a Zenimax Online Studios employment on a public message board. I'm not going to speak up for Jessica, because it's not my place, but I'm pretty sure it's NOT cool.
    @Cayce_of_Kata
    It's not cool, but learn to pick your battles more wisely. You can't change opinions on the internet.

The internet is a misogynistic place. I don't approve, but I don't have to. It is what it is. Sometimes you just have to ignore people. In some games you have to use a male name and mask your gender just to avoid harassment (EVE Online comes to mind).

Getting outraged just fuels people to troll you.

this ones very sad and true my other half gets soo tired of the 'girls don't play games' bs.. despite the fact she's been a gamer for as long as i've known her..

Or the abuse my sister got when the latest COD came out and she was in the top 10 and actually spoke and they worked out Vika was actually a girl and they'd been 'pawned' by one.. it is stuipid :( Saddly though gaming isn't the only place..
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
    Options
  • Celtic_Wolf
    Celtic_Wolf
    ✭✭✭
    This is fascinating to watch... :)
    Options
  • dpgirl
    dpgirl
    ✭✭
    You guys are unreal... first you break the game server. Now your going to break the forum server!!! Over one hundred pages!! Preposterous!!

what the heck... you just made it 101 pages... you broke the server now.
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    I have to go do something now, anything other than sitting in front of the computer waiting on a thread count.......GOD I need a life. ;)
    Options
  • melunkale
    melunkale
    Soul Shriven
    hilarious that so many people are commenting on this post half the time you cant get the pages to refresh!
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    HAHA 100/101/102 have come up faster then most pages by a long shot.
    Options
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    LET'S GO FOR TWO HUNNAD
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
    Options
  • jessenash1234_ESO
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    Shiva wrote: »
    As a LONG time gamer and vet of MANY MMO's I must say this is all MY fault...

Every time I take a day off of work to be able to maximize my early access the damn servers go down... Seriously.

As for NOT buying for Early Access - hogwash. Seriously. But for not expecting there to be down time... I must say that those who are surprised by it are really, really short sighted and completely inexperienced in gaming and software development in general.

actually its all on the Beta Testers.. they didnt do their job right, and now us early adopters are being punished for it....

I can't speak for the rest of the beta testers--- but I spent FOREVER during beta writing up bug tickets.
    Like, DAYS of reports.
    A friend was over and heard all the typing and said, "I thought you were gonna be doin beta this weekend and do the research paper later.."
    -__-

There was an in-beta rumor making its rounds saying that ZOS was holding back the polished version of the game from stress testers because they didn't need to see the final product to stress the servers-- that all of our bug reporting was essentially for naught because those fixes had already been implemented in the "final/launch" version.
    [At least] 3 of us wrote up reports for all that Balreth crap, the horse garbage, and so on; this patch [hopefully--- dear GOD hopefully] is the culmination of all their fixes for said reports and those since.

:neutral_face: maybe you weren't clear enough?

Maybe you weren't in beta and need to shut the *** up about things you know nothing about. The beta was buggy as hell and I reported on basically every problem being fixed right now. They prioritized what needed to be fixed. You are looking for a group to blame and *** off like a dumb ass troll.

you've been itching to go me, now you have: happy?
    big fella tough guy?

;) i think you need to lay off the coffee of something, and try looking through some of the posts with a comedy filter. Troll?... who isn't a troll nowadays, what a pithy and worthless moniker it has become :expressionless:

Everyone is a troll, therefore no one is? ***. Everyone is just a damn troll. Its beyond boring. Well, most of the time. Sometimes its pure comedy gold.
    Options
  • OverlordMaximus
    100 pages. To be perfectly honest, being greeted my mrs. aldmeri's cleavage window every time I load a page has made it worth it.
    Options
  • quiksilver9624
    Winnar Winnar Chicken Dinner.. Come on patch
    Options
  • quiksilver9624
    Winnar Winnar Chicken Dinner.. Come on patch
    Options
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Wow...
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
    Options
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Wow...
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
    Options
  • taxi1983
    taxi1983
    Grats on 100th page, entertaining read....
    started before bedtime and finished after breakfast lol
    Wind-Over-Water
    Argonian Sorcerer Healer
    Options
  • rbrown80_ESO
    rbrown80_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    WTF ESO??

It's time to let us play already. Grr.
    Options
  • mitsukozen
    This was a forum about server maintenance, not what build your computer is. Stay on topic.
    Back from Five Guys and already on page 100 and something by the time I hit post. I will have to say, although I was shy about going, having Five Guys was not as bad as I thought it would be. The fries are so good!

Options
  • utopianmachine
    Good think my husband didn't take today off work like he planned. No gaming would have majorly bummed him.
    Options
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True story behind ESO downtime:

3subbl.jpg
    [beta_group_85b_9]
    Options
  • melunkale
    melunkale
    Soul Shriven
    yea and how do I get the most recent post first having to jump around is a poorly designed time waster!
    Options