The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your login information was Incorrect. Please Try Again. - FINALLY RESOLVED-

Firebat
Firebat
7XP9nTd.png

• I did NOT change my password. Worked yesterday, does not work today.
  • I am 100% sure im typing it correctly.
  • I logged into my account on this website and changed my password.
  • Still does not let me login.
  • I have NO firewall and nothing about my system has changed since i played last night.

I guess I will not get to play on day three of early access, and who knows how long after that.

I would like some answers here please and thanks.
Edited by Firebat on April 3, 2014 10:32PM
  • crimson66
    crimson66
    Yup a lot of us are having this issue and there has been no clarification as to why.
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    Ok thanks.
    Edited by Firebat on April 3, 2014 3:28AM
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    BUMP

problem persists
  • crimson66
    crimson66
    BUMP
    problem still persists for me as well
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    7XP9nTd.png
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    bump

Other people are getting the problem solved now:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/65565/login-issue-persists-after-latest-patch-and-server-maintenance-resolved-on-4-2#latest

Could you take a look at mine?

Thanks.
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    solved. they banned me by accident, they said sorry. thats it. 3 days of early access lost.

all my buddies are leveled way past me now lol. BAH.
    Edited by Firebat on April 3, 2014 10:33PM
  • Tboddye
    Tboddye
    So does anyone actually know how you fix this problem then?
  • B_Mo
    B_Mo
    Soul Shriven
    Now I have this problem as well. Not only can't I get into game, but the account website has a MASSIVE queue as well (huh?). Must be a widespread thing that they are trying to work out (I HOPE!!!)
  • Dreddpool
    Dreddpool
    High volume of site traffic will slow it down having the que will at least show people what is going on, as a standard Error 404 page wouldn't help anyone trying to pay their subs.
    Edited by Dreddpool on April 6, 2014 1:20PM
  • Hardolis
    Hardolis
    This hit both my son's account and mine as of this morning. We were able to play no problem last night. Woke up this morning and can't log on. Between the broken quests and now not being able to log in I'm starting to question whether they will be seeing anymore of my money.
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    You cant fix it. If you comment about gold spammers in chat, the filters can ban you by accident. They don't even tell you that you've been banned. You have to wait for them to check your chatlogs, realise the games broken, and reactivate your account.

This took 3 days for me.

What i said to get me banned:

"dont buy gold from these morons, they will hack your account and use it to advertise"