Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU is Dyeing...

• Sn00ps
    Sn00ps
    ✭✭✭
    Still dying and still no word
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panchaea wrote: »
    ... ESO barely has any in-game earnable collectables and relies on reverse cowgirling your wallet.

Yeehaw! 🤠
    If anyone here says: OH! But, PVP! I swear I'll ...

Thank you for the valuable input and respectfully recommend to discuss that aspect of ESO on the PVP forum.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they'll end up joining the Xbox EU with the PlayStation EU
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't want Crossplay so far. But maybe they Put X NA and EU together.
    Xbox EU Server X'ing, Small Scale PvP, Ballgroup PvP <- deinstalliert

PC EU X'ing, Small Scale PvP <- aus dem Spiel raus
  • loveeso
    loveeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, just stop this madness ZOS and switch the cross-play on already! No separate Xbox, PS, PC nonsense please. I know some of us will stop paying two or three subscriptions but you know it’s the right thing to do and there can’t be many of us paying for more than one anyway so you will survive ZOS
    MMOs: ESO (PS & PC), GW2 (😍) & Souls/Elden (😍)
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loveeso wrote: »
    Yeah, just stop this madness ZOS and switch the cross-play on already! No separate Xbox, PS, PC nonsense please. I know some of us will stop paying two or three subscriptions but you know it’s the right thing to do and there can’t be many of us paying for more than one anyway so you will survive ZOS

so you would have console players (without addons) together with PC players (with addons)?
    I think the console players would rage quit then.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrow312 wrote: »
    They don't want Crossplay so far. But maybe they Put X NA and EU together.

many people have accounts on both, you could not simply merge those.
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then they will lose many Players If they do nothing on EU. I will dont start the whole shxt again and many others,too. They need to do anything or give some Info what the plan is. If they say we cant Upgrade or Transfer ok fine with me and i will uninstall this Game after years.
    Edited by Arrow312 on August 9, 2023 11:20AM

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quot
    loveeso wrote: »
    There is no cross-play setting only way to merge servers is to merge the databases and that is an major project.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quackery wrote: »
    loki504 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of buying eso-Necron for Xbox EU(got till blackwood). But I might try NA first before I buy it to see how it is working out and see if it is more crowded on the time I play.. Xbox and EU is also a rare combi😔

Play on the NA-server; don't waste time with EU.

It's comments like these that have the biggest effect now. Not only have Zos seemingly abandoned us, players have done the same. SMH
  • Calastir
    Calastir
    ✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_p668aozjm41qmob6ro1_500.gifv
    Chaszmyr Do'Benrae (Dunmer Magsorc Vampire Infinity) ~ Dusk Doublespeak (Breton Magplar Werewolf) ~ Stan of Rimari (Nord Dragonknight Tank) ~ Bunto Kim Alhambra (Redguard Magplar Paladin) ~ Alicyankali (Argonian Magicka Necromancer Draugr Kin) ~ Gruuman Odinfan (Orsimer Magplar) ~ Boymans van Beuningen (Khajiit Stam Warden Bowzerker) ~ Flannelflail (Imperial Stamina Nightblade Brawler PVP) ~ Calastir (Altmer Stamina Dragonknight) ~ Sallystir (Bosmer Stam Warden Frostbite PVP) ~ Zalastir (Altmer Magicka Warden Ice Storm) ~ Capt Peach (Nord Stamcanist Crux Cannon) ~ PC EU ~ Flynt Westwood (Bosmer Magicka Dragonknight) ~ PC NA ~ since May 26th, 2021.
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going up against PC players with addons would create unbalance in an already very unbalanced game. Cross platform with console is definitely something that’ll solve the low pop
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quackery wrote: »
    loki504 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of buying eso-Necron for Xbox EU(got till blackwood). But I might try NA first before I buy it to see how it is working out and see if it is more crowded on the time I play.. Xbox and EU is also a rare combi😔

Play on the NA-server; don't waste time with EU.

It's comments like these that have the biggest effect now. Not only have Zos seemingly abandoned us, players have done the same. SMH

The Players moved because it is unplayable at the Moment and there are No Infos when the Upgrade will come.i understand everyone who doesnt want to Play with this state

• DemonicGoat
    DemonicGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7935729/#Comment_7935729

"Hi All, we wanted to update everyone regarding the remainder of the hardware refresh work. The work on Xbox EU is nearing completion and the hardware refresh will occur next week. We are doing the cutover during an extended maintenance on August 16 in Europe. The starting time is August 16 at 12:00am UTC (August 15 at 8:00pm EST) to the estimated end is August 16 at 3:00pm UTC (August 16 at 11:00am EST). Once the maintenance is complete, we will monitor the Xbox EU server performance. Thanks for your continued patience here."
    Please be sure to share your experiences regarding ESO with all your friends and family during the holidays this year. Word of mouth is one of the strongest,most effective tools we have as consumers.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is so much benefit to having, even just a handful of add-ons, I would not play this game on anything other than PC.

:#