Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU is Dyeing...

Sn00ps
Sn00ps
✭✭✭
We get only 1 bar each alliance at prime time on fridays and saturdays, PVE is very quiet and under populated too, BG's can take 30 minutes to pop and dungeons equally take way longer than I have experienced on other servers. I have accounts on PC EU & Xbox NA however the majority of my in game friends are on Xbox EU as that is where I started playing when the game released many years back. The main issue causing the server to die is that Cyrodiil has lag beyond what you have seen on the other servers if you are from there, let me tell you it is literally unplayable with skills not even firing until 5 seconds after pressing a button if at all... That is with only one bar on each alliance... We need some love and some help from the developers to firstly fix Cyrodiil which in turn will drive the population back up over time, but currently new and returning players are not interested in sticking around when they enter PvP for the first time and nothing works properly. We have not received a server upgrade like every other server yet but we have been experiencing this detrimental new level of lag for around 2 months with no word from the developers as to why, when or how it can be fixed... I really want to bring more attention to this fact in the hope that we will get some assistance from the dev team before the server dies entirely.
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here looking for some sort of dye pun. Maybe everyone colored green.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Sn00ps
    Sn00ps
    ✭✭✭
    Zyva wrote: »
    I came here looking for some sort of dye pun. Maybe everyone colored green.

I would love to say that I did this on purpose to bring more traffic, however I simply had a bit of a dyslexic moment, or dyeslexic moment? Im not sure...
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sn00ps wrote: »
    We get only 1 bar each alliance at prime time on fridays and saturdays, PVE is very quiet and under populated too, BG's can take 30 minutes to pop and dungeons equally take way longer than I have experienced on other servers. I have accounts on PC EU & Xbox NA however the majority of my in game friends are on Xbox EU as that is where I started playing when the game released many years back. The main issue causing the server to die is that Cyrodiil has lag beyond what you have seen on the other servers if you are from there, let me tell you it is literally unplayable with skills not even firing until 5 seconds after pressing a button if at all... That is with only one bar on each alliance... We need some love and some help from the developers to firstly fix Cyrodiil which in turn will drive the population back up over time, but currently new and returning players are not interested in sticking around when they enter PvP for the first time and nothing works properly. We have not received a server upgrade like every other server yet but we have been experiencing this detrimental new level of lag for around 2 months with no word from the developers as to why, when or how it can be fixed... I really want to bring more attention to this fact in the hope that we will get some assistance from the dev team before the server dies entirely.

Isn't the Xbox EU the last server to be replaced?
  • Quackery
    Quackery
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on Xbox EU a while ago because it's pretty much dead. ZOS should combine the megaservers so the population doesn't leave altogether.
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFXIV will be the final nail in the coffin for xbox servers in general tbh.
  • Quackery
    Quackery
    ✭✭✭✭
    gronoxvx wrote: »

I'll be trying FFXIV out when it's released on Xbox. ESO is dead on there either way.
  • PieMaster1
    PieMaster1
    ✭✭✭✭

What is so good about that game? It's got a global cooldown which is just yuck and the combat almost looks turn based lol. The playerbase is even weirder than here also.

In ESO you have a lot of RPers and carebears sure but relatively normal people. FF14 is just filled with borderline..um..all I can say, is that Asian MMOs are different and tend to objectify certain..aspects that us western folk can't get away with.

[snip]

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Kraken on August 1, 2023 2:20PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quackery wrote: »
    I gave up on Xbox EU a while ago because it's pretty much dead. ZOS should combine the megaservers so the population doesn't leave altogether.
    Well PC-EU had hour long login queues this weekend.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally agree. The Pop is very low and many of my friends stop playing. We talked in disc and check if somthing changs but the answers all always the same still lag...so his is why we dont come back to EU.

Isn't the Xbox EU the last server to be replaced?

Yeah we are the last server and still dont have a exactly date just this year.

Maybe it will be a option to put NA and EU together if the performace will be ok.
    Xbox EU Server X'ing, Small Scale PvP, Ballgroup PvP <- deinstalliert

PC EU X'ing, Small Scale PvP <- aus dem Spiel raus
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could be, because we dont have so many games like eso. I think the release of FF will have a impact on X EU Server if nothing change and at the moment it dont seems that there will be any changes or updates.

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

EVERYBODY had long log-in queues this weekend.
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on August 1, 2023 2:44PM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • zaria
      zaria
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      [quote="zaria;c-7929323"

EVERYBODY had long log-in queues this weekend.[/quote]
      Consoles to? I assumes PC-US also have it but the epic free accounts was pc only.
      Grinding just make you go in circles.
      Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    • Lebkuchen
      Lebkuchen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      [...] Furries are the normal crowd in that game [...]

And i am still here dyeing my lonely Khajiit's fur while they have parties without me? Thank you for the info, i will buy a gaming PC and see you there! Woohoo!
    • Sn00ps
      Sn00ps
      ✭✭✭
      It would be great just for the developers to even acknowledge that we have issues and to let us know something is being worked on, at the moment we are in the dark completely and it feels bad man.
    • Zodiarkslayer
      Zodiarkslayer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      "Xbox EU is Dyeing..."

What's the new colour? Red? Blue? Yellow?

🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding.
      If anyone here says: OH! But, PVP! I swear I'll ...

Thank you for the valuable input and respectfully recommend to discuss that aspect of ESO on the PVP forum.
    • Lumenn
      Lumenn
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw that happen with EQ years ago. Had no REAL competition (like ESO on console) and made a few bad decisions for "balance" with a "take it and like it" attitude. In comes WOW and so many jumped ship. Hope that doesn't happen here. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth to start new games.
    • r3turn2s3nd3r
      r3turn2s3nd3r
      ✭✭✭✭
      Consoles to? I assumes PC-US also have it but the epic free accounts was pc only.

PS NA here, yes console had it too. All weekend basically. I believe all accounts (PC, Xbox, PS) are authenticated through a single login server and after authentication passes you are shunted to your appropriate platform / megaserver.

• Kiyakotari
      Kiyakotari
      ✭✭✭✭✭

What is so good about that game?

As I understand it, this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Yoshida

He’s an example of communication with players done well.
    • Syiccal
      Syiccal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      At this point I'm not even sure fixing pvp/cyro will bring players back, it definitely won't be how it used to be.
    • Arrow312
      Arrow312
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Syiccal wrote: »
      At this point I'm not even sure fixing pvp/cyro will bring players back, it definitely won't be how it used to be.

How Long is it now? Around 3 month since NA got the Upgrade? I don't think that many will be come Back. Most of the will reach over 160 CP and got all stuff they need to Play there.

How many Bars were online during Prime the Last Weeks 3-6 complete? We don't have a Date for the Upgrade so imo EU is done.

• WoppaBoem
      WoppaBoem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Arrow312 wrote: »

How Long is it now? Around 3 month since NA got the Upgrade? I don't think that many will be come Back. Most of the will reach over 160 CP and got all stuff they need to Play there.

How many Bars were online during Prime the Last Weeks 3-6 complete? We don't have a Date for the Upgrade so imo EU is done.

I am cp750 and all gold gear and mytics, furnished house, groups to play with and server is active 24/7.
      Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
    • Quackery
      Quackery
      ✭✭✭✭
      Quackery wrote: »

I meant the population on Xbox EU, so they don't completely abandon the game when FF14 is out.
    • Arrow312
      Arrow312
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      WoppaBoem wrote: »
      Arrow312 wrote: »

I am cp750 and all gold gear and mytics, furnished house, groups to play with and server is active 24/7.

That is what i mean you have No reason to come Back. Because you are at a Point where can Play there.there are more benefits to stay there.

• markulrich1966
      markulrich1966
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      for decorating your houses EU is terrible, as you get the required rare furnishing materials from delve and worldboss dailies.
      EU is so dead, that you have to solo all those bosses. If you are ok with that - fine.

I started on NA some years ago when EU loginwas broken. Meanwhile am more advanced on NA (playing from germany) than on EU, as I have a much higher chance to do bosses together with other players.
      EU is somewhat like "survival mode", NA "conveniance".

This could change if they would add scaling to worldbosses like at dolmens, but I suggest this since 3 years already without success.
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

In ESO you have a lot of RPers and carebears sure but relatively normal people.

...Why are you saying it like those are bad people. 🤨
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    • olsborg
      olsborg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well this morning (right now) I spent 1 hour and 30 minutes waiting on BG queue while I was in ravenwatch pvping, I saw 3 other ppl I could actually fight. PCEU isnt that much better.

PC EU
      PvP only
    • Rowjoh
      Rowjoh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      what colour ?
    • mb10
      mb10
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Devs having 6 different servers across 3 different platforms is silly lol its so outdated

At least merge the NA and EU... let alone cross platform play
    • svendf
      svendf
      ✭✭✭✭
      Kiyakotari wrote: »

What is so good about that game?

As I understand it, this guy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Yoshida

He’s an example of communication with players done well.

Also very important to mention is, that it´s crossplay.

Have done the journey from the start to Endwalker is something you will never forget.
    • Syiccal
      Syiccal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yea cyro is laggy today as usual today, only 5 of us fighting, 0 bars on and was just about bareable.
      I go to Imperial city and that's horrible to for some reason, not sure why as IC is usually lag free.
      Edited by Syiccal on August 2, 2023 12:08PM